Baltimore Bridal Hair Reviews

Baltimore Bridal Hair 2
Baltimore Bridal Hair 3
Baltimore Bridal Hair 4
Baltimore Bridal Hair 5

I can't say enough great things about Jamie!!! I booked Jamie to do my hair and the styles for my mother, the mother of the groom, and three bridesmaids. I am VERY particular about my hair and my hair is a little difficult; long, frizzy, and thin, and very damaged because I flat iron it daily. Jamie asked me to wear my hair natural for my trial, and I was pretty nervous about this. There was so reason to be! Somehow Jamie tamed my wild hair into a gorgeous undo that I absolutely loved! I was thrilled. She was also so easy to talk with and so sweet and VERY professional, which I really appreciated it. On the wedding day, Jamie arrived early and set everything up. She is a very calm person and so easy to talk with, and that helped keep me calm on the wedding day. She styled all six of us and we all looked AMAZING! My mother was thrilled with her hair, and my bridal party looked stunning. My sister's curls even held until the next day! EVERYONE was raving about what a great person Jamie was and how outstanding she did. She was just so great to work with. ALL of my bridesmaids already said they will be using her when they get married! I was so anxious about my hair, and Jamie truly did such an incredible job. I loved working with her and I am SO GLAD I had her on my vendor team!! I must have said that ten times this weekend alone. Thank you, Jamie!! You are so great! Brides, if you're looking for a stylist for your wedding, Jamie is 100% a great choice. So, so happy I had her on my team!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Sabrina · Married on 06/13/2014

Jamie and Megan were great! These girls really know what they are doing. I have had my hair and make up done for a friends wedding and now my own. Both times no complaints. My make up stayed all day and the pictures came out amazing. My hair was not going anywhere either. I always have a hard time with the hair but not this time. It look perfect the whole time.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Hillary · Married on 04/27/2014

Working with Jamie and Megan was one of the best decisions I made in the wedding planning process. I was a little nervous about hiring someone to do my hair and makeup. I wear very minimal makeup in my every day life, and my hair is naturally curly and very unpredictable; I wasn't sure that anyone could make me look like *me* on my wedding day, which was very important to me. All of my reservations disappeared as soon as my trial with Jamie and Megan began. They are both so warm and welcoming, and they are beyond open to suggestions, ideas, and personal preferences. I showed both of them just a few inspiration photos I had found, and they ran with those ideas and made me look better than I ever thought possible.

On my wedding day, Jamie and Megan were on-time and just as awesome as they had been at my trial. They made my bridesmaids and me look and feel absolutely incredible. I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day, and I have never, ever received so many compliments from friends and loved ones. As soon as they were done with my hair and makeup, I felt absolutely stunning, but also still like me. I felt like they both really listened to me and understood what I had envisioned, and they made it come to life.

Thanks, Jamie and Megan, for making me feel so amazing on such a special day!

Sent on 05/02/2014

Ashly · Married on 04/26/2014

Megan and Baltimore Bridal Makeup were AWESOME! Everyone loved their makeup - it was beautiful and natural, and Megan made everyone feel so comfortable. Megan came out to our house which made everything easier to coordinate. I got tons of compliments through the night, and I highly recommend Baltimore Bridal Makeup!

Sent on 05/06/2014

What a great group of girls to work with for your wedding! Jamie and Megan are amazing at what they do for hair and makeup! They are so friendly, easy to work with and very good with keeping on time for your special day! I booked them more than a year in advance of our wedding just because I knew how good they were and they certainly did not disappoint!!!!

Sent on 05/02/2014
  • Kerrie

Kerrie · Married on 03/01/2014

I absolutely loved working with Megan and Jamie for make-up and hair from beginning to end! I was recommended to Baltimore Bridal by my photographer and was so glad that I found them. Both Megan and Jamie were super responsive to email leading up to the wedding. And after expressing some uncertainties after my hair trial, Jamie assured me that I would love my hair the day of, and she was right! We spent a few extra minutes making sure I loved my hair the day of. Megan was flexible too and made some adjustments for me on the spot. My entire bridal party and the mom's looked fabulous! I would definitely recommend both Megan and Jamie to other brides!

Sent on 04/11/2014

Angela · Married on 11/09/2013

Megan did my makeup as well as my entire bridal party. She was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish, and everyone looked fantastic! Very personable and friendly. It was like we knew her! She even volunteered for baby duty so we could all get ready! I'd highly recommend her to any bride - you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Kathy · Married on 10/13/2013

Jamie and Megan were wonderful to work with from beginning to end. I found them on Wedding Wire and kept coming back to their website because it was simple and informative. They were responsive to email and within a week I had the day reserved with them. I knew from the start I was in good hands and that was confirmed during my trial. They were wonderful not only with me, but with my bridal party as well. They did an outstanding job with everyone from my 78 year old mother to my 12 year old niece. I can honestly say they made all of us feel more beautiful than any of us ever expected to feel. There are so many details to focus on when you are planning a wedding. I was fortunate to have people like Jamie and Megan surrounding me on the actual day, so the only thing I had to focus on was having the time of my life.

Sent on 10/21/2013

Jen · Married on 09/28/2013

One of my bridesmaids recommended Megan after she had done her makeup for a previous wedding that she was in. My bridesmaid is a naturally beautiful girl but when I saw the pictures of her from the prior event I gasped at how awesome she looked. Megan was wonderful to work with and made me and my bridesmaids look gorgeous!!! Thanks so much!

-Jen H.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Baltimore Bridal was the best vendor I worked with for my wedding. Jamie and Megan were responsive to my emails, friendly and very professional. The day of the wedding they were on time and did a great job. I needed my hairstyle changed a little and without hesitation, Jamie changed it to exactly what I wanted. I was worried my makeup wouldn't stay on all day, but Megan did an amazing job and it was perfect the whole day. I highly recommend Baltimore Bridal for your wedding day!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/21/2013

I cannot say enough about how great Megan & Jamie were the day of my wedding as well as at the trial and through communication leading up to the big day. I decided on a handful of changes on the day of my wedding that were very different from my trial run. Both Megan & Jamie were wonderful and discussed my changes at length both the week leading up to my wedding and the day of my wedding. My hair & makeup turned out to be exactly what I always envisioned! Not only was my hair & makeup beautiful but as was my mothers and my bridesmaids. They were wonderful!

Sent on 10/06/2013
  • Sam S.

Samantha · Married on 09/15/2013

I heard about Jamie and Megan through a friend who has been in several weddings where this pair did the hair and makeup. She had loved everything they did for those weddings and knew I would feel the same way. She was right! From the beginning, everything was easy and I knew I would have nothing to fear about my wedding day look thanks to them. Scheduling a trial so close to my wedding date was not a problem. They were very accommodating to me and my schedule. I have always been extremely picky when it comes to my hair, but Jamie took any fear I had away. The trial went great and I had just a few changes I wanted for the wedding day. She pulled it off beautifully on the day of! Megan was great as well. The makeup was perfect in that it was natural looking but definitely bridal as well. She even included lashes for free which I did not expect! Both Megan and Jamie made me feel my absolute best on my wedding day. The bridal party was equally as impressed with their work. I would absolutely recommend Baltimore Bridal to anyone looking for wedding day hair or makeup!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2013

Megan and Jamie are amazing! Jamie created unique hairstyles for all of my bridesmaids that all had a similar style so that they blended well together. Megan's makeup lasted well beyond our long day! Two of my bridesmaids even asked if Megan and Jamie could come to their houses each morning to get them ready, because they felt so confident with their looks :) They were even patient with some of the more demanding members of the bridal party. I wish I had more reasons to use them - but I will certainly recommend their services to anyone getting married!

Sent on 09/13/2013

Lauren · Married on 09/06/2013

Megan and Jamie did an amazing, gorgeous job on my makeup and hair as well as for all my bridesmaids and my mother. Everyone was so impressed and happy with the way they looked on our wedding day.

I would recommend these talented ladies to anyone I know who is getting married and wants to look flawless and feel fabulous on their big day!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Megan and Jamie were great! I am not a hair or make up person did a trial with both of them to figure out what I wanted for the wedding day. They are both extremely professional , friendly, and well experienced. On the wedding day they were prompt and got all of my bridesmaids, moms of bride and groom, and myself done on time. Everyone was thrilled with their hair and make up. I could not ask for a better vendor for the wedding! They are extremely experienced and can do any hair or make up style. II definitely recommend them without a hesitation. You will be happy you made the decision :)

Sent on 09/02/2013

Nicole · Married on 08/24/2013

Megan and Jamie were both absolutely amazing! I could not have been happier with the way my wedding look turned out. They were both flexible and were willing to take my suggestions, even when I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted. All of our bridesmaids had their hair done for the wedding and each girls hair look awesome! No cheesy prom do's here!

When I have my makeup done I always worry about looking overdone - they did such a great job just making me look like a better version of myself!

I cannot thank them enough! Oh, and they are super sweet and fun to boot! You won't go wrong hiring them for your big day! Looking your best on your wedding day is something you won't regret!

Sent on 10/11/2013

Krista · Married on 08/24/2013

I used Baltimore Bridal Hair & Make-up for bridal make-up and the make-up for my bridal party for my late August 2013 wedding. Rachel was our make-up artist and she did a wonderful job for 7 people, including the bride. She was so nice and very receptive of what we all wanted. I was somewhat nervous, since I did not do a trial prior to the wedding; however, Rachel arrived early, set-up, and began her work without a flinch. When wasn't sure if I was completely satisfied with my make-up, she asked me to walk around and get used to the look and then express what I thought wasn't quite right. All I needed was a little more blush, which she was happy to provide. Our make-up was completed early, which I was nervous about as well. I look amazing in my wedding photographs and was very pleased overall. I would highly recommend Rachel.

Sent on 10/27/2013

I highly recommend Jamie from Baltimore Bridal Hair who created amazing and different hair styles for three bridesmaids, my grandmother, and me that lasted the entire hot wedding day. We received so many compliments on our hair! She was friendly, easy to work with, professional, and reliable. Thank you, Jamie!!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Lindsay · Married on 07/05/2013

Jamie was the hair stylist for my July wedding. She was wonderful from my trial to my wedding day. I wasn't certain how I wanted to wear my hair, and she was able to take my very vague suggestions and turn them into a beautiful updo that lasted until the next day. Jamie also did my bridal party's hair, and all the looks were distinct and stunning. She was so efficient, professional and flexible with everyone's requests and ideas. Jamie was wonderful, and the price to have her work on-site at our hotel was so reasonable!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Ryan Kate · Married on 06/29/2013

I used Jamie and Megan of Baltimore Bridal Hair and Makeup and they both were amazing. On the trial with Jamie, she immediately put me at ease and looked at my pinterest photos for about 10 seconds, got started and 45 minutes later - BAM - my hair looked exactly like the pictures. Her calming attitude and great smile puts her over the top and she did all of my girls as well as my mom and my sisters in law. We all looked great and she was fast with everyone. Megan was great as well and made me look like a superstar. They are a great pair!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Emily · Married on 06/23/2013

Jamie did a great job with my bridal party and my hair. Her communication was wonderful before the event. My bridesmaid’s up-dos stayed in place the whole day. With the amount of humidity in the air, it is shocking my curls stayed in. Jamie was professional and upfront about costs. She listened to what I wanted and delivered. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/19/2013

We had used Megan and Jamie previously - so that was a no-brainer. Unfortunately I waited a little to long to contact them and Jamie was not available :-(. Megan was going on maternity leave during the date of our wedding - so their associate Rachael provided her services. Let me tell you, she was amazing from the moment I did my trial the BIG DAY!! Megan was always very responsive and followed up the week of the wedding to ensure everything was good to go. Rachael arrived and the magic began - thank you so much Rachael - I know some of those bridesmaids were "tough" :-). The TEAM at Baltimore Bridal Hair & Make-up are outstanding!!!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Michele · Married on 05/25/2013

Jamie at Baltimore Bridal Hair is fantastic to work with. I highly recommend her. She is extremely professional, patient and sweet. All of the girls hair looked amazing and she can do whatever is asked of her. Her partner Megan was unavailable the date of my wedding but I know she is equally as good on the make-up side. Book Baltimore Bridal Hair & Make-up today!!!!!

Sent on 07/14/2013

I highly recommend Baltimore Bridal Hair and make-up. Jamie, who is the hair expert, does an amazing job. Everyone in our bridal party, including the MOB, loved their hair! She does excellent work and not one person in our party, didn't absolutely LOVE their hair. She is very creative!

We had Rachael do our make-up, as Megan was on maternity leave, and everyone loved what Rachael did. This team of hair and make-up artists can do no wrong! They are the best, and would highly recommend them for your wedding or any special event!

Sent on 05/28/2013
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/30/2013

I LOVED working with Baltimore Bridal and Jamie! From the very beginning Jamie was always quick to respond, very professional and super sweet. She made me feel totally comfortable and at ease about finding the perfect hair style for my big day. Scheduling a trial with her was very easy and her at home salon is really nice. I brought in 2-3 pictures of what I had in mind and some hair combs and I was AMAZED at what she came up with in only 45 minutes! My hair was 10 times better than I had imaged and she had nailed it on the first try! She was able to try a couple different twists on my hair afterward to make sure its exactly what I wanted.

The day of, Jamie showed up early and was ready to go! The girls were all somewhat unsure of what they wanted and she came up with beautiful hair styles for each of them. They were all SO impressed and each one really loved their hair. I had guests and friends commenting on my hairstyle for weeks, even after a night on the dance floor my hair didn't budge and looked flawless all night! Not only were they very reasonably priced, I felt that you could not beat the quality of Jamie's work. I only wish her business partner wasn't due the day of my wedding, I heard they do GREAT makeup too! Will definitely be using them again for formal events.

Sent on 04/23/2013