Base Entertainment Group LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • Kyrsten
    Kyrsten C. Married on 07/24/2021

Definitely recommend!

Gregg did an amazing job bringing the party to life at our wedding! The dance floor was always full during the reception, and people still talk about how great the music was. Gregg was able to bring together all of our favorite songs from multiple different genres and make them flow perfectly throughout the night. He was a pleasure to work with and communicated with us throughout the planning process to make sure everything went smoothly on the wedding day. The online DJ portal also made communicating our song choices super easy.

Base Entertainment Group LLC's reply:

Thank you Kyrsten for the kind words! It was a beautiful wedding, and your family and friends were a lot of fun. Many thanks for inviting me to the afterparty and sharing a taste of Blantons. Best wishes, DJ Gregg, Base Entertainment Group
  • Mary
    Mary Married on 09/12/2020

Outstanding

Gregg and Jeremy were both fantastic to work with! They played music that suited our taste by only going off of a few of our recommended songs. Gregg has a keen attention to detail and went over all pronunciations of names ahead of time in addition to ensuring that the reception was lively and enjoyable. Both were able to read the dance floor very well to play music that kept people dancing all night long. Highly recommend if you are in need of a DJ!

Base Entertainment Group LLC's reply:

Thank you Mary and Dylan for the kind words! It was an honor to provide the music & entertainment for your special day at Unionville Vineyards, and we're so happy that you enjoyed the music!
  • Nichole
    Nichole D. Married on 07/10/2020

Best DJ Around

Hands down 5 stars! They did an awesome job setting up for the wedding and making our wedding a blast! They played all the right music and at the right times. They had people out on the dance floor all night. People still keep talking about how great the DJ was. They listen to what you want and also help give suggestions when you aren't sure. The up lighting they did in the barn for us was perfect!
  • Bobbi
    Bobbi G. Married on 11/09/2019

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Base Entertainment provided us with DJ, photobooth, and MC services, and they were incredible! Rob was very easy to work with and managed to fulfill everyone of our requests. Their online portal, which allowed us to pick our playlist, provide bridal party info, and list speeches, was particularly helpful. Our guests had an amazing experience and Base Entertainment had a lot to do with it! Thanks for the great time!!
  • Katherine
    Katherine Married on 10/26/2019

Perfect Wedding!

Thank you Rob, for going above and beyond and making our wedding absolutely perfect! The lighting, photobooth and music was fantastic! Book with Base Entertainment Group you won't be disappointed!
    Laura B. Married on 10/21/2018

Fantastic - Can't say enough good things about this company!

My husband and I were so impressed by the incredible level of customer service and professionalism we received! Also the kindness and humor they added during our visits when we were at the stressful planning stages of our wedding. We always left our meeting with Base Entertainment laughing and feeling confident that they would take care of us. Base Entertainment went above and beyond to make sure we knew exactly what to expect the day of, communicated everything during the wedding and just really put our minds at ease. I don't think either one of us realized what a huge roll the DJ plays. If you are planning an event, please do yourself a favor and make and appointment with Base Entertainment. You won't be sorry!
  • samantha
    Samantha Married on 09/22/2018

Most amazing night ever thanks to them.

I recently got married June 1, 2019 and shortly after getting engaged, I knew I wanted Rob and Base Entertainment to be the dj. They do a fantastic job at every event that I attend. The planning process was super easy. I met with Rob twice in person but was emailing him and his team about specific details. They were professional and attentive throughout the entire process. They have planning software/website that is simple and helpful. It even had a section where you could choose how much interaction you wanted the Dj to have with the crowd. Prompting people to dance, hyping them up, etc. It was great to be able to pick that! The event itself - went so perfectly. There was not a single sole sitting by the end of the night and that’s exactly what my husband and myself wanted, a party. I couldn’t thank Rob and his team enough for making my day everything I pictured. Thanks again guys!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 08/25/2018

It was amazing!

Base Entertainment did an incredible job at our wedding! Rob Case the owner made sure that all of our needs were met and he continued to check on us through out our wedding night. The music choices were very fun and upbeat, they definitely kept everyone on the dance floor. Our friends and family still talk about our reception and they wish it could happen all over again! If you are looking for an amazing DJ look no further because Base is the best!!
    Matt Married on 05/05/2018
    We used Base Entertainment Group for our wedding, and we were very pleased. Rob (owner) was great in helping us figure out our timeline, songs, and everything in between. He also was our MC, and did a great job keeping everything moving and ensuring everyone had a great time. CJ was a great DJ, and Sean was fantastic at the photo-booth. We went with the green-screen booth and it was a huge hit with our guests and definitely worth the investment. Rob went out of his way to provide a bunch of new backgrounds for us too. The online site is a fantastic way to manage everything too.
    Robert Married on 09/03/2017
    Base Entertainment Group was a joy to work with for our wedding at The Farmhouse at the Grand Colonial. Rob, the owner is well acquainted not only with this venue, but obviously with music and crowd pleasing.
    During our initial interview he provided a comprehensive list of choices, but never pushed any of them upon us. He's amenable to the choices of music you want, but at the same time is aware of the music that "gets a party going" so you can rely on his experience and expertise.

The equipment he uses is first rate and the melding of songs is smooth as glass. He kept all of us informed during the reception with the ebb and flow of evening's entertainment. Slow dances wove after natural breaks like first dances or cake cutting - then onto music that had the whole party on the dance floor with smiles galore.
    Rob arrived well in advance of the wedding ceremony and his team of 3 worked cohesively to create the precise atmosphere we related to him at our consultation the week prior.
    Rob and his Base Entertainment Team are obviously dedicated to each and every occasion and I highly recommend their services for reliability, technical expertise, and the keen perception of what makes a party flow gained from years of experience.

Sarah Married on 10/15/2016

Beyond Incredible!

Base Entertainment is hands down fantastic! They provide exceptional service from the first meeting all the way through to breaking down their set up after our event, making sure we were happy and informed every step of the way! A great group of talented people that are more than willing to go the extra mile for their clients! Rob and his crew made sure our wedding day was perfect and we couldn’t be more thankful! I highly recommend them for your next event!
  • Samantha
    Samantha W. Married on 05/29/2016

Happy Repeat Customers

Base has done a total of 3 weddings for our family. Ours was the first. They did such a great job that every time someone else gets engaged they call us and ask "who was your DJ? we are definitely using them!" Rob and his team do an amazing job of balancing professionalism and a level of friendliness that make the experience enjoyable. Highly recommend them for any type of event.
    Marissa Married on 04/29/2016
    There are not enough words to express how much we enjoyed working with Rob and the guys from BASE. Planning was a dream, easy and all done online. Rob has a great personality and the day of everyone told us how at ease they made him feel. He had everyone up, and checked in with us multiple times with the schedule of his things would go, and any changes. Working with BASE definitely didn't feel like a "contracted deal". It was a very genuine experience, and we would hire them in a heartbeat for any future events we might have. To top off the night he made sure to get a picture with us to add to his photo wall, which is a great feeling. Rob, you ROCK! Thank you for everything!
    Kim Married on 04/23/2016
    Rob & Base Entertainment Group are the #1 DJ's in the Tri-State area! Rob did an amazing job with our wedding! He is very professional, very organized, on top of the latest trends and he covers everything you need. The website that you get to pick and choose songs for your playlist so helpful and a great idea! We loved picking out songs! Rob & Dave felt like part of the family at our wedding and we will highly recommend them to all of our friends and family for future weddings & events! Thank you so much Base Entertainment for making our wedding incredible!!!
  • User2390282 2+ years ago
    Base Entertainement is simply amazing!! We chose Base Entertainment because they did a phenomenal job at my husbands sisters wedding. Rob is great to work with, he sits down with you and goes over everything you want on your special day. He was very easy, flexible and nice to work with. He went above and beyond to make the environment very fun and enjoyable. Thank you again Base Entertainment for making our day incredible!! We really appreciate everything you guys did!
    Sierra Married on 12/27/2014
    Wow. Rob at Base Entertainment was beyond amazing on my big day. My husband attended school with Rob but that wasn't the only reason we chose Base, I read countless incredible reviews and they did not let us down. The photo booth was a huge hit among our guests and made so many memories. At last minute, due to my husband being in the military, Rob had to fit all of our reception activities into 3 hours instead of 4 and he pulled it off magically. He really put me first and even managed my mother with perfect composure. I couldn't thank him enough and his partners for helping make my day perfect!
    Jodi Married on 07/12/2014
    Rob at Base Entertainment was awesome! We had specific requests for Irish music and volume. He accommodated everything. He came to our ceremony for mics and really was just fantastic. He kept the event lively and truly cared what we asked for and needed. I would use him again in a heartbeat and recommend him to anyone that is looking for a DJ. John, the videographer was truly awesome also. Our wedding video couldn't have been nicer. What a great memory for us to always have!
    Colleen Married on 07/04/2014
    Greg and I couldn't of asked for a better DJ! Rob was so easy to work with and really did an outstanding job! He had our guest dancing all night and they all told us the next day how great he was! Our other vendors loved them and said how professional they were to work with. We also got uplighting from Base Entertainment which blew us away when we walked in! Rob really captured what we were looking for. We would recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ.

Thanks again!!!!

Colleen and Greg
  • User1580317 Event on: 06/08/2013
    Base Entertainment did my daughter's Bat Mitzvah. I have say that everyone was entertained and everyone had a great time.
  • User1517276 2+ years ago
    Rob was the emcee for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier. I've seen some hokey emcees at weddings before, but he was so great! Fun and lively and not over-the-top. The music was perfect, he played all the songs we asked for. And the lighting was SO cool! We got the monogrammed lighting of our initials on the dancefloor and had purple lighting. All in all, we had a great experience, and all our guests commented on how good of a DJ we picked. Just scheduled Base DJs for my mom's surprise birthday party!
    Mallory Married on 03/09/2013
    Base Entertainment did a fantastic job at a wedding I was at. They were able to feel out what the crowd wanted and keep them entertained and dancing. The crowd was diverse in ages and they all enjoyed it. The up lighting was fantastic and the DJs were very professional the entire time. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ
  • User1410813 2+ years ago
    Base DJ's were more then accommodating. They were DJ's for my wedding last year in 2012. I have recommended them on several occasions to friends and family. They worked with my husband and I on anything we needed and kept to their word. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ for this momentous event.
    Erin Married on 10/22/2010
    We used Base for my sister's wedding last year. Rob and his team handled EVERYTHING! Of course from the awesome music we requested to the little things. Rob came out to the limo while we were waiting to walk in and had us all laughing and relaxed before the big moment. When he introduced us at the reception, it was like he knew us. He got the guests so excited and involved in our entrance. Besides the music aspect, he provided lighting for the event that matched my sister's colors and made the room look incredibly elegant. I recommend all of Base Entertainment's services for any upcoming event!!
  • User844194 2+ years ago
    While Rob was not our DJ for the wedding (we had already booked someone deemed one of the top DC area DJs, and in hindsight, we wish we would've booked Base Entertainment Group), he was our DJ for our rehearsal dinner. When I say he COMPLETELY transformed our venue and feeling of our party, I mean it! Rob was incredibly professional and flexible. During the dinner portion (everything was outside, waterfront), he had music picked out that was perfect for background, yet fit both of our musical tastes to a "T". He also had a running slide show of my husband and I throughout the entire night, which people LOVED! His sound system was impeccable (we were really impressed, given the outdoor venue). Once the sun set, his lighting blew us away! It completely transformed to set the tone for a fun welcome party. Rob kept the party going, was high energy the entire time, and a joy to have at our rehearsal dinner. If you are looking to for fun, class, flexibility, and professionalism; don't waste your time looking anywhere else. Definitely book Base Entertainment Group LLC for your special day!! Thanks, Rob!
  • W
    Wendi L. Married on 10/20/2017

Mother of the bride

The wooden wedding they did was wonderful I loved all of their program. As the mother of the bride I wanted to relax and I did they were amazing to deal with all the way through! I would definitely recommend Base entertainment group!!