B. Simple Designs Reviews

7 | Canton, GA

7 Reviews for B. Simple Designs

Kayla C. · Getting married on 09/30/2023

Above and beyond expectations!

Jayde went above and beyond on my cards! She helped guide and direct me to the right colors and design I had in my head but couldn’t quite explain specifically. She was patient and helped me look at different options. She took what I had pictured and turned it into something unbelievable! Great quality, great attitude and fantastic turn around! 1-10 I rate her 10 all the way! If you need something done, she is the one to make it happen! I will definitely be ordering from B. simple Designs again!

Sent on 03/11/2021

B. Simple Designs's reply:

Thank you Kayla!! I had so much fun working on your project with you. Thank you for the kind review :)

Heather · Married on 09/14/2019

B. Simple Designs was AMAZING

I loved my wedding invitations that B. Simple Designs did for me!

Sent on 03/03/2021

B. Simple Designs's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Heather! I had so much fun working together on your wedding invitations. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this review :)

Hannah · Married on 03/25/2018

Meets every need!

Jayde is so intentional and detail oriented in all of her creations. I tell her my vision and she creates something amazing! The products that she uses are top notch quality and always beautiful. I use her for all of my stationary needs.

Sent on 03/19/2021

Cassie D. · Married on 11/15/2017

Love working with B.Simple!!!

Jayde has designed multiple invites for me and my closest friends! Save the dates, wedding suites, and shower invites. She does extremely high quality work, and is super collaborative when designing the final product. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/15/2021
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 07/03/2016

Best in the biz!

B. Simple is the BEST! She's made multiple invites for all different phases of our lives. She's timely, creative, and affordable. We love her work and she's always designing the cutest invites for us!

Sent on 03/05/2021

B. Simple Designs's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Hillary! I love working on all of your projects and how much fun I have designing them. Thank you again for the sweet review :)
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 00/00/0000

10/10 Quality & Service

B. Simple has always been my go to for wedding invites and shower invitations. She is able to create my vision from just one email! Quick to respond and easy to work with. You MUST use for your next wedding, shower or party!

Sent on 03/08/2021

B. Simple Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Jordan! I always love working with you on your fun projects and look forward to working together again soon :)