Base Entertainment Group LLC Reviews

17 | Ringoes, NJ

17 Reviews for Base Entertainment Group LLC

Matt · Married on 05/05/2018

We used Base Entertainment Group for our wedding, and we were very pleased. Rob (owner) was great in helping us figure out our timeline, songs, and everything in between. He also was our MC, and did a great job keeping everything moving and ensuring everyone had a great time. CJ was a great DJ, and Sean was fantastic at the photo-booth. We went with the green-screen booth and it was a huge hit with our guests and definitely worth the investment. Rob went out of his way to provide a bunch of new backgrounds for us too. The online site is a fantastic way to manage everything too.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Robert · Married on 09/03/2017

Base Entertainment Group was a joy to work with for our wedding at The Farmhouse at the Grand Colonial. Rob, the owner is well acquainted not only with this venue, but obviously with music and crowd pleasing.
    During our initial interview he provided a comprehensive list of choices, but never pushed any of them upon us. He's amenable to the choices of music you want, but at the same time is aware of the music that "gets a party going" so you can rely on his experience and expertise.

The equipment he uses is first rate and the melding of songs is smooth as glass. He kept all of us informed during the reception with the ebb and flow of evening's entertainment. Slow dances wove after natural breaks like first dances or cake cutting - then onto music that had the whole party on the dance floor with smiles galore.
    Rob arrived well in advance of the wedding ceremony and his team of 3 worked cohesively to create the precise atmosphere we related to him at our consultation the week prior.
    Rob and his Base Entertainment Team are obviously dedicated to each and every occasion and I highly recommend their services for reliability, technical expertise, and the keen perception of what makes a party flow gained from years of experience.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Marissa · Married on 04/29/2016

There are not enough words to express how much we enjoyed working with Rob and the guys from BASE. Planning was a dream, easy and all done online. Rob has a great personality and the day of everyone told us how at ease they made him feel. He had everyone up, and checked in with us multiple times with the schedule of his things would go, and any changes. Working with BASE definitely didn't feel like a "contracted deal". It was a very genuine experience, and we would hire them in a heartbeat for any future events we might have. To top off the night he made sure to get a picture with us to add to his photo wall, which is a great feeling. Rob, you ROCK! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Kim · Married on 04/23/2016

Rob & Base Entertainment Group are the #1 DJ's in the Tri-State area! Rob did an amazing job with our wedding! He is very professional, very organized, on top of the latest trends and he covers everything you need. The website that you get to pick and choose songs for your playlist so helpful and a great idea! We loved picking out songs! Rob & Dave felt like part of the family at our wedding and we will highly recommend them to all of our friends and family for future weddings & events! Thank you so much Base Entertainment for making our wedding incredible!!!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Base Entertainement is simply amazing!! We chose Base Entertainment because they did a phenomenal job at my husbands sisters wedding. Rob is great to work with, he sits down with you and goes over everything you want on your special day. He was very easy, flexible and nice to work with. He went above and beyond to make the environment very fun and enjoyable. Thank you again Base Entertainment for making our day incredible!! We really appreciate everything you guys did!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Sierra · Married on 12/27/2014

Wow. Rob at Base Entertainment was beyond amazing on my big day. My husband attended school with Rob but that wasn't the only reason we chose Base, I read countless incredible reviews and they did not let us down. The photo booth was a huge hit among our guests and made so many memories. At last minute, due to my husband being in the military, Rob had to fit all of our reception activities into 3 hours instead of 4 and he pulled it off magically. He really put me first and even managed my mother with perfect composure. I couldn't thank him enough and his partners for helping make my day perfect!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Jodi · Married on 07/12/2014

Rob at Base Entertainment was awesome! We had specific requests for Irish music and volume. He accommodated everything. He came to our ceremony for mics and really was just fantastic. He kept the event lively and truly cared what we asked for and needed. I would use him again in a heartbeat and recommend him to anyone that is looking for a DJ. John, the videographer was truly awesome also. Our wedding video couldn't have been nicer. What a great memory for us to always have!

Sent on 10/04/2014

Colleen · Married on 07/04/2014

Greg and I couldn't of asked for a better DJ! Rob was so easy to work with and really did an outstanding job! He had our guest dancing all night and they all told us the next day how great he was! Our other vendors loved them and said how professional they were to work with. We also got uplighting from Base Entertainment which blew us away when we walked in! Rob really captured what we were looking for. We would recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ.

Thanks again!!!!

Colleen and Greg

Sent on 07/12/2014
  • User4025599 · event on 06/08/2013

Base Entertainment did my daughter's Bat Mitzvah. I have say that everyone was entertained and everyone had a great time.

Sent on 04/09/2014

Rob was the emcee for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier. I've seen some hokey emcees at weddings before, but he was so great! Fun and lively and not over-the-top. The music was perfect, he played all the songs we asked for. And the lighting was SO cool! We got the monogrammed lighting of our initials on the dancefloor and had purple lighting. All in all, we had a great experience, and all our guests commented on how good of a DJ we picked. Just scheduled Base DJs for my mom's surprise birthday party!

Sent on 01/24/2014

Mallory · Married on 03/09/2013

Base Entertainment did a fantastic job at a wedding I was at. They were able to feel out what the crowd wanted and keep them entertained and dancing. The crowd was diverse in ages and they all enjoyed it. The up lighting was fantastic and the DJs were very professional the entire time. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ

Sent on 10/30/2013

Base DJ's were more then accommodating. They were DJ's for my wedding last year in 2012. I have recommended them on several occasions to friends and family. They worked with my husband and I on anything we needed and kept to their word. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ for this momentous event.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Erin · Married on 10/22/2010

We used Base for my sister's wedding last year. Rob and his team handled EVERYTHING! Of course from the awesome music we requested to the little things. Rob came out to the limo while we were waiting to walk in and had us all laughing and relaxed before the big moment. When he introduced us at the reception, it was like he knew us. He got the guests so excited and involved in our entrance. Besides the music aspect, he provided lighting for the event that matched my sister's colors and made the room look incredibly elegant. I recommend all of Base Entertainment's services for any upcoming event!!

Sent on 11/07/2011

While Rob was not our DJ for the wedding (we had already booked someone deemed one of the top DC area DJs, and in hindsight, we wish we would've booked Base Entertainment Group), he was our DJ for our rehearsal dinner. When I say he COMPLETELY transformed our venue and feeling of our party, I mean it! Rob was incredibly professional and flexible. During the dinner portion (everything was outside, waterfront), he had music picked out that was perfect for background, yet fit both of our musical tastes to a "T". He also had a running slide show of my husband and I throughout the entire night, which people LOVED! His sound system was impeccable (we were really impressed, given the outdoor venue). Once the sun set, his lighting blew us away! It completely transformed to set the tone for a fun welcome party. Rob kept the party going, was high energy the entire time, and a joy to have at our rehearsal dinner. If you are looking to for fun, class, flexibility, and professionalism; don't waste your time looking anywhere else. Definitely book Base Entertainment Group LLC for your special day!! Thanks, Rob!

Sent on 06/27/2012
  • W

Wendi Light · Married on 10/20/2017

Mother of the bride

The wooden wedding they did was wonderful I loved all of their program. As the mother of the bride I wanted to relax and I did they were amazing to deal with all the way through! I would definitely recommend Base entertainment group!!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Stephen Schaible · Married on 12/07/2018

3.0

They’re the best

We chose to have Base DJs do our wedding after attending several weddings they did. Their setup and attention to detail are phenomenal. Rob knew what our lighting vibe was, and kindly asked if we wanted to change the feel when it was time to dance at the reception. He thinks of aspects and factors that we never would have and speaks from a position of informed experience.

Sent on 12/29/2018

When my husband and I began planning our wedding, we knew we wanted to use a DJ vs. a band. After walking out the door from our first meeting with Rob, we knew we wanted to use Base Entertainment for our DJ! The packages are great and so affordable, and Rob was fantastic to work with - always willing to share his knowledge, and giving you a sense of security in the life of the night. My husband and I had given the guys a rather extensive list of songs that we definitely wanted to hear at our wedding, and I can hardly name a single song that was missed! CJ did not miss a beat with the music all night long, and Rob was even able to nail ALL of the difficult names in our bridal party. Knowing that I wanted to optimize the dancing time - they were even flexible with us on the schedule the night's of to make this happen. Now - 2 months later, we continue to hear nothing but praise of how fantastic our wedding was, and how incredibly fun our dance floor was! "The best wedding ever attended" is the most heard comment about our night - every bride's dream :)

Sent on 06/15/2016