Bayou Barn Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

John M. Married on 12/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

5 stars! Bayou Bard did a fantastic job hosting my daughters wedding.

5 stars! We recently hired Tammy (owner) and her team for my daughters wedding on Halloween. She and her team did a fantastic job hosting my daughters wedding. She had to manage COVID restrictions as well as recover from hurricane Ida. They were able to successfully host the wedding with near perfection and precision. She was also able to work within our budget and serve as consultant on flowers, cakes, DJ, rehearsal and many many other areas. I would highly recommend this venue for a wedding or corporate event. The staff at bayou barn were professional, courteous, and a joy to work with.

We plan to use this venue again in the future.

- John and Erin McGehee

Bayou Barn's reply:

We truly appreciate the kind words and the 5 star review. Thank you so much and we look forward to seeing y’all for future events!
  • Candice
    Candice P. Married on 10/22/2021

Bride and Groom

When we decided on bayou barn we knew the venue was awesome but little did was know how awesome not only the venue but the staff would be . Our wedding was planning for 10/22/2021 … little did we know the town would be shook by hurricane ida a little over a month before our wedding date . Bayou barn was hit pretty hard and I was afraid my wedding date wouldn’t be happening! Well whatever fairy dust these ladies have they used it all to make my wedding day happen and I’m talking they went above and beyond to make our day perfect ! I would recommend Bayou Barn to anyone looking to have a fun and beautiful wedding run by amazing owner and employees! We are forever thankful for them !

Bayou Barn's reply:

Thank you Candice. Beautiful pictures!!! We loved having y’all and are thankful for your 5 star review. My staff and I always try our best to go above and beyond to make your day perfect so thank you. We really appreciate your kind words.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Spook Married on 07/01/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had our wedding reception at Bayou Barn, and it was an amazing experience. Tammy and all the staff were so helpful and eager; everything was perfect. The staff even signed our guestbook to help fill it out when our guest count was (much) lower than expected. DJ Heide was wonderful as an addition, as was the alligator handler. Well worth the extra, if you're on the fence.
    Gayle Married on 11/18/2021

Best wedding rehearsal venue

The food was amazing, the service excellent. Tammy Friloux and staff were so easy to work with and the venue is absolutely beautiful! We held the rehearsal dinner there for 125 people, and the entire experience was magical. We highly recommend hiring the Alligator Handler. It adds a special touch to the experience. You will not be disappointed with the Bayou Barn!

Bayou Barn's reply:

Ms Gayle, it was our pleasure to have y’all. Thank you so much for the 5 star review. Please consider us for future events.. we’d love to have y’all back!
    Maegin T. Married on 09/24/2021

A+ food and service

My family and friends are still talking about the wedding. Food was a surprise in a good way. The team was professional and very accommodating. Every request was met and then some. If you are trying to decide on a venue, look at Bayou Barn. My grandma is super hard to impress and she was won over. I'm sure you will agree.

Maegin
    It was a pleasure to have y’all. Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We really appreciate it.
  • Holly
    Holly Married on 11/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Love at first site! I did not even go to a second venue. We booked on the spot.

Bayou Barn's reply:

Thanks so much Holly for your 5 star review. Our staff works hard to deliver exceptional customer service and quality. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review.