Barns at Willow Creek Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Kenzie H. Married on 04/23/2022

Hatch Wedding 4.23.22

This venue was amazing from start to finish. The staff, Mark, Sharla and Owen were very accommodating and replied quickly with any questions and planning. The venue is breathtaking and the venue sells itself. All of our guests loved the venue and kept commenting on its beauty. Thank you again for the wedding of our dreams

Barns at Willow Creek's reply:

Congratulations to you and Justin! It was an extraordinary day! Thank you for choosing Barns at Willow Creek to share your day with. You both were a pleasure! Great group and vendors! Thanks for the pics! Phenomenal!!
  • MA King
    Ma King Married on 03/26/2022

Exceptional venue and customer service!!

March 26, 2022- Melton-King Wedding - Beautiful day for a wedding!! Every inch of the venue was beautiful. The staff was exceptional and so accommodating. They took care of everything and coordinated with our other vendors so all my family had to do is show up. Our guest were so surprised that this beautiful venue excited so close to home! If you choose to book a wedding at this venue also consider booking the lodge for the weekend. The lodge is so nice, comfortable and family friendly. Thank you again to Barns at Willow Creek for helping to make my daughters wedding day so special!!

Barns at Willow Creek's reply:

What a beautiful day it was! Thank you very much for such a nice review! You were a joy to work with! Give Molly and Chris our best!!

PS. Thanks for posting pictures! They are incredible!
    Sherrie B. Married on 06/12/2021

incredible amazing beautiful perfect

perfect, many beautiful areas to walk around and so many beautiful areas to take beautiful landscape pictures by ponds streams gardens u name it. unbelievable!!!!! outdoor beautiful seating area with bbq grill i could go on. must see
  • Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 07/04/2020

Beautiful Venue, Amazing Managers

This venue is breathtaking and amazing. The space is so huge and you have access to it for the entire day. Our guests loved exploring it all. There are so many unique backgrounds for pictures. We got married under the willow trees in front of the pond and then had our reception in the barn.
    Maddie and Owen were so helpful and kind and took care of everything! We did bring a lot of our own decorations since we wanted very patriotic for our 4th of July wedding. But Maddie set up all of the tables, she ran the bar, and she even made plates for my husband and I so that we could greet guests and then go sit to eat. It was very appreciated! Maddie made arrangements with both of our caterers and they had someone to drive us in a golf cart for picture sites and to the ceremony site and reception. Seriously everything was perfect. You can tell the love that is put into this property and care they put into the events. Owen knows his stuff and is super laidback We were very happy with the entire day. Very thankful for all of their help and service!
  • Nancy
    Nancy M. Married on 06/06/2020

Mother of the groom

Beginning to end Owen, Maddy and Team are a class act. There attention to detail and calmness made it a very enjoyable experience for all. I highly recommend them, the estate is stunning...Thank you!

Barns at Willow Creek's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We were so glad to be a part of Danielle and Steven’s big day! Your families were a joy to work with!
  • Katie
    Katie S. Married on 05/30/2020

Amazing Experience!

As soon as we arrived at the venue we knew it was the one for us. Owen was great! Showed us around the 20+ acres of gorgeous property, and made the booking experience pleasant and easy. Definitely recommend!
  • Carrie
    Carrie Married on 03/15/2019

