Babydoll Weddings Reviews

Babydoll Weddings 5
Babydoll Weddings 6
Babydoll Weddings 7

Christine · Married on 05/16/2013

I shopped around prior to deciding to go with Babydolls and they definately had one of the most affordable pricing I had seen. Micky did an awesome job with my hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaids. She took everything I wanted and turned it into reality. I would definately recommend Babydolls to all brides. Thanks Micky!

Sent on 06/05/2013
  • I

Irene · Married on 05/11/2013

Sabrina did the best makeup application for me during my son's wedding !!

Sent on 06/07/2013

Sesalee · Married on 04/20/2013

Sabrina was great. Very talented and extremely nice. Mickey the make up artist was great too. The assistant hair stylist didn't do as great to some girls. They paid full price and she barely did anything except the tiny accent on the side. Other than that, Sabrina and Mickey were worth it!!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Kami · Married on 04/13/2013

I would confidently recommend Sabrina and Babydoll Weddings to anyone preparing for the big day. I suggest doing a trial-run, because it gives you a chance to experiment a bit and figure out what you really want without the pressure that you'll feel on your wedding day. During my trial-run, Sabrina helped me pick out hair extensions, so that I could have the amazing fullness and style that I wanted (I highly recommend extensions!). She was very attentive to what I wanted and was able to really create what I had in my mind. I wanted more subtle make-up, a more natural look, and she did a great job. My friends were so impressed with how beautiful my hair and make-up turned out. But the biggest plus was the look on my groom's face when he saw me. He didn't know I could look so "fancy" (for lack of a better term). What impressed me about what Sabrina accomplished was that I was able to look like a bride and feel beautiful, but I still felt comfortable and natural. She's able to listen to what you want and to really get you there, whether that is really dramatic or a more subtle effect. And she's fun - she loves what she does and it really comes through!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Babydoll Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Kami for the kind words! It meant a great deal to me to be a small part of your big day!

Nicole · Married on 03/29/2013

I absolutely loved my hair and make up for my wedding.... I would recommend baby doll salon to everyone with an upcoming wedding.... Sabrina was amazing and really listened to everything I had concerns about and we worked it out to be perfect!!! I'm actually using baby doll salon for my regular hair care!!! Everyone please use Sabrina!!!!!

Sent on 04/07/2013

Rachel · Married on 03/23/2013

I would recommend Baby Doll Hair for any event. Sabrina was 100 percent professional starting from the initial hair trial consultation. I brought her several pictures and ideas I liked for a wedding style up-do. Sabrina took a little something from EVERY picture and came up with a beautiful and unique style just for me! This girl is amazing!
    Sabrina was fun and easy to talk to and made me feel relaxed and that I was in good hands. I loved her website, it was cute, easy to use and had several useful suggestions regarding other vendors. I used Sherri's Alteration to fit my dress and just as I would have expected, an amazing woman that did an amazing job.
    My wedding started on Saturday morning and Sabrina and Micky we very accomadating and got there very early so that my maid of honor and I would be ready in time. As we all know, weddings can get pretty expensive, but I feel like I could not pay her enough for the wonderful experience that she gave me.

Sent on 04/18/2013

Lauren · Married on 03/21/2013

We got married at Aldea Weddings on March 21st, and Micky and Avery did the hair and makeup for the whole bridal party. I went for my bridal trial late in the day on a thursday, and from the moment I walked in the door, I had such a fun and relaxing time! I don't usually wear a lot of makeup, and I have super long, thick hair that usually gets pulled up in a bun, so Micky had her work cut out for her! My hair and makeup look amaaazing, and she was really accommodating when I made changes to what I wanted on the day of the wedding. My bridal party looked stunning! Micky and Avery were so patient with us, especially because half of us were running late the day of! I will definitely be using Micky for hair cuts and color from now on. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/03/2013

Robyn · Married on 03/11/2013

Sabrina and her wedding day team were outstanding. They did my hair and makeup along with my other 6 bridesmaids. I couldn't believe how quickly they were able to finish us all and how great we all turned out. I would without no doubt highly recommend Sabrina Miller and Babydoll Weddings to anyone looking for top of line beauty services and amazing customer service.

Sent on 04/11/2013

Sabrina and her team are amazing, they did a wonderful job on all of my bridal party, mom and myself! I made a lot of changes from the original plan and emailed several times with questions and they were very quick to respond and very professional. I highly recommened babydoll hair!! I will defintely continue to use them!!! Thanks Sabrina,Mickey and Hilary

Sent on 03/06/2013

Lyndsey · Married on 02/19/2013

Mickey did my Wedding Hair and it turned out beautiful! I used extensions and I was surprised at how well they matched my hair color. Nobody could tell I was wearing them. I Loved my wedding hair and will recommend babydoll weddings to every bride to be I know.

Sent on 11/13/2013

lovey · Married on 01/08/2013

Very pleased with how I looked on my wedding day! Thanks, Micky!

Sent on 02/05/2013

Lauren · Married on 11/24/2012

I have never felt so beautiful as I did on my wedding day and I have Sabrina at Babydoll Hair to thank for that! Sabrina and Mickey have their timing down to science and they sure know what they are doing! The wedding day prep was perfect. We were able to relax in our hotel room and chat while everyone was getting ready. We were not rushed and did not feel that there was anytime wasted. My makeup was flawless. My pictures turned out AMAZING because of it. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted to do with my hair, but Sabrina had lots of wonderful suggestions and made it look perfect. There is lots of planning that goes into a wedding, but the hair and makeup is EXTREMELY important. Sabrina made the whole process completely stress free. Thank you, Sabrina!

