Bass Performance Hall Reviews

30 | Fort Worth, TX

30 Reviews for Bass Performance Hall

Richelle · Married on 08/17/2013

I think the Bass Hall was the perfect location for our wedding - we used the canteen and the Van Cliburn room. Everything turned out so beautifully and I would definitely get the lighting package - a great value compared to any other lighting companies in the area. I also thought having the canteen room was worth the extra cost.

We did have one little issue that I think is just good to clarify with the bar manager beforehand. I know this wasn't an issue for our guests but you have to specify to not allow shots at the bar. We had not, and I didn't realize until after the reception.

Overall though I'm very happy with the service we got. Alexa is wonderful to work with and responded to all my questions/needs.

Sent on 09/17/2013

Gala · Married on 07/19/2014

3.0

The setting was perfect and the staff that was present the night of the event was very good. They had a change in personnel during our planning period which caused some confusion. Otherwise, we were very pleased.

Sent on 07/21/2014
  • pinkchampagne

Ashley · Married on 07/03/2010

3.5

Bass Hall is a gorgeous place to get married. We had our ceremony on the Mezzanine level, by the angels, and it was just stunning. So full of light!
    The staff is a little hard to get a hold of, I can count on one hand the times he actually picked up the phone when I called, but he was always prompt at returning my call. They do have quite a few restrictions to comply with, but nothing that we found incredibly difficult to work around.

Sent on 11/04/2010

Valerie · Married on 06/23/2012

3.8
      3.0

This was the perfect place for our ceremony and reception. We used all 3 rooms at the Bass Performance Hall. The Van Cliburn was our ceremony, the canteen was our cocktail hour, and the McDavid Studio was our reception. I loved how it was all in one place and our guests did not have to travel. It is close to many hotels and bars in Fort Worth. It was the most beautiful place I have ever seen. They gave us 2 ushers on the wedding day to help with anything that we needed and we each got our own locker room before the ceremony started. Great venue!!!

Sent on 07/13/2012

Britni · Married on 11/17/2007

3.2
      2.0
      3.0

I loved the Bass Hall, and it was a beautiful venue. My only complaint is they have so many rules and restrictions. At the time we chose it we didn't think it was a big deal, but the day of the wedding, we were limited in many ways in set-up, photography, time constraints, etc. After the ceremony the were shoving us out the door, and we still had 15 minutes left for pictures.

I love the space, but just consider all the restrictions before choosing this as your venue.

Sent on 10/28/2008