Baltimore Bridal Hair Reviews

Baltimore Bridal Hair 5
Baltimore Bridal Hair 6
Baltimore Bridal Hair 7

Lindsay · Married on 07/05/2013

Jamie was the hair stylist for my July wedding. She was wonderful from my trial to my wedding day. I wasn't certain how I wanted to wear my hair, and she was able to take my very vague suggestions and turn them into a beautiful updo that lasted until the next day. Jamie also did my bridal party's hair, and all the looks were distinct and stunning. She was so efficient, professional and flexible with everyone's requests and ideas. Jamie was wonderful, and the price to have her work on-site at our hotel was so reasonable!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Ryan Kate · Married on 06/29/2013

I used Jamie and Megan of Baltimore Bridal Hair and Makeup and they both were amazing. On the trial with Jamie, she immediately put me at ease and looked at my pinterest photos for about 10 seconds, got started and 45 minutes later - BAM - my hair looked exactly like the pictures. Her calming attitude and great smile puts her over the top and she did all of my girls as well as my mom and my sisters in law. We all looked great and she was fast with everyone. Megan was great as well and made me look like a superstar. They are a great pair!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Emily · Married on 06/23/2013

Jamie did a great job with my bridal party and my hair. Her communication was wonderful before the event. My bridesmaid’s up-dos stayed in place the whole day. With the amount of humidity in the air, it is shocking my curls stayed in. Jamie was professional and upfront about costs. She listened to what I wanted and delivered. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/19/2013

We had used Megan and Jamie previously - so that was a no-brainer. Unfortunately I waited a little to long to contact them and Jamie was not available :-(. Megan was going on maternity leave during the date of our wedding - so their associate Rachael provided her services. Let me tell you, she was amazing from the moment I did my trial the BIG DAY!! Megan was always very responsive and followed up the week of the wedding to ensure everything was good to go. Rachael arrived and the magic began - thank you so much Rachael - I know some of those bridesmaids were "tough" :-). The TEAM at Baltimore Bridal Hair & Make-up are outstanding!!!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Michele · Married on 05/25/2013

Jamie at Baltimore Bridal Hair is fantastic to work with. I highly recommend her. She is extremely professional, patient and sweet. All of the girls hair looked amazing and she can do whatever is asked of her. Her partner Megan was unavailable the date of my wedding but I know she is equally as good on the make-up side. Book Baltimore Bridal Hair & Make-up today!!!!!

Sent on 07/14/2013

I highly recommend Baltimore Bridal Hair and make-up. Jamie, who is the hair expert, does an amazing job. Everyone in our bridal party, including the MOB, loved their hair! She does excellent work and not one person in our party, didn't absolutely LOVE their hair. She is very creative!

We had Rachael do our make-up, as Megan was on maternity leave, and everyone loved what Rachael did. This team of hair and make-up artists can do no wrong! They are the best, and would highly recommend them for your wedding or any special event!

Sent on 05/28/2013
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/30/2013

I LOVED working with Baltimore Bridal and Jamie! From the very beginning Jamie was always quick to respond, very professional and super sweet. She made me feel totally comfortable and at ease about finding the perfect hair style for my big day. Scheduling a trial with her was very easy and her at home salon is really nice. I brought in 2-3 pictures of what I had in mind and some hair combs and I was AMAZED at what she came up with in only 45 minutes! My hair was 10 times better than I had imaged and she had nailed it on the first try! She was able to try a couple different twists on my hair afterward to make sure its exactly what I wanted.

The day of, Jamie showed up early and was ready to go! The girls were all somewhat unsure of what they wanted and she came up with beautiful hair styles for each of them. They were all SO impressed and each one really loved their hair. I had guests and friends commenting on my hairstyle for weeks, even after a night on the dance floor my hair didn't budge and looked flawless all night! Not only were they very reasonably priced, I felt that you could not beat the quality of Jamie's work. I only wish her business partner wasn't due the day of my wedding, I heard they do GREAT makeup too! Will definitely be using them again for formal events.

Sent on 04/23/2013

Christina · Married on 03/16/2013

I can honestly not say enough about Jamie and Rachael. They were amazing!!!! Throughout the planning process they were very responsive to email and phone calls. They answered all of my questions and were very friendly. I decided to choose them based on their reviews online and the information they gave me. Their prices were just right. I really liked how they worked together and were friends. I knew we would have a nice morning getting ready. It was very important to me to have fun with my bridesmaids while we were prepping.

The trial was great. They both got started with only asking me a few questions and they gave me an amazing result. The wedding day was exactly the same. You can tell they are so knowledgable and experienced. All of the girls agreed. They made us all feel amazing. My mother in law particularly does not wear make up regularly and she felt great but not caked on.

They came to my house and had a great morning with us. Every bride should use this group!!!!

