Baltimore Bridal Hair Reviews

Baltimore Bridal Hair 3
Baltimore Bridal Hair 4
Baltimore Bridal Hair 5

Christina · Married on 03/16/2013

I can honestly not say enough about Jamie and Rachael. They were amazing!!!! Throughout the planning process they were very responsive to email and phone calls. They answered all of my questions and were very friendly. I decided to choose them based on their reviews online and the information they gave me. Their prices were just right. I really liked how they worked together and were friends. I knew we would have a nice morning getting ready. It was very important to me to have fun with my bridesmaids while we were prepping.

The trial was great. They both got started with only asking me a few questions and they gave me an amazing result. The wedding day was exactly the same. You can tell they are so knowledgable and experienced. All of the girls agreed. They made us all feel amazing. My mother in law particularly does not wear make up regularly and she felt great but not caked on.

They came to my house and had a great morning with us. Every bride should use this group!!!!

Sent on 03/20/2013

Brittany · Married on 03/09/2013

Megan and Jamie did an amazing job on the makeup and hair for myself and my bridesmaids and the mothers! Everyone loved their look, and I could not have been more pleased with my bridal hair and makeup. It lasted all night, through hours of dancing! Would definitely recommend them both!

Sent on 03/17/2013

Christina · Married on 03/02/2013

I hired Jamie & Megan to do my hair and make up on the day of my wedding and I was incredibly happy with the results. They're both magicians! I loved the way everything came together and I felt really beautiful on the day of my wedding.

Working with them was incredibly easy. They came to the hotel suite I had rented and were able to get everyone looking great right there in the room. They were also very flexible, allowing some bridesmaids to get just hair, some to get just make up and some to have both services. They are both very sweet, super nice and just all around very easy to work with.

I would recommend working with Jamie and Megan to anyone looking for beautiful work at a reasonable price. I'd hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/14/2013

Kimberly · Married on 01/20/2013

Megan and a second makeup artist got me, my three bridesmaids, and both moms looking absolutely gorgeous for my wedding. I communicated with Megan via email in the weeks leading up to it, and also did a makeup trial about 8 weeks earlier. I found her on WeddingWire and in doing my research, found that a work friend also used her services (she was featured on the online gallery) and loved her work.

I agree with my friend. I really liked the end result and everyone else did as well. My sister requested that they add a little cover-up to a scar on her back and you couldn't tell anything was there. The makeup stayed great throughout the night - I've never seen my friends or family look so amazing.

Friendly and focused, they were both so sweet and totally ready to go as soon as my crew showed up to the venue. I wish they were around every day to do my makeup!

Sent on 03/21/2013

Melanie · Married on 11/02/2012

Megan and Jamie are amazing to work with for both hair and make up! In fact, I hired another make up girl to do my wedding but half way through the wedding day, she became sick and couldn't finish. Jamie called Megan and she dropped what she was doing to come save the day and finish the bridal party's make up! My make up as the bride looked better than I ever imagined and my hair was absolutely perfect! I told them what I wanted and they both did exactly what I asked. I would recommend their services to every bride to be. :)

Sent on 11/24/2012

Kristin · Married on 10/26/2012

I had my hair done by Jamie, and if I had to choose again, there would be no question. She made me feel so comfortable and welcome at the trial (which was held in her adorable studio) and worked with me until we found options I loved. She did a fantastic job the day of the wedding, my hair- and all of my girl's hair- looked fantastic!!
    Thanks Jamie :)

Sent on 11/15/2012

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2012

Megan was so amazing to work with. She is very easy to talk to and made the faces of our party look beautiful. I love the flexibility she gave to do my trial make up later in the evening due to work hours, and I love that I had the option to have her come do our makeup at the hotel. Not many makeup consultants at salons offer that type of service. I couldn't have been happier with how my makeup looked and how long it lasted. Thank you Megan!

Rachel · Married on 10/19/2012

Jamie & Megan were awesome! I was so pleased with all of my bridesmaids hair and makeup the day of the wedding. They were very quick and made sure to stay on schedule to ensure we weren't running late to the ceremony. My hair and makeup was perfect and lasted all night! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2012

Jamie was absolutely amazing!! She was so personable and was a pleasure to work with. We all received a TON of compliments on our hair. She had so many ideas for my girls and was very flexible with any changes. Even with the Baltimore marathon taking place, she was still on time and ready to go! I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking to get their hair done on-site. The whole day went so smoothly and I cannot thank her enough!!

Sent on 10/16/2012
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/12/2012

I honestly think that Jamie may have been the vendor I had the most fun working with for my wedding...she’s a total sweetheart, she’s always patient, responsive, and reassuring, and she’s incredibly talented! She really has a knack for translating your vision for your wedding day into reality. I had so much fun at my trials with her – we chatted and talked like we had known each other for years. She really makes you feel at ease, and really takes the time to talk to you to figure out what kind of look you’re going for.

I did my first trial 3 months before my wedding, and although I loved the style that I picked, I ended up with a headache from the updo that I asked her to do (I’m very prone to headaches, and have a ton of hair, so this isn’t out of the ordinary for me). I emailed Jamie to see what other options might work, and she immediately scheduled me for another trial. At my second trial, I came with some pictures (but no concrete ideas) of what I thought I might like, and Jamie immediately knew what to do...and the end result was amazing! I loved my hair so much, and wish I had even half the talent that she does when it comes to styling my hair...it seriously had never looked better!

For someone who typically worries about everything, it was very refreshing to know that I didn’t have to worry about how our hair would turn out – I trusted Jamie completely, and knew that everything would look beautiful! I highly recommend Baltimore Bridal hair, and really cannot say enough good things about my experience with Jamie. My experience was an overwhelmingly positive one, and she did an amazing job in helping to make my wedding day everything I ever dreamed it could be! All of my bridesmaids loved her as well - we all had a blast working with her, and could not have been happier with how our hair turned out :-). Thank you again for everything!!

Sent on 10/18/2012
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 09/29/2012

Jamie and Megan were awesome. They were incredibly helpful from the moment I contacted them to even after my wedding. They were both so enjoyable to work with. They made my wedding day process run so easy and on time. They made me and my bridesmaids feel flawless. I loved my hair and my makeup and it stayed up and on all day and night!

Sent on 10/22/2012

I was so lucky to have a friend recommend Baltimore Bridal. Both Megan and Rachael were extrememly professional and wonderful to work with. Rachael was the consultant for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier. She is so willing to work with you to make sure every detail is just right. My attendants were also extremely pleased with their makeup too. My hair appointment at the salon ran longer than anticipated and Rachael was waiting patiently for me when I returned. She helped put my frazzled nerves at ease. Once she was finished with my makeup application, I was good to go! I would highly recommend them to anyone. Hopefully our paths will cross again. These ladies are both so professional but add such a sincere, friendly touch.

Sent on 11/01/2012

Eleanor · Married on 09/21/2012

Excellent job done by Jamie. Everyone was happy with their hair style and the way Jamie took her time with each person to make it perfect.Jamie is professional in every aspect of her job.Thanks again for making us all pretty! Ellie k.

Sent on 07/03/2014

I LOVE JAIME!! She did my hair for my wedding. She also did hair for the MOB and MOG as well as two of the bridesmaids. Everyone looked great! She was easy to work with, very responsive, flexible, and energetic. At the trial she listened to what I wanted my hair to look like and executed it just how I wanted. She arrived on time the morning of the wedding and helped to create a calm and stress-free morning for me. My hair stayed in place the entire day despite the windy weather. I cannot recommend her more highly!

• F

Megan · Married on 09/08/2012

Jamie from Baltimore Bridal Hair was amazing! She was prompt in all her responses, eager to set-up a hair trial prior to my wedding day, and even helped calm me down when it started to rain on my day. She was so sweet and after talking to her once, I didn't need to look any further for hair services. I didn't use her make-up services but her photos from previous weddings look great! I would definitely use her again and recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/18/2012

Kim · Married on 09/08/2012

I was looking for someone that could come to my house the morning of my wedding to do hair and Jamie was recommended to me by a friend that had been in a number of bridal parties where Jamie did their hair. I sent Jamie an email and she replied quickly (she always replies in a timely fashion as opposed to some other vendors). She had another wedding to do the day of my wedding, but my wedding was early enough in the day that she agreed to do both - great! I emailed her a few months later to tell her that one of my bridesmaids chopped off all of her hair and asked if I could change my contract and she agreed with no hesitation - great! The trial went well (got it right on the first try!, but I could tell that she would not have been flustered if there was something I would have liked changed). And the morning of my wedding she arrived on time (I believe it was 5 AM!!) - great! A few of my hairs decided to pop out at the beginning of the reception, but my hair is really thick and it was nothing that a bobby pin couldnt fix. She gave me extra hair spray to take with me as well. My girls had no complaints at all about their hair! Jamie is super nice and reliable. And again, she came to my house. at 5 AM!

