Barns at Willow Creek Reviews

Barns at Willow Creek 6
Barns at Willow Creek 7
  • Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 09/22/2018

Kristen and the entire staff at Willow Creek are absolutely amazing!! They all made everything so easygoing and smooth, I couldn't imaging having my wedding anywhere different. I thought I would be so stressed out on the day of worrying about the little details, but everything was taken care of and all I had to worry about was hair and make up. The groomsmen even got to go fishing the ponds that before they had to start getting ready and they LOVED it! From the ceremony at the pond, to the reception in their new white barn, from food, to photography and music, it all was so perfect. We had MULTIPLE people tell us that it was the best/most fun wedding they've ever been to and how beautiful the venue was. While it was about an hour drive out there for us, it was so worth it.
    Kristen is so speedy with responding to any questions, even on the weekends. We even switched our reception site from the tented area to their new white barn about two weeks before our wedding, and Kristen got it all switched over last minute no problem (even with having three weddings in a row that weekend). All decor was included with the venue and so was the DJ, which made things so much easier! She even does flowers for you! We used Maricello's for our catering, who is an Italian restaurant who works with Willow Creek frequently, and they were AWESOME. They were so professional and everyone loved the food, people even went back for seconds. Our photographer, Krystle (who is Kristen's daughter), was also AMAZING. She made us feel so comfortable and happy the ENTIRE time. Not to mention, our pictures are to die for.
    Overall, both my now husband and I are so glad to have chosen Willow Creek and everyone else we did. It all made for an amazingly perfect day and I can't say enough awesome everyone there is. I'd recommend this venue 1,000% to EVERYONE anytime they asked for a place to get married at :)

Barns at Willow Creek 8
    Barns at Willow Creek 9
    Barns at Willow Creek 10
    Barns at Willow Creek 11
    Barns at Willow Creek 12
    Barns at Willow Creek 13
    Barns at Willow Creek 14

Debra · Married on 09/22/2018

Kristen and her staff made this a magical day for my son and daughter-in-law. Everyone had a wonderful and relaxed time. I would encourage everyone to use this venue.
    Debra Roach

Kaytlynn · Married on 05/18/2018

Where to start! You really can't go wrong if you choose Barns at Willow Creek.
    We got married May 2018 and it really was the most amazing day of our lives. Willow Creek is really a one stop shop! Kristen really made our day special. Her and her team do everything so you don't have to stress, and I know there is stress in planning a wedding! They do all the set up, take down, linens, decorations and even the flowers! The ground are so well kept, and so beautiful. They even have on site lodging. Thank you Kristen for making our day so special.
    I could go on and on about how wonderful Barns at Willow Creek is but you definitely need to contact Kristen and go tour this amazing venue yourself!

Barns at Willow Creek 15
    Barns at Willow Creek 22
    Barns at Willow Creek 23
    Barns at Willow Creek 24

Rozella · Married on 05/04/2018

The venue is absolutely stunning! Kristen makes the whole process so easy and smooth. Which if youre a bride like me, who didn’t want to worry about making or bringing in decor, she handles everything, this was a huge plus. It is seriously a one stop shop here, which is so nice!

Barns at Willow Creek 25
    Barns at Willow Creek 26
    Barns at Willow Creek 27
    Barns at Willow Creek 28
    Barns at Willow Creek 29
    Barns at Willow Creek 30
    Barns at Willow Creek 31

Renee · Married on 04/21/2018

Kristen Brown was amazing to work with in planning my son and daughter-in-laws wedding. She took the time to understand my daughter-in-law's vision for her wedding. It was an amazing event and we wouldn't have changed a thing. Kristen and her team made everything happen flawlessly. I highly recommend Barns at Willow Creek!

Barns at Willow Creek 32
    Barns at Willow Creek 33
    Barns at Willow Creek 34

Troy · Married on 02/10/2018

Kristen at Willow Creek will make your wedding a no stress experience. My son's special day turned out so wonderful and the setting was just gorgeous! Thank you to everyone at Willow Creek!

Barns at Willow Creek 35
    Barns at Willow Creek 36
    Barns at Willow Creek 37
    Barns at Willow Creek 38

Emily · Married on 09/23/2017

They made our day so easy! This venue is very beautiful and is like a one stop shop. They do flowers, set up/tear down, music, coordination, decorations, and they have get ready rooms and lodging on the grounds. They also refer you to people that they trust. I went with their caterer and the make up person they suggested and I was very happy. The makeup artist is a little pricey but so worth it. She made me feel so beautiful on my day. I had a perfect day and a perfect wedding. The pictures turned out so beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding!

Barns at Willow Creek 39
    Barns at Willow Creek 40
    Barns at Willow Creek 41
    Barns at Willow Creek 42

David · Married on 09/23/2017

Could not have asked for a better wedding experience. My bride and I picked Willow Creek Events early on, and it made our engagement so much more relaxed because they take care of -everything-. Kristen was amazing and so helpful, and day of the wedding she made everything work soooo smoothly. Seriously, everything was perfect. I know it being a wedding that’s an expected thing to say, but I mean it. Go with Willow Creek Events, you will be glad you did.

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

We can not thank Kristen, Owen and their team enough! Our wedding day ran so smoothly and flawlessly. Along with how beautiful and quiet it is, we loved that there were so many services available from the venue (floral, set up/tear down, music, coordination, decorations, getting ready rooms, and bar tending service). We also liked that they give you a list of vendors that they recommend, but there was the flexibility to use your own vendors too. There was always someone available to answer our questions without hesitation- before and during the wedding day! We highly recommend that you go with Willow Creek Events!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Barns at Willow Creek 43
    Barns at Willow Creek 44
    Barns at Willow Creek 45
    Barns at Willow Creek 46

Barns at Willow Creek's reply:

We thank you for the kind review !! Best to you both!!

Emily · Married on 09/09/2017

Kristin and her team went above and beyond to make our wedding day special ! Everything ran smoothly and perfectly and as a bride that's the best feeling ! All our guests felt taken care of and had an amazing time ! I recommend this venue to everyone !

Sent on 09/12/2017

Barns at Willow Creek's reply:

Thank you for the review!!! The best to you and your family :)

Beth · Married on 09/09/2017

Kristen is awesome!!! The venue is beyond beautiful. Everyone enjoyed themselves and was very impressed with the venue. Everything ran right on schedule. Kristen's referrals for photography and catering were spot on!!! The staff was fun and helpful. The ability for the bride to use the extra house made logistics very easy!!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Barns at Willow Creek's reply:

Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate it and truly enjoyed helping make your daughter and son-in-law's wedding beautiful and memorable!!!

Ronald · Married on 11/05/2016

WEDDING WAS MY FOR MY YOUNGEST SON. HE AND HIS BRIDE WERE VERY SATISFIED WITH THE VENUE, THE SERVICES OF YOU AND YOUR STAFF. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO ALL.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Barns at Willow Creek's reply:

Thank you Ron for the great review!!! We wish them all the best!!

Michelle · Married on 09/24/2016

We just got married here 9/24/2016. Kristen made our dream wedding a reality! This was the first and only venue I saw and booked immediately after. The venue is gorgeous and Kristen was great! She listened to my wants and advised me as well with her wedding expertise. I also really appreciated how she would quickly respond to all my questions as the Big Day approached. Our wedding day turned out beautiful! I received endless compliments from guests and our photographer about how beautiful this venue is. It also came with amazing services. I had Kristen do my flowers and my bouquet was beyond my expectations! I also loved how sweet and easy going her staff was. The bartender was a joy and Owen did great playing my Mexican playlist and keeping the day on schedule. The Mr. and I are so pleased with how everything turned out!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Barns at Willow Creek's reply:

It was truly our pleasure to be chosen to help make this day a magical experience... The best to you both!!!! And thank you for your service to our country!!