Sent on 03/20/2013

Brittany · Married on 03/09/2013

Megan and Jamie did an amazing job on the makeup and hair for myself and my bridesmaids and the mothers! Everyone loved their look, and I could not have been more pleased with my bridal hair and makeup. It lasted all night, through hours of dancing! Would definitely recommend them both!

Sent on 03/17/2013

Christina · Married on 03/02/2013

I hired Jamie & Megan to do my hair and make up on the day of my wedding and I was incredibly happy with the results. They're both magicians! I loved the way everything came together and I felt really beautiful on the day of my wedding.

Working with them was incredibly easy. They came to the hotel suite I had rented and were able to get everyone looking great right there in the room. They were also very flexible, allowing some bridesmaids to get just hair, some to get just make up and some to have both services. They are both very sweet, super nice and just all around very easy to work with.

I would recommend working with Jamie and Megan to anyone looking for beautiful work at a reasonable price. I'd hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/14/2013

Kimberly · Married on 01/20/2013

Megan and a second makeup artist got me, my three bridesmaids, and both moms looking absolutely gorgeous for my wedding. I communicated with Megan via email in the weeks leading up to it, and also did a makeup trial about 8 weeks earlier. I found her on WeddingWire and in doing my research, found that a work friend also used her services (she was featured on the online gallery) and loved her work.

I agree with my friend. I really liked the end result and everyone else did as well. My sister requested that they add a little cover-up to a scar on her back and you couldn't tell anything was there. The makeup stayed great throughout the night - I've never seen my friends or family look so amazing.

Friendly and focused, they were both so sweet and totally ready to go as soon as my crew showed up to the venue. I wish they were around every day to do my makeup!

Sent on 03/21/2013

Melanie · Married on 11/02/2012

Megan and Jamie are amazing to work with for both hair and make up! In fact, I hired another make up girl to do my wedding but half way through the wedding day, she became sick and couldn't finish. Jamie called Megan and she dropped what she was doing to come save the day and finish the bridal party's make up! My make up as the bride looked better than I ever imagined and my hair was absolutely perfect! I told them what I wanted and they both did exactly what I asked. I would recommend their services to every bride to be. :)

Sent on 11/24/2012

Kristin · Married on 10/26/2012

I had my hair done by Jamie, and if I had to choose again, there would be no question. She made me feel so comfortable and welcome at the trial (which was held in her adorable studio) and worked with me until we found options I loved. She did a fantastic job the day of the wedding, my hair- and all of my girl's hair- looked fantastic!!
    Thanks Jamie :)

Sent on 11/15/2012

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2012

Megan was so amazing to work with. She is very easy to talk to and made the faces of our party look beautiful. I love the flexibility she gave to do my trial make up later in the evening due to work hours, and I love that I had the option to have her come do our makeup at the hotel. Not many makeup consultants at salons offer that type of service. I couldn't have been happier with how my makeup looked and how long it lasted. Thank you Megan!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Rachel · Married on 10/19/2012

Jamie & Megan were awesome! I was so pleased with all of my bridesmaids hair and makeup the day of the wedding. They were very quick and made sure to stay on schedule to ensure we weren't running late to the ceremony. My hair and makeup was perfect and lasted all night! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2012

Jamie was absolutely amazing!! She was so personable and was a pleasure to work with. We all received a TON of compliments on our hair. She had so many ideas for my girls and was very flexible with any changes. Even with the Baltimore marathon taking place, she was still on time and ready to go! I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking to get their hair done on-site. The whole day went so smoothly and I cannot thank her enough!!

Sent on 10/16/2012
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/12/2012

I honestly think that Jamie may have been the vendor I had the most fun working with for my wedding...she’s a total sweetheart, she’s always patient, responsive, and reassuring, and she’s incredibly talented! She really has a knack for translating your vision for your wedding day into reality. I had so much fun at my trials with her – we chatted and talked like we had known each other for years. She really makes you feel at ease, and really takes the time to talk to you to figure out what kind of look you’re going for.

I did my first trial 3 months before my wedding, and although I loved the style that I picked, I ended up with a headache from the updo that I asked her to do (I’m very prone to headaches, and have a ton of hair, so this isn’t out of the ordinary for me). I emailed Jamie to see what other options might work, and she immediately scheduled me for another trial. At my second trial, I came with some pictures (but no concrete ideas) of what I thought I might like, and Jamie immediately knew what to do...and the end result was amazing! I loved my hair so much, and wish I had even half the talent that she does when it comes to styling my hair...it seriously had never looked better!

