Baby Breath Bridal Services Reviews

19 | Cold Spring, NY

19 Reviews for Baby Breath Bridal Services

19 Baby Breath Bridal Services Reviews

Amy · Married on 09/02/2018

Heather and her assistant were excellent. Nothing but positive results.

Baby Breath Bridal Services 1
    Baby Breath Bridal Services 2

Dana · Married on 02/10/2018

Heather and her team did my bridesmaid, mother of the bride/groom and my bridal hair and makeup for my wedding in Garrison on 2/10/18. Everyone turned out beautiful and was extremely happy. Heather was prompt and arrived at my hotel the morning of my wedding and couldn't be more professional and amazing! Heather also worked with me for my hair and makeup trial a few months before my wedding and I left feeling beautiful and ready for my special day! Thank you, Heather!

Baby Breath Bridal Services 3
    Baby Breath Bridal Services 4
    Baby Breath Bridal Services 5
    Baby Breath Bridal Services 6
    Baby Breath Bridal Services 7
    Baby Breath Bridal Services 8
    Baby Breath Bridal Services 9

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

Heather was amazing! She did such a great job with hair and makeup for my wedding and made my day perfect. I would highly recommend Baby Breath Bridal for your wedding!

Gail · Married on 09/16/2017

Heather the makeup artist was amazing. She did my hair also and I love the finished look. She was sweet, accommodating and professional. We worked together with each offering suggestions of what will work and what won't. I highly recommend!

Baby Breath Bridal Services 10
    Baby Breath Bridal Services 11

Gina · Married on 05/05/2016

Heather and her team were absolutely amazing. I was so happy with my look the day of my wedding even though I changed my mind on how I wanted my hair from my initial consult. They truly delivered and even accommodated my aunt and cousin who decided to get makeup done the day of. Very fun and supportive during the get ready time too. Thank you so much for making me feel my best and absolutely beautiful.

Amie · Married on 05/16/2015

Heather is the absolute best! I would recommend her to anyone! I never wear make-up in my daily life, and I was looking for somebody who could create a natural look for my tricky redheaded coloring. She checked in with me as she added things and made sure she understood exactly what I wanted... then went above and beyond! Do yourself a favor and visit her studio. The view alone is worth the trip! xo

Adrienne · Married on 10/12/2014

My partner and I recently got married in a small, intimate wedding in a private home in the Hudson Valley. We planned the event in less than two months and were pulling together details up until the last minute. I called Heather only a few days before our event to see if it would be possible for her to style the hair of the bride, and four other family members. She was able to maneuver some things around so she could accommodate us! I couldn't have been more thrilled with how things worked out. She came (with one other stylist) to the private home and created beautiful hairstyles. Everyone was thrilled with how amazing they came out! Heather was great to work with and so flexible! I would definitely recommend her!

Gabriela · Married on 06/21/2014

I was very impressed with Heather and her team of girls and their flexibility and ability to manage a large bridal party. I had 6 bridesmaids, my mom, flower girl, and myself getting hair and make-up done. Everybody was happy with their make-up and hair. My mom typically never wears make-up, but she looked so happy and beautiful with the results. Heather's make-up was flawless and looked as I requested: natural and flattering. I got many compliments for my make up and hair and my wedding pictures look beautiful!

Chris · Married on 07/21/2012

Heather provided beautiful hair and makeup services for me on my wedding day, as well as for my maid of honor. Both looked amazing - she was able to create exactly what I wanted from viewing some different hairstyles I had liked on Pinterest. (One of my few wedding regrets is that I didn't get a photo of the hair without the veil, it was that great.) Though I know she is expert at fancy makeup, I told her I wanted to look like I always do...only better. And she did that perfectly. It was a great experience even though I had not planned very far in advance, and Heather was personable and kind. My mom always does her own hair and makeup, but after seeing us, she wished she'd signed on too. It was all great.

• User4198242 · 2+ years ago

I had a fabulous experience with Heather, start to finish. She encouraged me to trust her on the approach to my wedding makeup, and I'm glad I did. I felt wonderful, and the pictures are fabulous. I've never looked better, thanks to Heather!

Amanda · Married on 04/30/2011

Heather and her assistant were amazing at our wedding. They were fun to spend the morning with and everyone's makeup looked perfect throughout the wedding. I highly recommend her!

Shauna · Married on 09/08/2018

Heather did a great job with my makeup! I don’t have great skin, but she made me feel confident without making me look cakey

Vicki · Married on 04/28/2018

Heather was great. She did my hair and makeup for my wedding. She also his the hair and makeup for my bridesmaids. She offers many ideas when I wasn’t quite sure about that I wanted. Overall very happy.

Laura · Married on 10/16/2011

Was flexible with pricing as I had a very small wedding and only needed makeup for myself and one other. Felt very comfortable with the makeup artist. She did exactly what I wanted. I look like a prettier version of my everyday self in my photos.

• User5207523 · 2+ years ago

I was so pleased with how the makeup and hair turned out. My bridesmaids also looked incredible.
    Heather definitely knows what she's doing, and I trusted that she would make me look great for my wedding. I don't usually wear much makeup if any, and she helped me overcome my "jitters" about eye makeup application.

I'm giving BBB 4 stars out of 5 for value, because I found the pricing on the high side. That said, anything wedding related will mean a general increase in cost of services across the board. I found most makeup services across the board to be on the expensive side.

Natalie · Married on 05/21/2017

Heather did the makeup for my wedding on May 21st up in the Catskills. She did a fantastic job on the makeup and eyelashes and they lasted all night, into the wee hours of the party. She arrived on time to where we were getting ready in Woodstock and was ready to roll with a smile. She is super easy to work with, really fun as a person, and very good at what she does. I knew she'd be perfect when we did the trial at her home in Cold Spring a few months prior to the wedding and I couldn't be happier with her services! Highly recommend.

Melissa · Married on 09/21/2013

Courtney did my make-up for my wedding and i loved it. she also did hair and make up for my bridesmaids and all were thrilled with the results.

Rajani · Married on 09/26/2015

2.2
      3.0
      1.0

I booked with Heather for all the bridesmaid's hair and makeup. She got the time wrong and they never came. She took 3 months to get me my deposit back and gave excuses the whole way.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Baby Breath Bridal Services's reply:

With all due respect! from the very get go I conveyed to you that I was completely booked. You were insistent so I ended up subcontracting it out which I no longer do when my name is attached to it for this vary reason. My apologies. I personally have never been late or a no-show to any event. Have a beautiful day and God Bless :)