235 Reviews for Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment

Uplighting (10)
Do-Not-Play List (7)
Video Projection (1)
Disco Ball (1)

I cannot say enough great things about the guys from Barattini. They made my wedding (7/14/2018) a day/night to remember not just for us as the bride and groom, but for all of our guests! People have not stopped talking about how great they were, and neither can I :-) We started our DJ journey with Mark, who was so helpful and worked with our budget - if you call them, make sure you ask for Mark because he really is the best to work with in getting everything set up exactly the way you want it, all the while remaining budget conscious. We had Bryan as our MC and Espo as our DJ, and there is literally no better combo on earth. Bryan kept everybody up and going and it was just the right amount - not too much talking, not too little; it was the perfect balance. Espo is a full-blown master of his craft. I had some very particular playlists that I requested to be played at the ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner and not only did he stick with the playlist but he also sprinkled in some like-minded music of his choice after we chatted and it was PERFECT. We're not really into the whole club vibe, and I was admittedly worried that it would be difficult to keep the party going without that constant club beat - but because Espo is a musical genius he knew the exact type of playlist and music to mix and the dancefloor was never empty! If you're still going back and forth about which DJ to use, look no further - you absolutely will not regret working with Barattini and these talented guys. From the bottom of my heart, a big THANK YOU to Mark, Bryan & Espo for absolutely killing it at my wedding!!

Profile Picture Kristy, 10/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Kevin, Frankie, JC and the entire Barattini Productions “dream team” are simply that. You rocked our wedding beyond our wildest dreams. We didn’t want the night to end! You set the bar high from the moment our reception began, and every single one of our guests could not have had a better time dancing the night away. I can’t tell you how many people have reached out to us after the fact (all ages) complimenting you all. We literally texted Kevin back and forth for music selections, well after our “final meeting”, what other DJ would do this? None! Barattini Productions is simply amazing to work with!

Profile Picture Liz, 6/29/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our wedding was over the weekend, the Barattini crew absolutely killed it. The whole group for the night was awesome, the dance floor was packed the entire night. Could not have asked for anyone better, thanks for fitting right in with our entire family. You guys made the party!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had our wedding this past weekend at Giorgio’s during the day. We had Kevin and JC along with the zap shots and photo booth. We were extremely happy with all of the services they provided. We have received numerous compliments on how great the music selection was (we left the selection up to Kevin). People were dancing the whole time. These guys are extremely professional and go above and beyond.

Profile Picture Jason, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We just got married this past weekend and Barattini made the party! We really did our research to find the best DJ as we know how the music can make or break a wedding and landed on Barattini productions, we are SO happy we did! The DJ felt out the crowd and kept the dance floor packed the ENTIRE night. Our MC was Steve and he was AMAZING! Everyone loved him, so energetic, fun and kept the energy and vibes up the whole night. We had Marino on the sax and he was OUTSTANDING! He made his way through the dancing crowd getting everyone pumped up, gave a mix of the DJ and live music we were looking for. Timerie played the violin during the ceremony and it was beautiful. She was super easy to work, extremely talented and flexible in song choice. The overall Barattini music experience surpassed our expectations and we are still getting calls about it being ‘the best dance party ever’ days later!

Profile Picture Erika, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Kevin & Frank welcomed us in from the very beginning. They made the process so easy and mindless. They handle every little detail imaginable and with smiles on their face. We received endless amounts of comments throughout the night about DJ and MC (Kevin and JC) making our wedding the best wedding they have ever been to! No one wanted to sit down the entire night, Barattini Productions had guests moving and dancing from beginning to end! All we could have wished for :) Love them !!

-Alyssa and James

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Barattini Productions is unbeatable, incredible, amazing... the BEST! Kevin Barattini and his crew are so professional and personable. They truly care about your wishes and want to make your party the best it can be. We had Kevin for our dj and JC for our MC. Dave zaps did our party pictures and captured all the fun, crazy, sweet, and insane moments. Everyone at our party was out of their seats and on the dance floor the whole night! We couldn’t have asked for anything more. Barattini Productions made our wedding a dream come true. It was quite the party!!!!!!!!!

Photo for Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment Review - Photo by Dave Zaps from Barattini
Profile Picture Valerie, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the moment we met Frankie S. we knew that this DJ company was top notch. The time he gave us at our initial meeting all the way through the planning stages and our final meeting was nothing less then the best. The whole team of gentlemen who worked our wedding were professional, entertaining and accommodating. If you’re looking for world class service, look no further!

I truly believe that our wedding was such a social success because of the music they played and energy coming from the MC and crew. Our photo booth was also a huge hit with our guests. Barattini helped to make our April 2018 wedding unforgettable for not only us but also for our friends and family.

