Bakery 105 Reviews

Bakery 105 7
  • Emmie

Emmie Apoldo 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Best Day Ever

Bakery was beyond amazing for our big day. Katie (planner) was fantastic and made the day seem less. Guests could not stop complementing the venue and telling us how much fun they had! Wish we could do it all over again!!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Tina

Tina Carr 路 Married on 09/13/2019

The Perfect Venue

Our experience at Bakery 105 was nothing short of amazing. Excellent communication, otherworldly patience and understanding, and an unmatched setting for photos and memories. The brick and greenery matched our style flawlessly, and added an effortless touch of elegance to our simple wedding. The bridal cottage was so convenient and even our rainy cocktail hour under the tent in the courtyard still left plenty of room for socializing. The food was amazing. The staff was remarkably friendly. I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone and everyone. Thank you for making the start of our new life together so comfortable and making sure every detail was in place. Y鈥檃ll make weddings look easy. 馃挆

Sent on 10/11/2019
    Bakery 105 12
    Bakery 105 13
  • O

Ophelia 路 Married on 07/26/2019

So happy we went with Bakery 105!

Wonderful evening! They were so professional and on top of everything! We had the best night ever! Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Bakery 105 14

Diane Snyder 路 Married on 07/13/2019

Wonderful reception at Bakery 105 !!

My daughter 鈥榮 wedding reception was on 7/13. The staff at Bakery 105 were wonderful. Katie was our wedding planner there. She and the staff were well organized, very accommodating to the needs of our guests, and very easy to work with. The food was also very good. Overall, we were very happy with this venue.

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Bakery 105 15
    Bakery 105 16
  • Katie

Katie Robison 路 Married on 06/29/2019

Perfect Wedding Day Venue

My husband and I cannot thank Bakery 105 enough! Katie & Jordan truly helped make my wedding dreams come true! Everyone who works with Bakery 105/128 South is extremely organized, efficient , and responsive. They were so efficiently with all of our other vendors, and helped make sure we had every detail and aspect of the timeline planned. I would highly recommend renting The Cottage on Orange through Bakery 105, as well. It was such a peaceful, little haven to get ready in for our special day! After our ceremony, we had a beautiful cocktail hour in the Bakery 105 courtyard, followed by a rustic/elegant wedding reception indoors. They also catered our food, which tasted delicious. Overall, we received so many compliments from our wedding venue. Everyone raved about Bakery 105, saying it was one of the most beautiful venues they'd ever seen, and I couldn't agree more. I would definitely recommend this venue!!!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Bakery 105 17
    Bakery 105 18

Laura 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful Wedding and Reception

The whole staff at Bakery 105 are amazing. Anytime I would call to ask all the silly questions they were helpful and also let us stop by a few times to check out the space when family was in town. The food was amazing, we still have people raving about the fried chicken!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Heather

Heather 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful rustic venue

Absolutely stunning. Perfect place to capture the essence of wilmington.

Sent on 05/12/2019

A.forrest 路 Married on 05/05/2019

Everything I needed in a venue

Loved! Loved this venue. This venue was perfect for my wedding for more reasons then what I am about to-mention. Food was fantastic; all the guests loved it. Katie the wedding coordinator was the absolute best. Staff was wonderful.

Sent on 06/02/2019

claudia 路 Married on 04/20/2019

Perfect ceremony and reception from start to finish!

Our daughter looked at both 128 South and Bakery 105 first on her list during her search for a wedding venue! Once she had seen the Bakery she would not look any further...We booked that weekend without knowledge of the food, service, staff etc. Katie Swaim, our day of Coordinator, the bakery staff, and the menu selections did not disappoint. The team at the Bakery exceeded our expectations!!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Emily 路 Married on 04/12/2019

Best Venue in Wilmington

We had the best experience working with Bakery 105. When I emailed them questions, they were very quick to reply and were very helpful! We had a great experience working with them. This is the perfect venue to get married -- we had an indoor ceremony, cocktail hour outside, and the room was flipped for the reception. Everything turned out beautifully and we could not have asked for a better play to say "I do!"

