100 Reviews for House of BASH

Full Planning (4)
Religious (4)
Guest List (2)
Non-Religious (2)

Never having planned a wedding before, and having our daughter getting married out-of-state, convinced me that we needed to have a Day-Of-Coordinator (DOC). The wedding was in Midtown Atlanta. I was thinking the DOC would be someone to do everything the day of the wedding, but with LT, Kay and House of Bash, we received a whole lot more! LT also gave us suggestions for the few vendors we still needed, knowing we were on a tight budget. It would have been easy to think that we could have forgone the DOC expense. However, I would encourage anyone to make sure you budget for this. LT and Kay were there to handle all of the last minute details including putting the Timeline together, contacting all of the vendors and keeping in contact with all of the vendors the whole week preceding the wedding. We also had a big huddle-up meeting about 2 months before the wedding with LT, the venue, the caterer and the floral and decor people...very helpful for making some final decisions. At the rehearsal, LT directed everything from calling the venue when they did not show up in time for our rehearsal slot (not LT's fault...the rehearsal start time was clear) to lining everyone up, to how groomsmen hands were to be held to when the MOB cues the guests to stand. We were able to go into the Wedding Day with confidence. On the Wedding Day, I knew that LT and Kay had the Maid of Honor and Best Man's phone numbers to be in contact with them so that the Bride and Groom didn't see each other. They were meticulous about this and they were successful! They were on top of all of the details and arranged all of our personal decor items, cake table and snack items in an aesthetically pleasing way. And when the Bride was ready to walk down the aisle, LT told her to hold her bouquet lower so that the Groom would see her dress. They cued everyone for the ceremony and reception and they kept us on schedule. It was a perfect day and LT and House of Bash were a big part of that!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

LT and Kay are AMAZING!!!!!! From the minute we booked LT she's been SO helpful and responsive in ways that every bride needs. She made every single wish that I wanted for my day come true. On our wedding day she was constantly checking on us, bringing us food, and making everything was running smoothly. Without LT there's no way my day would've been as perfect as it was. I seriously recommend her 100% to brides on the hunt because she's amazing and will take such great care of your needs and wishes in order for your day to be perfect. I Spilled red pasta sauce on my dress and within seconds LT and Kay were working to find a solution. They kept me calm and comforted while cleaning the stain off my dress and they helped me get back to the party with a smile on my face. House of BASH is so organized, responsive, helpful and just flat out DAMN good at her job!!! House of Bash goes ABOVE and BEYOND!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH LT!!!!! :)

Profile Picture Cassidy, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Oh. My. Goodness. I do not know what I would have done without LT and her army of helpers. LT created a minute by minute schedule of the day and went through it with me until we felt it was perfect. On the wedding day, I did not have to worry about anything. Everything went so smoothly and the team took care of everyone. My mom has told me over and over how pleased she was that I chose to get a day of planner. She said that she could tell that I was not worried about anything and it was nice for her to be able to just enjoy the day. House of BASH does a wonderful job & I would totally recommend them to my friends.

Profile Picture annie, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I used LT at House of Bash fromSix hours away. She was always available to communicate with me, send me photos, and her price was very clear and very reasonable. Every detail was taken care of, from flowers, candles, chairs, seating, and she was so easy to work with! Everything was beyond beautiful and I never had to worry from afar. I would recommend House if Bash wholeheartedly!

Profile Picture Lynn, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Entertainer, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other)

LT was amazing!!!! My wedding would have been a disaster without her -- truly. She made everything seamless. The wedding goes by so fast that you can't afford to have any hiccups and that's why having a fantastic wedding planner like LT is a must! She knows everything you didn't know you needed to know.

Profile Picture Liz, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I had the honor of LT with House of Bash as my day-of wedding planner. I do not know where to begin in describing how wonderful she is -- and just how spectacular she is at what she does. She is on top of EVERYTHING and is very detail-oriented, timely and organized. Not only is she a rockstar with the planning/paperwork portion of her side of the wedding planning business. She is a genuine woman and let's you truly ENJOY your special day. She is one of the first people I spoke with the morning of my wedding. The night before, I had million things going on in my mind and questions I jotted down to ask her in the morning when I woke up. I called her on my wedding day (not in a panic, but to address my questions). She said not to worry everything is taken care of. She was kind, yet politely/professionally firm with me and she then said "this is YOUR wedding day, today is going to go by so fast, I don't want you to worry about anything, I want you to enjoy your day and be present". On your wedding day, you have no idea how important it is to remember that. I've spoke to brides that say their wedding day was a complete "blur", I remember every single moment of my day and I thank LT for that. My now husband, family and friends all raved about her too! I recommend LT with House of Bash to Atlanta brides, she is AMAZING!

Profile Picture Sandra, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

LT was absolutely amazing. I literally trusted her with the vision of my wedding. I told her what I like and what I don’t like and she took it from there. I was stress free the entire time. I chose the full wedding package which includes finding a location, picking vendors, all the way down to decor. LT was with me every step of the way. The day of the wedding her team was just as great as she was. One of her assistance was the only one who could calm my cranky 3 year old down all day. She actually got him to go to sleep during the wedding! (Which was awesome!) LT and her team went above and beyond for me. Their goal really was to make sure I was as happy, stressfree as possible. I couldn’t thank them enough. I would definitely refer her. You can’t go wrong with LT.

Profile Picture Rae'chele, 10/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Full Planning, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

I had the pleasure of meeting LT at my first bridal show in Atlanta, Georgia. I was newly engaged and preparing for a big year that included a major work project and a house purchase. From the moment that I stumbled across the House's of Bash's booth at the bridal show and had an opportunity to speak with LT, I knew that she'd be great as my wedding coordinator. LT was instrumental in helping us to choose a venue and book our large vendors (catering, videography, and honeymoon planner). LT was a lifesaver during our planning process -- from keeping us on track via our online checklist, being the main contact with our vendors, and serving as a sounding board for the many critical decisions. The day of our wedding was absolutely memorable and BEAUTIFUL. Our guests were wowed by LT and her team's professionalism and the breathtaking floral arrangements and decor that were provided. When the night ended LT and her House of Bash team did everything possible to provide us with a memorable send off that was the exclamation mark on a beautiful beginning.

Profile Picture Novia, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

LT and her two assistants (Shawn and Beth) were amazing! House of BASH helped us have a great, stress free day. LT was very responsive, organized and courteous, and I would definitely recommend her to others. Her timeline was wonderful, and her communication with the vendors was extremely helpful.

Profile Picture Megan, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

LT made our day the most wonderful day ever. She honestly exceeded our expectations. My husband and I had a clear picture of what we wanted our day to look like and LT made every wish come true. We had some wacky requests at times (like shots before the ceremony lol, or cars that had to drive to whole wedding party to Piedmont Park), but everything went so smoothly and LT seemed like she had everything under control the whole day! No question or request or change of idea was too much for her. She was professional, friendly and on point!!! Honestly, LT was the best investment of the whole wedding, our day would not have been as amazing without her. If I can give anyone advice when it comes to wedding planning, invest in your planner/coordinator, its worth it!!!! And well, if you are lucky enough to book LT, your wedding will be flawless.

Profile Picture Robine, 8/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Book House of Bash! LT and her team were absolutely fabulous to work with and made our day perfect. If I could give them 10
Stars, I would!! We couldn't have done it without them and we're just soooo happy we found them to coordinate our weekend!

Profile Picture Liana, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

House of BASH allowed us to have a wonderful experience throughout the wedding planning process. LT was extremely helpful and she made our lives much easier, especially during the last couple of months prior to the wedding. She does a great job of keeping everyone organized / holding people accountable. She is very knowledgable about this industry + she has several contacts that are able to help make the wedding planning process more efficient / less stressful. We highly recommend House of BASH to anyone who is looking to hire a wedding planner...You won't regret it.

Profile Picture J, 7/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

House of Bash will forever be my go-to wedding planning/coordination service! I've already recommended them to friends. Anyone who compliments us on our wedding hears an earful on how amazing LT and her entire staff was. She took on my wedding six months from the wedding date and didn't let a day go to waste. She is so organized, thorough, and accommodating. She knows her craft and is always on top of her game! Every vendor has only exceptional things to say about House of Bash, and now I know why. They truly are #1 in this industry. Look no further if you're truly looking for quality and a company who puts your wants, needs, and even outrageous wedding desires/requests first. She will do everything to make the vision become a reality! To this day people are still talking about our wedding! It's all to house of Bash!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

We hired House of Bash for Day of Coordination. LT and her House of Bash crew were amazing! The day of our wedding we had LT and two assistants, one who was assigned to my bridal party and one to all the groomsmen. They were very accommodating and made sure we had everything we needed all day! She coordinated all our vendors with ease and made sure that my only responsibility the day of my wedding was relaxing and having fun! We were ahead of schedule for most of the day, we did fall behind schedule because we they had to flip our ceremony/reception space but LT more than made up for it by catching us up to our timeline and getting the venue to extend our time on the dance floor! LT also helped to design, set up and breakdown all of our decor, she far exceeded my expectations! Our reception decor we perfect. According to my father everything we brought to the wedding was packed up and ready to go at the end of the reception, he said he didnt have to do anything other than give them the keys to the car! My family and I were fully able to relax and enjoy our our wedding thanks to House of Bash!

Profile Picture Aimee, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

LT, I wanted to take a moment to thank you for all your hard work and patience you have showed me over the past 18 months. You and your team did an OUTSTANDING job with making my vision come to life. You kept telling me it will come together and I must admit, it was really hard for me... I thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting up with every phone call, email and text. We loved everything!!!!! I cannot forget my team of vendors who worked with you to make this happen for us. Endive.... Julia the food was absolutely delicious as expected and HOT!! Our guest are still talking about how great the food was. Exquisite Sounds and Entertainment... Hats off to you Toryn for keeping the celebration jumping. All of the guests stayed on the dance floor which was my one request. YOU delivered as promised. Sugar Hill Cakes LLC.... Vilma is the best cake maker in the business. Talk about a moist cake..... We appreciate your hard work and dedication to create the cake I had in my head. BASH Floral Designs.... LT/Nikki thank you so much for allowing me to slowly explain what i wanted. The first time we talked about candles you guys were like man that's going to be a lot of candles. A sea of candles is what I wanted and you made it happen for me with the beautiful floral arrangements in between. We thank you all and we would love to do it again!!! I would also like to thank my hair and makeup squad... Allana Finneus thank you girl for knowing me and rocking with me from my rehearsal dinner to the wedding! Eversoglamorous/Freda... My childhood friends showed up and showed out. You slayed the makeup and lashes!!!!!! Shutter booth ATL... Thank you for capturing the special moments of our guests....Oh and I can't forget the BEAUTIFUL BILTMORE BALLROOM. Thank you for allowing us to celebrate like rock stars.....
#WEARETHEREAVES
#ALLTOGETHERNOW
#MR&MRSREAVES
#UPTOITDOWNTOITBLESSTHOSETHATDON'TDOIT
#CYCLEKINGS

Profile Picture Saleana, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Working with LT was great! She provided assistance with selecting and communicating with vendors before, during, and after the wedding. On the day of the rehearsal, she was well prepared. The wedding day went off without a hitch, as far as I knew. LT shielded me from little happenings on the day of, and communicated with the bridesmaids and my mom if needed. LT is experienced, organized, and a great woman to help plan your wedding without breaking the bank!

