68 Reviews for AVR Photography & Video

Proofs (2)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Albums (1)
68 AVR Photography & Video Reviews

We used AVR for our photos and video for our wedding 10/14/17. They were amazing!!! They were on time, very professional, and got right to work getting us amazing shots. In what can be a very crazy hectic time trying to get all the shots you want our photographer Paul Tuccelli was amazing at giving us directions and keeping everyone focus, getting all photos done on time. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and the photos are amazing! Our videographer was also amazing and an absolute pleasure to work with. Very kind and so good at his job that most guess didn’t even realize the were being recorded. That to me was pretty awesome! I can’t wait to see the video and I know it will be great. I was literally stress free all day and they were a huge part of that! They are also extremely affordable, which if I had not found them I would not have been able to afford video for my wedding. I will be highly recommending them to everyone I know getting married!

Photos
Profile Picture Melissa, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I can't say enough about Paul & his AVR crew...they are truly amazing! We got married in September and received our photos & video in less than a month! Paul's enthusiasm and energetic personality are infectious. He managed our 19-person wedding party like a pro, making the simplest (and craziest) moments light-hearted and memorable. We always knew it would be special to have a video to look back on (…on our anniversary, on Valentine’s Day, on a random Tuesday when you get kicked off Hulu by one of your siblings...), but I didn't fully appreciate how meaningful it would be until we watched it. I couldn’t believe how many little details & special moments that we either forgot, or didn’t see! Fortunately, Paul & his team were able to capture every precious minute :) Thank you!!

Profile Picture Mollie, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We had a fantastic engagement shoot with Marian. He was awesome to work with. We had a bunch of different shots to choose from and he used a lot of different techniques as well. He brought some assistants with him to ensure that every shot he took was amazing! He spent over an hour with us and we had 200+ photos to choose our faves from! I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is actually the one who will be shooting our wedding in June. Our engagement session was in November....I know, this is a little late.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot

So convient to get the DJ and Photographer from the same place, and the prices were great! Also everyone we delt with was the perfect combination of professional and friendly. The DJ was great and kept everyone entertained and the photographer captured everything.

Profile Picture Diana, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography

AVR Photography went above and beyond their service. Paul and his staff were completely professional and show a great interest in making sure we had a wonderful wedding day. Their quality and rapid turn-around to get us our photos and video was remarkable! We understand why they've been in business for over 30 years! Highly recommend for your wedding day!!

Profile Picture User7539321, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We couldn't thank AVR Photography for our wedding we had Marian and Mike. They did an amazing job. Any thing that we wanted they did for us with no questions asked. Marian also did our engagement photos in the park and they were amazing also.

Profile Picture User6527854, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

When talking with Paul on the phone we felt very comfortable with what we were going to be getting for a service. We met Paul and our photography John, and liked the direction in which they wanted to go with the pictures. We decided to have a videographer as well, since we knew the day was going to be a complete blur to us. John took a bunch of photos of us that day, and all the pictures were amazing. We had a tough time picking which photos we liked the best. The video was great, and caught almost all the great moments we had. Only regret he didn't take a video of us taking pictures of the city skyline as we had everyone passing by honking their horns at us. Would have been fun to see on video. Other than that video captured so many moments that we wanted to see again. With the photos and video we know we will be able to relive the day.

Profile Picture Jeremy, 4/16/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, High-Res Images

I can not say enough about how wonderful Paul and Marion are! They were so great to work with durring the planning process and really helped me figure out what I was looking for. Marion took so many wonderful pictures it was almost impossible to decide which ones to use in our wedding album (which is also amazing!). The video Paul took is great and it is wonderful to have all of our special moments on film! The price was amazing and we got everything we wanted and more! I would highly recomend AVR Photography to anyone looking for a photographer or videographer for their wedding! So pleased! 5 stars all the way!

