Baltimore's Premier Event Solutions Reviews

148 | Middle River, MD

148 Reviews for Baltimore's Premier Event Solutions

• Laura

Laura Magnuson · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Simon accomplished our unique lighting ideas!

We wanted to transform the big white wedding tent into a cozy, intimate garden party space. Simon came to the premises, made great suggestions and then accomplished the goal with bistro lights, pin lights and white paper lanterns. He transformed the magnolia garden into a glowing bar/cocktail area with uplights on the beautiful limbs. Lighting makes the difference and Simon accomplished the mission!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • jara

jara · Married on 03/21/2020

I love this company! They were on time everything was done just as I asked and they gave awesome ideas. Most importantly they work with your budget!! I'm still receiving compliments about the lighting. Isaac you are the best thank you and be blessed.

Your new friends for life,
    The Williams

Sent on 05/28/2014
  • Megan

Megan Bollhorst · Married on 01/04/2020

Adam was the bomb!!!

Without Adam, we wouldn’t have had the amazing wedding we had. With setting up extra meetings, helping to organize the day and just being awesome, our wedding was more than what we could have imagined. He kept the guests dancing with a variety of music for all to enjoy. HIGHLY RECOMMEND if you want your dance floor always packed!

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Dorsey · Married on 11/30/2019

Nobody Like DJ Adam!

My husband and I were the happiest with everything that Adam Fabiano did for our special day. We said we wanted a party, and that's exactly what he did. It took no time at all for all of our guests to start dancing once we transitioned from dinner to reception, and we've heard nothing but positive feedback - from how stunning the space was with the uplighting to the song selections/mixing. There wasn't a single song that was played that didn't feel like US, and we are so grateful! To be honest, cocktail hour was a blur because of all of the conversations and nerves, but I am confident that Adam selected songs that reflected us as a couple. You can't go wrong with Baltimore Premier Event Solutions!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Julie-Anna Shahan · Married on 11/23/2019

Dj at our wedding

Baltimore’s premier event solutions is the first place you should check out when planning a wedding. They offer services for all of your needs. I recently got married and Isaac came out to DJ our wedding. Isaac made everything simple and stress free during the naturally stressful, planning stage. On wedding day, he absolutely killed it! Playing all of the songs we requested and also making sure to not play the types of music we didn’t want. He definitely helped the wedding day flow without any hiccups. Big shout out to him and his company. Thank you.

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Rob

Rob · Married on 11/09/2019

Great Wedding DJ (and lighting guy!)

We got married in November. Adam and Baltimore’s Premier Event Solutions created the perfect lighting for our evening reception and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. From start to finish, he was great to work with, and we had a blast throughout the process! Strongly recommend!

Sent on 12/24/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Watts · Married on 11/08/2019

Best DJ in town!!

Baltimore's Premier Event Solutions is incredible! Isaac was our DJ and we couldn't have been happier! He is an expert at his craft and it shows! His music selections were awesome along with all of his transitions. Once we started dancing, we didn't stop! Isaac made our night so memorable. Our guests have told us how much they loved the DJ and loved how the dance floor was always full. If you need a DJ, look no further! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 04/17/2020
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/26/2019

The best dance party at a wedding ever

OH MY GOSH so this is a story. So I went to a bridal Expo in Feb 2018, and the first vendor I met was Adam from Baltimore Premier Event Solutions and he was hilarious and great to talk with. After about a 30 minute convo, my mom, sister and I moved on but went back to talk to him later. Fast forward to August 2018, I went to another expo and Adam was there too! We had a nice chat again too. Come October 2018, my mom and I went to have a meeting with him just to discuss some questions we had and we were there for 2 hours! He is just so easy and fun to talk with! We knew he had to be our DJ. Our wedding was in October 2019 and we had about 3 meetings to discuss some ideas because I had no idea what music I wanted. Adam is amazing and sat with me for another 2 hours to give me ideas. He also would email me right back when I needed him! Come the day of our wedding, he made the party! He did our ceremony music too, but come the reception he really got the party started. All my guests came up to me throughout the night saying how amazing the music was! Even though we had a timeline of events, I last minute decision to dance with my grandfather was mad and I ran to Adam to ask him to choose a Frank Sinatra songs and he was like " Don't worry I got it!" He was super accommodating and easy to work with. So many of my guests have asked for his info because they either want him for their wedding or to give to their friends that are getting married! Adam was seriously the best!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Paul · Married on 10/12/2019

Nick was awesome, definitely took care of us! Lighting was awesome!

