Pat Mason & Bayou Boogie Reviews

2 | Shreveport, LA

2 Reviews for Pat Mason & Bayou Boogie

Virginia · Married on 12/14/2013

Bayou Boogie played my wedding reception & they were lots of fun! So many people from the reception have commented to me how much they enjoyed the music, especially the zydeco! I felt like they were easy to work with & were a great value for the service. We had a blast dancing to the music & I would definitely recommend them to others who like zydeco & classic rock.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Morgan · Married on 04/06/2013

Bayou Boogie played at our wedding April 6th, 2013 in Little Rock, AR. My wife and I were looking for a band that could play Zydeco dance music but at the same time could play your typical wedding tunes. Well Bayou Boogie was the perfect fit. They had everyone on the dance floor within the first 30 seconds and kept it going until the party was over! And when I mean everyone, you could find little kids jumping and laughing to my 87 year old grandfather twisting and shaking out there on the dance floor. The Zydeco music was spot on and we had so much fun interacting with the band members.

If you are looking for that Zydeco flare and want to have a good time I recommend Bayou Boogie. I also want to mention that Bayou Boogie was there well before the reception started and was set up and ready to go when the first guest arrived. They are also really easy to communicate with and are there to make sure your event is special. Thanks again guys for a great party!

Sent on 12/23/2013