b.f.f.: beautiful.flawless.face. makeup artistry Reviews

11 | Oxon Hill, MD

11 Reviews for b.f.f.: beautiful.flawless.face. makeup artistry

Rochelle · Married on 07/01/2016

Keisha made my wedding day! I had gone on a few make up trials and the experience was terrible. When I did my trial with Keisha it was a perfect and I felt like my original self. Keisha's work is simply unbelievable, and she truly loves what she does. She made me feel very comfortable and knew exactly what I was looking for - natural make up with a pop. Keisha also did the make up for my mother-in-law and sister-in-law, which also came out perfect. I cannot thank Keisha enough for all her hard work and time on my wedding day. She even did some lip gloss, blush, and mascara for my flower girls! Truly a wonderful make-up artist and person. I would recommend her to anyone.

Thank you again Keisha!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Jess · Married on 04/06/2013

Keisha was amazing! She did my (bride), my bridesmaids' and my mother's makeup. We all looked stunning. She is a true artists! Although she knew what she was doing, she made sure I approved of everything and did not take offense when I was giving my opinions. Keisha said, "I don't want you to like your make-up, I want you to LOVE it". I surely did! I was complimented on it all evening (even by males who really didn't know what they were talking about).

Keisha treated my friends and family as if they were just as important as me on my wedding day. She came to our hotel and we had to leave her in the room while we raced to the wedding venue. When we returned to the hotel, it was spotless. Not only did she clean up the space she was using, but she did all she could to make the room presentable and clutter-free.

I would recommend Keisha to any bride or anyone who is looking for a make-up artist. She is truly amazing and I am grateful to have found her for my special day!

Sent on 04/14/2013

Sara · Married on 09/08/2012

Keisha did the make-up for my September 2012 wedding, and she did an absolutely amazing job. I am totally clueless when it comes to make-up and very shy about wearing it. At both my trial and at the actual wedding, Keisha made me look gorgeous AND made me feel comfortable. She listened to me completely, adjusted when she could tell I was reticent about the lip color choice (it looked beautiful, but I chew on my lips when I am nervous so I thought that a gloss might be better), and still made me look and feel like me. She also did the make-up for my mother, my step-mother, and my sister-in-law, all of whom have very different coloring and very different attitudes towards make-up. Everyone looked beautiful and Keisha worked phenomenally with all of the different -- and somewhat difficult -- personalities.

Because the wedding day is stressful, it was really important to me to have vendors that I could trust implicitly. Keisha was that and more. She knew exactly what she was doing, she understood everything everyone wanted, and she made it so that I didn't have to think. That's exactly what I needed. She is professional, prompt, responsive, and intuitive. I couldn't have asked for anyone better. She was a delight to work with, and I would hire her for any occasion. She even gave me tips on how to put make up on myself and gave me the lip liner and gloss that she used on me!

Sent on 11/20/2012
  • April

April · Married on 10/16/2011

Keisha was the BEST!!! She made myself, my bridal party, and my mom look absolutely radiant on my wedding day. Since I rarely wear makeup, we opted for a more natural look, and Keisha was so great in making that look happen. The makeup wasn't heavy at all, blended sooo well, and by the end of long day/night of partying, my entire bridal party still looked absolutely gorgeous. She's definitely our new b.f.f. and I definitely plan to use her services anytime I want that special look :)

Thanks again!!
    April

Sent on 11/03/2011
  • Karol

Karol · Married on 09/24/2011

Keisha will transform you into the perfect bride!!! I had an image of what I wanted in my mind, and Keisha made it a reality!!! I use to do make up in the past, but the techniques that Keisha has are AMAIZING! She is very very Talented. Her assistant Mary are too!!

I am using Keisha for all my special events!! She will make you look fabulous.

Sent on 09/26/2011

Melissa · Married on 07/23/2011

Keisha was absolutely amazing! I could not imagine having anyone else do my make-up for my wedding day! She was sweet, professional, upbeat, happy, and On It! Whenever there was a touch-up needed, she was there!! Everything you could ask for during your wedding day! I was honored to have her at my wedding to share my wedding day with me! I have already highly, highly recommended her to my friends and will continue to in the future!!! Any bride with Keisha in her corner is a lucky, beautiful bride!

Sent on 07/29/2011

Robin · Married on 01/08/2011

BFF did my make-up for my wedding as well as my mother's and my husband's sister. Keisha did a fantastic job! I wanted to look like myself but slightly made up and she gave me exactly what I wanted. She was extremely professional, very prompt and made everyone look even more gorgeous than they already were! I never had any issue communicating with Keisha as she was incredibly responsive and extraordinarily flexible. I would hire BFF again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/21/2011

andrea · Married on 10/09/2010

Keisha was amazing. She is so personable and just a lovely person- it was an absolute pleasure to work with her! her prices are a steal for the quality of work that she does. I'm going to have to find an excuse to work with her again!

Sent on 10/26/2010

Terri · Married on 01/16/2010

Keisha is as patient and professional an artiste as she is talented - she didn't rush, she was full of helpful information that I was able to use going forward, and, most importantly, I looked absolutely amazing, if I do say so myself! If you want to be as anxiety-free on your big day as possible, choosing BFF is a major step in the right direction!

Sent on 05/13/2010

Shannon · Married on 04/03/2009

BFF is fabulous! My wedding make-up experience with my bridal party was wonderful. Keisha made everyone feel at ease and worked with me to make sure my bridal make up was perfect!

Sent on 05/04/2010

Katie · Married on 06/04/2005

Keisha did such a great job with my wedding day make-up. The make-up looked so natural, felt so light on my face, and was applied so well that it barely needed touching up throughout the long day. She was so professional and easy to deal with...she even jumped in after she was done with my make-up to assist my bridesmaids with getting the sash on their dresses tied just right! I will definitely recommend BFF over and over again! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/04/2010