Babydoll Weddings Reviews

Babydoll Weddings 5
Babydoll Weddings 6
Babydoll Weddings 7

Amanda · Married on 12/20/2014

Everything about the experience was great! The staff that worked with us were both extremely friendly, positive, professional, and competent. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/14/2015

Babydoll Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Amanda! We really love what we do and its so nice to have brides like you give us warm feedback. We all can't wait to see pictures of you in your dress all 'dolled' up. :)
    My best,
    Sabrina Miller-Castillo
    Owner

Nirali · Married on 11/15/2014

Awesome makeup for my wedding. Very flexible and listened to my input....great job!!!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Everybody was great and did amazing work.

Sent on 02/09/2015

Linda · Married on 11/02/2014

Sabrina and her wedding team was amazing! They were able to accommodate everyone in just one hotel room. The hair and make up stayed looking great for the whole wedding and though I'm normally very sensitive to foundation, my skin was comfortable throughout the night. I recommend Babydoll Weddings for any event!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Katy · Married on 10/24/2014

I couldn't have been more happy with everything!!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Sonica · Married on 10/11/2014

All the girls hair and make-up looked beautiful! Thank you for help making my wedding wonderful!!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Babydoll Weddings's reply:

Thank you Sonica - we really enjoyed getting to know you! Hope to see you back in our salon soon.

Stephanie · Married on 10/10/2014

Mickey is my new favorite hair goddess! So warm and friendly and made me really feel like a princess all while being so fun and helped to take all the stress out of my wedding day!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Kelly · Married on 10/04/2014

I would HIGHLY recommend Babydoll Weddings to any Bride in search of the perfect Hair and Make Up services on their big day! They have a great group of ladies who can come to our your big day and help as a team (if you have you and your bridal party needing services or just you). This set up was a huge bonus and stress reliever for me! I had the pleasure of working with Micky closely as she was my stylist through all my trials and did my hair and makeup on the big day! She was WONDERFUL the whole way through, very patient, talented, professional and made sure I loved the way I looked and I definitely did! I also loved working with Sabrina (The Owner) she was able to help (along with Micky) in helping me narrow down the look I was after and helped make it happen. She was also very kind and patient with me during the entire process!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Babydoll Weddings's reply:

We loved working with you too Kelly! I just got a glimpse of your photos and you look AMAZING in your dress. I can tell in your smile that all the stress of planning paid off because you just looked so happy! We hope to stay connected to you. - Sabrina

Husna · Married on 08/03/2014

I am so very glad that I had chosen Babydoll wedding and Micky in particular is simply fantastic. Coming from a south asian family I was very speculative at first but when I met Micky she made me feel so comfortable that I never had second thoughts. She is very patient and an extremely good listener she knows what she is doing and manages time extremely well. I can very well say that I looked the prettiest on my wedding day and solely because of the beautiful makeup she had done on me. Thank you so very much.
    Regards
    Husna

Sent on 09/10/2014

Kristine · Married on 05/26/2014

I was GREATLY IMPRESSED with Babydoll Weddings. I made a last minute appointment on a holiday weekend and they were fantastic. I had the contract within 24 hours and a stylist on my doorstep on the big day. That little bit of pampering made my small but oh so special wedding day stress free. Those ladies saved my bacon and made me a beautiful bride.

Sent on 09/11/2014

Kristina · Married on 05/17/2014

Micky did a fantastic job of interpreting my wants for a vintage look on my wedding day. Pin curls and finger waves. Delicate false eyelashes and a cats eye look. The make up stayed for over 12 hours with no need for touch ups and because of her fantastic job we had flawless photos the entire day. I even get to tease my husband. I told him I will go back and have them make me over again if he's a good boy. :0) If you want that perfect day you can't go without baby doll weddings! Thank you

Sent on 06/19/2014

Kelsey · Married on 05/03/2014

Avery was fantastic!!! She knows what she is doing and does a great job at it! Very professional.

