Barmakian Jewelers Reviews

171 | Framingham, MA

171 Reviews for Barmakian Jewelers

Molly · Married on 09/12/2008

We went through the location in Boston for both our wedding bands as well as my engagement ring (though i had no part in that). My husband chose this jeweler specifically based on a recommendation from a friend of ours and we were not disappointed. The Boston location is located in Downtown Crossing and the people there were extremely helpful, not pushy, and treated our rings with care. The did resizing while we waited. Cleaned my ring whenever I walked in for free. Also redipped my ring and cleaned it before the wedding and it looked brand spanking new. The employees at Barmakian are fantastic and I love my rings. I would highly recommend them and my husband would too.

Sent on 12/24/2008

Brianna · Married on 08/30/2008

They custom-made my wrap and it came out better than I had imagined.

Sent on 10/03/2008

Kate · Married on 08/30/2008

We got all of our rings there and were very pleased with the service and selection. We definitely got more bling for our buck there as well.

Sent on 12/29/2009

Emily · Married on 08/16/2008

Barmakian is a wonderful place. They have a huge selection of wedding rings, and their products are very good quality. After the wedding, my husband wanted to have his ring made smaller, and I had a little diamond that was sticking out slighly and they fixed them both free of charge.

Sent on 09/11/2008

Angelisa · Married on 08/16/2008

We went to the store in New Hampshire, but I've also gone to the Boston store to have my ring "checked" on. Amazing value! My husband custom built my ring and it's a stunner! ;-) They have a wedding band sale in the spring and it's totally worth it to take a look.

Sent on 06/07/2012

Abby · Married on 06/22/2008

We bought a new setting for an old vintage sapphire for my engagement ring at Barmakian Jewelers. They were very nice and worked with us to find the perfect setting. When it came back from resizing, one of the pave stones was missing, and they fixed it for free right away. Later, I had a finger-swelling problem and had to get the ring cut off at the fire station, and they fixed it up again for free, no problem. Even though we didn't spend a lot of money with them, we got great service and have continued to get great service whenever anything has come up.

Sent on 06/30/2008

Catherine · Married on 06/07/2008

Beautiful pieces. The staff clearly is educated and cares about the quality of their merchandise. Excellent price for a beautiful ring!

Sent on 08/08/2008

lisa · Married on 10/27/2007

Beautiful engagement ring. Great value. we designed the wedding band to match engagement ring. Beautiful 5 stone emerald cut ring, also a great value

Sent on 08/11/2008

Meghan · Married on 10/13/2007

The wedding bands were perfect. We shopped around and the prices were excellent. Customer service was great too.

Sent on 11/09/2007

Khara · Married on 10/07/2007

The only way to describe Barmakian is "class"! I was respected and given the attention I deserved while chosing a wedding ring. I visited the Boston location and my husband bought his wedding band at the Framingham location. Both were absolutely outstanding with their customers and I would highly recommend them. The advice and guidence they gave us was wonderful and made it easy to create a ring that suited our personalities.

Sent on 12/11/2007

Katie · Married on 09/15/2007

This is the store for the girl who loves jewlery.

The selection on the floor is fabulous, and the have more in back. If you get your engagement ring there, you get a voucher for 10% off your wedding bands. They also have a huge wedding band/engagement ring sale in the summer. Great people. They know their customers. They also host events during the year. They will work with you to do custom rings as well. The people know their stuff and don't hassle you at all.

For diamonds, you can hand select the diamond you want. They will work in any budget you specify. Generally the diamonds are appraised at twice what you paid - they have great deals for high quality.

We also bought our attendants' gifts here; they ordered 7 matching necklaces and 7 matching cuff links for us and then wrapped them.

Sent on 11/22/2007

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2007

Great service, got both my wedding ring and engagement ring there.

Sent on 08/18/2008

Jennifer · Married on 12/02/2006

This was one of my favorite vendors! I loved our wedding bands and they engraved them perfectly for free! Great quality and beautiful selection!

Sent on 10/14/2007

Samantha · Married on 10/28/2006

I would recommend Barmakians to EVERYONE. They resized and polished my engagement ring for free even though I didn't get it there. My wedding band is incredibly beautiful and the people that work there are nothing but helpful and nice. Prices are great....Just try to go there during the week or else you'll be waiting for a while.

Sent on 03/05/2008

Kimberly · Married on 06/24/2006

Barmakian was great!!! I had a very unique engagement ring that I had purchased from a different jeweler and went to Barmakian to find a band to match it. They had such a huge selection that I was able to find something that fit EXACTLY and the price was totally reasonable. My husband also bought his band there and found something he really liked. They also provided good service after the fact when I needed my jewelry cleaned, inspected, etc.

Sent on 11/24/2008

Kerry · Married on 09/09/2005

The staff and service at Barmakian was wonderful. They were very helpful while we chose our wedding bands. I also came in the week before my wedding to have an emergency pearl necklace restrung as my Grandmother's pearls needed to be restrung for me to wear on my wedding day. They made sure the order was finshed in time for my big day. Thanks for everything.

Sent on 09/26/2008

Elizabeth · Married on 05/29/2004

Excellent quailty and a very nice staff to work with. (my husband and I both got our bands at the Nashua NH store).

Sent on 02/28/2012

Tara · Married on 10/18/2003

They were very helpful - and the rings were beautiful

Sent on 11/23/2007

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2012

My husband chose to purchase my engagement ring from Barmakian in Framingham and I'm glad he did. The ring is beautiful and he kept commenting on the great service he received when he was picking it out. We decided to go back there to pick out our wedding bands and again had a great experience. The person who was helping us encouraged us to take our time despite the crowd that was in the store that day. We both got exactly what we wanted and any time I've needed my diamonds polished they have been more than happy to do it for me.

Sent on 11/10/2012

Kellie · Married on 07/07/2012

Barmakians is fantastic - they have the largest selection of engagement and wedding bands I have seen, and their prices are great. We visited many, many stores in order to get the best price on platinum, and Barmakians was it. Their rings are very high-quality as well, and will surely last a lifetime. I would wait until the March wedding band weekend sale - you can save up to 10%. I also went back to them 9+ times to have my rings resized, jewelers beads inserted, etc, and they were always so accommodating and helpful. Plus cleanings/polishings are free for life. Perfect to keep my ring looking like new!

Sent on 07/26/2012

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2012

We purchased both wedding bands from Barmakian and we couldn't be any happier. They were very helpful with engraving my husband's wedding band. They also restrung my pearl necklace and bracelet on short notice...3 days!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/14/2012

Brooke · Married on 02/26/2011

We have had amazing experiences working with Jose in Nashua! He helped my husband pick out the BEST engagment ring and worked closely with us to custom design my wedding band! He has got customers for life!!!

Sent on 04/10/2011

Erin · Married on 05/15/2010

Going to Barmakian for my wedding band was such a nice departure from scouring some of the more "mall-ish" stores. The atmosphere is upscale and quiet, but also relaxed. From the moment we walked in, I felt like a valued customer. The staff worked hard to listen to what I wanted and stayed well within my price range. I would definitely recommend Barmakian to friends and family!

Sent on 06/03/2010

Erin · Married on 04/25/2009

We used Barmakian of Nashua, NH for my engagement ring as well as our wedding bands and were very happy with the results. The staff was helpful and knowledgeable. They made the experience easy and exciting. No one was ever pushy.

Sent on 12/30/2009
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 10/04/2014

We got my engagement ring from Barmakian. They were fantastic. They worked with us, trying to find the perfect ring. The woman we worked with had me try on a lot of styles, and in the end, we found a great setting to put my FH's grandmother's diamond into. I absolutely love the service I had there and the ring I got!

Sent on 12/19/2013