Ball Park Floral & Gifts Reviews

Ball Park Floral & Gifts 3
Ball Park Floral & Gifts 4
Ball Park Floral & Gifts 5

Lori · Married on 09/09/2018

Scott did our bouquets and they were absolutely stunning!!! 5 bouquets and 14 dahlia stems for centerpiece were just breath taking!! I will be going back to Ball Park Floral for any major event that I’ll need flowers for! Photos just don’t them justice!!

Ball Park Floral & Gifts 6
    Ball Park Floral & Gifts 7
    Ball Park Floral & Gifts 8
    Ball Park Floral & Gifts 9
    Ball Park Floral & Gifts 10

Elena · Married on 05/20/2017

Ball Park Floral put together the flowers for my ceremony and wedding party. They staff was friendly and listened to my every request. All arrangements turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined.

Katie · Married on 09/19/2015

Ballpark is the only place in Grand Rapids I would ever buy flowers from. They are always so fresh and last so long! We used them for our wedding flowers for bouquets and boutineers and I would do it again!!!!
    Heidi and her team created exactly the vision I was hoping for. The perfect combination of bright and happy and fall colors. They were excellent. I LOVED the flowers and got compliments all day on how gorgeous the bouquets were!
    Hope to order flowers again soon from them.

GREAT vendor! The ladies at the shop were very friendly and helpful. They made beautiful bouquets for myself and bridesmaid. The boutonnieres for the groomsmen were also perfect! The price was very reasonable and the quality was great!

Kathryn · Married on 06/29/2014

My flowers were unbelievably beautiful, better than I could have expected. I had originally planned on doing my own flowers but decided within 3 months of our wedding to have them done by Ball Park. The interaction with Heidi and her team was flawless. Could not have asked for a better experience.

Ashley · Married on 04/05/2014

Beautiful and affordable centerpieces

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 05/12/2012

BEAUTIFUL! is all i can say about the work they do. They have been around for ages and will be for years to come with the work they do. i have all different colored bouquets and knew what i wanted and she literally captured everything i wanted in each one, they also delivered them with vases and everything. such great service!

Jamie · Married on 07/11/2014

Ball Park Floral did an amazing job on our boutonnieres, bridesmaid bouquets, bridal bouquet and floral centerpieces. Heidi was knowledgeable and was able to visually show me colors, flowers and arrangements. As a visual person, she made ordering flowers for the wedding a very fun and exciting process. The flowers were ready, the vases were beautiful and they were even flexible adding a few of our own vases into the mix. My husband ordered me flowers for the day of the wedding surprise and the flowers were to die for and caused quite the envy when they were delivered.

Our wedding flowers were beautiful! We worked with them to find a look that was within our budget, and everything turned out beautifully. We did have an issue with getting part of our order delivered to the church. But we called them and they brought it to us right away. Overall, very pleased with Ball Park Floral.

Lindsay · Married on 09/21/2007

They did a great job with my flowers. I was so happy with the quality and the fact that they listened to everything that I wanted them to look like. They were very flexible as well. Helps when you are planning a wedding yourself.

Sara · Married on 10/04/2008

3.5

The people at Ball Park Floral were really nice and wanted to please. They try to work with your budget and help you get what you are looking for. When I got my flowers the day of the wedding I thought they were nice but a little on the small side. Ball Park has great service, but I think they are a little expensive.

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2006

4.2
      3.5

I used Ball Park Floral for my wedding bouquet and my husband's boutiniere. They were able to customize my bouqet to contain the type of flowers I wanted (Gerbera Daisies) in a color that would match my bridesmaids' dresses. I felt it was a little on the expensive side, but they were a convenient location and easy to work with.

3.5

This was a great vendor for flowers. Although the flowers did not end up exactly the way that we wanted, the manager was able to make it right with us. The flowers for the reception space and wedding venue were perfect and looked amazing.

Julie · Married on 07/02/2016

3.6
      3.0
      1.5

The flowers looked pretty good but for what we paid for the flowers, I expected a bigger bouquet, especially mine. I was very disappointed in the size. At first glance, I thought it was one of the bridesmaids' bouquet. On a happy note, it was designed how I expected as far as flower colors and arrangement.

0.4
      0.5

My fiancé personally went to this shop days in advance to select the vase, flowers and give direction on what he wanted put into a delivered bouquet for me. The flowers were low quality but high priced (he spent $100) and I'm not pleased. It's sad, because we knew the prior owner of this establishment, Mr. Longfield. This place is not at all the same now. It's a joke. We're back to using Eastern Floral & Gifts now. Lesson learned. EXPENSIVE LESSON LEARNED.

Sent on 04/25/2016

Ball Park Floral & Gifts's reply:

We're so sorry to hear you are unhappy with the flowers your fiance selected. Is there something specific you are not pleased about? This is the first we've heard about your concern and we'd like to make it right by communicating with you directly.

Ball Park Floral & Gifts has been in business for over 112 years. The Longfields were owners over 30 years ago and, as you're likely aware, have passed away. Changes in ownership have been essential for the growth and longevity of the company. We value our loyal customers and remain committed to the high standards of excellence you expect from us.

If you'd like us to contact you or your fiance, please provide this information to us by calling our shop at 616-459-3409 or by using the contact form via ballparkfloral.com. We hope to connect with you soon.