Profile Picture V, 12/6/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Marion & Paul were exceptionally professional. They made sure to capture many our of special moments and were very attentive. I would recommend AVR Photography if you are looking for reasonable prices and beautiful pictures for your special occasion. Lisa

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband and I recently got married and had a Fall wedding. When looking for an affordable wedding photographer, we were becoming discouraged until we came upon AVR photography. We had planned our entire wedding on a budget and were not about to spend $3,000 on photography alone. We met with Paul and he was great! Marian was our photographer for our wedding day and we were so happy with him and his services. He was nice, easy going and made taking photos fun. He had some fun props he used to get my niece (flower girl, 5 years old) and my nephew (ring bearer, 3 years old), to smile and giggle. Our photos came out great! We are very happy with them and would highly recommend this company. Not only are they affordable, but they are nice and easy to work with.

Profile Picture User5542353, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

When browsing for photographers for our wedding, my fiancé and I were feeling discouraged--until we saw AVR photgraphy. This company is a GREAT value as well as great quality. We had Marian shoot our engagment shoot and he was extremely professional while being fun and putting my fiancé and I at ease. Paul was very easy to get in contact with and was extremely flexible and went above and beyond to help us get what we were looking for. Excellent work and we are super happy with our pictures and I can't wait for our wedding day. II would choose them again in a heart beat!

Profile Picture User5356214, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our wedding was on May 23 2015 in Ipswich, MA and I couldn't be happier with Avr Photogaphy. They are amazing! The pictures came out beautiful! We had two photographers and they did a great job. They were funny they made everyone laugh and made us and our guests feel comfortable. Our guests loved them. They did a great job taking pics of our guests having fun. I feel sad that I forgot their names :( ...I will definitely recommend Avr Photography for the price and the value of their service and pictures, no other photography company can beat them. They are that amazing. Keep up the good work!

Profile Picture Militza, 5/23/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Paul and his staff were great! We originally weren't budgeting for video but he gave us a great deal and we couldn't pass it up - they were on time and professional - we can't wait to see the footage they captured!

Profile Picture Clarice & Evan, 5/16/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Our wedding was on 9/19/14. A friend of mine had told me about AVR photography they had done the photos for her sisters wedding. I wanted a photographer that had high quality and wasn't going to cost an arm and a leg. I was very pleased with Tom our photographer from AVR he was friendly and funny. I love our photographs, he knew exactly how to work with what sunlight was left after my ceremony. My photographs came out beautiful! I would 100% recommend AVR for anyone looking for a photographer!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/20/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Went with AVR for the cost effectiveness and got over and above what was expected. Marian was great and our pictures are fantastic!

Profile Picture Emily , 5/17/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Paul was great. You could tell he really loved his job and what he does. We only had him as a photographer for 135 people and the amount of pictures he took was amazing and I don't think anyone else could do that.

Profile Picture Nichole, 4/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We got married at city hall. We only needed a photographer for 2 hours and Paul was very accommodating and so sweet. He did an amazing job at capturing our special moments. He had great ideas and I'm so glad that I picked him for our special day. Love you paul!! Thanks again

Profile Picture Taylor, 11/27/13, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Fantastic work! We are so happy we chose AVR to film our wedding day celebration. From our first appointment to the big day’s conclusion, Paul was nothing short of a true professional! He had all the angles covered, capturing every little detail form the quiet intimate moments, to the exciting dance floor moves. Paul was so easy to work with and kept things stress free and easy! He was attentive to our request and creative with his suggestions.
The final video was delivered shortly after the wedding and came out amazing! Well beyond our expectations. Each time we replay the video for family or friends we get a chance to relive that special day and see all the moments we otherwise would have missed. Everyone is always so impressed with the quality the video production and we couldn’t be happier ourselves. We highly recommend AVR to anyone looking for a top notch videographer! Thanks Paul.

Profile Picture Chris, 11/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

amazing photographer! The pictures and our video came out AMAZING. They were great to work with, I will Definitely recommend AVR Photography services! They are very professional and a pleasure to be around. Our guests had a lot of positive things to say about Paul and the videographer. My best friend is getting married In July, she liked AVR Photography so much she booked them as her vendor.