Sent on 05/16/2014

Rachel · Married on 04/18/2014

Avery from babydoll weddings is amazing. I loved my hair and makeup on my wedding day! She was on time and even went to my venue to make sure I got my dress on with out messing up my hair :)

Sent on 05/21/2014

Alissa · Married on 04/12/2014

I think the girls at Babydoll Weddings did a great job with our hair and makeup and were very quick to answer any questions I had and I was very happy with the overall experience.

Sent on 05/16/2014

alyssa · Married on 04/05/2014

I absolutely loved my hair and makeup on my wedding day! Micky is so sweet, kind and fun to work with! My trial went really well, and when I did send some notes to Micky about a couple things I wanted to try different for the day of, and she was very quick to respond and accommodate. It was such a big sigh of relief when I looked in the mirror and my hair and makeup were everything I wanted them to be! It definitely calmed some of my nerves getting ready. I got airbrush makeup, and it all stayed gorgeous the whole night, even through all the crazy dance floor mob :) Carlee was the second stylist helping with some of my bridesmaids' hair, and she was soo great! I was so, so happy with how everyone's hair and makeup turned out so beautiful. Not to mention the mothers looked absolutely stunning. I am really thankful for Babydoll Weddings helping make my wedding day so memorable!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Susan · Married on 03/14/2014

I absolutely loved working with Sabrina and her team. They came recommended through our venue (the Regency Garden) and I'm so happy we got to work with them. My mom was really nervous about having her hair done in an "up do" so she decided to have a trial done as well. Both of our looks came out beautiful, so we knew our wedding day would be stress free. The girls came to my house and did hair and make up for the bridal party, myself (the bride, and my mom. We all looked so gorgeous and felt so confident. I definitely recommend getting the bride airbrushed just to kick it up a notch for the big day! This team does such a fabulous job!!! Thank you Sabrina and Babydoll Weddings!

Sent on 03/30/2014

Babydoll Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Susan, we really enjoyed getting to spend time with you and your wedding party on your big day. So glad your mom felt beautiful as well!

Kelly · Married on 02/28/2014

The entire team at Babydoll Weddings was incredible but I have to give extra props to Avery. I went to 2 other hair stylists to try out wedding hairstyles before finding Avery. She took ideas I found and was able to make something even prettier happen! She's easy to talk to, unbelievably skilled at what she does, and such a sweetheart. In my opinion, on the most stressful day of your life you want someone there who can make you laugh- Avery is just what the Dr. ordered!

Sent on 03/20/2014
  • User3891945 · 2+ years ago

I HIGHLY recommend Babydoll Weddings for any occasion! On my wedding day, the Babydoll team arrived on time to our hotel room & transformed myself (the bride), my 5 bridesmaids, mother & mother-in-law into glamorous ladies! The service was incredible! Lots of laughs & fun to help with the pre-wedding jitters. Every girls requested a different look and everyone was so happy with the results! We received compliments all day and night about how great we looked :) We cannot thank Micky & the team enough for their incredible hair and makeup skills! Thank you for everything! :)

Sent on 02/09/2014

Katy · Married on 01/11/2014

I was extremely pleased with the services I received from Babydoll Weddings. Micky was great throughout the whole thing, from my trial to the day of my wedding. They came to our hotel and arrived on time. Micky and her crew set everything up super quick and they went to work! They let me and my bridesmaids enjoy the moment and made sure it was totally stress-free just hours before walking down the aisle. Sabrina showed up for a bit and took some pictures (meanwhile making us all laugh!). We were all SO pleased with our hair and makeup and everything was exactly how we wanted. Thanks so much Micky, Sabrina and crew!

