B & B Photography, LLC Reviews

14 | Reno, NV

14 Reviews for B & B Photography, LLC

14 B & B Photography, LLC Reviews

Miranda · Married on 08/09/2018

Great photos, great people.

Blanca and Brandon are amazing. I can not stress this enough. They are, first off, some of the most wonderful people I have ever met. They're the type of people that we would have invited to our wedding had they not been the photographers and if we had met them sooner than the day of.

All of our interactions with Blanca & Brandon were over the phone or through email because our wedding was a destination wedding (kind of). We live four hours away from the where we were getting married, so getting up to Tahoe to meet all of the vendors, interview different options, see the venue, try food, pick florists, etc, was very difficult due to work, school and the distance. Blanca and Brandon made what could have been very difficult instead very easy. We spoke on the phone several times, they helped put together a wedding timeline & photography timeline and had an awesome questionnaire that helped make us think about what photos we wanted & needed. Kevin and I felt very well informed and very confident that we had made the right decision.

The day of the wedding was incredibly amazing. Blanca and Brandon are so much fun to be around and it felt like they were friends just along for the ride. The photos they were cranking out were AMAZING... from the details beforehand, to the candids of everyone dancing at night. They captured some crazy gorgeous pier photos that I still, to this day, can not believe are Kevin & I. The quality and care that goes into their work truly shows.

They are super knowledgeable in their craft. A good example - I do NOT know how to pose. I don't know where to put my hands, how to turn, or what side of my face is most flattering. I am terrible in photos. Blanca has an amazing eye for this though and was able to give me direction and help me look my best. I was so thankful for this, because this was for sure one of the things I was most worried about.

I highly recommend you hire these two. Honestly one of the best decisions I made (after marrying Kevin, of course). These photos are incredible. I can not stop looking at them. And I also want to take Blanca and Brandon out for a drink next time I'm in the area because they are seriously that cool.

Hire hire hire!

Kristi · Married on 08/04/2018

Blanca and Brandon captured our wedding so beautifully and were such a pleasure to work with! Not only did we get to meet two awesome and fun people but we will have gorgeous pictures to cherish for the rest of our lives! I couldn’t be more grateful to them for capturing all of the special moments that made up our “best day ever”!!! Great price, great people, and exceptional photos!! I couldn’t be happier!!

B & B Photography, LLC 6
    B & B Photography, LLC 7

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/09/2018

Blanca and Brandon photographed our wedding and we couldn't have asked for better. So professional, fun and made the craziness of the day seem so simple and easy. Blanca was great with letting us know how to pose as we all know that can sometimes be awkward. The whole process leading up to the wedding was smooth as communication was clear and they were on top of the timeline. We appreciate you both so much! thank you for the best experience.

Mari · Married on 05/19/2018

There is no words to describe how happy we are with our photos. Blanca and Brandon are great to work with. They have such a positive attitude and are extremely talented. We LOVE all our pictures. Photography was the most important thing for me on my wedding day since it documents such an important day for us. Blanca and Brandon are absolutely incredible to work with leading up to our special day. They are fun, creative, and professional. They have such an easy going personality and are super knowledgeable. I loved my engagement and wedding pictures. Each photo tells a story of our love. Thank you Blanca and Brandon for photography every detail of our wedding.

Jaclyn · Married on 04/21/2018

Weblensephotography were so awesome! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. The nicest and most professional and so easy to work with.

Emma · Married on 02/24/2018

Do yourself a favor and book Blanca and Brandon for your wedding. I am overjoyed from our experience with them. Not only were their pictures beautiful but they are just the coolest couple. When I look through the pictures from our wedding I cant help but laugh and cry because they captured the tiniest moments my husband and I didn't ever remember happened. I will never stop showing our wedding pictures to everyone and that's the best compliment I can give them. Scott and I love you both!

Kridty · Married on 10/07/2017

Blanca and Brandon photographed our wedding 10/7/17 and we absolutely loved them! They are very organized and professional and super easy to work with. they were willing to travel for our out of town wedding and had awesome communication with us during the planning process. we would definitely recommend Weblens to all of our family and friends and will be booking them again in the future!

Vanessa · Married on 09/16/2017

We thoroughly enjoyed having them as our photographer for our special day! Couldn't have asked for more or better!

Jay · Married on 09/09/2017

Wow! Blanca was incredible and she really brought out the best in Laura and I. She has a calming, relaxed demeanor while being personable and funny to keep everyone light hearted and engaged. Her eye for the surroundings and artistic vision created great photos that we are proud to display in our family home. Blanca creates incredible value for her clients and I'm sure she will be booked solid for many events to come.

Grace · Married on 08/25/2017

I can not put into words how wonderful it was having Blanca and Brandon be the photographers for our Wedding Day. When I look through the images from the day, I can’t help but laugh and cry because they documented it so beautifully. They’re sweet, genuine, professional and our friends and family loved them as much as we did. I can’t stop posting pictures from my wedding and raving about them to everyone I know. Do yourself a favor and book with them knowing your booking with the greatest photographers in the area!

Brianne · Married on 07/02/2017

We have use weblens designs for multiple photo shoots. They are so awesome to work with. They’re very professional and fun.

Libdsay · Married on 04/15/2017

Brandon and Blanca were incredible to work with from start to finish. We live in the MidWest and chose to do a destination wedding in Lake Tahoe so we unfortunately did not get to meet them before our wedding day but when our wedding day finally came I felt like I had known them for so long. I can’t thank them enough for making our day fun and providing us with photos that we love!! We researched photographers for months and no one compared. Blanca made me feel comfortable every step of the way and Brandons humor and upbeat personality made my husband and his groomsmen actually enjoy having their pictures taken. I think they may be angels sent from heaven!!

• W

Willa · event on: 08/01/2017

We are from California and we were visiting Reno/Tahoe area this summer. The beauty of this place prompted us to have some professional family photos taken especially that this was our anniversary. Blanca and Brandon were so professional and at the same time so pleasant and fun to work with. The pictures came out perfect. We are so happy we found them and can't thank them enough for the memories.