Babydoll Weddings Reviews

Babydoll Weddings 7
  • Elaina

Elaina Kolkhorst · Married on 07/14/2019

Wonderful!

When I called to inquire about their services the person I spoke to was helpful and knowledgable. We had two stylists for 4 people, they showed up to my house on time, were very professional, listened to what each girl wanted for their hair and makeup. We had hair and make done for the bride, a bridesmaid, mother of the bride, and grandma. We all loved our hair and makeup, and felt beautiful for the special day!

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Babydoll Weddings 8

Penny Collins · Married on 06/22/2019

Had hair styled for my wedding

I showed my stylist a picture of how I wanted my hair and at first she wasnt sure if my hair was long enough but she made it work! It looked beautiful and I was very pleased with the results.

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Babydoll Weddings 9
    Babydoll Weddings 10

emily · Married on 05/10/2019

Overall amazing service!

My experience with Babydoll weddings was a 10/10. I enjoyed every step of the process and communication. My trial was wonderful since I was able to test out what I wanted to be done for my makeup and hairstyle for the big day. I would recommend Babydoll weddings to any bride!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Babydoll Weddings 11
    Babydoll Weddings 12
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Luanne · Married on 04/06/2019

She made me feel so beautiful

I loved my hair and makeup she did for my wedding day! I’m glad I went with babydoll weddings ♥️

Sent on 07/27/2019
    Babydoll Weddings 13
    Babydoll Weddings 14

Donna Leone · Married on 03/29/2019

Terrific experience in the bride's home!

I was the mother of the groom coming in for the wedding from Philadelphia.

My hair and makeup were just beautiful, and I looked and felt like a queen.

The bridal party was large, and all the stylists that were sent to the bride's house were knowledgeable and efficient.

Would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Claire N. · Married on 03/16/2019

5 stars for Babydoll Weddings

Had an excellent experience with Babydoll Weddings for my March wedding. Amanda did my hair and make up and was amazing. As someone who does not normally wear make up, Amanda listened to what I wanted and created a natural look. She also did my hair (including extensions) and it looked great! Amanda and one other stylist came to us and did hair/make up for my bridesmaids as well. Everyone was happy with the results and we had a very relaxing morning. I would absolutely recommend Babydoll Weddings (especially Amanda!). The option to rent hair extensions was also a plus for me and something I did not find elsewhere!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 03/02/2019

Professional and Nice

My stylist was great. She listened to what I, my mom, and my maid of honor were looking for and made suggestions to help our looks last through the night. My hair never holds the curls but I was advised on how to keep them looking fresh all night.

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Babydoll Weddings 15
    Babydoll Weddings 16

Babydoll Weddings's reply:

It was so awesome working with you and being able to get you all ready for your wedding day! You were stunning! Thank you for sharing these cute pictures!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 03/02/2019

Stunning work!

The Babydoll Team was amazing! With a day as important as our wedding day, everyone wanted to look their best and we did because of them! They were on time and professional. My bridesmaids, sisters, mom and my hair and makeup were on point for mine and my now husband's :) special day! Thank you Babydolls!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Babydoll Weddings's reply:

Thank you for reviewing us! It was so awesome to be a part of yours and your hubby's big day! We hope you're loving married life!
  • Hailey

Hailey · Married on 02/23/2019

It couldn’t have been more perfect!

Daniela and her assistant stylist the day of my wedding were both amazing! She did an amazing job on my hair and makeup and on my makeup for my bridesmaids. Thanks to my vendors like babydoll weddings, my wedding couldn’t have been more perfect and I loved every moment of it.

Sent on 03/08/2019
    Babydoll Weddings 17
    Babydoll Weddings 18

Babydoll Weddings's reply:

You were breathtaking! Thank you for sharing these gorgeous pictures from your wedding day! We absolutely loved being a part of this!

Ashley · Married on 02/15/2019

Melissa was wonderful

I had a wonderful experience using Babydoll! Melissa was great.

Sent on 03/08/2019

Babydoll Weddings's reply:

We so enjoyed working with you and it was such a privilege to be a part of your special day! Thank you!
  • Sage

Sage Bonshire · Married on 01/18/2019

Absolutely stunning!

Wow wow wow!! I'm not one that usually wears makeup, but Amanda at Babydoll did such a beautiful job. She did my makeup perfectly. Not too subtle or bold, but definitely gave me a wow factor!!! And oh my gosh the hair was amazing!!!! It was like something out of a fairy tale. I couldn't believe it was me when she was finished. And I can't thank her or babaydoll enough!

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Babydoll Weddings 19
    Babydoll Weddings 20
  • Tyler

Tyler · Married on 01/03/2019

Simply amazing

Babydoll did such an amazing job and created exactly what I was looking for even though it was a tough hair style Sabrina achieved it! She also did a beyond perfect job of doing my makeup and making me look so beautiful and confident on my wedding day she went above and beyond just to make sure I loved my hair and makeup! They also worked very hard to make sure my bridesmaids and I were ready in time even though we were having trouble with my mother in law being late and stressing because she was supposed to be getting her hair and makeup done they nailed it and got her done on time as well! I absolutely love them and how professional they were, how special they made me feel on my big day, how amazingly sweet they are and just overall excellent! Babydoll is the way to go when getting ready for your big day without a doubt!

Sent on 02/24/2019
    Babydoll Weddings 21
    Babydoll Weddings 22
    Babydoll Weddings 23
    Babydoll Weddings 24

Babydoll Weddings's reply:

We simply can't say enough about you!!! We love having you as a long-standing client in the Salon and are so honored that you included us in your day.
  • WeirdoWithACat

WeirdoWithACat · Married on 12/08/2018

Babydoll is the winner!