For someone who typically worries about everything, it was very refreshing to know that I didn’t have to worry about how our hair would turn out – I trusted Jamie completely, and knew that everything would look beautiful! I highly recommend Baltimore Bridal hair, and really cannot say enough good things about my experience with Jamie. My experience was an overwhelmingly positive one, and she did an amazing job in helping to make my wedding day everything I ever dreamed it could be! All of my bridesmaids loved her as well - we all had a blast working with her, and could not have been happier with how our hair turned out :-). Thank you again for everything!!

Sent on 10/18/2012
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 09/29/2012

Jamie and Megan were awesome. They were incredibly helpful from the moment I contacted them to even after my wedding. They were both so enjoyable to work with. They made my wedding day process run so easy and on time. They made me and my bridesmaids feel flawless. I loved my hair and my makeup and it stayed up and on all day and night!

Sent on 10/22/2012

I was so lucky to have a friend recommend Baltimore Bridal. Both Megan and Rachael were extrememly professional and wonderful to work with. Rachael was the consultant for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier. She is so willing to work with you to make sure every detail is just right. My attendants were also extremely pleased with their makeup too. My hair appointment at the salon ran longer than anticipated and Rachael was waiting patiently for me when I returned. She helped put my frazzled nerves at ease. Once she was finished with my makeup application, I was good to go! I would highly recommend them to anyone. Hopefully our paths will cross again. These ladies are both so professional but add such a sincere, friendly touch.

Sent on 11/01/2012

Eleanor · Married on 09/21/2012

Excellent job done by Jamie. Everyone was happy with their hair style and the way Jamie took her time with each person to make it perfect.Jamie is professional in every aspect of her job.Thanks again for making us all pretty! Ellie k.

Sent on 07/03/2014

I LOVE JAIME!! She did my hair for my wedding. She also did hair for the MOB and MOG as well as two of the bridesmaids. Everyone looked great! She was easy to work with, very responsive, flexible, and energetic. At the trial she listened to what I wanted my hair to look like and executed it just how I wanted. She arrived on time the morning of the wedding and helped to create a calm and stress-free morning for me. My hair stayed in place the entire day despite the windy weather. I cannot recommend her more highly!

Sent on 11/02/2012
  • F

Megan · Married on 09/08/2012

Jamie from Baltimore Bridal Hair was amazing! She was prompt in all her responses, eager to set-up a hair trial prior to my wedding day, and even helped calm me down when it started to rain on my day. She was so sweet and after talking to her once, I didn't need to look any further for hair services. I didn't use her make-up services but her photos from previous weddings look great! I would definitely use her again and recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/18/2012

Kim · Married on 09/08/2012

I was looking for someone that could come to my house the morning of my wedding to do hair and Jamie was recommended to me by a friend that had been in a number of bridal parties where Jamie did their hair. I sent Jamie an email and she replied quickly (she always replies in a timely fashion as opposed to some other vendors). She had another wedding to do the day of my wedding, but my wedding was early enough in the day that she agreed to do both - great! I emailed her a few months later to tell her that one of my bridesmaids chopped off all of her hair and asked if I could change my contract and she agreed with no hesitation - great! The trial went well (got it right on the first try!, but I could tell that she would not have been flustered if there was something I would have liked changed). And the morning of my wedding she arrived on time (I believe it was 5 AM!!) - great! A few of my hairs decided to pop out at the beginning of the reception, but my hair is really thick and it was nothing that a bobby pin couldnt fix. She gave me extra hair spray to take with me as well. My girls had no complaints at all about their hair! Jamie is super nice and reliable. And again, she came to my house. at 5 AM!

Sent on 02/06/2013

Kellyn · Married on 08/25/2012

Megan is AWESOME! She did an amazing job for me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day. She was on time, friendly and very professional. Everyone looked beautiful. One of my bridesmaids had a smokey eye while I had very natural hues and each looked amazing. She was very accommodating and wanted to please her clients. I found her on a google search too! I would 100% recommend her for any occasion!

Sent on 09/13/2012

Sabrina · Married on 08/25/2012

All three of these girls are excellent!! I had my hair done with Jamie and she was so sweet. She was so patient and caring. She wants to make sure your hair is exactly what you picture it to be on your big day! I set my trial up with her and I actually wound up running a little late for it and she was so understanding. I LOVED my hair on my wedding day!!!!!! I booked my makeup with Megan and Laura wound up doing the makeup for myself and all my girls. When I had my trial done, both of the girls were there and they were so sweet! I was very nervous because I don't usually like anyone to touch around my eyes and Laura was very patient and made me feel at ease. On the day of the wedding both Jamie and Laura were so fun! They both arrived early and everything went exactly the way it was supposed to. They were so good at making sure we had a schedule for timing so we didn't run late. All of the girls and the moms loved theirs hair and their makeup!!!! Everyone looked so beautiful! These girls are AMAZING!!!! They both helped to make my day so special! I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 10/21/2012