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Bakery 105 19
  • Sarah

Sarah 路 Married on 11/16/2018

Beautiful venue with friendly staff

Let me just start by saying I knew bakery was the one from the moment I walked in. My day of coordinator was Katie and she was super helpful throughout the process. They always say something always goes wrong on your wedding day. But Katie ensured that everything was perfect, and it was. The venue is beautiful and the food is amazing. There is a cute little cottage across the street that you can rent to get ready in. It was soooo cute watching everything be put together outside the window!!! Absolutely amazing and so thankful I stumbled across Bakery 105.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Alicia 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding reception

Wonderful experience! Staff very professional and helpful! My wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Arianna 路 Married on 06/30/2018

I can鈥檛 say enough about the whole team at Bakery 105. My coordinator Katie was always in contact with me and answered any questions right away. I did not worry about anything during my wedding day because Katie was on top of everything from staying on the timeline to checking in with me to see if I needed anything. Katie is truly very special and I could not have planned without her. All of our guests loved the venue as well as the food! If you are looking for a venue it doesn鈥檛 get better than Bakery 105 it is a beautiful space and the catering is A+. I can鈥檛 thank the whole team enough everyone was so sweet and they all made my day that much more special!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Mary 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Outstanding in EVERY way! The physical beauty of the location, the natural lighting, exposed brick, etc., made for exceptionally beautiful pictures. The staff was amazing. Our day of coordinator, Katie, literally moved mountains for us. We overpaid (accidentally) and she caught it and made sure we paid the right amount. When our FLORIST DIDN鈥橳 SHOW UP to wrap the greenery on the light board (one of the bride鈥檚 must haves), Katie sent her staff member (Elise) out to get greenery and wrap the chandelier. AN HOUR before first look photos. I could go on about Katie and her staff, we left feeling like they were family. The food was SO good! Many guests commented that it was not only the best food at a wedding, but the best food they鈥檇 ever eaten out! Truly, you won鈥檛 regret using Bakery 105!!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Connie 路 Married on 05/05/2018

Great venue and even better people to work with! Highly recommend, beautidul location and setting along with delicious food. Have the best of memories for a very special celebration!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Jaycee 路 Married on 05/05/2018

I cannot say enough about the entire Bakery staff. They made my wedding absolutely perfect (seriously- not one thing went wrong). Our coordinator Katie was a lifesaver and is seriously the queen of wedding coordinators and whenever she had a day off Jordan and Chere immediately stepped into to answer all my questions. I handed them a sketch diagram and somehow they turned my vision into reality. And the food? People can't stop raving. I have never had wedding food this good in my life. We will be back time and again to host events here and at 128 South. This staff is seriously so unbelievable- and the venue is downright stunning. It is the perfect amount of space, charm, and elegance. I wish I could re-live that night over and over again.

Sent on 05/25/2017
  • Amber

Amber 路 Married on 04/14/2018

Bakery 105 was the absolute perfect for our wedding. The staff were amazing, they made ever dream of mine come true all the way down to the decor. They knew I wanted a much more elaborate decorations that would fit in our budget, they were able to recycle a few things to make that decor exactly how I wanted it. I would 100% recommend this location for anyone looking for the wedding of their dreams!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Meghan 路 Married on 04/07/2018

My husband and I plus our families cannot say enough about Bakery 105!! Bakery 105 has been incredible since day one of planning our wedding! The venue and their staff provided an evening of fun, not to be forgotten memories to the point that everyone forgot about the rain! Throughout the process we built the best relationship with Katie Swain! She's AMAZING! She provided help with our timeline, wonderful suggestions and ideas and kept us grounded through the rollercoaster of emotions. Katie took the time to get to know Jamie and I and when we met her, she was like a longtime friend. Planning our wedding long distance, we were confident that Katie and Bakery 105 knew exactly how to make our day special. We will never forget our amazing wedding day! We have received so many compliments from all of our guests beginning to end! Our highest recommendation to anyone planning a Wilmington wedding, make Bakery 105 your first stop and request Katie Swain!

