Backspin Productions Reviews

88 Reviews for Backspin Productions

• Amanda

Amanda Fincher · Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome, amazing, perfect!

Backspin productions is great. They did the music for my ceremony and the dance. The DJ was incredible, he had the dance floor full at all times, which is exactly what I wanted. He was very interactive and outgoing, allowing fun to be had by all. I had MANY comments from friends and family saying how excellent the DJ was. They made my wedding ceremony and dance the best it could be.

Kendra · Married on 09/29/2018

Backspin Productions is AMAZING!

Backspin Productions/Mike was truly amazing and made our wedding day spectacular. He did everything to make sure our day flowed smoothly. They did an incredible job.

Abbey · Married on 08/18/2018

They did very well with the wedding ceremony songs and the dance was great!

Dustin · Married on 07/28/2018

Backspin was amazing and truly helped make our day very special! We would highly recommend them to anyone.

Rhonda · Married on 07/14/2018

Our DJ played what we asked for and added some really complementary music of his own choosing. No complaints from us! He had a good sense of humor and did a great job for us!

Samantha · Married on 05/26/2018

Mike and the crew at backspin were all amazing. They made our day special and fun.

Matti · Married on 05/19/2018

We are so happy we went with Backspin Productions! Our DJ, Anthony, was helpful throughout the whole reception, not only the dance! From the grand entrance, to cake cutting, to the shoe game, and tearing it up on the dance floor with us - the whole evening was a blast! We had many people comment on how fun our wedding was and we will definitely recommend Backspin in the future. Thank you so much for an unforgettable wedding day!

Hannah · Married on 05/18/2018

Mike was amazing as our wedding DJ! He worked well with us and was very flexible. He is extremely professional and has tons of wedding experience, which really came in handy as neither of us really knew what we were doing. 10/10 would book again ??

Rachel · Married on 10/21/2017

Backspin did an amazing job with our wedding. I really appreciated the planning prior to the date and the prompts our DJ provided throughout the reception. The night went seamlessly, and they were very fleixbile with a few last minute changes! It was awesome!

Paul · Married on 09/30/2017

Backspin did an amazing job Ethan and Anthony went above expectations they got everyone dancing all night really enjoying the photo booth and the lighting was top notch. I would definitely recommend them !

Danielle · Married on 08/26/2017

Wonderful time excellent music and service

Brittany · Married on 08/12/2017

Backspin productions was the most amazing DJ ever! We have people still talking about our wedding reception telling us they have never been to a wedding dance as fun as ours. Backspin went above and beyond. I highly recommend them.. so glad we had them apart of our day. The up lightning, light up dance floor, and monorgram made our reception look unbelievable! If I ever need a dj again it will definitely be backspin productions!! :)

Dani · Married on 07/29/2017

Backspin Productions was amazing!!!! We had a meeting with Mike before our wedding and he was extremely organized. He made sure everything I wanted was done and even reminded me of some little things that I forgot. The day of the wedding he made everything effortless and I didn't have to worry about a thing because it was all perfect. I told Mike I wanted a fun dance and he exceeded my expectations.
    Forget about any other DJ you have ever heard about and pick Backspin Productions!!!!

Ashly · Married on 07/22/2017

They were excellent. I would recommend to book them to anyone who is looking for entertainment for their wedding.

Lucas · Married on 07/22/2017

Backspin did such an amazing job with the music and photo booth at our wedding! I would recommend Backspin Productions to anyone looking for a professional, thorough & customer centered entertainment company.

Josh · Married on 06/24/2017

Awesome experience! Awesome people!!

Sara · Married on 06/10/2017

We were so pleased with everything about this company. They were very easy to work with and gave us suggestions. We used them for our wedding reception and had Ethan as our MC. He was really great to work with and kept the flow of the evening going. We had no worries about how the evening would go. I'd absolutely use them again for any DJ needs. Their extras like the photo booth and lighting really hit the spot and made our wedding reception photos look amazing!

Stephanie · Married on 05/27/2017

Backspin Productions was easy to work with, Mike was quick to email back each time I had a question or request. The photo booth was a hit!! The music was great, they played the type of music we requested and the DJ danced with us showing us some new moves. My sister just booked Backspin for her wedding next June.

Tedd · Married on 12/31/2016

They were professional and knowledgeable, they even brought two guys, one for announcements and one to manage the playlist. The only small gripe we had was that they didn't play too many of our requested songs, but overall it was great!

Julie · Married on 12/31/2016

You will not be disappointed in choosing Backspin Productions. The DJ was very in tune with the dance crowd and mixed up the music as needed to keep people dancing! He also honored our request to tone down the volume so our guests could still have conversations without having to yell. I'd also recommend the up lighting. It was worth the extra money and helped transformed the venue into a more elegant setting. Very positive experience all around.

Kalli · Married on 08/19/2016

Great service and very professional! Backspin did my ceremony and reception and they both went perfectly!! Couldn't have asked for a better DJ. They checked on me through the night making sure that everything was going the way I wanted it. Their music library lacks some newer more popular songs but they were easy to work with in making sure that everyone still had a great time.

Jon · Married on 10/10/2015

Worth every penny. Would highly recommend to anyone whether it is for a wedding or company party

Tami · Married on 09/12/2015

We had a fantastic wedding dance! DJ Riley was awesome and he was also training in DJ Bo who seemed to do a great job as well. As is typical with most dances, it took people a little while to get out on the floor, but once they did, they didn't stop! The DJ's did an excellent job reading the crowd and playing just the right music. They also did a great job playing our "must haves". I've had so many people tell me what an awesome dance it was and several have made comments that they wanted to take a break from dancing but didn't because every song played was one they wanted to dance to! We were so happy with how everything turned out. Thank you!

Backspin Productions was absolutely amazing!! The DJ Brandon was so helpful and kept the dance floor packed for the entire evening. I recommend them to everyone!!

Terra · Married on 06/07/2014

We had Brandon from Backspin Productions.
    When we originally met with him, he assured us he was going to handle all the small details and we wouldn't have anything to worry about on our wedding day. This couldn't be more true! He came dressed very professional and kept us informed on everything we needed to do, and what was coming up next.
    He was SO much fun and kept the dance going at a great rate. We had so many compliments from our guests on how fun the DJ was. Hands down, A+ service from backspin!
    We also rented uplights from them for behind the head table. It looked really awesome in pictures. I would definitely suggest renting them!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Backspin Productions's reply:

Thanks for the great review! We were honored to being part of your special day. Congrats again!