Sent on 02/25/2014

Lindsey · Married on 12/07/2013

Babydoll Weddings was absolutely fabulous!!! It was so easy making appointments and finalizing arrangements for the wedding! I had a total of 8 women who needed to have makeup and hair done on the day of the wedding, and all of the stylists that worked on my bridesmaids, my moms, and me were so wonderful and professional. Each stylist really listened to what each person wanted done and they went above and beyond to make sure the result was exactly what the girls and I wanted. I would most definitely recommend Babydoll weddings to anyone looking for amazing hair and makeup on their wedding day or for any special occasion. And another bonus is that everything was affordable! And I must make a special thank you to Avery, the stylist who did my bridal hair and makeup! Everyone at the wedding kept commenting on how beautiful my makeup looked and how spectacular my hair was done up. Thank you so much for everything!!! I couldn't have asked for a better outcome!

Sent on 12/22/2013

Mary · Married on 11/17/2013

Babydoll Wedding services definitely made my wedding day a success. My bridesmaids looked awesome and had fun getting ready with me. I would highly recommend Babydoll services to anyone wanting to have hair and makeup done professionally for a big event. Thank you!

Sent on 02/11/2014

Amber · Married on 10/31/2013

I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada but was getting married in Arizona. I located Babydall Weddings through a google search. They were very fast to respond to my email and answered my questions. The ladies were very quick to provide me with invoices on what services I needed. After further research, I realized that Babydoll was the best service for me and the most affordable so I booked my wedding party immediately. Closer to my wedding, I added services and they were very accomidating for those changes. Micky showed up on time and was amazing to work with, despite not doing trial runs for hair and make-up. She completed the looks for my mom, my bridesmaid and myself, the exact way we wanted and on time!. She made us all so beautiful for my wedding and made it fun for us. I would recommend this service to any one in the Arizona area or abroad. I have Micky to thank for making me look so beautiful and now i have amazing pictures to show everyone her incrediable work. Thank you for making my day Micky, I wish you could do my hair and airbrush make-up everyday!! Thank you Babydoll Weddings!

Sent on 11/27/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2013

Heather and Christi did an amazing job on hair and make-up for both myself and my 4 bridesmaids. They were right on time at our destination and listened to what each of the girls wanted to have done. Everyone looked AMAZING! I would definitely recommend them, and will surely be back for future occasions!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Alison · Married on 10/11/2013

Babydoll Weddings did a wonderful job for my wedding. Micky is amazing!!! When I went in for my trial I gave her a couple of guidelines and then told her I trusted her judgement. I could not have been happier with the result, my hair and airbrush make-up were beyond all expectation, and I was that much more excited about my wedding day! The day of, Micky and Hilary were on time and got right down to business. Hilary handled all four of ,my bridesmaids' hair, and Micky did hair and makeup for me and my mom (mine airbrush, hers traditional). The girls all looked beautiful, the styles did start to come out a bit throughout the night (but we were having an energetic evening of fun & dancing, which probably played a part). My mom looked absolutely stunning. She has never had her hair or makeup professionally done before and Micky was great with her! I was just as thrilled with my hair and makeup as I had been at the trial, and they both stayed all night (my moms too). I really enjoyed doing business with Babydoll weddings, so much so that I will continue to go to their salon for my hair needs (I have an appt for a cut with Micky next week). TLDR; Micky is AMAZING, book her!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Stacy · Married on 09/21/2013

If you are looking for an experienced, professional stylist for your wedding, consider your search complete with Babydoll Weddings.
    From the first point of contact, throughout the planning phase, and even after my event, Sabrina Miller and the staff at Babydoll Weddings have been nothing short of amazing. Their schedules are flexible and accommodating - I was always offered the exact day I requested. They are available and punctual – even if I had to leave a voice message, I was called back within 24 hours. They are open to and welcome suggestions and critique – I made some last-minute changes to my make-up style, and Sabrina obliged without hesitation. They listen and are trustworthy – all of my many requests and concerns were validated and I felt as though I had an ally during the otherwise stressful and overwhelming undertaking of planning my wedding.
    Not only did I look and feel absolutely radiant on the most important day of my life, my make-up and hair style lasted throughout the evening (through dancing and all!); but most importantly, I had so much fun and felt so relaxed, knowing I had Babydoll Weddings to assist with my styling needs.

Sent on 10/28/2013