B.E.V. Weddings Reviews

B.E.V. Weddings 5
B.E.V. Weddings 6
B.E.V. Weddings 7

Tara · Married on 12/17/2011

Our photographer was extremely friendly, patient, and understanding. He listened to everything I had to say and did it! It was great to have a photographer that wanted nothing more than to make me happy and give me I want on my special day. Right before the wedding I was extremely stressed and worried, and he caught all of the moments and things I was missing out on during that time. It was great to be able to look back at my photos and see the whole entire day play out again and to even be able to see moments I missed out on. I love the fact that he made my guests smile and want to be photographed. It was one more big thing on my wedding agenda that I knew I wouldn't have to be concerned about the second I hired him.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to ANYONE! And my pictures are gorgeous and something not I, but my entire group of friends and family, will cherish the rest of our lives!!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Lauren · Married on 07/26/2009

Bobby did a great job with my wedding photos. I had an intense fear of looking bad in my wedding pictures but I love every one of them. He did a wonderful job capturing the feeling of the day!

Sent on 08/23/2012
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/16/2014

Robert did an amazing job with our wedding tease/snippets video. I shoot and edit video myself so I was extremely picky when it came to choosing someone to film our special day. I researched many videographers in the Atlanta area and I couldn't believe how much they charged for mediocre work. I questioned if I should even invest in a videographer due to the price, but I am now so glad I did. Bob's Eye View does fantastic work and the price is lower than most of the companies in the area. I have watched the video close to a million times now and sent it to my guests as a way to remember the occasion. Our guests are still talking about how amazing our wedding video was and I am glad we made the decision to hire BEV. Robert also did a wonderful job editing the raw footage and added a great deal of artistic/creative flair. He was easy to work with and even the photographer commented on how pleasant he was the day of the event. If you're on the fence about hiring a wedding videographer, I guarantee you won't regret going with this company.

Sent on 09/17/2014

Tina · Married on 06/07/2014

BEV did a fantastic job with our wedding video! I really liked how professional they were. Also, we received our video within 2 weeks! They were awesome!

Sent on 06/21/2014

R · Married on 10/04/2014

Robert and his Wife make a great team. Seamless process and very professional. Timely post processing and great quality work for a competitive price. Book the Super Booth... it is sooo worth it.

Sent on 10/29/2014