Babydoll Weddings Reviews

Babydoll Weddings 5
Babydoll Weddings 6
Babydoll Weddings 7

Lauren · Married on 03/21/2013

We got married at Aldea Weddings on March 21st, and Micky and Avery did the hair and makeup for the whole bridal party. I went for my bridal trial late in the day on a thursday, and from the moment I walked in the door, I had such a fun and relaxing time! I don't usually wear a lot of makeup, and I have super long, thick hair that usually gets pulled up in a bun, so Micky had her work cut out for her! My hair and makeup look amaaazing, and she was really accommodating when I made changes to what I wanted on the day of the wedding. My bridal party looked stunning! Micky and Avery were so patient with us, especially because half of us were running late the day of! I will definitely be using Micky for hair cuts and color from now on. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/03/2013

Robyn · Married on 03/11/2013

Sabrina and her wedding day team were outstanding. They did my hair and makeup along with my other 6 bridesmaids. I couldn't believe how quickly they were able to finish us all and how great we all turned out. I would without no doubt highly recommend Sabrina Miller and Babydoll Weddings to anyone looking for top of line beauty services and amazing customer service.

Sent on 04/11/2013

Sabrina and her team are amazing, they did a wonderful job on all of my bridal party, mom and myself! I made a lot of changes from the original plan and emailed several times with questions and they were very quick to respond and very professional. I highly recommened babydoll hair!! I will defintely continue to use them!!! Thanks Sabrina,Mickey and Hilary

Sent on 03/06/2013

Lyndsey · Married on 02/19/2013

Mickey did my Wedding Hair and it turned out beautiful! I used extensions and I was surprised at how well they matched my hair color. Nobody could tell I was wearing them. I Loved my wedding hair and will recommend babydoll weddings to every bride to be I know.

Sent on 11/13/2013

lovey · Married on 01/08/2013

Very pleased with how I looked on my wedding day! Thanks, Micky!

Sent on 02/05/2013

Lauren · Married on 11/24/2012

I have never felt so beautiful as I did on my wedding day and I have Sabrina at Babydoll Hair to thank for that! Sabrina and Mickey have their timing down to science and they sure know what they are doing! The wedding day prep was perfect. We were able to relax in our hotel room and chat while everyone was getting ready. We were not rushed and did not feel that there was anytime wasted. My makeup was flawless. My pictures turned out AMAZING because of it. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted to do with my hair, but Sabrina had lots of wonderful suggestions and made it look perfect. There is lots of planning that goes into a wedding, but the hair and makeup is EXTREMELY important. Sabrina made the whole process completely stress free. Thank you, Sabrina!

Sent on 12/09/2012
  • I

Israel · Married on 11/11/2012

Thank you for the quality, professional service. I loved the dramatic hair color change for the bachelorette party the week before the wedding. I loved the the added touch of the extentions on the day of the wedding.

Sent on 12/14/2012

Julie · Married on 11/04/2012

Sabrina and her team were referred by our photographer and we couldn't have been happier that we decided to have her join us on our day. From our very first email introduction Sabrina was professional, well organized, and up front and honest about her services, pricing, and availability. She answered all of my questions and was always responsive to emails. After our hair trial I was positive that Sabrina was the vendor of choice for my bridal party and I - she listened during our consultation, offerred suggestions, and in the end created exactly what I wanted. Her prices are competitive with other vendors and are a good value for the services provided. She offers a combo discount for hair + makeup that my bridesmaids really appreciated. I had no doubts on the day of our wedding that Sabrina would deliver what she promised and I was not proven wrong. Her team arrived on time, prepared with just about anything that could be needed for the day. Most of all, Sabrina and her team were fun, had great attitudes, and really made all of us feel at ease. In the end, everyone was satisfied and I've never been more pleased with a professional styling. Sabrina cared about making me look the best I ever have and she did just that. I can't wait for another excuse to have formal makeup and hair done so I can call her again. You can't go wrong with Babydoll Hair!

Sent on 11/11/2012

Sabrina was a life saver for me! I had to find a replacement hair stylist for 6 girls and makeup in 1 week after having to cancel my other contract. Babydoll hair came through! I was able to have my trial run a few days before and then on the day of it came out even better! Hillary came with Sabrina to help out with the bridesmaids and everyone was so happy! Airbrushed my makeup on and I would do it again and again! They're awesome!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Helen · Married on 10/26/2012

I was very pleased with how Sabrina did my makeup. She listed to want I wanted and I was happy with the end result. I felt beautiful and loved how she did my sister's makeup as well. I would definitely recommend her to my friends and family again!

Sent on 11/18/2012

Gaileen · Married on 10/26/2012

Baby Doll Hair, did a wonderful job on mine and the bridesmaids in my wedding. I first had a trial done before the wedding. I am someone who does not wear very much make-up but I knew I needed it for the wedding photos. After the trial I was a little worried because it was a lot of make up at first. When the wedding day came I asked to change some things in the color of make-up. Sabrina was fabulous, she knew exactly what I was looking for . The overall finish was fantastic. I was very pleased. I would recommend Baby Doll Hair to anyone!

