Award Winning Lake Country Travel ® Reviews

Award Winning Lake Country Travel ® 2
Award Winning Lake Country Travel ® 3
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 12/28/2018

Helped us plan the perfect honeymoon

The guys at Lake Country Travel were so helpful and helped us plan our perfect honeymoon to Costa Rica! They were always there to answer our questions and really took what we said to heart when finding our trip. Highly recommend, we will be (in fact we already are!) using them for our future travel needs!

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Award Winning Lake Country Travel ® 4
    Award Winning Lake Country Travel ® 5
    Award Winning Lake Country Travel ® 6

Rox · Married on 09/21/2013

The honeymoon was fabulous! Thanks to Bob for the great planning! We had fish everyday and it was really good. The drinks were strong! EVERYTHING was all inclusive. We went windsurfing and paddle boarding. We even got scuba certified.....can't believe I went 60 feet under water! Loved the no tipping policy! Can't wait to go back to the Couples resort for our anniversary!

Sent on 10/26/2013

I found their attention to detail quite amazing! We used this agency for our destination wedding to Hawaii. I can't thank them enough for all of the guidance they provided. We had a personalized ceremony on a great beach followed by a great post honeymoon on Kauai. These guys made sure that we were well informed along the way and were mindful of our budget as well as our families. All in all, I would suggest them to others!

Sent on 08/24/2013

Our honeymoon trip to Coast Rica was amazing! Everything went very well. The Riu Resort was great and the Central America Tours you set up for us was awesome! There was so much to do as far as the excursions were concerned. We did ziplining and ATVing one day and the another day we took a bus ride like 2 hours away and hiked down some mountains where we were able to see 4 different waterfalls. The 3rd one we got to swim in, the horsebacked up to the building where lunch was provided. We were also signed up to do a volcano tour and see the hotsprings. Another day we went to a town called Coco Beach where we could go shopping. Everybody was so nice and friendly in town and at the resort. Another day we stayed at the resort and got massages and took a kayak out in the ocean to another beach where we saw a huge sea turtle. Besides thi we saw many other wild animals. All in all great trip...we will definitely use you guys again for our next one.

Sent on 09/15/2013

Betrice · Married on 03/03/2012

My group of 26 and I had a great experience working with James and Bob for our group cruise to the Caribbean. They made sure that every details was attended to including extra hotel nichts and air arrangements for my friends from across the country. I especially enjoyed the private shore excursion they set up for us in San Juan.

We're all planning to head out on another group trip to Europe and look forward to another great experience. Keep it up!

Sent on 08/29/2013