Bakery Treatz Reviews

178 | Ward of Tobago, TT

178 Reviews for Bakery Treatz

Arlene · Married on 12/30/2019

Amazing service and follow through especially in limited time.

Michelle and her team are amazing.

Sent on 01/09/2020

Mikaeel Sookhoo · Married on 12/29/2019

Excellent Service

Top of the class,excellent job

Sent on 12/31/2019

Anika Williams · Married on 11/23/2019

Our experience with bakery treatz

Michelle's level of professionalism was off the charts. From consultation to delivery. The end result was amazing. The cake was delicious and to die for. My husband and I highly recommend bakery treats to you engaged to be married persons. You won't regret it

Sent on 12/12/2019

Nadia Scheult · Married on 10/13/2019

Wedding cake

I had the best time planning my wedding cake with Michelle Sohan.. execution was perfect!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Justina

Justina Madeira · Married on 09/05/2019

Dream wedding

Michelle was a dream working with! Her team sat and listened to all of my ideas and somehow managed to put them all in my cake! She made the entire wedding cake experience so fun! My cake tasting felt like a gathering among family as we mixed and mashed flavors I never even imagined! On my wedding day let's just say my eyes were so glued to my cake my hubby may have gotten jealous

Sent on 01/24/2020
  • F

Ferlisha · Married on 09/01/2019

Michelle did an amazing job on our wedding cake

Iv purchase several cakes for birthdays at the bakery in the pass so when we settled on our wedding date , we knew from the start that we would let Michelle do our cake . The consult went smoothly where we explained what we envisioned and on the wedding day I was blown away with the final product . Michelle grasped my concept and delivered exactly what I wanted . It was PERFECT!I highly recommend.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Staceyann

Staceyann Moonilal · Married on 08/31/2019

Very professional,high quality work,friendly staff

Excellent,bakery treatz is the best in Trinidad and Tobago

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Marvin

Marvin Timothy · Married on 08/31/2019

Spot on and very unique

Your service was awesome and could do more business in the future

Sent on 12/20/2019

Kesha Augustine Timothy · Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful decorated, great tasting cake

Michelle and her staff of bakery treats. Omg omg. My reaction when I saw my cake I shed a tear. Tried to hold back nt to mess up my makeup😊. Never would I expect to see this cake. So georgous. Colours was outstanding taste and texture was marvelous. Thanks so so so so so much Michelle.😘😘

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle Remy · Married on 08/18/2019

Cake of my dreams!

I am so grateful to Michelle for creating such a beautiful and delicious cake for our wedding day. Our cake was breathtakingly beautiful down to the details, and delicious as well (we chose chocolate raspberry!) Thank you for sharing your talent with us! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Brinnelle Bri-Bri James · Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding Cake

Bakery Treats fulfilled my husband and my every desire when it came to our wedding cake. They even gave it a little "pizzazz" and made it spin! We are honestly truly happy with everything, especially the taste!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Sharp

Stachio · Married on 08/10/2019

Truly Professional Simply Amazing

They are truly a cut above the rest. From the initial engagement all the way thru to final execution they stay true to their products with unrivaled quality. The best cakes you can get for your wedding or any occasion.

Sent on 05/11/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Goberdhan · Married on 07/24/2019

My ultimate Cake Experience !

It was my birthday but I wanted something special as I was having a photoshoot done to create some content for my business.I sent Michelle a picture of the flower on my dress and that was it ! I collected the cake the day before the birthday but never opened it.On the day I was completely sutprised! The cake was everything I had envisioned but not communicated to this artist.She prodced a Work of Art and completely exceeded my expectations !The general aesthetic was beautiful but the cake itself was moist and delicious.I had purchased some desserts as well which were delicate to the palette and each a wonderful flavour of surprise.It's been two weeks since my birthday and I must add even with refrigeration the cake has retained it's moist texture and delicious flavour.
    Thank You Michelle for my Beautiful Birhday Treatz!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Bakery Treatz's reply:

So happy you enjoyed your custom birthday cake! It was my absolute pleasure to create, expressing my artistic side on a cake canvas!!! Really enjoyed seeing the photos, it all came together for your shoot beautifully! And most importantly, you got to eat one of your props!!! 😊😊😊

Camille Dyett · Married on 07/21/2019

Amazingly beautiful

Everything I wanted, I recieved.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Bakery Treatz's reply:

Camille, we thank you and Jason for choosing us to be part of your amazing day, one filled with a lifetime of memories I’m sure!
    Sweet regards,
    Michelle & the BT Team
  • U

Usha Ramrattan · Married on 07/21/2019

My wedding cake

The cake that was purchased was excellent! I got everything I asked for in the looks and it tasted delicious!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Tishenna Aqui · Married on 07/20/2019

Tishenna + Ieon July 20th 2019

Michelle is such an amazing person. She is kind, humble and truly cares about her clients. Our cake tasted amazing and she worked with our budget and provided a spectacular cake. Being an international client, she took the time to meet with me in person on every trip I made prior to my wedding and video call with my fiance. She even send sample cakes with me so he can taste it. All of her employees, even the secruity guard, exudes world class customer service and there is a sense of pride and joy they have. Michelle made me felt I was the only bride in the world and no one else matters. She goes above and beyond, not only with cakes. She routinely check with me to make sure everything was going as pIanned and offerred any resources she has to make my entire experience as stress free as possible. She has such a bubbly , fun, caring personality. I truly LOVE her and I HIGHLY recommend BAKERYTREATZ for all things baked. Thank you so much ....words cannot express my gratitude.

-Tishenna

Bakery Treatz's reply:

My girl, if there was a word or words to describe you and ieon, I’ll choose amazing!!! It was easy for me to envision what you wanted to capture for your big day, and I just enjoyed your visits, and meeting your family! I don’t even have to wish you the best, you have it with each other a thousand times over!!! Visit us anytime you’re in Trinidad!
    Sweet regards,

Navita · Married on 07/20/2019

Thank You Bakery Treatz for my Gorgeous Wedding Cake and Macaroons

Michelle is a very talented and professional cake artist. She provided advice with not only cake design but with anything we needed help with for our wedding. It has been a pleasure to work with you from beginning to end. Our cake was gorgeous and delicious. We are truly grateful for all your assistance.

Sent on 08/03/2019

Bakery Treatz's reply:

My dearest Navita, I shall always remember our first meeting! We created memories from the start, and it was a dream to work along side you and Brian, the two most gentle and loving people ever!!! And I got to see your dress before everyone!!!! We look forward to celebrating many milestones together!

Annalise Ramdin · Married on 05/11/2019

5 star experience

Bakery Treats did my wedding cake in May and I've recieved many compliments since. The cake was beautifully done and tasted as great as it looked! The staff is amazing and helpful, I would recommend them to anyone who's trying to create their dream wedding.

Sent on 08/03/2019

Bakery Treatz's reply:

Annalise!!! It was so easy to create your dream cake!!! You knew what you and Ryan liked, and your theme was lovely!!! I’m so happy we contributed to making your day a sweet one! Looking forward to sharing many more great times together!

Kerishma Arjoon · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely fabulous for a bride that has a million other things to do!

Working with Michelle has been an absolute pleasure! Our meeting lasted less than 10 mins because I knew what I wanted and she was able to deliver without any hesitation or problem. The entire team at Bakery Treatz was professional, efficient and knew how much a bride has to do and made the entire process hassle free. Because of her expertise and connections in the international baking/cake business she was able to give me my fairytale wedding cake that came out even more fabulous than I imagined. Thank you Mich for being ‘the icing on the cake’ to my dream wedding.

Bakery Treatz's reply:

My dearest! Omg, you brought on quite a challenge! Which I absolutely loved creating! It was a masterpiece to behold, and so very perfect for you and Ryan on your fabulous day!!! I’m very happy I got to see you both, May your life together be blessed with happiness, love and lots of laughter!!!

Dana Ramkhelawan · Married on 04/21/2019

Hakuna Matata!

Had absolutely no worries about our cake.
    Service was great and staff made us feel very comfortable.
    Awesome work... we loved every bit our our cake!

Bakery Treatz's reply:

Love it!!! Hakuna Matata!!! Lol!
    You’re an amazing couple and perfectly matched!!! We look forward to sharing many more wonderful moments together!!!
    Sweet Regards

Anita Raghunanan · Married on 03/30/2019

Excellent Service

Its always a pleasure working with the best! There were some last minute changes to my wedding plans and I had to change the original design placed for my cake, called Michelle at Bakery Treatz the day before the ceremony and asked for her assistance with no hesitation she understood my situation and said don’t worry the cake will just have to be a surprise. I trusted her and she did an excellent job! by far exceeded my expectations. Wedding plans get hectic and I’m happy I choose someone with her experience to handle my cake which gave me one less thing to worry about on my wedding day.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Bakery Treatz's reply:

It’s always different when we work with fellow vendors in the industry, because we want to make your event something you’ve never seen before, which is Usually tough, but for you and Shiva, it was so easy even with the last minute alterations! Much love and happiness to you both always!!!
  • Sintra

Sintra Ramdeo · Married on 02/24/2019

My wedding cake and desserts done by BAKERY TREATZ.Exactly what i always wished for!

I never regret hiring bakery treatz for my big day 24th February,2019 for both my cake and dessert table. I got more than i paid for , in my dessert table. Everything was delicious! And customer service was great! Thanks to Michelle Sohan .. you are a boss.... u did an excellent job... My husband and I are 100% satisfied🤗will highly recommend bakery treatz to everyone...

Sent on 03/11/2019

Bakery Treatz's reply:

We wish you and Vijay only happy happy lifetime together, just as sweet as you are! It was certainly our pleasure to be present in your big day, and actually see both of you as well!!! Glad you and the guests enjoyed the desserts! Looking forward to seeing you soon!
  • Valishti

Valishti Pundit · Married on 02/10/2019

The best in the business!

Michelle and the rest of the team at Bakery Treatz went above and beyond expectations to create a perfect wedding cake for us! Not only did she match the cake’s design to the intricate embroidery on my trousseau but she also personally transported the cake to two different venues to ensure that our wedding photographs were not lacking in anyway! Thank you again Bakery Treatz!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Bakery Treatz's reply:

Valishti, your cake really was a joy to create, using ideas of cakes you had seen, and merging with your wedding outfit! Best of luck to both you and Lomas in your new life together, you make a wonderful couple!
    Sweet regards

Chanazz Hudlin · Married on 01/26/2019

Helpful, thoughtful and professional

When my now husband and I were planning our wedding it was hectic and because we aren’t cake or sweets people we really left the cake and dessert aspect for last. I was contacted by Shalini because we attended a wedding expo and just like that our cake matters was sorted. Shalini was always helpful and able to put together all my husband’s and I feelings as we like aspects of different cakes. In meeting Michelle.....well the puzzle was complete. We recommend Bakery Treatz because they are helpful and as professionals gave the best advice to help us decide. The cake was simple and elegant just what I wanted and small enough which made us very happy because we didn’t want too much of a large cake. The cupcakes were eaten out we stuck to chocolate and red velvet as those are popular. We have no complaints. They came in with the cake and set up and even gave suggestions on the day, all in all We were pleased and look forward to our 1 year anniversary cake. Best of luck to the Bride and Groom from Mr & Mrs Hudlin

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Ayanna

Ayanna Latchman · Married on 01/26/2019

Excellent and professional

Cake and service was great. Cake was delivered on time and exactly as I wanted it. Came out perfect

Sent on 06/25/2019