Total Class Entertainment Reviews

5.0 out of 5 rating, 47 Reviews
View more information

Jessica O. Married on 06/24/2022

My wedding

Friendly, kind, communication from beginning to end. You will not be disappointed at ALL!
    Kara B. Married on 06/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We had an amazing experience. They set up all the lights and music, I didn’t have to worry about a thing!

DJ Hurricane Luis absolutely killed it at my husband and I’s wedding. I had people come up to me all night and days after the wedding complementing our DJ! The dance floor was packed the entire night and we had amazing jams the whole time. I cannot recommend Luis enough, I will always be grateful that he made our night extraordinary!!!
    Jennifer M. Married on 03/26/2022

Outstanding team!

Total Class Ent. Was outstanding! From the amazing DJs that rocked our wedding cocktail hour and reception, to the beautiful uplighting, and insanely cool photo booth and props. I could not be happier with the outcome and the professionalism of the entire team. When so many things were going wrong behind the scenes with other vendors, this was the one that I didn’t have to worry about. They were very thorough and detailed in everything they did from the moment we requested a quote, till the end of the night. Highly recommend DJ Lanz and the rest of the TCE team. You will not regret it!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Christina
    Christina G. Married on 12/11/2021

Best DJ around

Great communication. Very professional. Read the crowd and kept everyone dancing! It was such a blast 💕
  • Jairo
    Jairo A. Married on 11/21/2021

Nuñez wedding

Music is such a big deal to me so I knew we had to pick the best of the best and they were truly just that. The music flowed well and they were great in keeping everyone dancing. Cannot recommend enough
  • Giselle
    Giselle A. Married on 11/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thanks for an unforgettable wedding!

Bass Kidz did an amazing job for our ceremony and reception at Hotel Haya! From the uplighting down to the equipment and sound. I can't say enough about them! I was nervous when I started planning and first contacted them but their professionalism, timeliness, and communication was on point. DJ Ecca was phenomenal and a joy to work with! We had a blast and our guests could not stop talking about the great time they had at our wedding! We will definitely be using Bass Kidz again in the future.
    Kelsey R. Married on 11/20/2021

Amazing Experience

We booked Bass Kidz for our wedding and could not have been happier with our choice! They had the entire dance floor filled from the beginning to end of the reception! We didn't have to worry about song selections at all the entire time. We gave them a general idea of what we were looking for and they did not disappoint! We absolutely recommend them for any wedding or event!!
  • Rachel
    Rachel C. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everyone had a blast! Highly recommend

DJ Ecca was a blast! He kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 10/02/2021

Unforgettable!

I will never be able to express the gratitude I have for these boys who’ve grown up to be amazing men. I grew up with Luis and Justin so it was only fitting to have them be a part of my special day, doing what they do best…providing a fun atmosphere for any age to enjoy themselves. We got so many compliments, not only on their professionalism, but also for the fact that the dance floor was always packed. From the bottom of my heart I will never forget that night and the fun we all had!
    Anahi M. Married on 02/26/2021

Best DJ team in FL

The Bass Kidz were a great team and kept everyone dancing all night long! They were very responsive pre-wedding and got us all the info we needed for the big day! They were on top of everything and we couldn't have asked for anything more ! Highly recommend them!
    Chelsea H. Married on 01/09/2021

Best Party EVER

Justin and his team did an AMAZING job at our wedding reception. We went into our reception not knowing exactly what to expect and he absolutely blew everyone away. He corresponded with our day of coordinator, was extremely organized and led the flow of the reception flawlessly. We gave him a short playlist of the songs we liked and wanted played and he filled in all the other songs matching the type of music we liked perfectly. He made sure the music was fun for all ages. He exceeded all of our expectations and truly made our reception into the most fun party my husband and I have been to. Thank you Justin!!!
  • Orlando
    Orlando P. Married on 10/17/2020

Phenomenal Service

Hands down the best DJ service I have ever experienced! These guys know how to read a room and did such an awesome job keeping the crowd on the dance floor! Any tiny hiccup and they knew exactly how to react and make it seem effortless! I would recommend these guys again and again. Justin really helped pull our wedding day together and helped make it as perfect as it was! I cant stress enough how perfect they were!!
  • Wendis
    Wendis C. Married on 10/17/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Would hire them again and again!!