Sent on 02/06/2013

Kellyn · Married on 08/25/2012

Megan is AWESOME! She did an amazing job for me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day. She was on time, friendly and very professional. Everyone looked beautiful. One of my bridesmaids had a smokey eye while I had very natural hues and each looked amazing. She was very accommodating and wanted to please her clients. I found her on a google search too! I would 100% recommend her for any occasion!

Sent on 09/13/2012

Sabrina · Married on 08/25/2012

All three of these girls are excellent!! I had my hair done with Jamie and she was so sweet. She was so patient and caring. She wants to make sure your hair is exactly what you picture it to be on your big day! I set my trial up with her and I actually wound up running a little late for it and she was so understanding. I LOVED my hair on my wedding day!!!!!! I booked my makeup with Megan and Laura wound up doing the makeup for myself and all my girls. When I had my trial done, both of the girls were there and they were so sweet! I was very nervous because I don't usually like anyone to touch around my eyes and Laura was very patient and made me feel at ease. On the day of the wedding both Jamie and Laura were so fun! They both arrived early and everything went exactly the way it was supposed to. They were so good at making sure we had a schedule for timing so we didn't run late. All of the girls and the moms loved theirs hair and their makeup!!!! Everyone looked so beautiful! These girls are AMAZING!!!! They both helped to make my day so special! I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 10/21/2012

Katie · Married on 08/24/2012

I would definitely recommend Baltimore Bridal Hair and Makeup. Jamie did an amazing job!! She was super sweet and great to work with. All the girl's hair looked amazing!! Jamie was flexible and accomodating and I will definitely use her in the future. She was GREAT!

Sent on 09/14/2012

Nicole · Married on 07/06/2012

Baltimore Bridal Hair & Make-up was by far my favorite wedding vendor that I hired for my wedding!! Jamie and Megan are amazing! They are extremely talented, friendly, & fun! I LOVED the way I looked on my wedding day and it is all thanks to them! I wish they could do my hair and make-up everyday! I highly recommend them!!!

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/30/2012

I used Baltimore Bridal for makeup only. Megan Rakers' sister, Laura, actually did my, my mom's, and a couple of my bridesmaids' makeup at Swan Harbor Farm, where I got married. Both Megan and Laura were very responsive during the planning process, not to mention they are very sweet ladies. The trial was included in the price, which I really appreciated. I don't usually wear a whole lot of makeup, so the trial was very helpful to see what I was comfortable with and Laura worked with me to help me find a look that I loved. My face also breaks out from some makeups, but she had top quality cosmetics that my skin did not react to at all. On the day of the wedding, she was prompt and efficient. Our makeup looked amazing, and therefore my photos look great as well! I was very, very happy with Baltimore Bridal Makeup!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Baltimore Bridal was recommended by my cousin who had used Megan for her wedding. Megan was fabulous to work with! She arrived on time and stayed on schedule during the wedding day. She was very professional, listened to exactly what we wanted and executed it flawlessly.

Sent on 08/24/2012
  • Sue-Ellen

Sue-Ellen · Married on 05/05/2012

You definitely want to hire Megan Rakers to do your makeup for your big day or any other special occasion. I don't normally wear makeup. Most makeup makes my skin itchy. I told this to Megan way ahead of time. I was very nervous about getting my makeup done for my trial run ahead of the wedding but she made it really fun. Music was playing so I could relax. She was totally into asking my opinion about colors and how I wanted to look. She even offered to purchase high quality lip stick and lip gloss for touch ups on the big day. She uses only high quality makeup that you probably wouldn't purchase yourself. Her rate is really fair. On your big day, she will come to where you are (your home, hotel, etc) and make you feel like a princess. My grandmother doesn't normally like anyone to touch her face but she let Megan do her makeup on the day of the wedding. That's how gentle she is. My aunt has MS and fell a couple days before the wedding. Megan did a great job minimizing the look of her injuries. You definitely need to hire Megan. She did a super job overall. If I ever have makeup needs in the future, she would definitely be the one that I would contact immediately.

Sent on 06/30/2012

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2012

Baltimore Bridal Makeup did the makeup for my wedding. Megan and Laura were fabulous. Everyone complimented our makeup and asked who did it. They put my makeup on at 3pm and it looked fabulous even until 2am. I would recommend them to anyone for weddings and/or special events. I will definitely use them again.

Sent on 05/18/2012

Emily · Married on 03/03/2012

Jamie did an amazing job with my hair, and the entire bridal party's! She was a dream to work with, I would absolutely recommend her services. She had an adorable little salon where she did hair trials for me and my mom. She has lots of experience... she helped me decide how to wear my veil and trained my matron of honor how to adjust my veil. Thank you Jamie!

Sent on 09/14/2012