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Paul at ARV was so kind and made the whole process so easy, and enjoyable. We had both a video and photos done. AVR was affordable enough to choose to do both, and we are so happy we did! We received a beautiful 2 hour long video a couple months after our wedding that was beautifully edited and captured all the special moments, that were so great to see from a different perspective! All the photos were sent a couple weeks after the wedding, we were expecting it to take much longer!
Two men were there on our wedding day, both extremely nice and funny. One was doing photos and the other recording every second on video. They were there the entire day, from us getting ready in the bridal suite, 'til the very end of the reception, to capture every moment.
Photos and video of your wedding day are not something to take lightly when planing your wedding, if you try to save money on a photographer your photos may come out bad, and those are something you can never get back as your wedding only happens once. And video is a must, I know everyone who hasn't gotten one regrets it! It is something you and your family will cherish forever. With AVR you are getting kindness, reliability, and quality! We definitely reccomend AVR photography to anyone in the area!

Profile Picture User3926829, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Posted elsewhere, but wanted to here as well! We hired AVR/Paul for our wedding in July, 2013. I actually knew about this company because he did the pictures and video for my sister's wedding in August 2011. My whole family felt he was a dedicated, professional for their wedding, and the pictures were beautiful. They had a beach wedding and he did a fantastic job capturing the background. He was easy to work with, listened to the bride's requests and took thousands of pictures on her big day. I was very impressed with the package she was able to get for the pictures and video (we both love the way the video came out! Definitely worth it!) Obviously I would not hire someone for my own wedding unless I was satisfied with their previous work. Overall, when the time came for my own wedding, I searched around for a photographer and kept getting dismayed by the high asking prices. I was trying to keep my wedding wonderful, but reasonably priced, and AVR photographer certainly met that standard. Paul showed up to my venue earlier than requested. He was ready to go as soon as we were ready. He took photos while all the girls helped me with final touches, and as the groomsmen got ready. He was very good about listening to my requests (and those of my bridesmaids) for the shots we all wanted. He was flexible with location, timing, group photos, ect. I also hired AVR for video and I LOVE my video too! Great quality.
At the end of it all, we walked away with thousands of pictures to choose from...he had them up on his website within DAYS. I was still on my honeymoon!! The actual cd files came with weeks! He gave us ALL of the originals as well. We had an album as part of our package and we are very happy with that too. He made the process very easy for us. He responded to all my emails/calls immediately each time we tried to contact him as well. Oh and the video came within months too. You really get great quality pictures at a great deal price-wise through this company.

Profile Picture Cortney, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Paul did a wonderfull job taking pictures at our wedding. The quality of his photos are amazing. He responds quickly to emails and phone calls (which in my book is very important!). He is also very personable and profressional. AVR's prices are very good - much lower than other local photographers. Ususally a lower price means lower quality - but not with AVR - they are top notch! I will certinally look to AVR for any of my future photography needs!

Profile Picture Amber, 2/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When we were shopping for photographers, we did NOT want to go with a big company. There are a few of them - you don't meet your photographer until the day of, and so you have no sense of their style or personality.

Paul is a far better value than these big companies. As an independent photographer, you meet with him well in advance to discuss your wants and needs for your wedding day. We knew after meeting him that he was the perfect fit for us. He is very energetic and it's clear that he loves what he does.

On the day of the wedding, Paul exceeded our expectations. The photographs are everything we hoped they would be. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Paul to anyone getting married.

Profile Picture Mary, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

After looking around at photographers and videographers i didn't think i would get the two for under half of my over all budget. Then i came across AVR...they were running a special at one of the wedding expos i was at, and i was able to get both services for $2,000 total, an amazing deal considering many photographers offering the same packaged were well over 2,000 with JUST photography. Paul was great to work with and made us feel comfortable while giving us a verity of shots. And everything was delivered so quickly! i had the files in my hand fully released only a couple weeks after the wedding! Highly recommend Paul and his crew!!

Profile Picture Kristal, 10/6/12, 1 Review