The Perfect Wedding Day

This team and venue, specifically Maddy and Owen, were absolutely phenomenal. They took our vision and ideas and brought them to reality, along with coordinating with all the vendors. If you want a wedding that you can actually enjoy, a stunning location, and very low stress, you need to at least check out this venue. We couldn't even imagine a more perfect day; we would pick them again in a heartbeat!
    Debra Married on 09/22/2018
    Kristen and her staff made this a magical day for my son and daughter-in-law. Everyone had a wonderful and relaxed time. I would encourage everyone to use this venue.
    Debra Roach
  • Ashlee
    Ashlee Married on 09/22/2018
    Kristen and the entire staff at Willow Creek are absolutely amazing!! They all made everything so easygoing and smooth, I couldn't imaging having my wedding anywhere different. I thought I would be so stressed out on the day of worrying about the little details, but everything was taken care of and all I had to worry about was hair and make up. The groomsmen even got to go fishing the ponds that before they had to start getting ready and they LOVED it! From the ceremony at the pond, to the reception in their new white barn, from food, to photography and music, it all was so perfect. We had MULTIPLE people tell us that it was the best/most fun wedding they've ever been to and how beautiful the venue was. While it was about an hour drive out there for us, it was so worth it.
    Kristen is so speedy with responding to any questions, even on the weekends. We even switched our reception site from the tented area to their new white barn about two weeks before our wedding, and Kristen got it all switched over last minute no problem (even with having three weddings in a row that weekend). All decor was included with the venue and so was the DJ, which made things so much easier! She even does flowers for you! We used Maricello's for our catering, who is an Italian restaurant who works with Willow Creek frequently, and they were AWESOME. They were so professional and everyone loved the food, people even went back for seconds. Our photographer, Krystle (who is Kristen's daughter), was also AMAZING. She made us feel so comfortable and happy the ENTIRE time. Not to mention, our pictures are to die for.
    Overall, both my now husband and I are so glad to have chosen Willow Creek and everyone else we did. It all made for an amazingly perfect day and I can't say enough awesome everyone there is. I'd recommend this venue 1,000% to EVERYONE anytime they asked for a place to get married at :)
    Kaytlynn Married on 05/18/2018
    Where to start! You really can't go wrong if you choose Barns at Willow Creek.
    We got married May 2018 and it really was the most amazing day of our lives. Willow Creek is really a one stop shop! Kristen really made our day special. Her and her team do everything so you don't have to stress, and I know there is stress in planning a wedding! They do all the set up, take down, linens, decorations and even the flowers! The ground are so well kept, and so beautiful. They even have on site lodging. Thank you Kristen for making our day so special.
    I could go on and on about how wonderful Barns at Willow Creek is but you definitely need to contact Kristen and go tour this amazing venue yourself!
    Rozella Married on 05/04/2018
    The venue is absolutely stunning! Kristen makes the whole process so easy and smooth. Which if youre a bride like me, who didn’t want to worry about making or bringing in decor, she handles everything, this was a huge plus. It is seriously a one stop shop here, which is so nice!
    Renee Married on 04/21/2018
    Kristen Brown was amazing to work with in planning my son and daughter-in-laws wedding. She took the time to understand my daughter-in-law's vision for her wedding. It was an amazing event and we wouldn't have changed a thing. Kristen and her team made everything happen flawlessly. I highly recommend Barns at Willow Creek!
  • Troy
    Troy Married on 02/10/2018
    Kristen at Willow Creek will make your wedding a no stress experience. My son's special day turned out so wonderful and the setting was just gorgeous! Thank you to everyone at Willow Creek!
    David Married on 09/23/2017
    Could not have asked for a better wedding experience. My bride and I picked Willow Creek Events early on, and it made our engagement so much more relaxed because they take care of -everything-. Kristen was amazing and so helpful, and day of the wedding she made everything work soooo smoothly. Seriously, everything was perfect. I know it being a wedding that’s an expected thing to say, but I mean it. Go with Willow Creek Events, you will be glad you did.
    Emily Married on 09/23/2017
    They made our day so easy! This venue is very beautiful and is like a one stop shop. They do flowers, set up/tear down, music, coordination, decorations, and they have get ready rooms and lodging on the grounds. They also refer you to people that they trust. I went with their caterer and the make up person they suggested and I was very happy. The makeup artist is a little pricey but so worth it. She made me feel so beautiful on my day. I had a perfect day and a perfect wedding. The pictures turned out so beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding!
    Jessica Married on 09/16/2017
    We can not thank Kristen, Owen and their team enough! Our wedding day ran so smoothly and flawlessly. Along with how beautiful and quiet it is, we loved that there were so many services available from the venue (floral, set up/tear down, music, coordination, decorations, getting ready rooms, and bar tending service). We also liked that they give you a list of vendors that they recommend, but there was the flexibility to use your own vendors too. There was always someone available to answer our questions without hesitation- before and during the wedding day! We highly recommend that you go with Willow Creek Events!

Barns at Willow Creek's reply:

We thank you for the kind review !! Best to you both!!
    Beth Married on 09/09/2017
    Kristen is awesome!!! The venue is beyond beautiful. Everyone enjoyed themselves and was very impressed with the venue. Everything ran right on schedule. Kristen's referrals for photography and catering were spot on!!! The staff was fun and helpful. The ability for the bride to use the extra house made logistics very easy!!

Barns at Willow Creek's reply:

Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate it and truly enjoyed helping make your daughter and son-in-law's wedding beautiful and memorable!!!
    Emily Married on 09/09/2017
    Kristin and her team went above and beyond to make our wedding day special ! Everything ran smoothly and perfectly and as a bride that's the best feeling ! All our guests felt taken care of and had an amazing time ! I recommend this venue to everyone !

Barns at Willow Creek's reply:

Thank you for the review!!! The best to you and your family :)
    Ronald Married on 11/05/2016
    WEDDING WAS MY FOR MY YOUNGEST SON. HE AND HIS BRIDE WERE VERY SATISFIED WITH THE VENUE, THE SERVICES OF YOU AND YOUR STAFF. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO ALL.

Barns at Willow Creek's reply:

Thank you Ron for the great review!!! We wish them all the best!!
    Michelle Married on 09/24/2016
    We just got married here 9/24/2016. Kristen made our dream wedding a reality! This was the first and only venue I saw and booked immediately after. The venue is gorgeous and Kristen was great! She listened to my wants and advised me as well with her wedding expertise. I also really appreciated how she would quickly respond to all my questions as the Big Day approached. Our wedding day turned out beautiful! I received endless compliments from guests and our photographer about how beautiful this venue is. It also came with amazing services. I had Kristen do my flowers and my bouquet was beyond my expectations! I also loved how sweet and easy going her staff was. The bartender was a joy and Owen did great playing my Mexican playlist and keeping the day on schedule. The Mr. and I are so pleased with how everything turned out!

Barns at Willow Creek's reply:

It was truly our pleasure to be chosen to help make this day a magical experience... The best to you both!!!! And thank you for your service to our country!!
    Sarah Married on 09/23/2016
    I had a wonderfull wedding experience... I was not one of those brides that had their dream wedding planned their whole life and while I was walking down the Isle it was all I could have dreamed of and more Kristen did an amazing job with everything, the references for catering were amazing as well
    Kellene Married on 09/10/2016
    This wedding venue was exactly what my daughter and new son in law were looking for. It had everything they wanted and more. Our guests enjoyed the venue, having both the wedding and reception in one place, and Kristen was amazing the day of the wedding and took charge so that I could just focus on my daughter. Worth every penny!
    Rachel Married on 06/25/2016
    My daughter got married at this venue. it was beautiful, Kristen was very helpful and she did the flowers and they were stunning. All of the guest couldn't say enough about how great the venue looked and how well everything went
  • User2676862 2+ years ago
    I would recommend this venue to anyone. Kristen, the owner and wedding planner/coordinator was really great. She works with you to help you decide what you are looking for and then does all the set up to provide you with a less stressful wedding experience. She does literally everything besides the catering. My centerpeices and boquets were beautiful; the venue itself is gorgeous too.
    Staycee Married on 06/11/2016
    If you're hoping to avoid becoming bridezilla, and you truly want the focus of the day to be on you, your spouse, and your guests Willow Creek Events will make it happen. Not only is the venue breathtaking, but the comfort of knowing everything would be taken care of on our wedding day was worth every penny. Kristen made time to answer all of our questions and understood our vision.

Barns at Willow Creek's reply:

Thank you for the review and the best to you both!!!!