218 Reviews for Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment

Sound/PA System (8)
Do-Not-Play List (5)
Video Projection (1)
217 Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment Reviews

The one thing I knew for sure when I got engaged and started to plan the wedding was getting Barattini productions to be our entertainment!!! I’ve worked at places they have dj‘d and hands down they ARE THE BEST AT WHAT THEY DO!!!! We had no date , no venue nothing and we booked them! The first meeting we had we signed! They make you feel like family and will do anything to make your wedding the best event you ever been to. Kevin makes every bride feel super special but he also makes you feel like your the bride at the top of his list! He will do anything and everything in planning your wedding beyond just the entertainment! I definitely hit him with questions about venue shopping and what places in his experience were better than the rest. He’s on the top of his game for sure!
We had Timerie as a violinist for our ceremony and the rave reviews have not stopped!!!! We chose instrumental versions of All of me by John Legend for the bridal party to walk, our wedding song for my walk and when you wish upon a star for the procession. She was FLAWLESS! Seriously everyone should book her!!!
Dj Espo and Mike Norrito got the party started and never stopped! Guests keeping telling me how much fun they were and they got guests dancing that I never thought would get up and dance! Frank Sommo was in contact with me throughout the whole wedding process. He was also at our wedding the entire time to help make sure everything went off without a hitch! He took the most amazing photos and got some great moments from our night that we will cherish forever. Mike named the photo booth and keep the pics flowing ! Everyone had a blast and I’m so glad we decided to get the photo booth. We got a keepsake binder of all the pictures taken that night. Fellow brides, if you don’t book with Barattini you will definitely regret it! They are easy going and beyond professional. Hands down we will book them for any event we need in the future. Thank you Barattini productions!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/27/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Barattini Productions did our wedding and all of my friend's weddings as well! They are hands down THE best DJ service out there and will make your day even more amazing than you'd think it could be! They not only are the most talented group of individuals to work with, but also the most professional, accommodating, and knowledgeable in their field! They are all the nicest and funniest bunch I have ever met and I promise you will not be disappointed!!!! Thank you guys, SO MUCH!!!!

Profile Picture CHRISTINA, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Barattini Productions: (A+++)
AMAZING! We booked with Mark, who was patient with any questions and last minute changes. DJ Espo and Mike N were INCREDIBLE and kept our dance floor PACKED all night long. Several guests who are getting married asked me for my playlist and it was all DJ selection! These guys truly have a passion for what they do, and are AMAZING at it! We were willing to spend more money on our DJ as we felt that was such an important part and they are absolutely worth it! I HIGHLY recommend them!

Profile Picture Amy, 12/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our wedding was 4 weeks ago and everyone is still talking about what a great time they had and how great our DJ was. We had already been to several weddings with Kevin as the DJ and he always does such an excellent job that we knew we wanted him for our day. We actually booked our wedding date around his availability because we wanted to make sure our music and entertainment were the best. We knew we wouldn’t find anyone better, so it was an easy choice for us. We booked with Mark after meeting with him one evening, and he too, was incredibly friendly and accomodating. He made the decision even easier to book with the Barattini team. We also decided to book Justin the drummer after seeing him perform on at our friends wedding and we knew we had to have him for ours as well. We had several people tell us that he was their favorite part of the wedding. He brought another level of entertainment and energy (Which isn’t easy because Kevin truly BROUGHT it for 5 hours!!) Since we were doing the ceremony at our venue we also booked Timerie on the violin. She performed beautifully and helped us to make our ceremony special. It sounded unbelievable, as if it was a recording, that’s how good it was.
Kevin, Justin, JC, and the rest of the Barattini team are upbeat and get the party going and keep it going! Our friends never left the dancefloor and Kevin kept the party going for 5 hours. We let Kevin be in charge of picking out all of the music - the entire evening- from our entrance songs, to each section of dancing, to the cake cutting music and couldn’t have been happier. We received so many compliments from friends and family that it was one of their favorite weddings they have ever attended and a large part of that was due to the Barattini team. Thank you Kevin, Justin, JC, Timerie, and everyone else who shared in our day. You made it one we will truly never forget.

Profile Picture Kristin, 12/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

Barattini did our wedding back in December at the Bourne Mansion and they were amazing! We worked with Mark during the planning process, and he could not have been more accommodating and understanding of what we wanted. DJ Espo and MC Mike N played exactly what we wanted to hear, and stuck to the rigid timeline that the Bourne sets for everything. We ran into an electric issue with the uplighting we had requested from the venue, and Barattini came in to save the night with their own! Would highly recommend to all engaged couples.

Profile Picture Jess, 12/8/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting

EPIC!!!!!! This is what Kevin described our wedding would be and he and his crew fell nothing short of that. Best DJ, Emcee, zap photographer and photo booth attendant. They are not only the most up beat and entertaining DJ company I have seen, but they are also most professional, well mannered, and best dressed crew I've seen. My husband and I know good people and Barattini is it!! Before booking Barattini, we spoke to a few other companies and I was not satisfied. I knew I had to click with all our vendors. As soon a we met with Frankie, I knew this was exactly what we wanted. It didn't take much to sign on the dotted line....Barattini was it!! I l knew from the moment we sat down that they were going to throw us the best party of our lives and they did just that. We could have partied for days. We had so much fun and it ran so smooth. The compliments we received from our family and friends were all the same. "Having the best time". These compliments continued days later. We just danced and danced. Even when the music stopped, everyone continued to dance. "Encore" is a few of the screams we heard. Nothing makes me happier than seeing others happy. The smiles were endless that night and I will never forget it!
Not a single person left before end time. As redundant as we sound, it really was the best night of our lives. We can't thank Barattini enough for their hard work and dedication. They really have a love for what they do and it shows. We are so happy to have found such a special group of people to be a part of one the most important days of our lives. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We wish you continuous success and a beautiful holiday season. Ralph & Francesca ❤️

Profile Picture Francesca, 12/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Kevin and JC absolutely killed our wedding on Saturday night. The party was going all night in part to their excellent performance. Kim and I couldn't have asked for a better and more professional staff to bring the party. In one of our last emails back and forth Kevin said it was going to be bananas and it really was. They say the DJ makes or breaks a wedding and if you want your wedding to exceed your expectations go with BARATTINI PRODUCTIONS "DJ ENTERTAINMENT"

Profile Picture Richard, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

There aren't enough words in the world for me to use to express how fantastic Kevin, JC, Frankie, and the rest of the Barattini production crew are. When you choose Barattini Productions, you don't become just another one of their clients instead you become a part of their family. They are a company you can trust with your entire party. Kevin and Frankie are always looking out and giving great advice on what works and what might not when planning your event. Kevin will always be our DJ for any event we ever have. I had no doubts in my mind that Kevin and his crew would make our wedding last Friday as epic as ever. Our cell phones have been ringing off the hook since the wedding with everyone RAVING about the DJ. Not one person was left in their chair the entire party. We are all still sore from dancing so much! We also had Marino and Pat playing the sax and drums as a last minute addition. What an addition it was! It was so awesome to hear the saxophone going from table to table during dinner playing music. One of my favorite things that Barattini does is their zap shots. A photographer who you barely ever see because they blend in SO well takes photos all night. Our wedding was over at midnight and almost instantly, over 500 images were uploaded! It was so exciting to be able to look at pictures of our wedding literally as it ended! I constantly recommend Kevin and his crew anytime someone is getting married or having some sort of event. Simply because I know not only will they be put into go hands, they will dance the night away and have an event that will be spoken about for years to come. I love you all so much! Thank you for making our wedding a night we will never forget! You all are truly amazing.

