Wedding Officiants of Florida Reviews

Wedding Officiants of Florida 6
Wedding Officiants of Florida 7
  • Nadhesda

Nadhesda · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Madison was great!!! She provided me
    with all the information necessary and referred me to a great photographer. The vows were wonderfully written and she made our special day magical and meaningful.

Jennifer · Married on 03/09/2019

Beautiful ceremony

Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful! Our wedding officiant was Elaine. She was so sweet and our vows were so beautifully written. We could not have picked a better wedding offiant

Ashley Lea · Married on 01/20/2019

Wedding Officiant

Madison was amazing. She gave us a sincere and a beautiful ceremony. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding officiant. She was super friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. Thank you Madison! :)

• erin

erin · Married on 01/12/2019

Personalizing your special day!!!

Madison, was amazing in Personalizing the ceremony. She went Above my expectations. Thank you for everything.
    You did on are special day.
    Eiranne and Javier wedding
    January 12,2019

Wedding Officiants of Florida 9
    Wedding Officiants of Florida 10
    Wedding Officiants of Florida 11
  • Murielle

Murielle · Married on 01/06/2019

Cruise wedding with Aurora

We had a cruise wedding on embarkation day in the port of Miami, with numerous imperatives from the cruise company (time, check in etc...). Living abroad, we were nervous about finding an officiant serious enough to respect all these obligations and being able to officiate in French.
    We were so relieved when we found Madison who was always available to communicate with us and wrote our wonderful vows and even more when we met Aurora 2 months before the wedding. She translated the vows, was well on time to board the ship and led such a beautiful and moving ceremony.
    We cannot thank you enough for making this special day such a dream day!

Wedding Officiants of Florida 12
    Wedding Officiants of Florida 13
    Wedding Officiants of Florida 14
  • F

Flor Guzman · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding ceremony

I must say I was a little nervous at first when I found them online. But once I called them I felt more relief. They have an exceptional customer service and made me welcome. I 100% recommend them for your special day and I promise you, you won't regret it.

Jennifer · Married on 12/01/2018

Officiant Review of Barefoot to Elegant Wedding Officiants

Our Officiant, Madison, was wonderful. Since our wedding was out of state, we didn't have a chance to meet her in person until the day of the wedding. But, she helped get to know us and help us through the process of getting our marriage license in the months leading up to the wedding. So, we felt very comfortable when we met her. She was so kind and warm the day of. And, she delivered the service beautifully. It was extremely heartfelt and genuine. I would highly recommend her and this company!

Javib Camayd · Married on 11/11/2018

Professional and very helpful

Amazing from start to finish. My guests were complementing her left and right. She was responsive and answered all my questions. Madison also sent us her script and our vows a few weeks before hand and it was exactly what we were looking for. Five stars!

• Y

Yulissa · Married on 11/10/2018

Best Choice Ever!

Madison was super responsive, approachable and professional. She took the time to go through everything in detail, from wedding vows to the ceremony tips. She accommodated my vision and turned it into reality. Not only did she provide excellent service, she took the initiative to help out with what was needed before the ceremony started. I felt so lucky to have had her on the most amazing and important day of our lives.

• Paola

Paola · Married on 11/08/2018

Amazing! Best Day of Our Lives

Madison was amazing ! Our ceremony was beautiful! We are so glad we choose Them .

• Madeley

Madeley · Married on 10/19/2018

Attentive and Professional

We had our ceremony perform by Aurora Abad. She is extremely professional . We wanted to meet before the weddig and she found a way of scheduling the day we were able to. Madison was the one to write our Vows (which we loved) and Aurora perfectly translated them to Spanish. They explained clearly how to get our marriage license without us even asking. The day of the ceremony Aurora was there an hour before just in case we needed something , to start filling all paperwork needed, and also have the witnesses sign. The ceremony went smoothly because of her. I really don’t have anything bad to say about this team. Affordable prices. I’m truly happy with them and I definitely recommend them.

Wedding Officiants of Florida 15
  • Chloe

Chloe Woodhouse · Married on 10/14/2018

Intimate Miami wedding

Madison was beyond helpful from start to finish going out of her way to help us start our license process in the uk. She was even more of a delight in person and conducted a beautiful ceremony with thought, personal detail and an overall sense of sincerity and warmth. I would highly recommend!

• Caroline

Caroline · Married on 10/06/2018

OUTSTANDING wedding officiant!

My husband and I had the most amazing experience with Debbie at our wedding. Trust us when we tell you she is the best and you won’t find anyone better! She coached us through every step of the way even scripting the most intimate vows for us. She 100% made our wedding! I assure that you will see Debbie love and passion for what she does if you let her be a part of your special day.

Cassandra · Married on 09/20/2018

There is good reason Barefoot to Elegant Wedding Officiants consistently wins Couples' Choice awards every year. Madison Pinder is very kind & highly professional. Every time I contacted her she responded right away. The vows were beautiful. It was a beautiful, joyous ceremony. I highly recommend this wedding officiant!

Cindy · Married on 09/15/2018

From the moment we saw Madison, we knew we were in good hands and we had made an awesome decision. We arrived at Matheson Hammock Park and we instantly felt comfortable. Her recommendations for makeup and Photography were perfect and exceeded all of our expectations. She made our wedding ceremony the most special we could have hoped for. She created for us such a special moment with her beautiful words that we will cherish forever. She helped make this timeless day one of the best days of our lives.

Wedding Officiants of Florida 16

Lane · Married on 09/12/2018

Wonderful experience in Miami!

Laure · Married on 08/18/2018

Ils sont très disponibles, ils répondent rapidement et parlent français c'est top ! Nous avons téléphoné à la dame qui doit nous marier elle est géniale ! On a hâte d'être le jour j :-)

Jimi · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely excellent service and very accommodating. We chose to get married on the beach in Miami and Madison from Barefoot To Elegant Wedding Team of Officiants set up a beautiful table to showcase the picture frame for the sand ceremony. We chose the picture frame for our wedding photo which holds the sand in which we took turns pouring into the frame. It was an awesome experience to be married by someone so professional and kind. We also purchased the wine stem glasses that said Mrs. Kirk on one and Mr. Kirk on the other. Those wine glasses will be cherished til the end of our days. Madison even took the time to congratulate us again a few days later. I totally recommend Barefoot To Elegant and their Wedding Team of Officiants!

Wedding Officiants of Florida 17
    Wedding Officiants of Florida 18
    Wedding Officiants of Florida 19
    Wedding Officiants of Florida 20
    Wedding Officiants of Florida 21

Megan · Married on 08/18/2018

Aurora and Madison were amazing. We had the most beautiful ceremony and the speech that they personalized for us was so heartfelt and beautiful. My husband and I eloped and planned our reception in last than 30 days and they were so accommodating to make sure they were there for our special day. We highly recommend their services !

• HowIJourney

Howijourney · Married on 08/18/2018

Above and Beyond!

When shopping around for a wedding officiant I was truly shocked at the exorbitant pricing I was seeing! Luckily for us we found Madison who gave us everything we were looking for and more. She put together a great ceremony just based on a few bits of information from us, showed up at the venue on time and even changed up a piece of the reading last minute to accommodate a wine ceremony we added in. She even helped my bridesmaids with some wardrobe malfunctions! I would highly recommend Madison for you wedding, she really made this a personalized experience for us at an affordable price.

Martin · Married on 06/25/2018

I am writing this review, to say thank you to Madison for helping to make our wedding day unforgettable.
    We live in Italy and for various reasons, decided that we'd like an intimate ceremony, just the two of us with our son.
    Straight away I got a good feeling from Madison. She's professional but laid back at the same time. In just in a couple of emails, she completely understood the kind of wedding we wanted and at quite short notice, which didn't faze her at all. Everything was possible.
    We exchanged some background information, so Madison could write the vows and she got back to us a week later with a transcript of the ceremony.
    Like most of us, I've been to quite a few weddings and thought I knew what to expect, but I was genuinely taken aback the content of the vows. They were perfect! There was nothing either of us wanted to add, or indeed take out and we both started to really look forward to our wedding the next month.
    On the day, my bride was very emotional ( very Italian ) and later on told me that the ceremony expressed exactly how she felt about us. We had asked for the 'tying the not' addition to the wedding, with a nod to my celtic roots and that's a nice touch and momento.
    The vows are also printed in a smart booklet which again is a great momento from the day.
    I think we couldn't have wished for a better wedding. It was low key for sure, without our families, but intimate and it felt very special. That's down to Madison and I can't thank her enough.
    Madison and her team also helped with the Apostille, required to make our marriage legal in Italy.
    I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Barefoot to Elegant Weddings. Professional, friendly, efficient and memorable. Just great, thank you.

Lindsey · Married on 06/07/2018

Loved everything about renewing our vows. Maddison was amazing. Her words were beautiful and she really captured the essence of the relationship my husband and I have. Thanks for the beautiful day!

Jaclyn · Married on 06/07/2018

Madison was amazing! She was available whenever we needed her and felt like we had known her forever! The ceremony that she created for us was not only exactly what we wanted, but even better than we could have imagined--everyone could feel the love! Would highly recommend for future couples!!

Wedding Officiants of Florida 22
    Wedding Officiants of Florida 23
    Wedding Officiants of Florida 24
    Wedding Officiants of Florida 25

Sam · Married on 05/07/2018

Madison was perfect for us. We were REALLY last minute and she worked with us patiently so we could have the perfect vows. We wanted to have non-denominational vows with some inclusions that were custom to us. She asked all of the right questions and when she sent it to us for review, we were so moved! On the day of, we were late and again, LOTS of patience and guidance on getting us and the wedding party to the altar. ALL of our guests loved the vows and some even asked for copies! Even now when speaking to some of our guests, they remember how moved they were by the vows! I HIGHLY recommend these guys, you will NOT be disappointed.