Baltimore Bridal Hair Reviews

Baltimore Bridal Hair 5
Baltimore Bridal Hair 6
Baltimore Bridal Hair 7

Sabrina · Married on 08/25/2012

All three of these girls are excellent!! I had my hair done with Jamie and she was so sweet. She was so patient and caring. She wants to make sure your hair is exactly what you picture it to be on your big day! I set my trial up with her and I actually wound up running a little late for it and she was so understanding. I LOVED my hair on my wedding day!!!!!! I booked my makeup with Megan and Laura wound up doing the makeup for myself and all my girls. When I had my trial done, both of the girls were there and they were so sweet! I was very nervous because I don't usually like anyone to touch around my eyes and Laura was very patient and made me feel at ease. On the day of the wedding both Jamie and Laura were so fun! They both arrived early and everything went exactly the way it was supposed to. They were so good at making sure we had a schedule for timing so we didn't run late. All of the girls and the moms loved theirs hair and their makeup!!!! Everyone looked so beautiful! These girls are AMAZING!!!! They both helped to make my day so special! I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 10/21/2012

Katie · Married on 08/24/2012

I would definitely recommend Baltimore Bridal Hair and Makeup. Jamie did an amazing job!! She was super sweet and great to work with. All the girl's hair looked amazing!! Jamie was flexible and accomodating and I will definitely use her in the future. She was GREAT!

Sent on 09/14/2012

Nicole · Married on 07/06/2012

Baltimore Bridal Hair & Make-up was by far my favorite wedding vendor that I hired for my wedding!! Jamie and Megan are amazing! They are extremely talented, friendly, & fun! I LOVED the way I looked on my wedding day and it is all thanks to them! I wish they could do my hair and make-up everyday! I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 11/02/2012
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/30/2012

I used Baltimore Bridal for makeup only. Megan Rakers' sister, Laura, actually did my, my mom's, and a couple of my bridesmaids' makeup at Swan Harbor Farm, where I got married. Both Megan and Laura were very responsive during the planning process, not to mention they are very sweet ladies. The trial was included in the price, which I really appreciated. I don't usually wear a whole lot of makeup, so the trial was very helpful to see what I was comfortable with and Laura worked with me to help me find a look that I loved. My face also breaks out from some makeups, but she had top quality cosmetics that my skin did not react to at all. On the day of the wedding, she was prompt and efficient. Our makeup looked amazing, and therefore my photos look great as well! I was very, very happy with Baltimore Bridal Makeup!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Baltimore Bridal was recommended by my cousin who had used Megan for her wedding. Megan was fabulous to work with! She arrived on time and stayed on schedule during the wedding day. She was very professional, listened to exactly what we wanted and executed it flawlessly.

Sent on 08/24/2012
  • Sue-Ellen

Sue-Ellen · Married on 05/05/2012

You definitely want to hire Megan Rakers to do your makeup for your big day or any other special occasion. I don't normally wear makeup. Most makeup makes my skin itchy. I told this to Megan way ahead of time. I was very nervous about getting my makeup done for my trial run ahead of the wedding but she made it really fun. Music was playing so I could relax. She was totally into asking my opinion about colors and how I wanted to look. She even offered to purchase high quality lip stick and lip gloss for touch ups on the big day. She uses only high quality makeup that you probably wouldn't purchase yourself. Her rate is really fair. On your big day, she will come to where you are (your home, hotel, etc) and make you feel like a princess. My grandmother doesn't normally like anyone to touch her face but she let Megan do her makeup on the day of the wedding. That's how gentle she is. My aunt has MS and fell a couple days before the wedding. Megan did a great job minimizing the look of her injuries. You definitely need to hire Megan. She did a super job overall. If I ever have makeup needs in the future, she would definitely be the one that I would contact immediately.

Sent on 06/30/2012

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2012

Baltimore Bridal Makeup did the makeup for my wedding. Megan and Laura were fabulous. Everyone complimented our makeup and asked who did it. They put my makeup on at 3pm and it looked fabulous even until 2am. I would recommend them to anyone for weddings and/or special events. I will definitely use them again.