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I always knew I wanted Barattini Productions to DJ my wedding so as soon as we set a date, Barattini Productions was the first vendor we met with and booked. We didn’t meet with any other DJs, we didn’t have to after meeting with Kevin and Frank. Both Kevin and Frank are friendly, professional, and fun! I loved meeting with them because they make you feel like family. They truly care about making your day the best day ever and they go above and beyond to do so. Throughout the whole planning process, Kevin got me pumped with his text messages and Frankie was always there to answer any question via email. I was fortunate enough to have Kevin, JC, and Frankie at my wedding. They ALL went above and beyond to make sure the day was amazing. Because of them, my guests had fun and I never left the dance floor - except to chug some water! In the days after my wedding, so many guests were asking me “who was that DJ?!” because they were amazed at how the crew kept the party going. Kevin was even able to make my Greek relatives happy by playing Greek songs that my dad picked out! I have nothing but fantastic things to say about Barattini Productions and I would absolutely recommend them to any bride or groom looking for a fun and professional crew!

Profile Picture Lia, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

From our first meeting with the staff at Barattini Productions to our last meeting before our wedding. We were treated with the utmost in professionalism. They answered all our questions along they way. We were married in October of 2017 and people still talk about how much fun they had at the wedding. No one sat down the whole night. So if your engaged then there is no one else to call but Barattini Productions. They are they best in the business!!

Profile Picture Brenda, 10/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Kevin and JC (AKA Little Pitbull as my wife calls him) were incredible! They were the DJ for a friends wedding on Long Island and when we got engaged we had to have them...except we lived in Washington, DC. For a small travel fee the Barattini Team, in the world famous Barattini van, headed down the Jersey Turnpike with much fanfare, several people posted pictures on their Facebook Page of them on the Turnpike asking where they were heading. The team absolutely ROCKED DC! Our friends and family are still talking (6 weeks later) about how great they were. DJ's can make or break a wedding, hiring Barrattini MADE our wedding. Their attention to detail and personal touches along the way were very appreciated by us and our quests. For example, one of my wife's aunts won "The Anniversary Dance," to take it to the next level, JC asked what their wedding song was and played it when they were announced the winner, they LOVED it. Also, do the napkin thing they do, one of my friends said, "I didn't know I could have so much fun with a napkin!" We can not thank you enough! If you're on the East Coast, hire them, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture J, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Barattini’s was everything we could have asked for. During the planning stage, Mark answered all of our questions and kept the lines of communication opened. One of the last emails with Mark, he said they were there to blow the roof off and they really did! The dance floor was packed the entire time. Everyone loved the music selection and is still talking about what a great time they had. Mike was our MC and he was absolutely wonderful. We also had Timerie play the violin during our ceremony and Dean play the piano during our cocktail hour. They were both great and helped add to our special day. One thing we really loved was the zap photos. The day after our wedding, Barattini’s uploaded over 400 photos on their facebook website. Our guests loved that they were able to see these pictures right away. Everyone had a fun time with the photo booth too! We thought it was really cool that we got a copy of everyone’s pictures put into a photo album for us. Overall, we couldn’t have asked for a better team to make our wedding day as amazing and memorable as Barattini’s did!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

AWESOME. Kevin, JC.... you guys rock. You made our wedding night UNFORGETTABLE. Our guests are still talking about what a GREAT selection of music we had. You guys know exactly how to get the party started and keep it going. I was worried about "the noise," which Kevin repeatedly told me to not worry about.... he DOES NOT disappoint. The DJ can make or break a wedding...let me tell you that we would chose you guys EVERY time we have an event. We absolutely loved your work & want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding UNFORGETTABLE. Not to mention they uploaded 370 photos the NEXT day!! Our guests had so much fun looking through the Facebook album after the wedding.... they are still talking (a week later) about how great you were!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 10/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

When I went to my cousins wedding back when I was 20 I remember saying “when I get married this is the DJ I MUST have for my future wedding” .... Well fast forward 7 years I got engaged, and began planning the wedding of my dreams. I called Barattini Productions the next day to setup a meeting. I didn’t even give my husband a chance to offer anywhere else! We went to our first meeting with Frankie and my husband looked at me and said “Wow. You’re right”. Every email was answered quickly leading up to our wedding day. Our finals meeting with Kevin went amazing. He made us feel so comfortable and excited about our wedding. He knew exactly what we wanted and exactly what we didn’t want and he gave his honest opinions throughout the whole meeting. The day of our wedding they came in and threw one amazing party. From the ceremony with Timire playing the violin that was absolutely beautiful , and Justin on the drums (people still talk about him), the music was amazing ALL night long I don’t think anyone sat down! I cannot thank everyone at Barattini enough for making our wedding night one to forever remember and for treating us like their own family from start to finish!!!!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 9/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Barattini DJed our wedding this past weekend and they were AMAZING! They had the dance floor packed the entire night! Thank you Mark, DJ Espo, Steve & Team for going above and beyond making sure everyone had the best time! I can't rave enough about you! Communications leading up to the wedding were very smooth as well. Timerie played violin for our ceremony and she was also amazing to work with. THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

AMAZING - PHENOMENAL
The energy level Kevin and his team brought to my daughter's wedding is BEYOND COMAPARE.
Their professionalism and preparation my daughter and son-in-laws special day are one for the my families memories.
Everyone was up and dancing all night long from the opening introductions to the last dance.
Plus the snap photos they took all night long were uploaded during the event.
Barattini Productions should be your first and last stop when hiring a DJ for any event you are planning

Profile Picture eric, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

As mother there are certain things you want for your children, happiness and health but beyond that a perfect wedding. There are many things that make a great wedding but first and foremost is your entertainment. Kevin and his staff are professional and accommodating. Every moment of your affair has a personal touch as if you were the most important wedding of the year. Dance Floor has never been empty at any event I've hosted or attended with barrattini Productions. Classy professional, visually beautiful. This is why we not only used him for my daughter's wedding but for my son's wedding as well. Absolutely magical cannot thank you enough
Teri Mangione

Profile Picture theresa, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Great music! everyone danced and had the best time thanks to these guys! Urkel was great!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 7/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

It has been about 6 weeks since the happiest day of my wife's and my life together. We knew we wanted Barattini Productions for our reception and weren't even considering any other options, which sounds extreme but they are THAT excellent. To start, all of the preparatory meetings that we had with Kevin and the Barattini staff were productive as he heard everything we wanted. When my bride and I arrived to our reception, Barattini Productions staff were setting up in our ballroom and preparing for the night. We met J.C. (our emcee for the night) and put our faith and trust into the plan and flow of the reception; after all, they are the experts! From our entrance, to speeches, to special dances, to absolute party madness they kept the party going. The sound quality was out of this world (not too loud to blow out hearing aids- so don't worry about Grandma, she'll be alright), the lighting was perfect, and the flow of the night worked so very well. Normally brides write these reviews, but I had to write something to make sure Barattini Productions knows how well they did. It was a fantastic night through and through, and all of our guests were extremely satisfied. To Kevin and JC- simply put, you were amazing. There is a reason your business is so worthy of praise and it is because you're behind the operations. Please let your staff know how much we enjoyed them. To brides and grooms planning their event on LI, these guys are worth every penny and MORE. Book them early and you will never regret it. You rocked our socks off. And we loved it! Bryan and Grace Ann Baker, married July 29, 2017 at the East Wind.

Profile Picture Bryan, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We got married on July 22nd 2017 and we honestly can't say enough good things about Barattini Productions! They made our reception one for the books and everyone left talking about how they had the best time and have never had so much fun at a wedding. Kevin and his team are unbeatable when it comes to wedding vendors. They are great people, they were amazing to work with and so responsive which is so important when planning this type of event and keeping all the moving parts in line! They are based in Long Island NY but they traveled to Connecticut for our wedding and we are so grateful to have had them and they gave us such an epic party and a night we will never forget!! If you want the best, you have to have Barattini Productions for your wedding or event. They are amazing!!!

Profile Picture Kristine, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

OBSESSEDDDDDDD with Barattini!!!! Like, can we be best friends? Can I just find reasons to have a party every weeekend so you can come and play music for me and my friends? Can we just relive 7/21 again and again and again?

Kevin and JC you are RIDICULOUS with what you do and how you do it! You nailed it at my wedding! Everyone danced all night and kept saying how UNREAL the music was! JC on the mic was superb. A true professional and gentlemen. He helped my dad get prepared for his speech and just made him and the rest of my family feel comfortable. I can't say enough FANTASTIC things about JC AND KEVIN.

I chose them for my DJ based on the reviews I read online. People were so emphatic that this dj was the dj to choose and they WERENT KIDDING. So I made my appointment and met with Frank! He was wonderful to meet with. So professional and thorough in his explanations and information he provided me. I didn't even hesitate to book them right away. So fast forward to the weeks leading up to the wedding. I met with Kevin and was put at such ease that I chose the right DJ and just knew it was going to be insane! Even after we met, Kevin was in contact with me emailing and texting me just getting me so freakin excited for my wedding. I didn't even give him song requests just said do what you do and he DID! So many of my guests said they were PHENOMENAL and it was the BEST wedding they've ever been to! He even played Hail to the Redskins at the end of my wedding for the groom who is a HUGE REDSKINS FAN! And just was in tune with the vibe of the wedding all night. We didn't stop dancing. HE HAD ALL THESE SPECIAL TOUCHES that really stood out. So moral of the story is, if you don't choose Barattini as your DJ, you're making a mistake (no offense)! No, but really.... why risk it? You must! You won't be sorry! A true family of professionals who love what they do! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Til we meet again! You haven't seen the end of us, Baratinni!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 7/21/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We just had my daughters wedding on July 1, 2017 and Barattini Productions made the wedding reception exceptional! The music was exactly what we wanted and then some. The MC really did a great job, we never had an empty dance floor the whole night! We added a Sax player and Drummer who interacted with the crowd and they loved it!! Our guests are still talking about how they have never had this much fun at a wedding! I highly recommend Barattini Productions! Very professional, helpful through the whole process leading up to the wedding, they listen to what you want and deliver!! So glad we booked Barattini!!!

-Marisa Sorrentino

Profile Picture Marisa, 7/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Kevin Barattini and his team were so easy to work with and made my wedding day absolutely perfect. If there was one thing I wanted at my wedding, it was great music and an all out dance party. DJ Marc and MC Urkel made sure that happened. Timing is everything and these guys don't miss a beat. They are there for their bride (and groom, I guess lol) and make sure what she says, goes! They also post close to 500 pictures within 24 hours and always take the best group shots on the dance floor. I can't recommend these guys enough. Thanks for making our day perfect!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/30/17, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I were married on June 30, 2017 at the Venetian Yacht Club in Babylon. After meeting with Barattini Productions- we knew they were the right fit for us. They made us feel so comfortable. Since we were planning our wedding pretty quickly we let the experts do what they do best with very little input from us. They completely ROCKED our wedding!! Between Kevin (DJ), J.C. (MC), Pat (Drummer) and the rest of the Barattini Productions crew- we were ABSOLUTELY BLOWN AWAY! From start to finish they were professional, accommodating, calming, and overall the absolute BEST CHOICE we made for our wedding by far! Our friends and family STILL have not stopped talking about how crazy and awesome our wedding was. Every guest was up on their feet even through dinner! It was everything we dreamed of and more and we truly owe it to these guys! We had guests from NY, MA, and FL and they all could not stop talking about the music and the atmosphere... it was unbelievable!! Your wedding is supposed to be the most memorable day of your life and my husband and I are so thankful we chose Barattini Productions to make our dream a reality! These guys are worth every cent! I would definitely recommend the ZAP photography as well! The BEST photos from our wedding came from our DJ!! If you want a team that definitely EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS and not let you down- give these guys a call!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, MC

Barattini is absolutely amazing! Even at our afternoon wedding DJ Espo and MC Mike had the crowd up and dancing. We are still hearing about how much the guests loved the music and Justin on the drums! It was an absolute pleasure working with Barattini. They are not only extremely professional and attentive but perfect at what they do. If you have Barattini at your wedding it is a guarantee the guests will have a blast! We can't say thank you enough.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews