Barmakian Jewelers Reviews

171 | Framingham, MA

171 Reviews for Barmakian Jewelers

Dani Henry 路 Getting married on 03/02/2021

Enjoyable ring designing and shopping experience

We worked with Barmakian for both our engagement ring and the wedding bands. The engagement ring was custom designed and the entire process went smoothly mostly because the jewelers had great ideas and were very patient desite our lack of knowledge about diamonds and settings. We also had an easy and enjoyable time picking out our wedding bands and getting them inscribed.

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Gary

Gary Santos 路 Married on 01/25/2020

Top notch very professional and inviting

Chris at Barmakian made the the experience of purchasing the engagement ring to buying the wedding bands unbelievable!!! True professionalism and very accommodating

Sent on 02/07/2020

Gary,
    Thank you for your review! We love helping our clients select the perfect engagement ring and wedding bands. Please stop in an see us again soon!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer 路 Married on 11/02/2019

Best Jeweler!

Barmakian is the absolute best jeweler out there! My husband worked with Randi to order my custom engagement ring, and boy did Barmakian deliver! Randi was so fantastic we naturally went back to order our wedding bands, and were once again impressed with our experience. Not only is their selection amazing, the prices and quality are great too. Whenever we're in town we stop by to say hello to Randi, get our rings cleaned, and always feel right at home. Barmakian's service and knowledgeable staff will keep us lifelong customers.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Barmakian Jewelers's reply:

Thanks Jennifer for the review! We enjoyed working with you as well to create the perfect engagement ring and wedding band set. We hope to see you soon!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Martin 路 Married on 10/16/2019

馃拲 love our rings

Love my custom engagement ring and wedding band. Was surprised with another platinum band for my wedding gift. 馃槏 his wedding band is perfect too!! Barmakian Jewelers is the best! 鉂わ笍

Sent on 11/01/2019

Barmakian Jewelers's reply:

Thank you for your review Jennifer and many congrats on your recent wedding! We were so happy to help you select the perfect bands and your husband has caught on early that jewelry is the way to a woman's heart! We look forward to celebrating many more of life's milestones with you.
  • Amanda

Amanda Bradford 路 Married on 08/24/2019

Simply Perfect

My family has a long standing history with Barkmakin Jewelers, Mike knew this but still wanted to "shop around" he of course ended up ordering my custom engagement ring at Barmakin's and our custom bands followed. After 8 years he knew what he wanted and knew that it had to be a show stopping ring and that is exactly what they helped him to create. I simply LOVE my sing so much, I receive so many compliments on my engagement ring, and now my entire set. The quality, craftsmanship and customer service we have received from Barmakin is like no other, we are customers for life. It has been an honor to be a Barmakin Bride!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Barmakian Jewelers's reply:

Thank you for carrying on the family tradition! Your ring is gorgeous and we were delighted to help create something so special for you. We wish you and Mike many years of love and happiness! Don't forget to stop in and have your set cleaned every few months :)

Rebecca 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Thoughtful and patient service, and excellent quality jewelry

I strongly recommend Barmakian. My fiance and I purchased the engagement ring and both of our wedding bands there, as well as a watch for him. Joe at the Framingham branch has been so kind and genuinely interested in making us happy - he's a big reason why I felt the need to review. The quality of the products is extremely high and reasonably priced. Overall, I have only good things to say about this store and its lovely staff. We'll be going here for all our future jewelry needs for sure.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Barmakian Jewelers's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Rebecca and for letting us be a part of your special day! We look forward to celebrating many more of life's milestones with you. Please stop in any time to have your rings cleaned and checked!

Stephanie 路 Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding July 20, 2019

The staff at Barmakian jewelers is extremely professional and helpful. They are not pushy at all and have patience with the client. They did a beautiful job cleaning/polishing my rings prior to the wedding, they were stunning!!! Love this place!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Barmakian Jewelers's reply:

Thank you for the review Stephanie! Congrats on your wedding! Please stop in any time to have your rings cleaned and we would love to see pictures from your big day!
  • Kelly

Kelly 路 Married on 07/20/2019

Love this place

My fianc茅 got my engagement ring at barmakian and we went back to get our wedding bands as well! They have so many options and great customer service. I stop by whenever I need my rings cleaned. We also ended up getting earrings there as well. My new jeweler for sure

Sent on 09/13/2019

Barmakian Jewelers's reply:

Thank you for your review Kelly! We were delighted to help you find your bridal set and look forward to the next special occasion we can help you celebrate. Stop in soon so we can clean your beautiful rings again!
  • Christine

Christine 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Fabulous Experience!

On July 4, 2017, I was surprised with an engagement ring from my now husband after the fireworks in Boston. We had NEVER talked about marriage and he still managed to pick out the most beautiful engagement ring for me! Wendy, from the New Hampshire Branch, had a lot to do with that. He had such a pleasant experience that we returned together about a year and a half later to purchase our wedding bands. By chance, we made the trip up during their wedding band event! There was champagne, cookies, a photo opt setup, and a lot of very knowledgeable jewelers ready to answer our questions. We each purchased our bands that day, and last Saturday I was able to put it on forever! Thank you so much Barmakian Jewelers!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Barmakian Jewelers's reply:

Congratulations on your wedding Christine! We are so happy to have played a part in your special day. We look forward to helping you celebrate many more of life's milestones! Also, we would love to see pictures from your wedding! If you would like to share some, you can send them to diamonds@barmakian.com.

Kristen 路 Married on 04/26/2019

Helpful & Very Pleasant

My husband got my engagement ring with Barmarkian so it made sense to get our wedding bands from them. The associates were all very helpful & informative of any questions we had during the process & we both found bands we liked. I even had to go back to get mine re-sized since it appeared the band was too tight & they happily had it re-sized to the fit I wanted before the wedding so it made me appreciate their services even more. I take it to them for any of my cleanings & they are super pleasant to deal with!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Barmakian Jewelers's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Kristen! We are glad we could accommodate your resizing so that the fit is just right. Congratulations on becoming a Mrs. and we look forward to helping you celebrate many more of life's milestones. Please stop in any time to have your jewelry cleaned and checked!

Jess 路 Married on 10/13/2018

My fiance knew I loved this jewelry store as its like a castle filled with jewels. He picked out the most gorgeous engagement ring, and we will be back to pick out our wedding bands together.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Barmakian Jewelers's reply:

Jess, thank you for your review! We look forward to helping you find the perfect wedding bands!

Arol 路 event on: 08/19/2018

I recently had a large sapphire (9.5 carats) set. A gal by the name of Teresa had been recommended as she had a great deal of experience in designing settings . After our first visit where we did not find what we wanted, I returned for an appointment specifically with Teresa who has a degree in fine arts and it shows. Setting a large stone can be a daunting task and much time was given to me to explore multiple ideas
    Today I picked up the ring and the platinum craftsmenship is the best I鈥檝e seen in a long time. The stone is beautifully re set with 2 sizable side diamonds giving it a much fresher look than the old setting .....wonderful service and crafsmenship!!!!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Barmakian Jewelers's reply:

Thank you for your review! Teresa does have a great eye and we are so happy you love your restyled sapphire. We look forward to many more years of helping you find and create special jewelry!

Karen 路 Married on 08/18/2018

I just love barmakian. My diamond is perfect, and we love our bands. We picked them out during the sale in March so it was ciaotic but they were great.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Barmakian Jewelers's reply:

Karen, thank you for reviewing us! The March event can get a little crazy so we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to help you find the perfect wedding bands. Stop in any time to have those beautiful rings cleaned and shined!
  • Jenna

Jenna 路 Married on 08/18/2018

great variety

My fiance's family encouraged him to purchase my engagement ring here, so we figured we'd go there for the bands as well. My ring was absolutely gorgeous so my husband and Barmakian did a great job there! When shopping for bands, I worked with a woman who was a bit difficult in not understanding the band I was looking for, so when she finally showed me what i was looking for, I was relieved and frustrated all at once. In the end I got my dream setting!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Tammy 路 Married on 12/05/2017

My Fianc茅 spent two hours picking out a band and stone for my engagement ring. A total surprise and I couldn鈥檛 be happier with my ring. I met the sales women when we returned for sizing, she was a gem. My ring was sized while we waited so I wasn鈥檛 without out it. We returned to but our wedding rings. I can鈥檛 wait to wear them.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Barmakian Jewelers's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! We are glad you had a wonderful experience and we can't wait for you to see your wedding bands!

Natalie 路 Married on 10/14/2017

Our consultant Nick was wonderful! He helped me choose a stone to set in my grandmother's antique ring and the jewelers restored the band beautifully. We were thrilled with the result!

Sent on 02/22/2017
  • User5098559 路 2+ years ago

Great customer service and wonderful staff. We got my engagement ring and our wedding bands here.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Barmakian Jewelers's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! Stop in any time to have your rings cleaned and inspected. We look forward to the next occasion we can help you celebrate!

Joanne 路 Married on 06/03/2017

We were very happy with our purchases at Barmakian. We went in together and got my engagement ring, then went back and got my wedding band. There was no pressure. We had been other places and by comparison found the service here to be very pleasant. I even brought in a custom design that I saw on some other ring on the internet. I liked the ring I had but I wanted the carving added in later. I wanted that design carved onto the band and a matching pattern on the sides of the engagement ring. They said no problem and it came out BEAUTIFUL. I'm very happy with my rings.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Joanne,
    Thank you so much for wonderful review. We are glad to have helped you design the perfect wedding set and personalize it just to your liking! Congratulations and we can't wait to help you find your next special piece of jewelry!
  • ChangingMyAutoGraff

Lisa 路 Married on 05/20/2017

After my now husband bought my engagement ring at the Framingham store, we decided to purchase our wedding bands there during the annual wedding band sale event. The store is stunning. Service is superb. We were served champagne and tasted samples of cupcakes. We were even entered in a drawing for prizes. Joe Kirker helped us through the process from start to finish, giving us insightful advice and guidance. He's great and very knowledgeable! We were so thrilled with our wedding band purchase and were even more excited to discover weeks later that we had won a gift certificate to a restaurant we had been wanting to try! Thanks for a wonderful experience, Joe and Barmakian!

Ron & Lisa Graff

Sent on 06/10/2017

Barmakian Jewelers's reply:

Thank you Lisa for the wonderful review! Enjoy a nice dinner out on us and don't forget to stop in every few months to have your rings cleaned and inspected! We look forward to helping you with your jewelry purchases in the future.
  • User7448984 路 2+ years ago

Great quality and service! Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/30/2016
  • Jeanette518

Jeanette 路 Married on 11/05/2016

We had such a great experience picking out our wedding rings at Barmakian in Framingham. We went in to look for rings and thought we had figured out what we wanted. We went back a week later because they were having their annual sale and ended up looking around some more. My husband couldn't decide on what he wanted and the our sales associate, Julie, was so helpful in asking him questions and making suggestions and she helped us pick out the perfect band for him. My engagement ring was also sized a little big and Julie did a great job of sizing my wedding band perfectly. We went back a few times to try on our rings and then pick them up and every time we had such great interactions with all the staff. We are so happy we went with Barmakian for our wedding bands will be using them again as our preferred jeweler.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Jeanette,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Jullie is great and we all work hard to make the experience special. We look forward to helping you with all your jewelry needs!
  • Lauren

Lauren 路 Married on 10/08/2016

My fiance and I bought our wedding bands at the Natick store during a wedding band sale. My fiance's ring was 40% off! We were able to get a beautiful 8 mm platinum band for the price of a 6 mm white gold one. They were also great about customizing my band - I wanted the style of one with the filigree edge of another and they worked with me to combine the two rings and gave me 25%. It was a great deal and I was able to get the eternity version instead of just halfway around. Great event too! Enjoyed the champagne and seeing other potential vendors. Can't wait to pick them up!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Lauren,

Thanks for your review! We work hard to make sure you get the wedding band of your dreams!
  • User6588088 路 2+ years ago

*This review is for the Nashua location* Visiting Barmakian, whatever the reason, has been a true pleasure each time. Sincerely, working with this store has been one of the most enjoyable parts of wedding planning so far! I bought my fiancee's engagement ring from Cheryl who was very helpful. I was never pressured into choosing anything. Instead, I was kindly guided through the nerve wracking process. Cheryl made sure I understood everything before making a choice. Even better is Barmakian's honest prices, negating the need to "haggle" for a best price. I found Barmakian's prices to be the most fair and competitive for their high quality. We have since returned to pick out my fiancee's wedding band. Jose was great to work with in that process, making it totally effortless. I have also visited a couple of times to resize and polish my ring and have found the service desk staff to be equally wonderful. We love Barmakian in Nashua and find that it is worth every extra mile to head up there from Massachusetts. I expect Barmakian to be our lifelong jeweler!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Barmakian Jewelers's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. We strive to make every experience a memorable one!

Meghan 路 Married on 07/09/2016

My fiance bought my engagement ring from Barmakian in Boston and the woman that assisted him with picking out the perfect diamond was amazing. She spent so much time showing him different diamonds and teaching him about he different aspects of each. We then went to the wedding band sale in Natick for our bands and the selection was amazing and the vendors and staff were so professional and helpful and spent so much time with us trying to find the perfect ones. I recommend Barmakian 100% for anyone shopping for engagement rings and wedding bands.

Sent on 04/30/2016
  • User4813085 路 2+ years ago

My fiance worked with one of the jewelers to custom design my ring. It is absolutely stunning! They did a fabulous job and treat us so well every time we go in! We have made several purchases there and have never been let down.

Sent on 05/28/2016