Baltimore Bridal Hair Reviews

Baltimore Bridal Hair 3
Baltimore Bridal Hair 4
Baltimore Bridal Hair 5

Serina · Married on 12/17/2011

Jamie was PERFECT!!! She arrived at our hotel suite at 5:30 am, and she looked fresh and beautiful and energetic. I really would expect ANYBODY who was beginning their work day at 5:30 in the morning to look as though they just rolled out of bed, but she was ready to roll and it really got us in the mood to be energetic and start the day. Everyone's hair was GORGEOUS! She so fast, she even got to fit one more person in during the time allotted in the room. She was wonderful.

Sent on 12/19/2011

Lina · Married on 11/20/2011

We got married on Carnival Cruise Line Carnival Pride on November 20, 2011 in Baltimore. I was so lucky that one of my girlfriends recommended us Baltimore Bridal Hair & Makeup. It was such a wonderful experience working with both Megan and Jamie. Both of them are very understanding and patient, they are trying very hard to understand what I wanted rather than pushing their ideas on me. As an Asian, I hate makeups generally and I had never had my hair done before, so I have millions of questions that I almost emailed them every day on different ideas before my wedding. They are always being so responsive and answered my questions within a short period of time. On the wedding day, they showed up at our hotel very early to accommodate my schedule. They did my hair and make up, my maid of honor and my future mother and sister in law's hair and make up within a 2 and half hours. They chatted with us and made us felt so relaxed and the next thing I know, they turned me into the most beautiful bride in the world. Everyone on the cruise ship complimented me on the hair style and how beautiful and romantic I looked that day. I had hard time to wash them off and take my hair down that night. I wish I will have another chance to do my hair and makeups in the future with them.

Anyways, I can go on and on forever, all I wanted to say is that Megan and Jamie are two wonderful young professionals, and I will highly recommend them to everyone who will get married in this area especially those who are getting married on Cruise Lines in Baltimore.

Sent on 12/29/2011

Jen · Married on 10/30/2011

Jamie and Megan had their hands full with me and my bridesmaids, but they did an amazing job! Of course the week before my wedding I wanted to change my whole style after having a trial with them and they both were not only so understanding, but so sweet about it! They did such a wonderful job on all of us that I plan to always use them both in the future whenever I want to get all spruced up for an event!! I am so happy with how everything turned out! Everyone was so beautiful!!

Sent on 12/18/2011

Jaime did an amazing job on my hair!!! She is so incredibly sweet and so easy to work with. I found Jaime on weddingwire. She has amazing reviews, so I felt confident; she would do a great job. I was looking for someone who was credible for giving long lasting updos. I had an updo for my friend’s wedding and it looked great but it did not stay up all night. When I read several of her reviews that stated how well their hairstyles held up, I knew she was the one for me! I started going to her to get my haircut, so she could get an idea of how to work with my hair. I had planned to have her cut my hair one or two times, but she did such a great job, I now go to her on a daily basis! I had my Mom start seeing her too. Our hair dresser had moved back to Brazil, so we had been searching for a new one. When I had my hair trial done, I felt reassured that my hair would last all night, because I went for a light jog and my hair did not budge. It was amazing! On my wedding day, my hair was very secure as well. It was very windy and I danced all night. By the end of the night, it still looked amazing! She did a great job figuring out the type of style I was looking for my wedding day too. I gave her several pictures and told her how I wanted my hair to look and she perfected what I had envisioned. The day of the wedding she did a fantastic job on my mom and bridesmaids too! I am so happy I found Jaime as my new hair stylist and so grateful that she was able to do my hair for my wedding. She is definitely the best around and you would definitely have no regrets working with her.

Sent on 11/15/2011

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2011

This girls are excellent! I unfortunately had pink eye the day of my wedding and it didn't phase them at all. They made me beautiful!!

Sent on 10/13/2011

Katie · Married on 09/03/2011

Everything went smoothly. Everyone looked so beautiul!

Sent on 10/14/2011

Jillian · Married on 08/27/2011

Jamie and Megan are wonderful! I got married the day Hurricane Irene hit Baltimore, and my venue told us with just 24 hours notice that we'd have to be out of the venue by 8 p.m. the day the wedding (we were scheduled from 5-midnight). I had to call all of my vendors, including Baltimore Bridal Hair & Make-up to move everything up, and Jamie and Megan were so flexible and accommodating. They are fun, beautiful women who made me feel fun and beautiful on an otherwise dreary, hurricane wedding day!

Sent on 10/13/2011

Lindsey · Married on 07/31/2011

I used Baltimore Bridal Hair and Make-up for my wedding on 7-31-11 and they exceeded my expectations. They were fun and fabulous to work with and I felt and looked beautiful! They arrived on time and we stayed on schedule and it truly made me feel comfortable knowing they were with me on the day of the wedding. Thank you Baltimore Bridal for everythng you did to help make my wedding so special.

Sent on 08/08/2011

Amanda · Married on 07/30/2011

Jamie did the most amazing hair for my wedding day! She made me look exactly how I dreamed of, I loved my hair. She came on time, and was prompt in completing 7 bridesmaids hair. Her rates are very reasonable and worth every penny! I highly recommend Baltimore Bridal Hair!!

Sent on 08/07/2011

Nickole · Married on 07/16/2011

I loved working with Megan and Jamie! I loved my hair for both the trial and the day of my wedding. All the girls loved their hair as well. I would absolutely recommend Megan and Jamie for anyone interested in a hair and makeup duo in the Baltimore area! Great girls!

Sent on 08/10/2011

CARRIE · Married on 07/03/2011

Jamie and Megan are the best! I had actually met them when they had done my hair and makeup when I was in a friend's wedding in 2008. I was so impressed with their work that I made sure I booked them when it came time for me to get married. The day of the wedding went so smoothly and we actually finished early. I've never looked better than on my wedding day and my hair and makeup stayed in place for the entire day, even on a a very hot and humid day in July.

Sent on 08/10/2011
  • Nancianne

Nancianne · Married on 07/02/2011

Jamie did the hair for myself, my mom, and my wedding party. Jamie is very easy-going and friendly. When I met her at my trial I brought a picture of Taylor Swift and she was able to recreate the look for me! She asked me several clarifying questions in the process to make sure that I was completely happy, and I appreciated that. You can feel free to speak up with both Jamie and Megan and they will oblige.

Sent on 07/29/2011

Christine · Married on 06/25/2011

Megan was great to work with! I loved how she did my makeup for my wedding. My bridal party also loved their makeup. She was early and took her time with each girl. Megan was also easy to get in touch with and responded to all my emails quickly. She books up quickly so contact her early! I wish she could do my makeup everyday!

Sent on 07/05/2011

Natasha · Married on 05/29/2011

Jamie & Megan (Baltimore Bridal Hair & Makeup) are amazing! They are super-talented, kind, and patient (a blessing to a bride come the wedding day)! My wedding day hair and make-up were absolutely perfect, and I received tons of compliments all day long on both. Any bride would be lucky to have them be a part of her big day. I'd recommend them time and time again!

Sent on 06/20/2011

Laura · Married on 05/21/2011

Megan and Jamie did an amazing job on our hair and makeup for my wedding. They are both incredibly talented and sweet. I wish they could fix me up every day of the week!

Thanks again ladies!

Sent on 06/17/2011

Katy · Married on 05/07/2011

Megan did my makeup for a friend's wedding and thats when I knew I wanted her to do my makeup for my own wedding! She was very flexible with setting up a consultation which I appreciated because my work schedule is constantly changing! I would recommend Baltimore Bridal Hair and Make-up to all my friends, you won't regret it!

Sent on 05/21/2011

Krissy · Married on 04/22/2011

Megan is super sweet and she did a fantastic job. My makeup was beautiful for my very special day. Megan was very organized and professional. She was a joy to work with and I must say that after Megan did my makeup for my wedding I felt like the most beautiful bride and my pictures were stunning thanks to the wonderful job she did on my makeup. I would recommend Megan to anyone looking for a professional who has a true talent in makeup!

Sent on 05/24/2011

Jamie · Married on 03/26/2011

I worked with Jamie Halcott for hair services. She is such a sweet women to work with; really adament that I felt that my hair was to my style and that I was fully comfortable with the way it looked. I enjoyed spending time with her on my special day and love the work she does. She also provided services for my Mom and several bridesmaids. Everyone was satisfied and enjoyed her company.

Sent on 05/02/2011

Shannon · Married on 03/25/2011

Jamie and Megan did an amazing job. My hair and make up was perfect and held up throughout the night. They were very professional, arrived on time and finished on time. I am so glad I did a trial because it allowed me to test out the look and make any changes ahead of time.

Sent on 08/09/2011

Amy · Married on 03/13/2011

Megan and Jamie made me feel like the most beautiful bride. They were friendly, punctual, patient, and very talented.

Sent on 06/04/2011

Suzanne · Married on 03/05/2011

I used Jamie and Megan for my wedding in early March. They were both great -- really flexible and easy to work with. I wasn't sure if one of the attendants was going to get her hair done but was able to let Jamie know a couple days before the wedding. They did a great job on both hair and makeup and everyone was pleased with the results. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/03/2011

Casey · Married on 01/29/2011

Jamie and Megan were so easy to work with. Their prices were great, and they were very professional. Plus they are young and fun! They promptly responded and answered all of my questions beforehand. I would recommend they for any wedding in the DC/Annapolis/Baltimore area.

Sent on 02/01/2011

Erica · Married on 01/23/2011

If anyone is getting married in MD please use Jamie and Megan. They were so down to earth, and the work they do is amazing. I was one of those brides that was very relaxed and just let them take the lead on how to do my hair and make-up. Everything turned out awesome! They did 3 of my bridesmaids hair and make-up and they looked absolutely gorgeous. Their quality of service is top notch! From day one they were both responsive to my emails and made sure that I got priority on booking my date. They were both very professional, but also made you feel like you were getting ready for your wedding with your best friends. Both of them traveled to meet me at the hotel the day of my wedding. Not only were they on time, but they got me and my girls all dolled-up before schedule. I cannot say anything bad about either of their services. Please use them!

Sent on 02/07/2011
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 01/08/2011

I couldn't be happier with Baltimore Bridal! Megan and Jamie were both unbelievable. From day one when I contacted them for a quote and for their availability they were super responsive. They always responded to my questions quickly and with as much detail as I needed. During the hair/makeup trial, I really felt that they listened to me and worked with me to make sure I looked perfect. All I had to do was give them an idea of how I wanted my hair and makeup done and they took the ideas and ran! The day of the wedding, they were extremely flexible. I had one more person to add on, not only the day of, but when they arrived! and they were not only able to squeeze her in but got us all finished ahead of schedule. Also, I had some very picky girls who needed their hair/makeup done and Megan and Jamie managed not only to make them each look beautiful but actually made each of them happy! As for me, my hair/makeup came out beautifully and while I looked like I had obviously had my hair/makeup done, they still managed to make me look like myself and feel comfortable. Just before they left they even gave me a little touch-up goodie bag with everything in it I'd need to make sure I stayed photo ready for the entire day.

I cannot recommend Baltimore Bridal highly enough!

Sent on 01/20/2011

Lauren · Married on 11/13/2010

Jamie did my hair and BM's hair for my wedding this past weekend and was fabulous! She is a complete sweetheart to work with and is extremely flexible with everything! She was right on time the day of the wedding and got all of our hair done in no time. I received an enormous amount of compliments on my hair that day. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/16/2010