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2016

I had a wonderfull wedding experience... I was not one of those brides that had their dream wedding planned their whole life and while I was walking down the Isle it was all I could have dreamed of and more Kristen did an amazing job with everything, the references for catering were amazing as well

Kellene · Married on 09/10/2016

This wedding venue was exactly what my daughter and new son in law were looking for. It had everything they wanted and more. Our guests enjoyed the venue, having both the wedding and reception in one place, and Kristen was amazing the day of the wedding and took charge so that I could just focus on my daughter. Worth every penny!

Rachel · Married on 06/25/2016

My daughter got married at this venue. it was beautiful, Kristen was very helpful and she did the flowers and they were stunning. All of the guest couldn't say enough about how great the venue looked and how well everything went

I would recommend this venue to anyone. Kristen, the owner and wedding planner/coordinator was really great. She works with you to help you decide what you are looking for and then does all the set up to provide you with a less stressful wedding experience. She does literally everything besides the catering. My centerpeices and boquets were beautiful; the venue itself is gorgeous too.

Staycee · Married on 06/11/2016

If you're hoping to avoid becoming bridezilla, and you truly want the focus of the day to be on you, your spouse, and your guests Willow Creek Events will make it happen. Not only is the venue breathtaking, but the comfort of knowing everything would be taken care of on our wedding day was worth every penny. Kristen made time to answer all of our questions and understood our vision.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Barns at Willow Creek's reply:

Thank you for the review and the best to you both!!!!

Sarah · Married on 05/29/2016

This venue was very easy to work with and I heard over and over that it was one of the most beautiful weddings that people have ever been to.

Morgan · Married on 05/28/2016

Kristen and all of the staff at Willow Creek was fantastic! She took care of everything for me! All of my guests said it was one of the most beautiful wedding venues they have ever been to and I couldn't agree more!

Lenna · Married on 05/15/2016

Book this venue! Everything that came with this venue was amazing. Kristen made it so easy on us I didn't have anything to be stressed out about because she took care of everything. Everything I asked for I got and even more. My day couldn't have been more special and unique. She took care of tables, china, linen, glasses, forks, chairs, decor and we payed extra for flowers. I mean it was all taken care of! I couldn't have picked a better venue or a better wedding coordinator. I will forever be grateful to her for making my day be the best day of my life. She was sweet and kind and really listened to what I wanted I would text her with all my questions and would get a quick response. This venue was beautiful both ceremony and reception outside (which is what i was looking for) Everything was perfect and all my guests were beyond satisfied and all loved how beautiful this venue was.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Barns at Willow Creek's reply:

Thank you Lenna for the nice review. We loved being a part of this wonderful day!!!!

Andrea · Married on 05/07/2016

Take the time to go see the property and meet Kristen in person. You will be sold the minute you arrive!

TRICIA · Married on 04/23/2016

This venue offered everything that my daughter was looking for and more. They have a house on site that we rented which was great for the family. My family was also able to bring in an old firetruck for the wedding and photos. This place is truly a one stop shop. They were very helpful even when another vendor had a mishap. I have already recommend this venue to my girlfriends daughter that is looking at getting married next year. I can't wait till the pictures come in due to the beautiful landscape and little hidden spots for breath taking pictures. Thank you for all that you did to make sure that my daughters wedding was every thing that she wanted and more.
    Tricia Pratt

Sent on 05/10/2016

Barns at Willow Creek's reply:

Thank you for the review. The best to all of you !!!

Ka Hou · Married on 04/02/2016

Kristen from Willow Creek Events is amazing!!! She is super helpful and flexible even though we have such short notice(less than a month) to her. Communication is very easy and convenient, we just need to share our Pinterest albums with her and have a few phone calls to express our ideas and expectations for the wedding decor. Then she will do all the works, researches, and prepare a lot of different arrangement, samples, styles and give us professional/helpful opinions when we meet. On the wedding day, she will be at the venue early to make sure everything was right and pretty for our wedding. Also, her price is very reasonable and affordable. I would definitely recommend Kristen to all my friends for their weddings.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Barns at Willow Creek's reply:

Thank you for the review!! We loved helping you both create such a beautiful wedding day!!! We wish you only the best.