Sent on 05/18/2012

Emily · Married on 03/03/2012

Jamie did an amazing job with my hair, and the entire bridal party's! She was a dream to work with, I would absolutely recommend her services. She had an adorable little salon where she did hair trials for me and my mom. She has lots of experience... she helped me decide how to wear my veil and trained my matron of honor how to adjust my veil. Thank you Jamie!

Sent on 09/14/2012

Serina · Married on 12/17/2011

Jamie was PERFECT!!! She arrived at our hotel suite at 5:30 am, and she looked fresh and beautiful and energetic. I really would expect ANYBODY who was beginning their work day at 5:30 in the morning to look as though they just rolled out of bed, but she was ready to roll and it really got us in the mood to be energetic and start the day. Everyone's hair was GORGEOUS! She so fast, she even got to fit one more person in during the time allotted in the room. She was wonderful.

Sent on 12/19/2011

Lina · Married on 11/20/2011

We got married on Carnival Cruise Line Carnival Pride on November 20, 2011 in Baltimore. I was so lucky that one of my girlfriends recommended us Baltimore Bridal Hair & Makeup. It was such a wonderful experience working with both Megan and Jamie. Both of them are very understanding and patient, they are trying very hard to understand what I wanted rather than pushing their ideas on me. As an Asian, I hate makeups generally and I had never had my hair done before, so I have millions of questions that I almost emailed them every day on different ideas before my wedding. They are always being so responsive and answered my questions within a short period of time. On the wedding day, they showed up at our hotel very early to accommodate my schedule. They did my hair and make up, my maid of honor and my future mother and sister in law's hair and make up within a 2 and half hours. They chatted with us and made us felt so relaxed and the next thing I know, they turned me into the most beautiful bride in the world. Everyone on the cruise ship complimented me on the hair style and how beautiful and romantic I looked that day. I had hard time to wash them off and take my hair down that night. I wish I will have another chance to do my hair and makeups in the future with them.

Anyways, I can go on and on forever, all I wanted to say is that Megan and Jamie are two wonderful young professionals, and I will highly recommend them to everyone who will get married in this area especially those who are getting married on Cruise Lines in Baltimore.

Sent on 12/29/2011

Jen · Married on 10/30/2011

Jamie and Megan had their hands full with me and my bridesmaids, but they did an amazing job! Of course the week before my wedding I wanted to change my whole style after having a trial with them and they both were not only so understanding, but so sweet about it! They did such a wonderful job on all of us that I plan to always use them both in the future whenever I want to get all spruced up for an event!! I am so happy with how everything turned out! Everyone was so beautiful!!

Sent on 12/18/2011

Jaime did an amazing job on my hair!!! She is so incredibly sweet and so easy to work with. I found Jaime on weddingwire. She has amazing reviews, so I felt confident; she would do a great job. I was looking for someone who was credible for giving long lasting updos. I had an updo for my friend’s wedding and it looked great but it did not stay up all night. When I read several of her reviews that stated how well their hairstyles held up, I knew she was the one for me! I started going to her to get my haircut, so she could get an idea of how to work with my hair. I had planned to have her cut my hair one or two times, but she did such a great job, I now go to her on a daily basis! I had my Mom start seeing her too. Our hair dresser had moved back to Brazil, so we had been searching for a new one. When I had my hair trial done, I felt reassured that my hair would last all night, because I went for a light jog and my hair did not budge. It was amazing! On my wedding day, my hair was very secure as well. It was very windy and I danced all night. By the end of the night, it still looked amazing! She did a great job figuring out the type of style I was looking for my wedding day too. I gave her several pictures and told her how I wanted my hair to look and she perfected what I had envisioned. The day of the wedding she did a fantastic job on my mom and bridesmaids too! I am so happy I found Jaime as my new hair stylist and so grateful that she was able to do my hair for my wedding. She is definitely the best around and you would definitely have no regrets working with her.

Sent on 11/15/2011

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2011

This girls are excellent! I unfortunately had pink eye the day of my wedding and it didn't phase them at all. They made me beautiful!!

Sent on 10/13/2011

Katie · Married on 09/03/2011

Everything went smoothly. Everyone looked so beautiul!