Thanks Sabrina!
    ~Gaileen

Sent on 12/06/2012

Loved my hair and make up for my wedding! It was absolutely perfect. Sabrina listened to what I wanted and made me look stunning! My husband barely recognized me and his face was priceless when he saw me

Sent on 11/17/2012

Nicole · Married on 10/11/2012

Sabrina and her assistant Hilary were wonderful. Her airbrush make-up was beautifully done and it lasted all evening. It even looked great after the dancing. They were very flexible with late bridesmaids. Both of the ladies were very calm and happy, it really helped bring some of my wedding day stress down.

Sent on 10/23/2012
  • Brent

Brent · Married on 10/08/2012

Sabrina did an incredible job! I was going for a 1940's Hollywood look and she nailed it with the hair and make up. All of my guests told me I looked like a classic movie star the day of my wedding. I have never felt so beautiful. Sabrina also did hair and makeup for my bridal party who all looked stunning.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2012

Sabrina did and absolutely amazing job and was so great with my children and best friends. When I walked down the aisle the children at the ceremony told their momm yes that they were at a princess' wedding. I felt and looked very much like a princess. My daughters and matron of honor were absolutely beautiful. Having Sabrina and her team there to help us get ready was amazing. It was like having more friends there to share in the experience.

Sent on 10/14/2012

Jennifer · Married on 08/27/2012

I actually ended up using an assistant of Sabrina's due to her being away on her honeymoon but I was extremely happy and in love with my hair and makeup. Michelle did an amazing job and listened to what I wanted and fixed every little thing that I needed. She made me and my girls look amazing on the day of and we all had so many compliments on our hair and makeup! She definitely is a pro and knows what she is doing. I would highly recommend this salon over and over!

Sent on 08/28/2012

Amanda · Married on 06/10/2012

Sabrina was so AWESOME! Her prices are great, she was very flexible when we ran into problems the day of the wedding and everyone's hair and makeup looked GREAT! She is so friendly and she really works hard to give you exactly what you want. Since my wedding, I have started getting my hair cut and my eyebrows waxed exclusively by her. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/04/2012

Rachel · Married on 05/04/2012

Sabrina was so great to work with! She listened to exactly how I wanted my hair and makeup. Then she showed me different variations of what I wanted and allowed me to choose what I liked best. I looked great and felt confident in my appearance, thanks to Sabrina!

Sent on 05/15/2012

Britney · Married on 04/29/2012

Sabrina with Babydoll Hair is amazing. She made my wedding day so great. She can come to you, which takes a lot of pressure off having to go anywhere on your wedding day. Sabrina is very professional and amazing at hair and make-up. She is very current on all the latest trends and styles. I highly recommend Sabrina's services to any bride.

Sent on 05/11/2012

Morgan · Married on 02/25/2012

Sabrina styled my hair for the big day, as well as three of my bridesmaids. Not only did she make everyone look stunning, she was organized, flexible and professional throughout the entire planning process and wedding day. During my bridal hair trial, she patiently listened to what I wanted and made sure I was 100 percent comfortable with the style I chose. She also took the time to study photos from my bridesmaids and exhange emails with each of them to find out what look they wanted. I never doubted she would do a beautiful job, but in the end, she definitely exceeded my expectations. I was very happy and would absolutely recommend Babydoll Hair to other brides.

Sent on 03/12/2012

Christina · Married on 11/22/2011

Sabrina made me feel beautiful on the inside as well as the outside!

Sent on 12/25/2011

Tracy · Married on 05/19/2017

I LOVED my hair and makeup for my wedding day that Babydoll Weddings did!! They were fantastic!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Kelli · Married on 11/06/2016

I did not do a trial, but my stylist was able to use the pictures I brought as a reference. She did a great job making sure the colors for my makeup worked well with my skin tone and even let me change my lip color after I didn't like the one I initially chose. I also left my jewelry at the salon, and my stylist waited for me to drive back to pick it up. I would choose Babydoll all over again for my wedding. I felt like a princess and my husband still talks about how gorgeous I looked.

Sent on 02/17/2017

Kami · Married on 03/21/2015

Sabrina and her team at Babydoll Weddings were fantastic! The trial run earlier in the month gave me a great idea as to the look that we were going for. There was a scheduling oversight that they quickly rectified and made up for in spades as they took care of not only my hair and make-up, but also my sister's and my mother's. Everyone felt pampered and beautiful that day!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Megan · Getting married on 08/01/2019

Wonderful Experience, would highly recommend!

I am so glad I went with Babydoll Weddings! I can gladly look back at my wedding pictures and go wow I love my hair and makeup! I was nervous at first that I wouldn't look my best but after working with them, I was wowed! I ended up going back in for a second trial, because I what I wanted at first didn't go well with my curly hair texture. The stylists we had were amazing! They were super friendly and made everyone feel super special and was able to accommodate everyone's wants and needs. The price for everything was right in budget for us as well! When you go in for a trial the wedding area makes everyone feel super special and is welcoming! You could tell the stylists cared and really wanted our day to be special!

Sent on 02/15/2019