Profile Picture Casy, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

LT was absolutely phenomenal. We hired her as the “day-of” coordinator for our wedding, and the event
couldn’t have happened without her. She made sure that the entire day went smoothly, was prepared and
prompt at every opportunity, and didn’t miss a single thing from our list of requests. Our guests
commented that our wedding was the “easiest flowing wedding they’d ever attended.” I’m incredibly
attentive to detail and she accommodated my need to be so involved in the minute details. She also
handled our outside vendors perfectly. Some of those conversations were outside my scope of expertise
and she made sure that even the things I didn’t think of were resolved in advance.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

House of BASH was a huge help throughout the planning process and on the wedding day. Specifically, LT was there every step of the way helping to make the big decisions and setting up appointments with vendors, etc. We hired LT to be our full-time planner plus venue search with less than 6 months until our desired date. I am generally high strung so my fiance (now husband!) and I agreed on day 1 that if we were going to have a wedding we wanted a full-time planner. After doing research and meeting with several, LT stuck out to us and ended up being worth every penny! In addition to coordinating, she also worked with the florist to do the design work and decor for the ceremony and reception. For me, the best part was keeping our wedding day (and months leading up to it) stress free. The decor was a bonus! I was a bride who really didn't have the desire to plan a wedding and preferred handing the reigns to a professional, so I am glad we found someone able to take on that big task. Would definitely recommend LT and House of BASH!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Event Design, Full Planning, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Lactitia was amazing! She was very helpful form start to finish. She stayed out front of every issue that may have confronted us during the planning process, yet stayed out o the way enough to allow us to make our own decisions. FANTASTIC

Profile Picture User7894751, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

LT lived up to her reputation. I hired her for day-of coordination, which includes doing all of the vendor coordination in the couple of months leading up to the wedding. Now I understand why other brides who don't hire coordinators are stressed out close to the date - they have to do that themselves. I didn't have to lift a finger when it came to confirming the vendors would show up, what time they would show up, what parking validations they'd need, meals they'd need, summarizing their contact info for the vendors, etc. All of those tiny details, LT handled effortlessly (from my purview!) I couldn't have been happier with my choice of coordinators. I also had a few last minute (day of!) changes in the guest list, and she and her assistant Brittany took care of all of the downstream effects. I also hired LT for her floral design services and while I provided the overall vision from my pinterest pics, again, the tiny details like size and shape of vases, number of candles per table, table setting.... she and the florist executed the design to my desires with very little input from me! Exactly what I was looking for.

Profile Picture Kristina, 11/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

First of all, we got married in a barn that was a real working barn, not an event facility. We told them a general idea of what we wanted and they did the rest. We loved what they came up with. They were very professional and we never worried that something would not be done. I highly recommend House of Bash

Profile Picture User7283838, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

LT was great. She helped me coordinate my whole wedding which took place at my parent's property in Ellijay, GA. Since it was not a wedding venue we had to do everything from scratch.. right down to ordering bathrooms, valet and generators. Her relationships with other vendors (photographers, videographers, rental companies) are so valuable and we loved everyone she referred to us!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

our wedding was 2 weeks ago and i must say, that the planning and decor was far beyond amazing!!! Ms. Lt was so helpful and every step of the way! from our decor to planning. I've contacted a few other planners but i wasn't truly satisfied with what they were offering.As i kept doing my search i finally found LT! she was way far more informative. very responsive! Very professional and So helpful with everything from the vendors through decor to any suggestions she may have. She truly made my visions come to reality!!! Truly the best out there!!!

Profile Picture vicky, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I knew from the moment I met LT that she was going to be our wedding planner. We hired her a little over a year before our wedding. She understood that we were very busy and always had a timeline for us when things needed to be done or decisions made. If I ever had a question she was always fast to respond. Her company did our flowers and they were gorgeous. She managed to take my idea of how I wanted the flowers to look and to bring that to life. As for our ceremony and reception, it was so beautiful. Everything was perfect from the decor to the flowers. My only negative comment is that we went over budget but I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful ceremony and reception. Our friends have been calling it an epic wedding and the wedding of the decade because it was so elegant and beautiful! Even Lauren (LT's assistant) was so attentive to us the day of the wedding and getting us everything we needed. LT is awesome and I definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture Jeannette, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews