146 Reviews for Babydoll Weddings- Wedding Makeup, Airbrush, Hair Updo or Style, Tattoo Cover Up

User Photos
Hair Coloring (1)
Textured Styling (1)
Hair Trial (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
146 Babydoll Weddings- Wedding Makeup, Airbrush, Hair Updo or Style, Tattoo Cover Up Reviews

Babydoll Weddings is FABULOUS!!!! I would highly recommend their services to any bride to be, or anyone needing hair / make-up services for a special even. From start to finish they were fantastic, so easy to work with, answered all my questions, and made great suggestions too. My stylist was Daniella and she was amazing. She was prompt, patient, responsive and so attentive. She is a total expert and artist and I was so impressed with her skills. Babydoll Weddings is GREAT!

Profile Picture Rhonda , 3/25/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup

I found Babydoll Weddings on The Knot and after reading the reviews alone I called to book my wedding. We had a large party with lots of hair and make-up for several girls, my mother and my mother in law and everything was flawless. Daniella and the team were beyond amazing! Everyone looked amazing! Everyone's hair and make-up (including mine) lasted all night, with lashes! The price was reasonable and the service was top notch! So much so that I changed my hair salon for my color and cut along with my mom and sister! Highly recommend!

Photo for Babydoll Weddings- Wedding Makeup, Airbrush, Hair Updo or Style, Tattoo Cover Up Review - Mother of the Bride, Bride and MOH/Sister of the Bride
Photo for Babydoll Weddings- Wedding Makeup, Airbrush, Hair Updo or Style, Tattoo Cover Up Review - Mother of the Bride and Bride
Photo for Babydoll Weddings- Wedding Makeup, Airbrush, Hair Updo or Style, Tattoo Cover Up Review - MOH/Sister of the Bride and Bride
Photos
Photo for Babydoll Weddings- Wedding Makeup, Airbrush, Hair Updo or Style, Tattoo Cover Up Review - BMs and Bride
Photo for Babydoll Weddings- Wedding Makeup, Airbrush, Hair Updo or Style, Tattoo Cover Up Review - Mother of the Groom and Groom
Profile Picture Christina, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked Babydoll Weddings for my March 16th wedding at supersition manor and my stylist was Amanda. My trial in Feb went perfect Amanda saw a photo of what I wanted for hair and makeup she listened to what I was looking for she asked questions to get to know me and made great suggestions at the tine. Amanda did an amazing job on my trial I was beyond satisfied with the end results. I set up my engragement shoot the same day as the trial and my photos were stunning. The day of my wedding Amanda arrived at my venue promptly and fully prepared. She had her notes ready from the trial. I opted a few changes and Amanda really delivered.

Amanda did my hair /airbrush make up, hair for my ring keeper and airbrush makeup for my Aunt. She was AMAZING and everyone looks fabulously great! Our makeup was flawless and hair looked fantastic. We were all absolutely thrilled with her services and she was a pleasure to work with. My hair and makeup held up beautifully from early afternoon till way after midnight.

If you are looking for a fantastic stylist, great customer service, and great prices I highly recommend Babydoll Weddings and ask for Amanda. Thank you Amanda for making me look fantastic on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Chrissie, 3/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling

Everyone was very nice and responsive. My stylist listened to what I wanted and guidance where I needed it. We had a very early start but she was pleasant and engaged with us the whole time. Wonderful experience all around.

Profile Picture Kristen, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had Daniella as my hair and makeup artist for my wedding day! She was so sweet and accommodating. I did my trial way in advance for a photo session and she really helped me choose the best makeup that fit my taste and that would look great in my photos. On my wedding day I changed my hair piece and she was so flexible and my hair and makeup looked even better than my trial! I would highly recommend Babydoll Weddings for hair and makeup!

Profile Picture Alysa, 3/9/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Another lifetime ago I worked as a makeup artist, so I have insanely high standards on hair and makeup. Amanda with Babydoll Weddings did a flawless job on my mother and I, while the accompanying team worked wonders on my bridesmaids! When Amanda finished with me on my wedding day I exclaimed that I loved it even more than my trial! Look no further for hair and makeup perfection!!!

Profile Picture Deena, 3/4/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Amanda was my stylist and she was awesome!! I already submitted a 5 star review of y’all to weddingwire! :)

Profile Picture Madelyn, 2/28/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

we LOVED our experience with Babydoll- they made it so easy and stress free the day of our wedding, they captured the look i wanted for the bridesmaid and everyone else int eh wedding party, i also was in aw of the tattoo cover up. you couldn't tell i had a tattoo on my back and it lasted over a week.

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 1/27/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Babydoll was great!!! They were responsive right away to my email requests, changing and adding services. My hair and makeup turned out beautifully!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We met Babydoll Weddings at an open house at Aldea and the stylists were great about answering our questions about complexions, skin tones, hair types, etc. One main factor that led to us booking them is that they travel to the venue (or other location) where your party is getting ready.  That takes away so much stress in figuring out how to get everyone to and from the Salon while budgeting the right amount of time.  The package pricing is also very competitive and since we are gifting this service to our attendants, price and value was a huge factor. Our trial was beyond successful!  We arrived at the Salon and were surprised with glasses of champagne for everyone.  We shared our vision with the stylists the best we could – we are guys, after all – and showed a couple of pictures and they started styling.  The entire process didn’t take as long as we expected. Each stylist was so knowledgeable and they even offered styling tips to each girl. By the end of the trial, each girl was sporting the look we envisioned! The stylists took photos of their finished work and also wrote various notes that they can refer back to on our wedding day.  That was hugely comforting knowing that they will have photos and notes to remember what they did at the trial.  When it came to the day of, everything went absolutely perfect. The stylists went off the notes they took down from the trial and all of our girls looked exactly how we wanted them for our big day! A++ rating!

Profile Picture Alan, 1/14/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sabrina and Kelsey were amazing and my hair and makeup were flawless on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Kara, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was very pleased with the service. I was in town for my son's wedding and was treated like a regular customer. Couldn't of been happier with how my hair and makeup turned out!

Profile Picture Candice, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I chose Babydoll Weddings to do hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids for my December 9 wedding. They did a spectacular job! My trial appointment was fantastic and so much fun. Kelsey listened to my thoughts and took the pictures I showed her and ran with them. On the day of the wedding the girls were there right on time and worked their way through me and all four bridesmaid and still finished on time for pictures! We had a blast talking and joking with them while they worked and the final results were gorgeous for me and all my girls. We were all thrilled! I highly recommend Babydoll Weddings for the perfect look and a personal and fun experience.

Profile Picture Lindsi, 12/9/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Anita was amazing! I’m not usually a makeup wearer, and she made me feel very comfortable and so beautiful!

Profile Picture Brie, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Chastine was so pleasant to work with and very flexible. She did hair for the bride, three bridesmaids and the mother of the bride in just under five hours. Everyone was very pleased with her work.

Profile Picture Rebekkah, 12/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sam fro Babydoll Weddings was our hairstylist for our wedding. She styled hair for me, my mom and two of my bridesmaids. I had done a trial run with Sam, but wanted something a little different the day of the wedding - and she did an outstanding job! Sam arrived in a timely fashion and had all of us ready to go at the scheduled time. She made us all feel elegant and our hair styles lasted all night through the ceremony, hugging guests, dancing and the after party! Overall, Babydoll Weddings was great to work with. They were very responsive to my emails and phone calls. Thank you all! (Photos by Katelyn Cantu)

Profile Picture Erika, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Amanda and the team of professionals who did our hair and makeup for my wedding were absolutely amazing! They were on time, ran their services right on schedule, and had us all looking flawless! They were so much fun, too!
There were eight of us getting hair and makeup done. Some wanted airbrush makeup, while some girls went with traditional makeup. Everyone looked great and our hair and makeup lasted all night long.
I loved the way I looked after my trial with Amanda, but decided to slightly change my hairstyle and lip color on the day of my wedding. Amanda was very flexible and was able to make the changes exactly the way I wanted them.
I would recommend Babydoll Weddings to anyone!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I wouldn't of gone any other direction then Babydoll Weddings when it came down to me and my bridal party getting for my wedding day. Kristin was such a delight to work with prior to the big day, and she was always quick with a response. We all know how some brides can be, and usually want answers right away... Kristin nailed it! Amanda was our stylist on the morning of the wedding, and she was so much fun to have there. I am horrible when it comes to makeup, and was very indecisive with what I wanted. Amanda gave me some ideas, and I put my beauty making into her hands. She made me look like a princess! Babydoll Weddings offers great prices, friendly staff, and I would highly recommend them to anyone that is looking to get glamoured for their wedding day or a special event. Thank you all so much!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Babydoll Weddings is amazing! I booked them to do myself (airbrush makeup and hair), my bridesmaids (airbrush makeup and hair), and the two mothers’ (traditional makeup and hair) and am so pleased that I did. Everyone looked amazing and the stylists at Babydoll are high quality and professional (and they are also super funny and nice!). I am so glad that I splurged on this. Everyone had a great time getting pampered and we didn’t feel stressed or pressured trying to get ready ourselves. I highly recommend this salon and will definitely be going back to the non-wedding side.

Profile Picture Afton, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

What a great group of gals to work with! They were ready, willing and able to do whatever it took to make our day extra special and it shows. Thanks so much!

Photo for Babydoll Weddings- Wedding Makeup, Airbrush, Hair Updo or Style, Tattoo Cover Up Review - Jessica & Keira
Photo for Babydoll Weddings- Wedding Makeup, Airbrush, Hair Updo or Style, Tattoo Cover Up Review - Jessica & Mom
Photo for Babydoll Weddings- Wedding Makeup, Airbrush, Hair Updo or Style, Tattoo Cover Up Review - Jessica & Aurie
Photo for Babydoll Weddings- Wedding Makeup, Airbrush, Hair Updo or Style, Tattoo Cover Up Review - Jessica & Dan at Villa Siena
Profile Picture Jessica, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I'm so glad that I chose Babydoll weddings for my hair and make-up. I didn't have a wedding party, so I wasn't sure if it was worth having someone come out to the venue just for me. However, I couldn't imagine doing it any other way after experiencing the day. The stylist was there on time and had everything to make things perfect. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Marie, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was so impressed by Amanda the stylist. She knew exactly what I wanted and took the time to listen and understand exactly what my wedding party wanted. I am a pretty picky person but she nailed every single piece. Hair, Brows and the airbrush makeup was phenomenal.

Profile Picture Stacy, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The day of the wedding was super hectic for me but Sabrina our wedding stylist changed all of that. She was so on top of everything and and it all went smoothly. Everybody was done on time and looked beautiful.

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The stylist are very professional. They are very understanding. I was very anxious about the wedding and couldn't decide on a hair do or makeup and they helped and supported my decision. I finally decided on one. When my stylist arrived she was great and explained the whole process of my hair and makeup. She also helped my mom with my corset when I was putting my dress on. Very professional and awesome company.

Profile Picture Dallan, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews