Barmakian Jewelers Reviews

171 | Framingham, MA

171 Reviews for Barmakian Jewelers

Mark · Married on 06/12/2016

Great service! They were very accommodating and patient with me as I selected the perfect engagement ring for my fiance!

Sent on 11/09/2015
  • Cassy

cassandra · Married on 12/27/2015

Barmakian jewelers provided my fiance with an absolutely beautiful and unique engagement ring. When I needed it re-sized they fit me in before closing on Friday night and had it cleaned and ready for pick up the next afternoon, free-of-charge.

My fiance and I picked out our wedding bands here as well. The prices were reasonable and the salesmen and saleswomen who help us were able to quickly price out the metals we wanted in the styles we liked. It was wonderful to be treated with such respect and care in such a elegant, tasteful place. I've been to both locations in the Boston area and both were wonderful.

Sent on 08/05/2014

I have always enjoyed going into Barmakian in Natick. The building is as opulent as the jewels they sell but the staff are anything but snooty. First, they mostly design their own jewelry, especially the engagement rings. So their prices are manufacturer prices. We had a smallish budget and I was able to find the size and quality that I wanted. The service is always amazing there. They were extremely patient with me and supportive and helpful.
    I wanted to pick my own engagement ring. My fiance, however, lived out of the country so I was on my own. I was nervous and thought this isn't normal to go looking for an engagement ring sans boyfriend. I instead went with my sisters. When I made an appointment, the salesman on the phone acted as if it was a normal occurrence. I felt at ease immediately. When we arrived, Annalee too us under her wing and not only helped me pick out the setting I wanted but also helped walk me (& eventually the fiance) through the entire diamond picking process. When my fiance finally came down to purchase the ring and choose the diamond, Annalee picked out extraordinary options for us that were well within our budget. She instructed us on what to look for in a diamond, what all the lingo meant and made sure we were aware of the flaws of each stone. She never pushed us towards any of the stones, instead let us choose the one we wanted. It ended up being the stone she loved, as well.
    When you purchase your engagement ring with Barmakian, they give you 10% off to use on our wedding band and 15% off on a little something for him, a watch. We went back to get our wedding bands. I have never been so happy with a purchase as I have with my rings. Can't wait to put on the final bauble on my wedding day!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Barmakian Jewelers's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. We love walking our customers through the process and educating them along the way. Enjoy your rings and be sure to stop in anytime to have them cleaned!

Laura · Married on 07/24/2015

We purchased our wedding bands here during their wedding band event in the winter and I was so impressed with mine especially. Very professional and knowledgeable and I love that they don't just fit a ring to your size but make it specifically for you. I also love that everything is done on site rather than being shipped out

Sent on 08/14/2015

Barmakian Jewelers's reply:

Laura,
    Thank you so much for your review! We love having our jewelers on-site making repairs or alterations very easy and quick to turnaround. Stop in again soon and we will be happy to clean your beautiful jewelry.

Liz · Married on 09/13/2014

I never write reviews but I just feel that I cannot pass on expressing my wonderful experience at Barmakian Jewelers.

This is where my Fiancé bought my engagement ring and where I decided to buy my wedding band. I worked with Allie Murphy at the Framingham location and I have to say she was just wonderful to work with. I was very pleased with her knowledge and with the service she provided me. She was very professional and extremely helpful in finding the right ring for me and she made sure that I picked the right one.

Everything was priced well and the quality is beautiful. I have learned so much about diamonds through this experience and I feel blessed to have gone to an honest place that will tell it like it is.

Thanks Allie!!!!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/06/2014

Barmakian Jewelers is our most favorite jeweler, their selection is stunning! When my husband & I went looking for a ring, I had no idea what I wanted, but definitely something timeless and classic. Once we sat down, explained our style, one of the owners brought back a handful of options to survey. He was extremely knowledgable and patient, not pushy whatsoever! He helped us understand that clarity over size is what is most important to maintain the brilliance. Our rings/bands are GORGEOUS & we look forward to buying many more pieces in the future! Highly recommend their Boston location, fantastic experience!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Kirstin · Married on 07/26/2014

Joe was extremely helpful with helping me pick out my wedding ring (and helped fiancé with engagement ring). He was very flexible with appointments, knowledgeable and was incredibly helpful in helping me pick out my ring. I told him exactly what I was looking for and he delivered.

Sent on 07/02/2014

I have nothing but fantastic things to say about Barmakian. My fiance purchased my engagement ring at the store in Nashua as we were living up there at the time. A few months after getting engaged one of the small side stones fell out of my ring. I went to the store in Framingham and they apologized profusely and immediately replaced the stoned and fixed the setting. We went back to the Framingham store to buy our bands and Joe, one of the salesmen, helped us. He was great to work with and definitely understood what we were looking for. Their customer service has always been outstanding!

Sent on 06/30/2014
  • User4220840 · event on: 06/14/2014

Very professional and knowledgable staff. Had an answer for every question I asked and did not pressure me into making any decisions

Sent on 07/02/2014

Elaine · Married on 06/07/2014

The Barmakian Jewelers store has beautiful jewelry. Liane helped us find the perfect wedding rings that fit our style. I highly recommend Barmakian Jewelers!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Chris · event on: 06/04/2014

I definitely have to say that Barmakian's is a class act in the jewelry industry. I went there for the engagement ring and wedding bands for my first marriage, and I had such a great experience and price for such quality rings that I had to go back for my new fiance's engagement ring. The quality was excellent, the price was very good, and the service was amazing. I ordered the ring online because I work from home and Barmakians is over an hour away from me. When I called to check on its status and whether or not it was going to get to me in time for my planned proposal, I talked with Allie Murphy in the Framingham store. To say that Allie was helpful is an understatement. She kept on top of the order, gave me updates along the way, and even did everything in her power to get the ring's shipment expedited. I only wish other industries would provide this kind of customer service. When my fiance noticed a possible crack in the diamond, we brought it to Allie, who gave us personalized attention, explained what my fiance saw in the diamond and how that is normal, and then gave the ring a great cleaning. She was very courteous, delightful to talk to, and I am happy that I have an opportunity to write about our experience with her. She is a valued employee at Barmakians who should be appreciated, and she is just a wonderful person. Thanks!

