Bay Kings Band Reviews

Bay Kings Band 4
Bay Kings Band 5

Lia Timmel · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Out of this world!

Bay Kings Band blew us away by their performance at our wedding. They surpassed all of our expectations and then some. They had guests on the dance floor before dinner even started and the dancing never stopped. The music selection was exactly what we were hoping for. They are extremely talented and had such a good groove going the entire night!!! We have had so many guests inquire about which band we used. and I am so happy to recommend them to everyone I know. We had the time of our lives.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Molly Boyd · Getting married on 11/02/2020

Would recommend over and over and over again!

I love working with Bay Kings Band! The group of musicians are extremely talented and they are so easy to work with while planning your event. They truly go above and beyond to make sure your event runs seamlessly and you get what you’re looking for in a band. I can’t say enough great things about Bay Kings Band - they are wonderful!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Christie Mahle · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Ritz Carlton Wedding Sarasota- November

Bay Kings Band was the absolute cherry on top of our amazing wedding in November. Tori was in charge of the arrangements and was so responsive the months leading up to the wedding. Not to mention an incredible singer!! My guests at one point asked me how I was able to get Carrie Underwood to perform at the reception, ha. But in all honesty we really appreciate how efficient everything was, we hired a string duo for our Catholic Ceremony at the church, who also performed at cocktail hour. Then a 6 person band who was PHENOMENAL and performed all of the songs we wanted. They even provided the DJ for our afterparty who kept us dancing all night long. Thanks again for helping to make our day amazing :)

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Guthrie · Married on 11/09/2019

Rocking Wedding

Bay Kings Band was a fantastic choice to play at our wedding. The planning portion was very easy thanks to a provided planning website which guided us on information we needed to provide. They were able to incorporate non-live songs easily. Their musicians transitioned seamlessly from a jazz cocktail hour to reception music as well as between live music and mp3 songs. Many of our guests complimented their talent.

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/02/2019

Great Band

Bay King's band was awesome! They had a great sound and worked well with last-minute changes.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Rianna · Married on 10/26/2019

Such a fun band!!

We absolutely love Brandon and Bay King’s Band!! Brandon was very responsive, helpful, personable, and detail oriented from the moment we sent our first email to him. We had the opportunity to hear him play live at one of my best friend’s weddings a few weeks prior to our own and immediately knew we were in for a fantastic time for our own wedding. We used them for our ceremony music (string duo), cocktail hour music (acoustic guitar), and reception music (5 piece band). He incorporated any requests we made, but also used his expertise to gauge the crowd for what songs would keep everyone engaged and having fun. He also sang our first dance song, “You are the Best Thing” by Ray LaMontagne with such skill! The Bay King’s get the crowd involved and show great interaction with one another, as well. Not only did we spend the ENTIRE night on the dance floor, but our friends and family kept commenting on how great and how much fun the band was that we picked. It was like our own personal concert with all our favorite songs! Thank you, thank you, Brandon and Bay King’s Band for making our night so incredible and unforgettable!!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 10/19/2019

Our Wedding

BKB was professional, flexible and an absolute blast! We had so many compliments from our guests and they were great to work with. They came to us as a recommendation and we would do the same for others. Thank you Bay Kings for making our wedding memorable and fun! -Bri and Curtis Daneker

Sent on 11/03/2019

Sarah Nelson · Married on 10/19/2019

The Best Band!

Our goal for our wedding was that it would be a huge party… Bay Kings Band made that dream a reality! Our guests (and us) were literally dancing all night long! When we started looking for entertainment we were met with a lot of choices; for anyone trying to decide on entertainment, do yourself a favor and hire Bay Kings Band. We had numerous friends’ comment on how great the band was PLUS they make planning an absolute breeze. Brandon was so easy to talk to, answered many questions, and was very quick with communication always. It was so convenient having the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all from the same place. I can not say enough good things about Bay Kings Band, they truly made our day perfect.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Tom

Tom · Married on 10/12/2019

This band is a must!

My wife and I could not be happier with our experience with the Bay Kings Band. We did a 2 piece duo for our cocktail hour and 7 piece band for our reception. After countless hours of researching, we found that the Bay Kings Band was both very talented and would not break the bank. The Bay Kings Band is hands down worth every penny and overall an amazing value for the talent you get! If you are considering them for your event/wedding , they offer live showcases you can attend for free and go listen to them play.
    Throughout the process we worked closely with Brandon who was our male vocalist/MC/and coordinator. We developed a structure for the set list, a timeline that worked around our reception activities and even modified our first dance song which we absolutely loved. My wife and I were planning our wedding from out of state but Brandon took the stress out of planning across the country. He was so great to work with and made the planning process easy. He was available via email or on the phone and provided many answers to all my questions throughout the process.
    The reception was perfect. The band really knew how to keep the energy high. Our goal was to have music that everyone would enjoy. I outlined the genres that we wanted to hear (crooners, mo town, classic rock, and todays hits) and the band performed them all wonderfully. Brandon developed a set list that hit all of these genres and flowed extremely well throughout the night. Before the wedding we had a vision that the dance floor would be full all night long and Bay Kings Band made that a reality. Their performance was enjoyed by all generations.
    The Bay Kings Band was absolutely amazing, very professional and really made for a fun wedding. We could not thank them enough. If you are considering hiring a band, look no further than the Bay Kings Band.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Laralee · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfection!

Bay Kings Band was absolutely amazing. The band manager was so incredibly responsive leading up to the wedding and the musicians were nothing short of absolutely amazing! I guarantee that you will not be disappointed with this band!!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Pam

Pam · Married on 10/05/2019

Best Band Ever Means Best Wedding Ever!!!!

We are so excited we had The Bay Kings Band perform at our daughter's wedding at The Vinoy and even more excited we upgraded to a ten piece band. Working with Tori made the experience stress free. All of our guests from 10 years old to 80 years old were raving about the music and the dance floor was packed the entire evening. You should have seen our guests' faces when the bride and groom were introduced with the FSU Fight Song - courtesy of this awesome band. Thanks again for making this night even more magical and memorable. We can't wait to see the video so we can see the band performing and our guests dancing once again!!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Anna

Anna Robbins · Married on 09/28/2019

Best decision ever!

Bay Kings Band was AMAZING! We knew we wanted a live band and BKB exceeded our expectations. Communication beforehand with Rob & Seth was easy and efficient. They were such fun musicians and truly listened to what we wanted for the reception. They had everyone on the dance floor all night! I also felt they were affordable and SO worth the price. You won't regret having live music at your reception! Thank you for being a part of our day and helping to make it unforgettable!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Ritter · Married on 09/11/2019

Bay Kings Made our Evening!

They Bay Kings Band was a hit! We had a 9 piece band play at our wedding along with 2 musicians at our ceremony. I cannot speak highly enough about working with this group. They were incredible! All of our guests raved about the music. The head singers that night were rockstars! Working with Seth to arrange everything was a pleasure and he was a consummate professional. Thank you for making our wedding dreams come true and having our dance floor packed the entire night!!!

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Heidi

Heidi Ake · Married on 07/13/2019

Worth every penny

Of everything we splurged on, this was by FAR our favorite. A band really DOES change everything...and a big, quality band is the way to go. We cut corners elsewhere, and threw our money this way. We don’t regret it. Tori is a professional, responsive and helpful manager. We loved going to the band showcases to see what we would be getting. The personalized band portal is extremely helpful. We were guided through the song choices and the “general feel” of how we wanted the night to go...there was no stone unturned as far as what we had as “our vision.” Even down to what we wanted the band to wear. They keep their creative license, however, and we felt confident that they knew what was best for the night, after hearing our likes/dislikes. The day of was seamless. The cocktail trio was such a great mood-setter for the evening. We went with the Tampa-theme, and threw in some great, up-tempo Latin music for that first cocktail hour. Guests loved it! We had the band be the MC (highly suggest). I had given a timeline before and THEY arranged music the way they felt was best. Having a band for the first dance is priceless. So classic, and classy. I would never change that. When the lights went down, and the dance floor was open, it NEVER was empty. They guests love it! We NEVER had a lag, never had a time when everyone exited the floor. Three hours of straight dancing, toddlers to Seniors..The band inserted some fun things WE wanted to do...like college fight songs and silly groom’s posse song...and featured the instruments we loved...like the sax! We opted to go big. Ten pieces. Adding trombone, sax and trumpet is worth it. Cut somewhere else. They orchestrated the music for the break, and THAT was a big relief. On our night, we chose everything from old standards (first dances) to 90s pop, old funk, and current dance music. They could play it all. Tori sings a great Beyoncé ! Having a male singer as well, really adds richness and variety. In conclusion, go ahead, do it. You are in a high-energy, creative, professional and quality-secure place with the Bay Kings Band.

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • F

Fatima Ashraf · Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome Performers, Professional & Great Customer Service

The Bay Kings Band played at my sister-in-laws wedding and were AWESOME - the floor was packed all night! I am now planning my wedding and reached out to them for a quote immediately: I know I want a band and I know they are amazing. They have been really responsive, patient and informative. I have NO idea what I am doing and have been asking a million questions but they have been so easy and great to work with. I highly recommend them based on their performance, professionalism and customer service!!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Curt Wilkinson · Married on 06/15/2019

Just what we had hoped for

I don't know how they could have been any better...not only super talented, but very professional. The variety of music was perfect and the MC services for a wedding reception.....great. Let's say...they've done this before and know what they are doing. As the Bride's parents my wife and I appreciated that we literally had to do nothing but sit back and enjoy the moment. If you get a chance check out one of their showcase events, they do a nice job of demonstrating the various instruments and different vocal styles available.

Dawn · Married on 06/15/2019

Great Band!

Rob was so easy to work with. It's best to text him because he travels a lot. The Band was spectacular!!!

Bay Kings Band 6
    Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Anderson · Married on 06/01/2019

10/10! Book now!

10/10! Thank you all so much for making our wedding day dreams come true. Our band was the first vendor we booked and we always knew we wanted a band vs a DJ. Alex and his team were top notch! They were punctual, super friendly and the music was perfect! From performing our schools war chant to learning and singing our first dance songs, the party never stopped and people were wishing it lasted longer! I couldn't have asked for a better band and group of performers. No wonder people are booking them more than a year out and for GREAT reason. If you are looking for a band that will truly make your wedding one to remember, I reccomend them! Thank you all so much for everything and catering to all our requests! You all rock :)

Tori and Carter Anderson
    River House, St Augustine, June 1, 2019 Wedding

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic Wedding Band!

We hired Bay Kings Band- 6-piece band: vocal/guitar, bass, drums, keyboard, saxophone & female vocal to play our wedding at the Marriott Sawgrass and they were AMAZING! The 6-piece band sounded great together and they really kept the energy and dancing going for the entire reception. They catered to the guests and played songs to keep everyone on their feet and made sure to play a variety of music that guests of all ages enjoyed. It was helpful to go to their showcases at the BlueJay Listening Room in Jacksonville before our wedding so we were able to select which band members we wanted and specific songs that we liked. We enjoyed working with Alex throughout the whole process- he was very professional and knowledgeable and walked us through the entire wedding timeline so we knew exactly what to expect. I would highly recommend Bay Kinds Band for any wedding.

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Rebekah

Rebekah Small · Married on 05/26/2019

Bay Kings Band is worth every penny!

If you are thinking of hiring a band for your wedding I couldn't recommend Bay Kings Enough! We did a 9 piece band and it brought such a full sound and electricity throughout the room. They exceeded all our expectations and had everyone on the dance floor until the end of the night! They are super flexible and ready to work you if you want to something special. My now husband coordinated with them and surprised me by singing with the band and later played the drums with them during Love Shack (wasn't planned at all but nailed it) If you are debating between a DJ or Band look no further than Bay Kings Band. They frequently hold demos so you can get a sense of the live but they are worth every penny. Everyone still tells me how awesome they were.

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2019

Wonderful!

I can’t say enough good things about Bay Kings Band!! First off, Tori is such a doll and incredible at her job. She is wonderful at communicating and ensured everything went so smoothly as far as booking, scheduling, and detailing goes. Shout out to Tania for playing while 8 months pregnant and not even missing a beat! We really appreciated that she brought another female vocalist with her in case she needed to take extra breaks (which she didn’t). Phillip was incredible with such a soulful voice. We received so many comments on how amazing the entire band was overall—they were fun and upbeat with awesome vocals! They did such a beautiful rendition of our first dance song and even let our friend who is a musician sing with them to dedicate a song to us. Can’t say enough great things!!!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Kiki · Married on 05/11/2019

Best wedding night ever!

Bay Kings Band was the best band EVER. I hired their 7 piece band very early in our wedding planning process after going to one of their showcases in St. Pete, and emailing back and forth with Brandon. Having a mother who is a musician, I have been around a lot of talent in my life, and choosing the best band was important to us. It was an honest easy decision after we heard BKB and met Brandon. He was so personable throughout the process, attentive to my emails and took the vision of what we wanted seriously. We just wanted a memorable and fun wedding evening with everyone on the dance floor, and Bay Kings Band did just that! They played every type of music and genre that we wanted. I still have guests talking about how they were truly the best band they'd ever heard, and one guest said he'd even fly them to New York! We had so, so, so much fun on our wedding night that I wish we could do it all over again. Bay Kings Band is true talent, and working with Brandon was one of my favorite parts of our wedding planning! I only hope my husband and I can throw a big event in our future and hire them again!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Jane

Jane Kenyon · Married on 05/10/2019

Highly recommend!

5 stars is not enough for Bay Kings Band. They were AWESOME and had our guests dancing the entire night. They were able to judge the crowd, see the types of music people danced to, and keep our dance floor crowded! I could not be more happy with our wedding reception because of this band! We had a call the week of the wedding to finalize all details and everything went perfect. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Jim and Lisa · Married on 05/02/2019

The Wedding Night of our Lives!

What an amazing evening of entertainment by the Bay Kings Band! From our first conversation with Brandon until the last note played of the evening, we were so impressed!
    We planned our wedding from out of state and we never heard the band live, which at first was a bit concerning, but we decided to hire them based on previous reviews, internet videos and most importantly, the initial consult with Brandon, who made us feel so comfortable.
    After we hired them we received an email to our personal band link. We loved using this link as a guide to our wedding evening timeline and requested songs and allowed us to communicate specific details for our event to make our day more personal. We had a final consult before the wedding with Brandon and he was so professional and offered recommendations throughout our planning process, which made us feel at ease. They worked and communicated so well with our other vendors and venue!
    Then the day of our wedding in Naples Florida! From our wedding ceremony violinist, to the cocktail hour which had a sax and keyboard to dinner and dancing with the entire band, we were just wowed!!! The way this band works together and the energy that they feed off of each other was truly entertaining, not to mention the quality of their sound. I can't say enough about the true purity of their music and harmony. The dance floor was filled with energy throughout the night! The feedback and comments that we have received from our guests was all very positive and we had so many guests tell us that this was the best band they have ever seen and heard perform at a wedding. Our guests still talk about how amazing the band was, two months later.
    Truly a memorable evening and we are looking forward to seeing Bay Kings Band the next time we are in Florida.
    A big THANK YOU to Brandon and the entire band for making our wedding day truly remarkable and entertaining. It was everthing we wished and planned for!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Tom

Tom Hosford · Married on 04/27/2019

High energy awesomeness

Coming from New York for our wedding in Florida, we booked Bay Kings on a recommendation without getting to see them live or even seeing much footage online. That made us a bit nervous but they highly exceeded all of our expectations! The band played nice music as the night started and then kicked into high energy gear which got people dancing our whole wedding!

Seth who coordinated the night was friendly and easy to work with and really accommodated all of our requests, spot-on. Cash, who was the band leader during the performance was a blast and really got the crowd into it, without being too over the top.

Overall we loved the Bay Kings and would highly recommend!!