13 Reviews for B3 A Beach Bunny Bakery

User Photos
Photos
Delivery (2)

Thank you ELIZABETH!!! I cannot even begin to explain how thankful my husband and I are for Elizabeth from B3 a beach bunny bakery! We had a destination wedding in Hawaii in Olowalu and had booked another cake artist for our special day. We had already paid in full and 2 days before our wedding, she "backed out", turns out she was a scam artist. :( Needless to say we were stressed out with not much time or $$$ left! A couple of my bridesmaids reached out to several bakeries on Maui. They sent me a few pics of desserts Elizabeth had made, and we were just praying for a miracle! Elizabeth was incredibly sweet and understanding and so willing to help us out even though it was such short notice and she already had a busy weekend! We picked a lillikoi passion fruit buttercream cake for our wedding cake and also had plenty of cupcakes and the prettiest macaroons with gold accents! So sad that that the macaroons were all snatched up and we didn't get to taste any of them, but the guests couldn't stop raving. Her costs were incredibly reasonable for the quality. We never spoke to Elizabeth directly, but Elizabeth, please know you made such a bitter moment so sweet - pun intended :) We wish we could have your sweets over and over again, and only wish we booked you from the beginning. Thank you, thank you, thank you! For your delicious treats and for going above and beyond to squeeze us in :') We hope to cross paths again!

With all our love in the world, the newlyweds Hope and Alex

Profile Picture Hope, 12/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Betty baked a beautiful beehive and sheet cakes for our wedding. We came to her with a few pictures and she made it a reality! She even made her specialty honey buttercream frosting for them which was sooo wonderfully sweet with a pinch of salty. Sad to say the cake didn't last very long, even though we ordered more than we needed, but that's okay. We kept getting compliments on the cake for the rest of the night.
Betty herself is very sweet and accommodating, I would recommend her in a heartbeat! Mahalo!

Profile Picture Briana, 1/4/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery

Elizabeth was so great to work with. We ordered cupcakes for our wedding which looked awesome but my favorite was the macarons. When I saw on her site she was a pastry chef, I knew the quality would probably be better than some of the self declared cake bakers on Maui that had gouging prices. Elizabeth's prices were fair but when I sent her a pinterest pic of a macaron made to look like a seashell, I had no idea she would 1. be willing to try it out and at the same price and 2. make it look even more amazing than the picture. I want to go to Maui to learn how to make seashell macarons with her! Delivered ontime and followed up a week before the wedding to confirm there weren't any changes we wanted made. Trilogy recommended and they were spot on. My folks tried some of her pastries at one of the local cafes in Lahaina and also raved about the quality. I wish I could add a picture because that would actually do her skills justice. Thanks!

Profile Picture User6083704, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

A Beach Bunny Bakery made a perfect wedding cake for us - not only was the design just as we'd requested the cake was so delicious it was all gone by the end of the evening! The friendly service and quick response time to our requests made for an overall excellent experience!

Profile Picture User6669893, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery

The cake was absolutely perfect. Liz was very helpful. She worked within our budget and had some wonderful suggestions.
The flavor was great and all the guests commented on how delicious it tasted.

Profile Picture Sue, 10/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The wedding cake was awesome....you don't usually find people asking for seconds....and it was beautiful, heartfelt....told the strory of their lives!

Profile Picture lisa, 9/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Liz is truly a masterful dessert creator. We had the honor of having her make our wedding party desserts and her creativity and talent is amazing. 8 years later people still talk about our wedding cake - ask about the Chocolate Chocolate Mousse Cake she made for Karen & Clint!

Profile Picture User4180724, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Liz created the most beautiful and delicious wedding cake for us. She creating a cake that would integrate the natural flowers of the wedding into the actual cake. She personally delivered the cake to the venue for the reception and made sure that it was setup and ready the day of the wedding. We received so many compliments from our guest that the cake was delicious. It was just perfect!

Profile Picture Christopher, 10/24/03, 1 Review