Nick was awesome as a DJ for our wedding at Swan Harbor Farm. With very little back and forth before the wedding and one 45 minute meeting, he had the whole day planned and on point. He was the backbone of the wedding day, making sure everything was flowing well, even making slight changes as were needed when things went a little off track. Lighting was done around a fountain by them as well. It looked amazing and really made the area pop. Don't hesitate booking them!!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Alana

Alana DeGraw · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing DJ

We worked with our DJ, Adam, for our October wedding. He was so helpful throughout the process and really allowed us to visualize our timeline and how things would flow for our day. The day of, he kept things moving and had a great connection with the guests! The music all transitioned so well and he definitely read the energy on the dance floor to a T, making our reception really special. Still having guests come up to us asking who our DJ was and how great the music was! Thank you Adam :)

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Amanda

Mandy · Married on 10/05/2019

Life saver!

Our venue had this large basketball hoop on one wall and they used their magic and made it disappear!! Simon was out point of contact and he was amazing!!! What a breath of fresh air knowing he had every detail handled. He can visualize everything and has really good ideas for what your looking for even when you can’t find the words! They have such a wide variety of items we used them for indoor and outdoor lighting, Pope and drape, and this amazing boxwood hedge display!

Sent on 04/26/2020
  • Matt

Matt Galler · Married on 09/21/2019

Best night of my life!

The dance floor was lit all night! Adam was the best DJ we ever could’ve asked for. He curated such an amazing night of music, with seamless transitions and perfect energy. He really put the time in prior to the wedding to making sure all of the music was on point (and my wife and I were both sticklers when it came to music selection). A solid MC too! If your goal is to have people dancing all night (and why would it not be?) I highly recommend hitting up Adam at Event Solutions.

Not to mention, he met with us several times prior to the wedding and was always quick to respond if we had any questions. We really have nothing but positive things to say about our experience with this company as a whole. 10/10

Sent on 10/21/2019

Cyndi · Married on 09/15/2019

Wedding - Best Day Ever

I would highly recommend BPES for your wedding needs. They were pretty much a once stop shop for the entertainment side of things. We met with Issac who was incredibly knowledgeable and very helpful with everything we were looking to achieve for our special day. The lighting effects really helped create an amazing ambiance for our smaller venue. Issac had every song available on our wishlist (which was pretty extensive and specific). Not only did he help keep us on track for the evening, he threw an amazing party! I have had so many guests comment on how fun the music was. I cannot say thank you enough.

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Allison

Allison Rouse · Married on 09/13/2019

DJ Adam is the best!

DJ Adam was so much fun to work with! We met with him twice to discuss the direction of our music and details of the ceremony/reception. He listened well and implemented our music tastes beautifully. He played our requested songs, while filling in the gaps perfectly with our style and vibe of the dance floor. We would recommend Baltimore's Premier Event Solutions and DJ Adam to anyone looking for a wedding DJ! Guests danced all night and had SO MUCH FUN! We wanted an epic party, and we got one! :)

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/14/2019

Highly, highly recommend!

Baltimore Premier Event Solutions is amazing! We worked directly with Nick. He did the draping and lighting for our wedding on 6/14/19 and he also DJ’d for us. He COMPLETELY transformed our wedding venue. It was absolutely beautiful - above and beyond what we hoped for! As far as Nick’s DJing skills.. we went into our meeting with him thinking we’d give him a very specific playlist - as we had some pretty specific things we did and did not want. But very quickly we completely trusted Nick to just “do his thing”. He played off the crowd and had everyone up and dancing very early on in the night. Not to mention, his “DJ voice” was great! We could not have been happier with our experience working with Baltimore Premier Event Solutions!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Shannon · Married on 05/26/2019

Phenomenal Experience

We were worried about the guests having fun at the reception because our wedding was Dominican-American, but Isaac did a phenomenal job of mixing and playing music that can be danced to no matter where you're from! Both sides of the family let loose andhad a great time! We will continue to reccomend to family and friends!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Mike Adkins · Married on 05/26/2019

Incredible experience with DJ Korey and BPES

Korey was the DJ at our wedding a few weeks ago on 5/26. My wife and I had been so focused on all that goes into planning a wedding that before we knew it we realized that we hadn't gotten a DJ yet. Through our venue we were able to get a recommendation for Korey Dietz with Baltimore's Premier Event Solutions. We met with him shortly after and his energy and enthusiasm was contagious form the minute we walked into the room. Korey was extremely knowledgeable and had enough experience to help us out with a lot of things we hadn't even thought about (timing, best songs/tunes for procession, recession, etc.) Everything went off without a hitch and he got every single person moving with an incredible playlist that spanned just about every genre which we loved. I'd recommend him a million times over and if we ever have a big party we'll absolutely be calling him back. Thank you Korey for making our wedding a night we won't soon forget. We're forever thankful.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Kathleen · Married on 05/11/2019

Kathleen & Cody

We hired Adam after our original DJ backed out. The music was one of the most important parts for us because we really just wanted our guests to have the best time. Since we had guests in so many different age groups, we really needed someone who could read the crowd and play a little bit of everything for everyone. That is exactly what Adam did! He had my grandparents out there swing dancing and the younger kids breaking it down. We could not have asked for a better DJ. All of our guests had a blast and kept talking about how awesome the DJ was! Thank you so much again for making our wedding amazing!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Tony · Married on 05/05/2019

Professional, personable, perfect

DJ Pauly was on time and professional. All of our requests he handled with excellence and the decoration and lights were perfect. He was very personable and wasn’t afraid to make suggestions or give input. Would recommend in a heartbeat

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Chuck

Chuck Dawson · Married on 04/13/2019

Beyond grateful!!

Our wedding was perfect because of the magic Adam made for us! From start to finish he was on point, extremely professional and prepared! Our guest loved him as much as we did! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts Adam for everything you did! We couldn’t have picked a better company and DJ to rock the house!!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Danielle · Married on 03/23/2019

We had the best time!

We were lucky enough to get Adam to DJ our wedding and it was an absolute BLAST. Adam made the whole process super easy, he was quick to respond and was really helpful with recommendations when I was unsure of what to do. One of the only things I was picky about with our wedding was the song I walked down the aisle to - I wanted it to be the same song my girls walked down the aisle to, but I wanted to start walking down the aisle at a very specific point in the song. This was not an easy thing to figure out but Adam did and it went exactly how I pictured it in my head! The dance floor was PACKED the entire night. Adam played the perfect mix of songs to cater to everyone and all of our guests are still talking about how much a blast they had. On top of the perfect music, Adam and his team did a great job with drapes, lighting, and our photo booth. He was a huge reason why our wedding was such a blast - I would 100% recommend!

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 12/01/2018

DJ Korey with a K

Korey was incredible. He made the entire day amazing- he showed up super early and had everything set up and running smoothly. Our timeline rolled through perfectly thanks to him, and he kept the dance floor full. I am STILL receiving compliments on how incredible he was- and I couldn't agree more. As soon as I knew I was planning a wedding, Korey was the first vendor I booked because I knew he would do a great job- best decision I made! Korey is so fun and talented- you want him to DJ your wedding-- trust me!!! Huge thank you to Korey for a wonderful time!!

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful work, didn't have to worry about a thing!

This team did a great job installing lights and pipe and drape at our venue, 2640 Space. They were easy to work with and delivered everything as promised, and on time. They were even accommodating when we realized we wanted to add a dimmer to our string lights at the last minute. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2018

Great Event Company

We used BPES for our lights, drapery and DJ, and they were great in all categories! They also helped our florist hang one of our floral arrangements, so that was very helpful. And Nick was our DJ, and he was great! We filled out BPES’s online planning forms, and then had a teleconference with Nick the week before our wedding. He asked questions and talked through the timeline and music selections, and was very prepared for our wedding. We left a lot of the song selections up to him, and just picked genres / styles we liked, and he did a great job.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 10/20/2018

Korey with a K and Dianna Punte the Best!!!!

Korey with the K made the wedding rock!!! There was not a moment in the wedding where there was not a full dance floor. Korey kept the party going - Our feet hurt by night's end. Dianna the day of coordinator gave us a chance to enjoy the day instead of worrying about fine details. Dianna put our vision to life and made sure that all was to the bride and groom's liking. Our family and friends have commented that this was the best wedding ever and Korey and Dianna were a huge part of making that happen!!! Thank you Baltimore's Premier Event Solutions

Sent on 10/25/2018