Bay Area Production Reviews

7 | Tampa, FL

7 Reviews for Bay Area Production

Denise · Married on 03/07/2015

My husband and I feel so lucky that we found Bay Area Production for our wedding! He was searching for up-lighting and pipe and drape in Tampa and came across their website. Our wedding was an amazing party! And a big part of that was the amazing work of Carlos and Bay Area Production. The music was fantastic - we had a packed dance floor for almost three hours and Carlos is a great MC. They also did up-lighting for our reception and the dance floor. All in all it was an amazing experience and I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 04/29/2015
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 05/17/2014

Awesome DJs!!! My husband and I wanted to have a FUN reception with lots of dancing... Bay Area 100% delivered! They kept ALL the guests (160) on the dance floor for hours. When it was time to leave the reception, no one wanted to leave; everyone wanted to keep dancing! They were very responsive to our wants and needs, and did an outstanding job. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/25/2014
  • Y

Yailin · Married on 08/11/2013

I'm so happy with the decision I made for my DJs, Carlos and Dave from Bay Area Production did an outstanding job, I loved the idea of them working as partners, one was entertaining and keeping the guest dancing and pumping and the other was assigned to the music. All my guest loved my DJs as well. It was great! Thanks so much!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Bay Area Production's reply:

Thank you for your honest feedback... for more testimonials you can visit. http://www.bayareaproduction.com/about-us/testimonials/

Bay Area Production

Samantha · Married on 10/26/2012

These guys are the best of the best!!!!! I would highly recommend them to any body. If you want you wedding to be fun and intertanging, you better higher Bay Area Production. They always say a Dj can make or break your wedding well the MADE my wedding, the best they could. They are the most professional gentlemen i ever seen. From begining to end with the outlines to the intro songs. They are just amazing, and i couldnt thank them enough!!!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Bay Area Production's reply:

Thank you Samantha, we really appreciate your feedback. This motivates us to do better at every event!

Betty · Married on 10/26/2012

They say a dj can make it break a wedding. Well they helped make this one! A terrific variety of music for all ages! Very polite! A fantastic job, great value. Nothing bad can be said!

Sent on 11/30/2012

Aletheia · Married on 03/03/2012

We did a lot of comparisons on the DJs in Tampa Bay and were completely pleased with Carlos and David! Even though we had major last minute changes due to the weather, they were professional, engaging, and a true pleasure to work with. Not the 'run of the mill' wedding DJs, for sure! We will be recommending them for events to everyone that we know.

Sent on 04/01/2012
  • Helen

Helen · Married on 09/10/2011

Bay Area Production is amazing. One of my bridemaids booked them to DJ our engagement party and they were so wonderful, I booked them the next day for our wedding. George was amazing on our big day. He played everything we asked; was able to play a few requests I had the night of our wedding and kept the reception going from start to finish. Our dance floor was packed the whole night and I owe it to George. Bay Area also provided the uplighting for the ballroom and it completed the look I was hoping for. I would definitely recommend Bay Area Production anyone looking for DJ and/or lighting services. Their services exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 11/26/2011