Battle Mountain Farm Reviews

43 | College Grove, TN

43 Reviews for Battle Mountain Farm

Georgialee · Married on 10/04/2019

Simply magical...

We held our wedding at BM in late August of this year (2019). We had originally planned for an outdoor ceremony by the pond (because it’s freakin’ gorgeous!) but due to iffy rainy weather, we opted to move everything into the event barn (which is also soooo dreamy!) Despite not having my outdoor ceremony like I originally wanted, our wedding was nothing short of magical! Mandi and the rest of the BM staff are rockstars! The venue is absolutely breathtaking, and much more budget friendly than other venues we found in our search for “the one.” I wish I could just relive my wedding day there over and over. I can’t say enough about this place and the amazing people who run the show there.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an honor hosting your wedding and so glad we could give you another great option for a wedding space due to weather. We enjoyed hosting you guys. We wish you the best in your future marriage. Thank you for choosing Battle Mountain Farm!
  • Teresa

Teresa Belisle · Married on 09/15/2019

Happy Days

It was the best venue ever ,everyone loved it and the groom was sold on how clean and the restrooms had real towels and not paper ,The cost was very affordable and they had plenty of parking and staff to help the day of . And being able to bring in our on caterer etc was a plus .It also needed very little decoration to make it the best ever ..

Sent on 09/30/2019

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

Thank you Teresa! We loved hosting you and your family and friends for your big day. Thank you for choosing Battle Mountain Farm to celebrate your wedding. We wish you all the best in your marriage!
  • Brittney

Brittney Harrison · Married on 09/01/2019

My Dreamy Day!

Choosing Battle Mountain as our wedding venue was one of our best decisions! It was perfect for friends and family to gather and have a blast. Our ceremony was in front of the lake, we had a picturesque cocktail hours with oysters outside under string lights, and then dinner and dancing in the barn.

We felt at home and taken care of! It was truly the most dreamy day! Mandi was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Savannah Hodge · Married on 08/03/2019

Wedding day

Very helpful!!! Went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed

Sent on 09/07/2019

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Savannah! We enjoyed hosting your family and friends for your wedding day. We wish you the best in your marriage. Thanks for choosing Battle Mountain Farm!
  • Ashley

Jenny · Married on 07/21/2019

Seriously the best

For my husband and I, we are so laid back and just wanted a chill wedding that felt like we invited our friends and family to a backyard bbq to chill and hang out and get to know people and have fun! And honestly this place in the beautiful countryside was perfect. You could dress it up super fancy and make it eloquent or just leave it as is for a rustic farm/barn look. We choose the latter for simplicity sake and it looked stunning. Plus Mandi was literally the best to work with. She answered all our questions promptly and went above and beyond even day of the wedding to ensure everything went without a glitch. Thank you so much battle mountain!!!

Oh! Also they have lodging onsite (affordable for sure!!) so all our immediate family stayed there the night before and night of the wedding which definitely helped make sure everyone was on time for photos and ceremony and such!

They even have some decor you can use if you don’t feel like buying it/owning your own! That made this easy going bride SO happy to know I could just return it back to the venue and not have to bring it home and be stuck with it!!

They also have many different spaces you can use indoors or outdoors, with a beautiful pond and gorgeous countryside scenery!!

They are so flexible with caterers and bringing your own alcohol (everything must be certified of course - bartenders, caterers etc) but it was so easy. Thank you Mandi!!!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for your kind words. It was an honor and pleasure to host your wedding. We wish you nothing but the best in your marriage. Thank you for choosing Battle Mountain Farm.
    -xoxo

Rebecca · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing wedding venue!

Battle Mountain Farm was perfect for our wedding! We worked with Mandi during our planning and she was so helpful and made the wedding day run seamlessly. Having our wedding reception at Battle Mountain Farm was the best decision we could have made for our special day. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We love what we get to do and love the people we get to share it with. We wish you nothing but happiness in your marriage. Thank you for choosing Battle Mountain Farm!

Emily Johnson · Married on 05/25/2019

Battle mountain farm was amazing.

We absolutely loved this venue. Our wedding was everything we wanted it to be.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Emily. We loved hosting you and your family. We wish you all the happiness in the world in your marriage. Thank you for choosing Battle Mountain Farm.

Emma Wilson · Married on 05/20/2019

This venue and all the staff are amazing!!

We got married on May 20th and it was amazing!! It was a Monday, and they were so flexible with the prices because it was a weekday. The staff is absolutely amazing, and got back so quickly. They had everything we needed at the venue (props, arbor, drapery, lights, chairs), and if they didn’t have it themselves, they had a great recommendation for someone who did. The venue is beautiful, especially at night and the lake and trees and classic porches and outdoor feel made our wedding day absolutely perfect. Definitely would recommend this venue!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We enjoyed having you and your family out to the farm. We wish you nothing but happiness in your marriage. Thank you for choosing Battle Mountain Farm!

Scott & Kim · Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful wedding venue

Battle Mountain Farm was the perfect place for our daughter's wedding. Mandy and her assistants were incredible to work with. The venue and grounds were beautiful and everything we had hoped for. We would absolutely recommend Battle Mountain Farm for your wedding or any other special celebration.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We loved having you and your family out for your daughter's special day. We wish them nothing but happiness and love. Thanks for choosing Battle Mountain!

Lori Demumbran · Married on 02/06/2019

Professional, Friendly Staff and Beautiful Venue!

The venue is very clean and beautiful. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Mandi did an excellent job! Our wedding day was perfect! Thank you Battle Mountain Farm!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Hi Lori,
    Thank you so much for reviewing us. We are so happy that you guys enjoyed your big day and we are very thankful that you picked us to play a part in your wedding. We wish you nothing but happiness in your marriage! Thank you for choosing Battle Mountain.
  • Y

yentihw terbaml · Married on 11/10/2018

Awesome wedding venue

Highly recommend Battle Mountain Farm. It was everything we imagined and so much more!! Mandi, Sharon and Charlie were a dream to work with. We can't wait to get our pictures back. :)

Sent on 11/28/2018

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We wish you many blessings on your life together. Thanks for choosing Battle Mountain Farm!
  • W

Whitney Nelson · Married on 11/10/2018

Picture perfect

Wedding of our dreams. Everything we imagined and so much more. Mandi, Sharon and Charlie were a dream to work with. Highly recommend Battle Mountain Farm to any bride wanting a “rustic”, quaint, laid back or beautiful setting. You’ll get all of the above at BMF!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice words! We enjoyed working with your and your families. We wish you nothing but happiness in your future life together. Thanks for choosing Battle Mountain!

Kayleann · Married on 11/04/2018

Wedding/Nov 4

I married the love of my life here yesterday. Mandi was so amazing to work with! Beautiful venue and land. It was a dream come true!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are happy you chose Battle Mountain Farm for your special day.
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

One word - perfect!

Where do I start?! I honestly start to cry thinking about this day and how everything worked out. I don't think I would be as obsessed with our wedding if it wasn't for Battle Mountain Farms. The property is beyond beautiful and the ease of having our rehearsal dinner there, then the ceremony and so on... just perfect. Our wedding was 2 weeks ago and the weather was a huge concern but Mandi helped us with every back up plan possible! Guests were stunned by the beauty of the barn and decorations were pretty minimal. I would strongly suggest a Saturday wedding. Having the luxury of setting up Friday was a HUGE help especially with all of my DIY. They provide plenty of options depending your budget which is nice and plenty of accommodations for guests. We rented out the Guest House and the Cabin and it helped a stressful bride like me stay calm regarding travel especially the night of the wedding. Book soon! You won't regret it!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We loved having you and your family out for your special day. We wish you nothing but the best in your marriage! Thank you for choosing Battle Mountain Farm to spend your wedding day.
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 09/30/2018

Le Blanc Wedding

Seriously the most beautiful place! We wanted a old time fairy tale wedding and this place was the perfect location!! The staff was amazing and super helpful and made sure everything was on track every step of the way!! Would 100% request to a friend

Sent on 11/01/2018

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

That is awesome to hear! Thank you for the kind words and your offer to refer us! We appreciate it and thank you for choosing Battle Mountain to spend your day with.

Barbara · Married on 09/01/2018

The contact, Mandi, was absolutely amazing to work with. She was extremely flexible for any site visits my husband and I wanted to plan, and was always very quick to respond to emails. Mandi was extremely kind and generous. Anything I needed, she ensured I had or would help me find the resources to get what I needed with a smile. The beauty of the venue is amazing, but only takes a rating so far. Battle Mountain Farm is an A+ Venue and that is because Mandi takes it there.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Barbara. It was a pleasure working with you and your families! Best wishes!

Lydia Abner · Married on 08/18/2018

The perfect place for our wedding reception!

We had our reception at Battle Mountain Farm and couldn't have asked for a better experience. They were so great to work with leading up to the wedding and at the reception all of our guests were blown away with how beautiful the property and event barn was!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Lydia! We loved having you guys out for your reception. We wish you nothing but love and happiness in the years to come. Thank you for choosing Battle Mountain!
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 07/21/2018

The venue is BEAUTIFUL, and the property is BEAUTIFUL!!! It made it easy to have our dream wedding! We fell in love with the fireplace located in the barn. We also loved the fields and lake on the property! We worked with Mandi, and she was soo so responsive and helpful! One of my favorite parts about the venue is that there is a home, cabin, and apartment on the property. My husband and I are actually from out of town so it was super convenient to have a place for us and our bridal party to stay on location! There is also a beautiful home that you can use for the rehearsal dinner and it has a beautiful bridal suite! I loved that we were able to have the rehearsal with friends and family, then a lot of us were able to sleep on the property. As an excited bride, I woke up before anyone else. I was able to sit and look at the beautiful property before anyone else was awake, or any guests or vendors had arrived. It was a sweet experience to get to rest and prepare before the rest of our friends and family arrived!

One thing my parents were so thankful and kept sharing with others was that the prices were so reasonable and worth every penny! There are a couple different options for pricing which is helpful for everyone!!!

We do not have all of our images yet, but I will include a few by Wisdom & Stature Photography that show off the property!!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/09/2018

Beautiful rustic country/barn Wedding

Battle mountain farm is a beautiful venue in rural College Grove. The venue itself was away from any roads and down in a “valley”. We had our ceremony outside in front of the pond and then the reception inside the huge, beautiful barn. The staff were super helpful and attentive to our wants and needs for our special day, and were also available in the months leading up to the wedding for visits and feedback and information as we needed it. The day of, they set everything up how we wanted it. The farm house is spacious and has an area for both the groomsmen and bridal party to get ready separately. We rented the cabin on the back of the property to stay in on our wedding night and it was so special and sweet. We would highly recommend Battle Mountain to anyone who wants a rustic but very nice wedding experience!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

Wow, thank you so much Brittany. We are so happy to hear that you guys enjoyed your wedding day! We wish you nothing but happiness in your marriage.

Courtney · Married on 05/05/2018

Cinco de Mayo Wedding

Battle Mountain made our Cinco de Mayo wedding amazing. I couldn’t have asked for a better day!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

We are so happy we could be a small part of your day. Thank you for the kind words and best wishes for your marriage :)

Allison · Married on 03/10/2018

Our daughter's wedding was at Battle Mountain Farm March 2018. It was fabulous. The scenery was gorgeous. The service was excellent. Everyone was easy to work with and the venue was beautiful. Being there is like going back in time to simpler, more relaxing days. And relaxing is how the staff at BMF makes your event. They are on hand to help any way they can. I would not have changed a thing. It is an amazing venue for any special occasion and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Amy · Married on 12/02/2017

We are so thrilled to be having our wedding at Battle Mountain Farm this December! I did a LOT of research looking for venues here in the middle TN area. It felt very daunting, but once I found Battle Mountain Farm I knew it was the one! Taylor answered all my questions and was so responsive and helpful before we had even committed to having our wedding there. Taylor continues to be helpful and we cannot wait to continue working with the Battle Mountain Farm team as our wedding approaches!

Sent on 04/08/2017

Jenna · Married on 11/18/2017

We stayed here for the whole weekend. The team was right by our side, helped us navigate weather and made us comfy. They were great and we had a stunning wedding.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Jenna · Married on 11/12/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better place to hold the most important day of my life, so far! Taylor was fantastic (and has been since) to work with and the owners are lovely. I love it!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Battle Mountain Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I cannot wait for your big day! It's going to be a BLAST!

Taylor