They were amazing, very friendly, punctual & knowledgeable. they worked with our extra special requests, like audio clips we wanted to include, and our songs to walk to.
    They made sure everything was running smoothly and on time. The music was great, all my guests had such a great time. I have not one negative thing to say about them. The music/DJ is super important in a wedding, I definitely recommend them.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Maiselyn
    Maiselyn G. Married on 09/12/2020

Nobody stopped dancing.

DJ was amazing. Music never stopped being great. DJ Lanz read the room very well, as to what was hyping everyone.
    Bryanna S. Married on 02/22/2020

10/10 WOULD recommend!

Justin and his team were absolutely amazing!! From the day we met Justin we knew he was the perfect DJ for our wedding. He was so responsive from the very beginning, answering any questions we had and even creating a custom mix for my dad and I's surprise dance! Weeks later and everyone is still raving about how fun the reception was and how great the music and dancing were. We also added uplighting, a monogram and stage lighting to our package and I am so glad we did. I would definitely recommend!
  • Michelle
    Michelle R. Married on 02/08/2020

Life of the party

We had a great time at our wedding thanks to Justin! He was flexible and considerate. Thanks again Justin!
    Kendra A. Married on 07/27/2019

Wedding DJ

We are so grateful to have had Justin and Luis as our wedding DJ’s. They made planning our destination wedding easy and the wedding day move so smoothly. By the end of the night, we felt like old friends. We would recommend them to everyone!
  • I
    Ingrid Married on 05/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

BEST DJs you could ask for!!

We had the pleasure of working with Luis and Justin this past weekend for our wedding! The came highly recommended through a good friend and we are so happy we chose them. Everything we had told them we wanted as far as music, lighting, “vibe” of the wedding came out perfect! They are VERY responsive and listen to all your wants and needs. They also come in the morning of your wedding to set up to make sure everything is running smooth. We are SO happy with them and would hire them a thousand times over!
    Kendi O. Married on 01/12/2019

Best night ever!!

I used The Bass Kids for my January wedding and it was the best decision ever! Luis listened to every little thing I wanted from ceremony to reception and everything turned out better than I could have imagined. It was originally supposed to rain that day and he was so reassuring and had a full back up plan just Incase. He had all my special moment songs sent to me before the wedding so I could make sure they were perfect. The best part of the wedding was our reception, we had so much fun and got SOOOO many compliments about our DJ! It was a constant party and the dance floor was full all night!
    Jade Married on 10/21/2018

Great choice!

My husband and I are so happy we chose Bass Kidz for our big day!! They were so responsive and patient with us when we changed our minds about songs, and were patient while we took our time selecting the perfect version of the Horah! I was a happy bride when they ended our wedding with a perfect 90’s mix complete with the Spice Girls! Our guests ranged in ages and everyone was on the dance floor at least once! I would definitely recommend Justin and Luis to anyone!
  • Y
    Yiliam Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing team!

Amazing team of DJs, the lighting gave the room the perfect ambiance. They take direction really well, everything was just what we dreamed of. The dance floor projection was crisp. They were able to read the crowd and change music as needed. Many guest said they hadn’t dance that much in years. Lastly, their bilingual announcer was the perfect touch to our Spanish/American wedding. Highly recommend them!
    Krista S. Married on 10/20/2018

Mother of the groom, Krista Silbiger

Justin Lanz and his team did an absolutely beautiful job! He was prompt , professional, and a very nice guy! He read the crowd, executed the bride and groom’s wishes, and had everyone dancing the entire night! Great Job Bass Kidz! Thank you!
    Kim Event on: 04/11/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Very satisfied with DJ Hurricane, would recommend and use again!
    David Event on: 03/23/2018
    Great experience. No hassle. All fun and professional
    Jodie Married on 01/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The BassKidz provided DJ services for my daughter's wedding last night and they were FANTASTIC!! Everything ran without any issues. The dance floor was always packed and everyone danced all night!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED also the uplighting was unbelievable
illustration stars