These girls were excellent! They came on location to the Superstition Manor and everyone had a blast! The professionalism with hair and makeup with everyone was superior to other vendors I was originally looking at for my wedding. Don't look into anybody else!

Sent on 02/22/2019
    Babydoll Weddings 25
    Babydoll Weddings 26

Rebecca · Married on 11/04/2018

Everyone loved our girls

Our 2 girls did such a great job. Even with a couple of my people being 45 minutes late, we were still done a half hour early.

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Brittney

Brittney Inch · Married on 10/12/2018

So Thankful!

They were friendly and accommodated my bridal party's needs. We all looked even more beautiful! Our hair and makeup lasted the whole night (9+ hours!)

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Babydoll Weddings 27
    Babydoll Weddings 28

Babydoll Weddings's reply:

Brittney - thank you so much for the review! Our team had an amazing time working with you!! Congratulations on marrying the man of your dreams!!

Michelle · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent!!

My wedding is the third wedding Babydoll’s has been part of.. they are great and they come to you which is great!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Babydoll Weddings's reply:

Michelle - we were so excited to be a part of another wedding within your circle! Thank you for trusting us (again)!!❤️

Rhonda · Married on 03/25/2018

Babydoll Weddings is FABULOUS!!!! I would highly recommend their services to any bride to be, or anyone needing hair / make-up services for a special even. From start to finish they were fantastic, so easy to work with, answered all my questions, and made great suggestions too. My stylist was Daniella and she was amazing. She was prompt, patient, responsive and so attentive. She is a total expert and artist and I was so impressed with her skills. Babydoll Weddings is GREAT!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Christina · Married on 03/17/2018

I found Babydoll Weddings on The Knot and after reading the reviews alone I called to book my wedding. We had a large party with lots of hair and make-up for several girls, my mother and my mother in law and everything was flawless. Daniella and the team were beyond amazing! Everyone looked amazing! Everyone's hair and make-up (including mine) lasted all night, with lashes! The price was reasonable and the service was top notch! So much so that I changed my hair salon for my color and cut along with my mom and sister! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Babydoll Weddings 36
    Babydoll Weddings 37
    Babydoll Weddings 38

Chrissie · Married on 03/16/2018

I booked Babydoll Weddings for my March 16th wedding at supersition manor and my stylist was Amanda. My trial in Feb went perfect Amanda saw a photo of what I wanted for hair and makeup she listened to what I was looking for she asked questions to get to know me and made great suggestions at the tine. Amanda did an amazing job on my trial I was beyond satisfied with the end results. I set up my engragement shoot the same day as the trial and my photos were stunning. The day of my wedding Amanda arrived at my venue promptly and fully prepared. She had her notes ready from the trial. I opted a few changes and Amanda really delivered.

Amanda did my hair /airbrush make up, hair for my ring keeper and airbrush makeup for my Aunt. She was AMAZING and everyone looks fabulously great! Our makeup was flawless and hair looked fantastic. We were all absolutely thrilled with her services and she was a pleasure to work with. My hair and makeup held up beautifully from early afternoon till way after midnight.

If you are looking for a fantastic stylist, great customer service, and great prices I highly recommend Babydoll Weddings and ask for Amanda. Thank you Amanda for making me look fantastic on my wedding day.

Sent on 03/23/2018
    Babydoll Weddings 39
    Babydoll Weddings 40

Kristen · Married on 03/10/2018

Everyone was very nice and responsive. My stylist listened to what I wanted and guidance where I needed it. We had a very early start but she was pleasant and engaged with us the whole time. Wonderful experience all around.

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Babydoll Weddings 41

Alysa · Married on 03/09/2018

I had Daniella as my hair and makeup artist for my wedding day! She was so sweet and accommodating. I did my trial way in advance for a photo session and she really helped me choose the best makeup that fit my taste and that would look great in my photos. On my wedding day I changed my hair piece and she was so flexible and my hair and makeup looked even better than my trial! I would highly recommend Babydoll Weddings for hair and makeup!

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Babydoll Weddings 42
    Babydoll Weddings 43
    Babydoll Weddings 44

Deena · Married on 03/04/2018

Another lifetime ago I worked as a makeup artist, so I have insanely high standards on hair and makeup. Amanda with Babydoll Weddings did a flawless job on my mother and I, while the accompanying team worked wonders on my bridesmaids! When Amanda finished with me on my wedding day I exclaimed that I loved it even more than my trial! Look no further for hair and makeup perfection!!!

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Babydoll Weddings 45
    Babydoll Weddings 46
    Babydoll Weddings 47
    Babydoll Weddings 48
    Babydoll Weddings 49
    Babydoll Weddings 50

Madelyn · Married on 02/28/2018

Amanda was my stylist and she was awesome!! I already submitted a 5 star review of y’all to weddingwire! :)

Sent on 06/08/2018

Cassidy · Married on 02/16/2018

I had such an amazing experience with this company for my wedding day. I have always struggled with bad acne and was so nervous for my wedding makeup thinking it could not be covered. Amanda was my makeup artist and totally ROCKED it! She made me feel at ease, and so confident on my wedding day. Amanda and her makeup partner made everyone in my bridal party, my mom, and Zach's mom's look beautiful! I am so pleased with this company and their team. They are amazing!

Sent on 03/02/2018