102 Reviews for AWESOME MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT

Liability Insurance (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

DJ Samuel definitely pleased Walmart Store #2993 and gave us a lasting impression on our appreciation event partnered with MD Anderson Cancer Center. He was very professional and engaged with everyone. Thank you

Profile Picture Tonya, 9/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My fiancé and I were looking for someone bilingual, friendly and responsible. When we came across DJ Samuel we knew he was the guy that could help us. He was very nice and our night was incredible thanks to him. Our guest were so happy and had a blast. Every time we asked him to play something, he had it and played it. We were very satisfied with his service. We recommend him!!

Profile Picture Bea, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Sammy was amazing!!! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!!! He exceeded all of our expectations!!! We would recommend him to all of our friends and family!!! Thank you sooo much!

Profile Picture Paige, 6/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Sammy was absolutely wonderful to work with. He was always focused on what we wanted and exceeded our expectations on our wedding day. He and his team are very professional and their setup is very clean. We really recommend his services!

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Absolutely terrific, played the music we wanted to hear but when a certain kind of music wasn't getting people to dance DJ Al Boogie played music that did get people dancing. All while staying within what we wanted not played. When requests were made he checked with us before playing the songs which was fantastic. He did an amazing job keeping the flow of the night going without being disruptive
Couldn't recommend him more.

Profile Picture Guy, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sam was so easy to deal with along the way. He made us feel very at ease and comfortable with what would happen on our big day. He was very flexible to our needs and gave us exactly what we asked for. Day of he is very involved in making the day sun smooth and on time. He was a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Laura, 4/19/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

DJ Sam was great! We got so many great reviews from our wedding guests, they can’t stop talking about how amazing he was and how much fun they had!

Profile Picture Jace, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a great experience. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our day.

Profile Picture Jillian, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I highly recommend using Samuel from Awesome Music Entertainment. He was absolutely amazing in organizing and allocating to our needs. We can't thank him enough for all of his hard work he put into making our day the most memorable day of our lives. His attention to detail surpassed what we could have ever asked for as he went above and beyond every expectation we had. Our family still talks about how much fun they had at our wedding!

Profile Picture Andrea, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Samuel was very thorough and detail oriented. He took the time and went out of his way to make sure we were getting what we wanted out of our wedding day. He did an excellent job, as the master of ceremonies, of keeping the event on schedule as best as you could expect and adjusting when needed. I am so glad that we chose Awesome Music Entertainment as our DJ and I wouldn't go back and change a thing. Beyond satisfied with their services.

Profile Picture David, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wife and I got married on Nov 23rd. We were looking for a good mixing DJ to keep ppl dancing when Awesome Music was mentioned to us. We called Sammy and got things going. Sammy played the music and did what he said he'd do. Any song that was playing that cleared the floor was quickly changed out midway and ppl were put back on the floor. I highly recommend this company and I'd use them again.

Profile Picture Jose, 11/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Awesome Music Entertainment was so thorough and took the time to ensure our wedding was exactly what we wanted. So happy that our friends recommended Sammy and his team, and we were so pleased with how everything turned out.

Profile Picture Felicia, 11/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Sam and DJ Al Boogie are the best ever! From start to finish they eased my mind and had everything planned out for us the way we
envisioned. With so much success everyone was happy and dancing the night away. What made me even more happy was that they understood that my family had cultural traditions that had to be played and they knew exactly how to incorporate it into the reception. I really love these guys, everyone should use their services. Awesome Job!

Malo Tofa Soifua

-The Byrds

Profile Picture Charles, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Awesome Music Entertainment deserves the highest possible rating!

We are a reserved couple and we were not very sure of what we wanted or how to approach the music and entertainment aspect of our wedding. I met with Samuel and from the first minutes I knew we had to have his services.
All the meetings, the phone calls, the details, the suggestion and the services were great. It is difficult to put into words how much helped we received! It is a relieve to know. months in advanced, everything that is going to happen in your wedding minute by minute. Samuel put together the act and made sure that all other vendors were in sync with the event. He called our parents and all the vendors before the wedding to make sure would go as planned.
I recommend AME and Samuel for any wedding!

Awesome Music Entertainment fueron una bendición en nuestra boda!

Samuel se aseguró de que todo saliera a la perfección y desde las primeras citas nosotros ya notabamos el nivel de profesionalismo que muestra en todo lo que hace. La boda fue bilingue y todo salió a la perfección porque Samuel llamó a todos los vendedores para asegurarse que estuvieran al tanto de los detalles.

Awesome Music Entertainment no solamente un DJ, es un servicio completo que vale la pena.

Saludos,
Regards,

Profile Picture German, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We have been to many weddings and receptions including our other children, but this wedding with Awesome Entertainment and DJ Sam will be one to remember. There was NOT one moment of simple music, hoping someone would get on the dance floor. From start to finish DJ Sam had everyone involved and smiling. We are still receiving compliments about the MOST FUN wedding ever. Special mood lighting, video screens, super DJ. The professionalism of Awesome Entertainment was exceptional. Several meetings with DJ Sam detailing the timeline and events of your choice. With his extensive experience we had a perfectly planned wedding and reception. It was well worth what we spent. We are not being paid to rave about the wedding. It was just simply that much fun.

Profile Picture Sherry, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sam is a kind hearted person and puts a lot in making your night as special as possible. He was very organized when getting our day of timeline together which helped things come together. Once the music started playing it was game on. Sam has a very large selection of songs to choose from and can also create mixes if thats what your looking for. He also has custom lighting that can be set up around the venue and has multiple color options. Sam has a very nice setup and did a great job of getting everyone up on there feet and keeping them on the dance floor. Thank you again Sam!

Profile Picture Coby, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sam did such great job at our reception! He had a short time frame to put it all together and it was clear that it was very important to him to make sure he did a great job! And he did! We weren't your typical wedding couple and he was happy to be flexible and work with us to make it fit our style. He has a great music site that was quite helpful to me. He prepared a great playlist and knew how to get people on the dance floor and keep dancing! ( I was worried people wouldn't dance!)
DJ's are an integral part of party because they set the tone for the event. Sam covered all the bases during our meeting and he made sure he saw the venue and knew what to expect and bring the day of the wedding. The day of the wedding he kept things rolling and moving and made sure the important stuff took place. He exceeded my expectations and everyone danced and had a blast!
Samuel Reyes w/ Awesome Music Entertainment was professional, fully prepared and did a fantastic job!

Profile Picture Audrey, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Very professional. Did an awesome job at our wedding. Helped our reception run smoothly and was willing to work with us to make accommodations to our program. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Josue, 4/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sam was very helpful with the planning and style of music for every part of our wedding.

Profile Picture Marcelino, 8/10/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything was perfect and awesome!

Profile Picture Eilish, 5/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

very helpful in helping us plan. I was extremely satisfied by the services provided!!!

Profile Picture Phillip, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

it was so amazing!!! I could not have picked a better DJ and MC for my wedding guest!!! thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 1/24/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My family has used Samuel and Awesome Music Entertainment to put together all of our slideshows for the rehearsal dinner. He has always done an excellent job! Most recently, he not only did the slide show but all the AV for the event which included nearly 130 people at the grove. We were very pleased with his service! Thank you for helping us make the event nice for our family!

Profile Picture Glenna, 1/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dj Sammy is truly an awesome music entertainer ! We were looking for a Dj that could entertain our Christian/non Christian family and friends and he did just that ! Even with my very picky fiancées demands, Dj Sam was still able to merge both of our unique desires and turned it into our dream wedding ! Everyone told us they had so much unexpected fun with his games and quirkiness! He is very professional with everything and that is a huge A++ ! Arrived early , material ready for discussion, positive attitude . His assistant is also really good . Thank you DJ Sam you are the BEST !

Profile Picture User4817403, 2+ years ago, 1 Review