Sent on 10/14/2011

Jillian · Married on 08/27/2011

Jamie and Megan are wonderful! I got married the day Hurricane Irene hit Baltimore, and my venue told us with just 24 hours notice that we'd have to be out of the venue by 8 p.m. the day the wedding (we were scheduled from 5-midnight). I had to call all of my vendors, including Baltimore Bridal Hair & Make-up to move everything up, and Jamie and Megan were so flexible and accommodating. They are fun, beautiful women who made me feel fun and beautiful on an otherwise dreary, hurricane wedding day!

Sent on 10/13/2011

Lindsey · Married on 07/31/2011

I used Baltimore Bridal Hair and Make-up for my wedding on 7-31-11 and they exceeded my expectations. They were fun and fabulous to work with and I felt and looked beautiful! They arrived on time and we stayed on schedule and it truly made me feel comfortable knowing they were with me on the day of the wedding. Thank you Baltimore Bridal for everythng you did to help make my wedding so special.

Sent on 08/08/2011

Amanda · Married on 07/30/2011

Jamie did the most amazing hair for my wedding day! She made me look exactly how I dreamed of, I loved my hair. She came on time, and was prompt in completing 7 bridesmaids hair. Her rates are very reasonable and worth every penny! I highly recommend Baltimore Bridal Hair!!

Sent on 08/07/2011

Nickole · Married on 07/16/2011

I loved working with Megan and Jamie! I loved my hair for both the trial and the day of my wedding. All the girls loved their hair as well. I would absolutely recommend Megan and Jamie for anyone interested in a hair and makeup duo in the Baltimore area! Great girls!

Sent on 08/10/2011

CARRIE · Married on 07/03/2011

Jamie and Megan are the best! I had actually met them when they had done my hair and makeup when I was in a friend's wedding in 2008. I was so impressed with their work that I made sure I booked them when it came time for me to get married. The day of the wedding went so smoothly and we actually finished early. I've never looked better than on my wedding day and my hair and makeup stayed in place for the entire day, even on a a very hot and humid day in July.

Sent on 08/10/2011
  • Nancianne

Nancianne · Married on 07/02/2011

Jamie did the hair for myself, my mom, and my wedding party. Jamie is very easy-going and friendly. When I met her at my trial I brought a picture of Taylor Swift and she was able to recreate the look for me! She asked me several clarifying questions in the process to make sure that I was completely happy, and I appreciated that. You can feel free to speak up with both Jamie and Megan and they will oblige.

Sent on 07/29/2011

Christine · Married on 06/25/2011

Megan was great to work with! I loved how she did my makeup for my wedding. My bridal party also loved their makeup. She was early and took her time with each girl. Megan was also easy to get in touch with and responded to all my emails quickly. She books up quickly so contact her early! I wish she could do my makeup everyday!

Sent on 07/05/2011

Natasha · Married on 05/29/2011

Jamie & Megan (Baltimore Bridal Hair & Makeup) are amazing! They are super-talented, kind, and patient (a blessing to a bride come the wedding day)! My wedding day hair and make-up were absolutely perfect, and I received tons of compliments all day long on both. Any bride would be lucky to have them be a part of her big day. I'd recommend them time and time again!

Sent on 06/20/2011

Laura · Married on 05/21/2011

Megan and Jamie did an amazing job on our hair and makeup for my wedding. They are both incredibly talented and sweet. I wish they could fix me up every day of the week!

Thanks again ladies!

Sent on 06/17/2011

Katy · Married on 05/07/2011

Megan did my makeup for a friend's wedding and thats when I knew I wanted her to do my makeup for my own wedding! She was very flexible with setting up a consultation which I appreciated because my work schedule is constantly changing! I would recommend Baltimore Bridal Hair and Make-up to all my friends, you won't regret it!

Sent on 05/21/2011

Krissy · Married on 04/22/2011

Megan is super sweet and she did a fantastic job. My makeup was beautiful for my very special day. Megan was very organized and professional. She was a joy to work with and I must say that after Megan did my makeup for my wedding I felt like the most beautiful bride and my pictures were stunning thanks to the wonderful job she did on my makeup. I would recommend Megan to anyone looking for a professional who has a true talent in makeup!

Sent on 05/24/2011