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Look no further then Barrattini for your event! Our wedding in March was an absolute BLAST and night of our dreams with Barrattini rocking the room! They are complete professionals that had our guests pumped up and everyone (200+ people) on the dance floor through the night. JC and Kevin were a dream team playing our requests and taking it from there. Marino on the Saxophone and Frank on the drums were the perfect touch to the night and everyone keeps saying so! It is so worth having them there for your day. We were so happy to get the zap shots by Mark - hundreds of extra pictures we viewed the night of our wedding reliving the night of our lives! The picture I included was one of my favorites of the night! I wish we could do it all again just to party with these people - you have found the perfect DJ productions company!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography

Barattini Productions was absolutely amazing! They had our guests dancing all night and their zap photographer got so many great shots! We didn't have to give the DJ any guidance at all and he played amazing music all night with many of our guests thinking that we hand picked the play list because it was so perfect for us! Highly recommend them for any event!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 3/23/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Your DJ search has ended! Look no further! EVERYONE has been complimenting us on our wedding. From the beginning to the end our guests were dancing and singing their hearts out. Myself included! Never thought I would enjoy my wedding as much as I did but this amazing team made that happen. The best compliment I could give them is simple, they understand what they are doing. Seriously the best in the business. The 5 star reviews before me did not lie! Thank you to everyone apart of the barattini family for making our wedding EPIC

Profile Picture Ariana, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We don't even know how to begin to describe how amazing the team at Barattini Productions is! A customer at my job recommended Bilski Productions to me as a videographer. We set up an appointment to meet with them and found that Bilski and Barattini share an office! Of course, the team at Bilski had nothing but good things to say about Barattini. We left Bislki's office that day and immediately began to research Barattini Productions. I followed them on Facebook and Instagram and was amazed simply by their feedback on those pages. We then decided to book an appointment to meet with Barattini. We met with Mark Hanlon who was amazing from the start. He was extremely professional and down to earth at the same time. He answered all of our questions truthfully and was able to see our vision when it came to what we wanted from our DJ. One of my biggest concerns was the fact that we had a multi-cultural crowd attending the wedding. We needed the perfect mix between Spanish music, hip-hop, r&b, Dance, etc. Mark assured us that DJ Espo was our guy and boy did they deliver!! The day of the wedding my husband and I went in to the reception hall to have a look at everything before our guests arrived. DJ Espo quickly came over and greeted us, telling us how excited he was for the night. Our MC (Mike) was amazing! He kept the crowd going the entire night and the Drummer (Pat) was a hit! It is now weeks after our wedding and we are still receiving compliments on how great the music and the drummer were. Thanks to Barattini Productions our friends categorize our wedding as top 3 weddings they have ever attended!!! Every single Bride should meet with Barattini productions. They will exceed your expectations in every way possible!!!! Also, make sure to purchase the zaps, it is a nice touch to have pictures of the wedding so soon after the big day!

Profile Picture Flora, 3/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer
Services Used: MC

We got married on February 10th, and we found Barattini Productions through social media reviews, let me tell you this crew lived up to the hype !!! From our first email (which was answered as soon as I closed my browser) to the texts and calls this crew is seriously the best! Frankie, Mark, and Kevin were always there to answer any questions, and always made us more excited after each call. I have to say we are extremely happy choosing DJ Espo and MC Urkel as our crew, first off Urkel was dressed to the Nines and Espo literally ROCKED my dance floor from start to finish. They were a dynamic duo. Listen up people ... they are worth everything. Nothing cheesy, not too loud, and will leave your guests wanting more !!! Love you all !!!! Forever your number one fans !!

Profile Picture Lauren , 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am a mother of the bride, and I have felt compelled to write a review as a parent. Every parent dreams of their children having the wedding of their dreams. Back in the day when my husband and I got married it was the in thing to have a band, and this day in age it’s all about the dj. I have to say we were anticipating a band but man did this crew deliver !!! These guys had a DJ, MC (who wasn’t too much not that screaming type) but ran the room like no other, checking in with our daughter and the parents from time to time. Which really made it special was the drummer and the Sax player who incorporated a fun yet laid back dinner time which all of our guests enjoyed. We have contacted the owner Kevin to let him know how wonderful of an experience we had. He was one of the most genuine people who truly cares about his clients. We will continue to recommend these fine gentleman to everyone who is getting married. The amount of phone calls we have received after the wedding from guests, and relatives was overwhelming, that’s proof in the pudding folks !!! To Urkel, Espo, Pat, Pete on sax and Frankie and Mark in the office thank you from the bottom of our hearts !!!! Hats off to an AMAZING group of Professionals.

Profile Picture Mary, 2/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The one thing I knew for sure when I got engaged and started to plan the wedding was getting Barattini productions to be our entertainment!!! I’ve worked at places they have dj‘d and hands down they ARE THE BEST AT WHAT THEY DO!!!! We had no date , no venue nothing and we booked them! The first meeting we had we signed! They make you feel like family and will do anything to make your wedding the best event you ever been to. Kevin makes every bride feel super special but he also makes you feel like your the bride at the top of his list! He will do anything and everything in planning your wedding beyond just the entertainment! I definitely hit him with questions about venue shopping and what places in his experience were better than the rest. He’s on the top of his game for sure!
We had Timerie as a violinist for our ceremony and the rave reviews have not stopped!!!! We chose instrumental versions of All of me by John Legend for the bridal party to walk, our wedding song for my walk and when you wish upon a star for the procession. She was FLAWLESS! Seriously everyone should book her!!!
Dj Espo and Mike Norrito got the party started and never stopped! Guests keeping telling me how much fun they were and they got guests dancing that I never thought would get up and dance! Frank Sommo was in contact with me throughout the whole wedding process. He was also at our wedding the entire time to help make sure everything went off without a hitch! He took the most amazing photos and got some great moments from our night that we will cherish forever. Mike named the photo booth and keep the pics flowing ! Everyone had a blast and I’m so glad we decided to get the photo booth. We got a keepsake binder of all the pictures taken that night. Fellow brides, if you don’t book with Barattini you will definitely regret it! They are easy going and beyond professional. Hands down we will book them for any event we need in the future. Thank you Barattini productions!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/27/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Barattini Productions did our wedding and all of my friend's weddings as well! They are hands down THE best DJ service out there and will make your day even more amazing than you'd think it could be! They not only are the most talented group of individuals to work with, but also the most professional, accommodating, and knowledgeable in their field! They are all the nicest and funniest bunch I have ever met and I promise you will not be disappointed!!!! Thank you guys, SO MUCH!!!!

Profile Picture CHRISTINA, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I cannot express how happy I am that we chose Barattini as our DJ company!!! I am all about a fun party and I am still getting compliments on how fun my wedding was! We had Dj Espo and MC Serge. Oh my gosh DJ Espo played the BEST music sets.. Everybody danced all night long- even after the last song! We had been to a wedding where Barattini had been the DJ so as soon as we got engaged we knew we had to go with this company and now all our friends want to use them in the future. MC Serge was SO FUN and nice! They all did everything to make us happy. They also included "zap shots"- a whole bunch of photos they had taken which were so fun because they were from the view of the DJ and they are so awesome!!! I love love love Barattini, I hope I have another party where i can use them again!!

Profile Picture Veronica, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC

To Everyone at Barattini Productions

We wanted to thank you so much for making our wedding the best day of our lives!! The music was amazing and kept everyone dancing all night long. Our MC Steve "Urkel" was absolutely phenomenal and didn't miss a beat. DJ Espo's selection was on point and I have to say you guys were so easy to work with, and made everything go so smoothly. We can't thank you enough !! We can't wait to recommend you to all of our friends! It definitely doesn't get better than you guys !!!

Love,
Alyssa & Kevin Weinhofer
(January 6th, 2018)

Profile Picture Alysssa, 1/6/18, 1 Review

Barattini Productions: (A+++)
AMAZING! We booked with Mark, who was patient with any questions and last minute changes. DJ Espo and Mike N were INCREDIBLE and kept our dance floor PACKED all night long. Several guests who are getting married asked me for my playlist and it was all DJ selection! These guys truly have a passion for what they do, and are AMAZING at it! We were willing to spend more money on our DJ as we felt that was such an important part and they are absolutely worth it! I HIGHLY recommend them!

Profile Picture Amy, 12/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our wedding was 4 weeks ago and everyone is still talking about what a great time they had and how great our DJ was. We had already been to several weddings with Kevin as the DJ and he always does such an excellent job that we knew we wanted him for our day. We actually booked our wedding date around his availability because we wanted to make sure our music and entertainment were the best. We knew we wouldn’t find anyone better, so it was an easy choice for us. We booked with Mark after meeting with him one evening, and he too, was incredibly friendly and accomodating. He made the decision even easier to book with the Barattini team. We also decided to book Justin the drummer after seeing him perform on at our friends wedding and we knew we had to have him for ours as well. We had several people tell us that he was their favorite part of the wedding. He brought another level of entertainment and energy (Which isn’t easy because Kevin truly BROUGHT it for 5 hours!!) Since we were doing the ceremony at our venue we also booked Timerie on the violin. She performed beautifully and helped us to make our ceremony special. It sounded unbelievable, as if it was a recording, that’s how good it was.
Kevin, Justin, JC, and the rest of the Barattini team are upbeat and get the party going and keep it going! Our friends never left the dancefloor and Kevin kept the party going for 5 hours. We let Kevin be in charge of picking out all of the music - the entire evening- from our entrance songs, to each section of dancing, to the cake cutting music and couldn’t have been happier. We received so many compliments from friends and family that it was one of their favorite weddings they have ever attended and a large part of that was due to the Barattini team. Thank you Kevin, Justin, JC, Timerie, and everyone else who shared in our day. You made it one we will truly never forget.

Profile Picture Kristin, 12/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

Barattini did our wedding back in December at the Bourne Mansion and they were amazing! We worked with Mark during the planning process, and he could not have been more accommodating and understanding of what we wanted. DJ Espo and MC Mike N played exactly what we wanted to hear, and stuck to the rigid timeline that the Bourne sets for everything. We ran into an electric issue with the uplighting we had requested from the venue, and Barattini came in to save the night with their own! Would highly recommend to all engaged couples.

Profile Picture Jess, 12/8/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting

EPIC!!!!!! This is what Kevin described our wedding would be and he and his crew fell nothing short of that. Best DJ, Emcee, zap photographer and photo booth attendant. They are not only the most up beat and entertaining DJ company I have seen, but they are also most professional, well mannered, and best dressed crew I've seen. My husband and I know good people and Barattini is it!! Before booking Barattini, we spoke to a few other companies and I was not satisfied. I knew I had to click with all our vendors. As soon a we met with Frankie, I knew this was exactly what we wanted. It didn't take much to sign on the dotted line....Barattini was it!! I l knew from the moment we sat down that they were going to throw us the best party of our lives and they did just that. We could have partied for days. We had so much fun and it ran so smooth. The compliments we received from our family and friends were all the same. "Having the best time". These compliments continued days later. We just danced and danced. Even when the music stopped, everyone continued to dance. "Encore" is a few of the screams we heard. Nothing makes me happier than seeing others happy. The smiles were endless that night and I will never forget it!
Not a single person left before end time. As redundant as we sound, it really was the best night of our lives. We can't thank Barattini enough for their hard work and dedication. They really have a love for what they do and it shows. We are so happy to have found such a special group of people to be a part of one the most important days of our lives. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We wish you continuous success and a beautiful holiday season. Ralph & Francesca ❤️

Profile Picture Francesca, 12/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Kevin and JC absolutely killed our wedding on Saturday night. The party was going all night in part to their excellent performance. Kim and I couldn't have asked for a better and more professional staff to bring the party. In one of our last emails back and forth Kevin said it was going to be bananas and it really was. They say the DJ makes or breaks a wedding and if you want your wedding to exceed your expectations go with BARATTINI PRODUCTIONS "DJ ENTERTAINMENT"

Profile Picture Richard, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

There aren't enough words in the world for me to use to express how fantastic Kevin, JC, Frankie, and the rest of the Barattini production crew are. When you choose Barattini Productions, you don't become just another one of their clients instead you become a part of their family. They are a company you can trust with your entire party. Kevin and Frankie are always looking out and giving great advice on what works and what might not when planning your event. Kevin will always be our DJ for any event we ever have. I had no doubts in my mind that Kevin and his crew would make our wedding last Friday as epic as ever. Our cell phones have been ringing off the hook since the wedding with everyone RAVING about the DJ. Not one person was left in their chair the entire party. We are all still sore from dancing so much! We also had Marino and Pat playing the sax and drums as a last minute addition. What an addition it was! It was so awesome to hear the saxophone going from table to table during dinner playing music. One of my favorite things that Barattini does is their zap shots. A photographer who you barely ever see because they blend in SO well takes photos all night. Our wedding was over at midnight and almost instantly, over 500 images were uploaded! It was so exciting to be able to look at pictures of our wedding literally as it ended! I constantly recommend Kevin and his crew anytime someone is getting married or having some sort of event. Simply because I know not only will they be put into go hands, they will dance the night away and have an event that will be spoken about for years to come. I love you all so much! Thank you for making our wedding a night we will never forget! You all are truly amazing.

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I always knew I wanted Barattini Productions to DJ my wedding so as soon as we set a date, Barattini Productions was the first vendor we met with and booked. We didn’t meet with any other DJs, we didn’t have to after meeting with Kevin and Frank. Both Kevin and Frank are friendly, professional, and fun! I loved meeting with them because they make you feel like family. They truly care about making your day the best day ever and they go above and beyond to do so. Throughout the whole planning process, Kevin got me pumped with his text messages and Frankie was always there to answer any question via email. I was fortunate enough to have Kevin, JC, and Frankie at my wedding. They ALL went above and beyond to make sure the day was amazing. Because of them, my guests had fun and I never left the dance floor - except to chug some water! In the days after my wedding, so many guests were asking me “who was that DJ?!” because they were amazed at how the crew kept the party going. Kevin was even able to make my Greek relatives happy by playing Greek songs that my dad picked out! I have nothing but fantastic things to say about Barattini Productions and I would absolutely recommend them to any bride or groom looking for a fun and professional crew!

Profile Picture Lia, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews