BabyCakes Cupcakes Reviews

15 Reviews for BabyCakes Cupcakes

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing service

Tricia was amazing and so were the cupcakes! Everyone loved them! She let us pick what we wanted to sample and we just went and picked them up, it was super easy. She came to the venue to set up the cupcake stand and was so helpful. I would highly recommend going to baby cakes if you are wanting to have cupcakes at your wedding. I am looking forward to using her again for other events!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Courtney · Married on 01/20/2019

really, really good cupcakes

Tricia did a fantastic job with the cupcakes for our wedding! She delivered them, set up the tier, and added floral decorations - it looked so pretty! Most importantly, she is great about working with clients with food allergies! My husband and several of our family members are Celiac, so we wanted all our cupcakes to be gluten free. Her selection of gluten free flavors was immense. We went with the carrot cake, pecan, and marble, and they were so good you would never know they were gluten free.

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Jancee

Jancee Tabacnic · Married on 10/07/2018

Delicious Cupcakes, Great Design, So Wonderful

From the very first email for information all the way through our wedding day, Tricia was absolutely wonderful to work with. She helped us navigate the variety of flavors and options for our cupcakes and mini cake, was very generous with a six-cupcake tasting with our choice of flavors, and worked tirelessly to make the perfect mini cake. She was always available to answer questions and offer advice, gave us straight information on budget and pricing, helped us narrow down design ideas and choose the perfect arrangement. Bonus points for being LGBT friendly and willing to work with a lesbian couple. She even helped us find the perfect rainbow cupcake liners and also created a rainbow design on the mini cake for a hint of pride! And of course everything was absolutely delicious and our guests raved about the flavors, especially the morning jolt cocktail cupcake. I would absolutely recommend Tricia and BabyCakes Cupcakes for any event!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Alyssa · Married on 10/21/2017

As a bride living in Orlando, planning a wedding in Lexington, Tricia was beyond accommodating. She was accessible, answered every email and correspondence in a timely manner, and went above and beyond to ensure everything would be perfect for our big day. Her confections are absolutely DELICIOUS and I would recommend her to anyone. When we came up to Kentucky about 10 months before the wedding to try all of the bakers in the area, she was hands down our choice. Though the cupcakes were incredible, what won us over was her attention to detail, the way she treated us as customers, and how sweet she was. You can tell she truly loves what she does, and THAT is what we wanted in partners for our special day. Thank you, Tricia!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Ashley · Married on 08/18/2017

I can't say how happy I am about choosing Babycakes to do our cupcakes! We chose to use Tricia after tasting pretty much all of the cupcakes in Lexington and she blew the competition out of the water flavor and texture wise. However she was really above and beyond what I expected. She was prompt at answering my emails, she helped me come up with a number to accommodate my guests (even though I didn't listen and ordered more!) and she even delivered and set up the cupcakes the day of. The cupcakes were even amazing at the day after brunch! I highly recommend choosing Babycakes for your wedding!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Rosemary · Married on 05/20/2017

We used Baby Cakes for our wedding cake and they were AMAZING to work with. When we first expressed interest, we were provided 6 sample cupcakes based on what we told them we like. All were delicious. We ordered 150 cupcakes and a small cutting cake which they delivered to our wedding location and for a deposit we were able to use their cupcake tier. (We got the $20 deposit back after returning the tier about a week later.) Having cupcakes at our wedding saved us a lot of hassle plus we avoided the typical cake cutting fee. All of our guests enjoyed them and we were able to pick a variety of flavors. I highly recommend using Baby Cakes for any events where you want to serve cake.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Rafayna · Married on 09/10/2016

Tricia and her cupcakes are awesome! Her cupcake flavors are creative and delicious - we went with the white chocolate raspberry, chai tea and pomegranate cupcakes, and they (especially the chai tea) were such a hit! We didn't have any left at the end of the night. Tricia was great to work with - her tasting process was really easy (you take the samples home to try them at your leisure) and you don't have to place your order way in advance (we placed ours a week or so before the wedding). She's really laid back, but I always felt taken care of.

We really enjoyed working with her and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Katie · Married on 08/20/2016

These cupcakes are amazing! As a vegan, it's hard to find some good desserts. But Tricia knows her stuff. Everyone at my wedding were in love with the cupcakes. I had vegan coconut, vegan bourbon, and vegan gluten-free devil's food -- and all of them were scrumptious! Oh -- and the prices are excellent.
    Tricia goes above and beyond for customers. She did a great job setting up the cupcakes, too.
    I cannot recommend BabyCakes more!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2016

I've been going to Babycakes for years, and knew exactly who I wanted to do my wedding. Tricia did an incredible job and the cupcakes were amazing. I'm only disappointed that I didn't have time to eat a second one before the night was over!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Jenna · Married on 06/04/2016

Tricia was the best! She was super easy to work with, and very good at replying to my questions and emails. The cupcakes were delicious- we did mint julep, chocolate bourbon, blackberry, and creme brulee. the hardest part was choosing flavors- she has so many, and they are all so good! I would definitely recommend to anyone who needs cupcakes for an event.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Jena · Married on 12/05/2015

We had a great experience with BabyCakes Cupcakes for our wedding. We contacted Tricia, the owner, via email and she was extremely responsive. She has a huge selection and some really creative flavors! Her tastings are extremely helpful, and we definitely appreciated the opportunity to try our selections before our purchase. Tricia was very flexible in making last-minute adjustments to our order. We had the cupcakes delivered to our reception venue and BabyCakes arranged them, and they all looked beautiful. Lots of compliments, and great (and cheaper) alternative to a huge wedding cake!

Sent on 12/16/2015
  • TwoPs

Melanie · Married on 07/18/2015

My wedding has yet to come but I am scheduled to use BabyCakes for my cupcakes and mini cake. The tasting was delicious! My favorite was the cookie dough! When I told her i didn't care for the two chocolate ones I tasted, she gladly gave me two others to try and they were both delicious! I am so excited to see the end results!

Sent on 05/07/2015

stacey · Married on 07/30/2011

The most amazing cupcakes I have ever put in my mouth. I could sit in their little store all day long and eat those things. Worked with me to create an awesomely cute groom's cake and they now offer mini cakes for you to cut! The best selection of flavors...it was very hard to pick! I am just sad I didn't get to even finish one cupcake at the wedding...make sure someone boxes some up for you!

Sent on 08/06/2011

Stella · Married on 06/13/2011

These ladies were amazing to work with! They were relaxed and easy to work with, as well as being open to my ideas. They are my favorite cake/cupcake place ever. They have so many different flavors. We had 9 regular flavors 2 sugar free and 3 cocktail. They were great. We got a lot of compliments on them. They brought everything in and set it up for us and the presentation was beautiful. They also offer a discount for weddings.

Sent on 07/15/2011

Katy · Married on 03/26/2016

We had Babycakes cupcakes for our wedding and they were absolutely delicious (and I did not even get to eat any until the following day! still moist and yummy). The best part is they offer vegan cupcakes which we needed for a few of our guests. They are a great value and very friendly!

Sent on 03/29/2016