Sweet Petites KC Reviews

Sweet Petites KC

Kansas City, MO
View more information

• User1298520 2+ years ago
    Just used Baby Cakes for my wedding cupcakes last month and was thrilled with the end result!
    We had SO many people come up to us just to tell us how amazing the cupcakes were. AND they looked fabulous!
    Love them, and will continue to visit their River Market location way too often :)

ps - their "stripper dust" effect is awesome. Definitely recommend! :)
    Jenee Married on 09/03/2011
    They do wedding cakes but I opted for their specialty - cupcakes. And I couldn't be more thrilled! My guests kept coming back for more and they took some back to their hotel with them. One of my friends is having a shower out of state and asked me to bring some to her! They make tiny, regular and jumbo sized. I went for tiny because I think there is less mess and its easier to eat. Bites of heaven, I promise!
  • User2278589 2+ years ago
    Everything was absolutely phenomenal. From my first meeting with Abra at their cute store in the River Market down to delivery and set up. I've been to other weddings where they have to throw cupcakes out at the end of the night. Not here. We ordered enough cupcakes for every person to have 2 and they were GONE by the end of the night! Super friendly service and top notch cupcakes!
    Kathryn Married on 03/24/2012
    Babycakes was a favorite of ours when we lived in Kansas City, so when we decided to come back for our wedding, we knew we wanted to have them as our "wedding cake." Since we planned our wedding from out of town, it was sometimes a bit stilted on communication (via e-mail, etc.), but after they showed us a mock up of some ideas, they were great about taking feedback. And the result on the wedding day was beautiful. Their cupcakes were delicious and helped us add a personal touch to our wedding. Great cupcakes!
    Stephanie Married on 09/13/2008
    I have no complaints here, other than I wish for large orders they gave a price break. You pay the same price as someone purchasing only one. But they were delicious and held up so well through the entire evening, even in the humid outdoor setting of my wedding.