BakeologyDFW Reviews

BakeologyDFW 5
BakeologyDFW 6
BakeologyDFW 7

Bobbie · Married on 05/18/2019

My cake was amaazzzinng! So delicious And everything I could've hoped for! Brittany did an amazing job for my baby shower cake and I will definitely be using her for future events! ❤️

Sent on 07/16/2017

Ashton · Married on 05/26/2018

Still getting compliments on my wedding and grooms cakes. Brittany went above and beyond. I can’t wait to work with her in the future.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Sara · Married on 06/08/2017

The best! Very talented and professional.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Christina · Married on 05/31/2017

I didn't have Brittany make my wedding cake but that's only cause I hadn't met her yet. However I have lost count as to how many cakes she has made for me over the years. I always receive compliments on not only the taste but the detail that she puts into everything. I will never buy another cake, pie or cookie from anyone else.

Melissa · Married on 05/31/2017

Beautiful work and taste great!!

Allison · Married on 04/22/2017

I have worked with Brittany at Bakeology DFW several times with my Event Planning business as well as parties and showers in my home. I will never go with anyone else. Weeks after parties guests always ask if I am hosting again soon so they can enjoy more cupcakes!!

Chelsea · Married on 03/25/2017

Bakeology DFW went above and beyond to help me with my special day! Brittany is super professional, she makes the most beautiful and delicious cakes! Highly recommended to my friends and family!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Cari · Married on 02/19/2017

Our cake was PERFECT! Brittany was quick to respond, helped us with design, the cake tasted amazing, and it was delivered exactly at the agreed upon time! All of our guests were commenting on how awesome it was and I had to give her contact info to several people! I highly recommend her and will definitely use her in the future!!!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Susanna · Married on 01/07/2017

I LOVED my wedding cake! Many of my guests kept asking who made it. The texture and taste of the cake was one of the best I've ever tasted. She also made a custom cake for my nephew's birthday, and it was the cutest, most delicious cake that matched the picture sent perfectly! Can't recommend BakeologyDFW enough. You will not regret this!

Sharon · Married on 04/27/2013

Brittany crafted 2 incredible cakes for my wedding day. I took her pictures and told her what I wanted. She executed them beautifully! She went above and beyond to make sure my cakes were just as special as my big day was. Her skill and creativity are far superior to anyone else!

kylene · Married on 10/20/2012

I've have ordered a ton of cakes and cupscakes! They are always fresh and perfect! I highly recommend bakeology! They are my go to sweet shop!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Natalie · Married on 11/13/2010

My experience with Bakeology and Brittany started back in 2010. She has made 8 cakes for 5 different occasions for me. The first being an amazing strawberry cake for my bridal shower, the second and third was for our wedding. The brides cake was chocolate with peppermint icing (it was literally like biting into one of those andes mints) and the grooms cake was white chocolate and it was also very good! Literally everyone at the wedding was raving about how good the cake was. The fourth was for my baby shower, she matched the dinosaur theme and the blue and green colors perfect (it was a two tiered blue velvet and green velvet cake inside). The fifth was for our baby’s first birthday, we had a few family members over and did a smash cake for him on his actual birthday and took pictures, I asked her for a cake that didn’t have added sugar in it and she delivered with a banana cake that had NO sugar in it. Luckily our son didn’t eat all of it and we all got to try it, no one would have known it didn’t have sugar in it if I hadn’t told them. The last three cakes were for our son’s actual first birthday party (we also had cupcakes and cookies), again dinosaur themed. She mad another smash cake for him to enjoy in front of everyone, his big cake which was PERFECT and another smash cake for his Aunt who’s birthday was in a few days (that one was a surprise). She did two different flavors on his big cake, with the top one being white chocolate with strawberry buttercream filling and the bottom was chocolate with buttercream icing. Brittany sculpted two different dinosaurs to go with this cake, one sitting on the very top and another sitting beside the bottom layer and they was a spot where he had taken a bite out of the cake (it was adorable). His smash cake that day was layered chocolate/white/chocolate with a sculpted dinosaur on top, he was blue with green spikes down his back, even had a red party hat and was smiling so you could see his teeth. Customer for life!!

Ashleigh · Married on 03/13/2008

First let me start by saying Brittany is one of the sweetest and kindest people that I know. Bakeology DFW has some of the best, most beautiful cakes ever. Not only are they beautiful and detailed, they are amazing tasting as well. Her cakes are light and pack tons of flavor. Her chocolate is to die for! It's not overly sweet, and super chocolaty!! Her cupcakes are just as good as her cakes. The key lime cupcakes are heaven! I have used her on 3 or 4 separate occasions and will continue to do so as long as she will bake for me! Truly amazing all the way around. Oh, and her pies!! Just as good as her cakes and cupcakes!!! We ordered for Thanksgiving 2016, and were truly amazed at her pies!!!

• Karyn

Karyn · Married on 08/18/2018

Beautiful cake!

Brittany was a dream to work with. We were impressed by her professionalism and her willingness to take an idea & run with it. Her artistic vision was beautiful and the cake was yummy! Can't beat the price, so glad we went to Bakeology!

Sent on 10/19/2018