Thank you again for EVERYTHING Bakery 105 & Katie!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Missy 路 Married on 11/11/2017

Throughout our entire planning process the team at Bakery 105 was truly incredible. From the initial site tour with Meredith, we fell in love with the venue. After Meredith left the team, Chere took over and was fabulous! She guided us for over a year with such patience and a tender smile, always making us feel like we were her only clients. When the wedding day arrived, Pablo and his staff truly executed a fabulous event. Without this team, our day would not had been as perfect. I would highly recommend this venue and staff to anyone planning an event!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Caitlyn 路 Married on 11/04/2017

We cannot say enough amazing things about Bakery 105!!! First off, Katie was AMAZING!! In the months leading up to the wedding, she responded immediately to any questions I had; she made sure all my vendors were up-to-date and communicated with for the day of. She fixed any mistakes that were made during set-up or contacted my vendors when we wanted to add a bit more decor a day before our wedding. During the wedding, Katie was there throughout the day to make sure we had everything we needed. At the reception, she had everything running smoothly and constantly made sure my husband and I had food and drinks at all times! She is a DREAM coordinator! The actual venue is beautiful; the whole team really communicated with me on payment dates and what was needed for the day of. I had about 150 guests and it was the PERFECT amount for that size venue. Bakery and Katie FAR EXCEEDED our expectations for our wedding day. Do yourself a favor and book this venue for your wedding!

Sent on 11/27/2017
  • F

Fanny 路 Married on 10/07/2017

Katie made the whole experience an absolute breeze which kept me as calm as possible (before the wedding) and the day of. She sat down with me multiple times beforehand to walk through all of my questions which helped immensely because anything that was even a minor concern the day of--I knew she had covered. After one meeting, it felt like I was in the hands of a good friend. Everything about the venue was perfect. I wouldn't change one thing.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Sara 路 Married on 09/16/2017

The venue was gorgeous and the food was absolutely incredible. We had no issues whatsoever. The staff was friendly, very responsive and accommodating.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Lindsay 路 Married on 08/31/2017

If I had to sum up, my now husband Matt and I's overall experience with Bakery 105 in one word I would have to say Exceptional!!! I am not a highly organized, detail oriented, plan ahead type of person so the thought of planning our wedding was extremely daunting until we signed on with Bakery 105 and Cher茅 became our Day of Coordinator "additional option/service offered through the venue". Cher茅 helped put everything in perspective for us, referred us to the amazing vendors we used, gave the most useful/needed advice, kept in touch and coordinated vendors for our big day and so much more! When the big day finally arrived Matt and I were actually able to relax and enjoy our pre-wedding day! We relaxed and got ready with our bridesmaids and groomsmen with no stress due to Cher茅 and the amazing staff at Bakery 105 coordinating, decorating and setting up everything to absolute perfection so that all we had to do was show up and follow Cher茅's lead. The venue catered our event which made it all the more convenient. They have an assortment of packages to choose from and the food was delicious!!! From Ceremony through Reception everything just flowed so beautifully. Matt and I truly had the best day of our lives and were able to 100% enjoy every minute of the night! Our guests were in full agreement and could not stop talking about how great the service (servers and bartenders were absolute top notch), food, music (DJ Hood had everybody dancing all night!), ambiance, venue and of course the drinks were. Several guests said it was the best wedding they had been to and I know Matt and I could not agree more. We can not thank the staff at Bakery 105 enough for making our wedding day such a joyous memory to look back on. Thanks to them we would not change a single thing from that night if given the chance. They truly went above and beyond all of our expectations and we will FOREVER be grateful.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Courtney 路 Married on 08/05/2017

We are so happy we chose to hold our wedding reception at Bakery 105! The team from Bakery 105/128 South are amazing! Everyone we worked with was patient and kind, not only to us but, to all of our guests. It was an absolutely perfect night! We hired Katie as our reception coordinator and we are so happy we did! Katie went above and beyond our expectations. She turned our vision(s) into reality! We had an amazing night that we will never forget and we owe it to all of you at Bakery 105! Thank you!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Emily 路 Married on 06/17/2017

Hosting our wedding at Bakery 105 was the best decision we made in the entire wedding process. It checked all of our boxes (downtown walking-friendly location, indoor and outdoor space, modern aesthetic, open space) and the experience could not have been better. We had a small scheduling hiccup at the beginning of the process, but their team was more than accommodating and made it right (and then some). Jordan went above and beyond to make sure the day flowed smoothly and that I didn't have to worry about how everything would go. I made about a million changes to the menu, headcount, and decor up until the very last minute, and she accommodated my craziness like a champ. The event itself was flawless, everything went off without a hitch and we would not have changed one thing about the day. Our guests raved about the venue and their in-house catering. We are so glad we went with Bakery and would highly recommend the entire 128 South Events team for your wedding!

Sent on 06/28/2017