Sent on 12/09/2012
  • I

Israel · Married on 11/11/2012

Thank you for the quality, professional service. I loved the dramatic hair color change for the bachelorette party the week before the wedding. I loved the the added touch of the extentions on the day of the wedding.

Sent on 12/14/2012

Julie · Married on 11/04/2012

Sabrina and her team were referred by our photographer and we couldn't have been happier that we decided to have her join us on our day. From our very first email introduction Sabrina was professional, well organized, and up front and honest about her services, pricing, and availability. She answered all of my questions and was always responsive to emails. After our hair trial I was positive that Sabrina was the vendor of choice for my bridal party and I - she listened during our consultation, offerred suggestions, and in the end created exactly what I wanted. Her prices are competitive with other vendors and are a good value for the services provided. She offers a combo discount for hair + makeup that my bridesmaids really appreciated. I had no doubts on the day of our wedding that Sabrina would deliver what she promised and I was not proven wrong. Her team arrived on time, prepared with just about anything that could be needed for the day. Most of all, Sabrina and her team were fun, had great attitudes, and really made all of us feel at ease. In the end, everyone was satisfied and I've never been more pleased with a professional styling. Sabrina cared about making me look the best I ever have and she did just that. I can't wait for another excuse to have formal makeup and hair done so I can call her again. You can't go wrong with Babydoll Hair!

Sent on 11/11/2012

Sabrina was a life saver for me! I had to find a replacement hair stylist for 6 girls and makeup in 1 week after having to cancel my other contract. Babydoll hair came through! I was able to have my trial run a few days before and then on the day of it came out even better! Hillary came with Sabrina to help out with the bridesmaids and everyone was so happy! Airbrushed my makeup on and I would do it again and again! They're awesome!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Helen · Married on 10/26/2012

I was very pleased with how Sabrina did my makeup. She listed to want I wanted and I was happy with the end result. I felt beautiful and loved how she did my sister's makeup as well. I would definitely recommend her to my friends and family again!

Sent on 11/18/2012

Gaileen · Married on 10/26/2012

Baby Doll Hair, did a wonderful job on mine and the bridesmaids in my wedding. I first had a trial done before the wedding. I am someone who does not wear very much make-up but I knew I needed it for the wedding photos. After the trial I was a little worried because it was a lot of make up at first. When the wedding day came I asked to change some things in the color of make-up. Sabrina was fabulous, she knew exactly what I was looking for . The overall finish was fantastic. I was very pleased. I would recommend Baby Doll Hair to anyone!

Thanks Sabrina!
    ~Gaileen

Sent on 12/06/2012

Loved my hair and make up for my wedding! It was absolutely perfect. Sabrina listened to what I wanted and made me look stunning! My husband barely recognized me and his face was priceless when he saw me

Sent on 11/17/2012

Nicole · Married on 10/11/2012

Sabrina and her assistant Hilary were wonderful. Her airbrush make-up was beautifully done and it lasted all evening. It even looked great after the dancing. They were very flexible with late bridesmaids. Both of the ladies were very calm and happy, it really helped bring some of my wedding day stress down.

Sent on 10/23/2012
  • Brent

Brent · Married on 10/08/2012

Sabrina did an incredible job! I was going for a 1940's Hollywood look and she nailed it with the hair and make up. All of my guests told me I looked like a classic movie star the day of my wedding. I have never felt so beautiful. Sabrina also did hair and makeup for my bridal party who all looked stunning.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2012

Sabrina did and absolutely amazing job and was so great with my children and best friends. When I walked down the aisle the children at the ceremony told their momm yes that they were at a princess' wedding. I felt and looked very much like a princess. My daughters and matron of honor were absolutely beautiful. Having Sabrina and her team there to help us get ready was amazing. It was like having more friends there to share in the experience.

Sent on 10/14/2012

Jennifer · Married on 08/27/2012

I actually ended up using an assistant of Sabrina's due to her being away on her honeymoon but I was extremely happy and in love with my hair and makeup. Michelle did an amazing job and listened to what I wanted and fixed every little thing that I needed. She made me and my girls look amazing on the day of and we all had so many compliments on our hair and makeup! She definitely is a pro and knows what she is doing. I would highly recommend this salon over and over!

Sent on 08/28/2012

Amanda · Married on 06/10/2012

Sabrina was so AWESOME! Her prices are great, she was very flexible when we ran into problems the day of the wedding and everyone's hair and makeup looked GREAT! She is so friendly and she really works hard to give you exactly what you want. Since my wedding, I have started getting my hair cut and my eyebrows waxed exclusively by her. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/04/2012

Rachel · Married on 05/04/2012

Sabrina was so great to work with! She listened to exactly how I wanted my hair and makeup. Then she showed me different variations of what I wanted and allowed me to choose what I liked best. I looked great and felt confident in my appearance, thanks to Sabrina!

Sent on 05/15/2012

Britney · Married on 04/29/2012

Sabrina with Babydoll Hair is amazing. She made my wedding day so great. She can come to you, which takes a lot of pressure off having to go anywhere on your wedding day. Sabrina is very professional and amazing at hair and make-up. She is very current on all the latest trends and styles. I highly recommend Sabrina's services to any bride.

Sent on 05/11/2012