Sent on 07/04/2014

Barmakian was recommended to me by a good friend. I went to the store in Natick. I was very nervous as I purchased the engagement ring for my (soon to be) fiancé but they put me at ease. They were very professional and made getting engaged a whole lot easier. Afterwards the engagement ring needed to be resized and they were very accommodating and returned it very quickly thereafter (and even cleaned it). My fiancé and I were so impressed with Barmakian that we went back to get our wedding rings. This experience was very pleasant as well and a lot of fun for the both of us. The have a beautiful selection of rings and great service. We highly recommend Bamarkian Jewelers to anyone that wants to get "special" jewelry for the one they love.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Derek · Married on 08/17/2013

You undoubtedly get the quality you pay for at Barmakian Jewelers.

Sent on 07/29/2013

The service was excellent! I highly recommend using Barmakian Jewelers. We will go back again for future purchases.

Sent on 07/26/2013
  • User2520184 · 2+ years ago

Both my husband and I love Barmakian! They work with you to make sure you end up with exactly what you want and don't give you any hassle for it. Their selection is vast and they can customize items for you with a very fast turn around! I had to re-size my engagement ring 3 different times and it never took more than 15 minutes and, best of all, service always came with a smile and without those up-charges you would get at the chain stores. We purchased our bands here, as well, and have recommended them to our friends getting married next year!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Elisabeth · Married on 04/28/2013

Bought our wedding rings here, they were simply amazing! Great value, great personable reps that made us feel totally comfortable and 100% in control. At the end of the day we got an incredible deal! Worth the money! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/19/2013

Sara · Married on 09/29/2012

My husband (not knowing anything about diamonds, or jewelry for that matter) went to a couple of stores to look at engagement rings. He ended up at Barmakian in Nashua, NH. They worked with him, and talked to him about the different things that he should know about regarding jewelry and helped him make a selection. We went back during their wedding band even and bought both of our bands. They listened to what we wanted, and didn't try to force anything on us. When you bought an engagement ring, they give you a coupon to use towards your wedding bands. Since there was already a discount at the event, they let us use it on another day to purchase earrings for me to wear to the wedding. We have already been back several times for polishings, resizing, etc. The customer service that we had with them was great.

Sent on 10/25/2012

Alison · Married on 09/15/2012

Barmakian will forever be where we purchase any jewelry- the staff is always helpful and willing to work with us.

Sent on 09/30/2012

Rozlynn · Married on 07/28/2012

Barmakian designed a custom wedding band to match my engagement ring and it was a great experience all around. Other jewelers that I spoke with tried to talk me out of creating a custom band, and told me I would be happier with a straight band, rather than one that followed the curves of my engagement ring. But I knew what I wanted!! Going to Barmakian was a completely different experience. Barmakian jumped at the opportunity to create a custom band, and made sure it met my expectations. Murat, the manager at the Boston store, understood exactly what I was looking for right away, and made it a reality. It was a perfect match for my engagement ring, and was exactly what I was envisioning! The entire process of creating my wedding band was super easy and stress-free. My husband also bought his wedding band from Barmakian in Framingham, they have a HUGE selection and reasonable prices - definitely the place to go when looking for wedding bands in the Boston area.

Sent on 03/26/2013

Super easy to work with and such a large selection of diamonds. The people at the Natick store and downtown store were super responsive and easy to work with.

Sent on 07/31/2012

Tracy · Married on 05/19/2012

My husband purchased my engagement ring at Barmakian and he was extremely pleased with the selection, knowledgeable staff, and friendly service. They put him at ease through the whole process and helped him to pick a gorgeous diamond. I brought my ring in a few days before the wedding to get polished and the staff was very friendly. I was able to drop it off for a couple hours while I ran some errands and come back to a beautifully clean ring!

Sent on 05/23/2012
  • jmcdon18

Joyce · Married on 10/29/2011

We were so happy with Barmakian! My husband got my engagement ring there and said the staff was so helpful. Even though he was very budget conscious, Barmakian helped him find the most beaultiful, sparkly, perfect ring for me. We were so happy with the level of service that we went back for my wedding band. We happened to go during their annual wedding band sale so was able to get a wonderful deal on the exact ring I had wanted. Even though my husband's ring was a family ring and we had not bought it there, they were willing to re-size and clean all of the rings for free.

Sent on 12/10/2011

Christine · Married on 10/23/2011

What is always a very stressful purchase was made much easier by Erik at Barmakians in Boston. We found amazing quality diamonds at reasonable prices. We felt Erik was very honest with us and guided us toward the best decision for us ! We did check out other jewlers and had some horrible expiriences. We will be loyal Barmakian Boston customers going forward.

Sent on 06/01/2012

Lindsey · Married on 10/22/2011

Joe at Barmakian's was amazing to work with. He was so helpful and professional! He always greeted us with a smile anytime we went out there to view our rings. He was able to make suggestions to us based on the style we were looking for. We are both so happy with our wedding bands! We also got them engraved through Barmakian's, they did this perfectly! We plan on seeing Joe at Barmakian's any time we need/want a new piece of jewelry!

Sent on 11/06/2011