AVR Photography & Video Reviews

72 AVR Photography & Video Reviews
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Barbuzzi · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing!

AVR photography did an awesome job with our wedding. We could not have asked for better service, communication, or products! We had our photographer take photos before the wedding (getting ready), during the ceremony, and of course afterwards. We also had a videographer from the ceremony-almost end of the night. They did such a great job, and they were super accommodating. We had Paul (photographer) and Charlie (videographer), and they were both SO nice and efficient as well! I was a little crazy about getting specific photos, but also really wanted to stick to the timeline. Paul was accommodating and helped me do both! They were both excellent and I HIGHLY recommend using AVR!

Christa · Married on 09/08/2018

Paul and Marian were my photographer and videographer for my September 8th wedding. They were awesome. They worked very well with my family and I to get the pictures that would mean the most to us. We got the pictures back a week after our wedding, which was a fast turnaround. I cannot wait to see the video! I would recommend 110%!

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/18/2018

I could not say enough about how awesome our photographer John and videographer Tammy were! AS a bride I gave them a lengthy list of the pictures and moments we wanted and they were able to capture all of them and more! They were very personable and took the time to make our day as perfect as can be. I know how stressful the pictures and wedding day can be for the bride and family members involved and they did everything they could to make it stress free where we could enjoy every moment of our special day. I highly recommend every bride and groom to go with this company because they were absolutely awesome. Thank you again for making our special day a memorable one!

Sheila · Married on 05/05/2018

We are very happy with the service that AVR Photography provided for our wedding. Paul was very pleasant, energetic and flexible. We received our wedding picture proofs on-line within 1 week of the wedding! Thank you

Melissa · Married on 10/14/2017

We used AVR for our photos and video for our wedding 10/14/17. They were amazing!!! They were on time, very professional, and got right to work getting us amazing shots. In what can be a very crazy hectic time trying to get all the shots you want our photographer Paul Tuccelli was amazing at giving us directions and keeping everyone focus, getting all photos done on time. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and the photos are amazing! Our videographer was also amazing and an absolute pleasure to work with. Very kind and so good at his job that most guess didn’t even realize the were being recorded. That to me was pretty awesome! I can’t wait to see the video and I know it will be great. I was literally stress free all day and they were a huge part of that! They are also extremely affordable, which if I had not found them I would not have been able to afford video for my wedding. I will be highly recommending them to everyone I know getting married!

Sent on 11/06/2017
    AVR Photography & Video 8
    AVR Photography & Video 9
    AVR Photography & Video 10

AVR Photography & Video's reply:

Thanks Mellissa Paul T is great photographer .. Proud to have him on our team !!

Mollie · Married on 09/16/2017

I can't say enough about Paul & his AVR crew...they are truly amazing! We got married in September and received our photos & video in less than a month! Paul's enthusiasm and energetic personality are infectious. He managed our 19-person wedding party like a pro, making the simplest (and craziest) moments light-hearted and memorable. We always knew it would be special to have a video to look back on (…on our anniversary, on Valentine’s Day, on a random Tuesday when you get kicked off Hulu by one of your siblings...), but I didn't fully appreciate how meaningful it would be until we watched it. I couldn’t believe how many little details & special moments that we either forgot, or didn’t see! Fortunately, Paul & his team were able to capture every precious minute :) Thank you!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

AVR Photography & Video's reply:

Thanks Mollie Lots of Fun and Memories...

Katie · Married on 06/16/2017

We had a fantastic engagement shoot with Marian. He was awesome to work with. We had a bunch of different shots to choose from and he used a lot of different techniques as well. He brought some assistants with him to ensure that every shot he took was amazing! He spent over an hour with us and we had 200+ photos to choose our faves from! I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is actually the one who will be shooting our wedding in June. Our engagement session was in November....I know, this is a little late.

Diana · Married on 06/03/2017

So convient to get the DJ and Photographer from the same place, and the prices were great! Also everyone we delt with was the perfect combination of professional and friendly. The DJ was great and kept everyone entertained and the photographer captured everything.

Sent on 07/25/2017

AVR Photography & Video's reply:

Just want to thank you for your positive review... WE certainly will always remember our clients ... You're the best Paul Owner

Scott · Married on 10/08/2016

AVR Photography went above and beyond their service. Paul and his staff were completely professional and show a great interest in making sure we had a wonderful wedding day. Their quality and rapid turn-around to get us our photos and video was remarkable! We understand why they've been in business for over 30 years! Highly recommend for your wedding day!!

I had booked AVR for our photography before even having officially chosen a venue. I met Paul at a Bridal Show that turned out to be my venue. AVR was the first vendor I stop to speak with. Paul immediately had me captivated. He showed my bridal party and I his work, wedding albums, and prices. I booked him the very next day! I emailed him several times and he was always quick to respond. A week before my wedding I decided to book AVR for videography. It was the best decision I have ever made. My wedding took place on Sept. 4, 2016. We had both video and photography for 6 hrs. Paul ended up being the videographer. He was very engaging and had the best personality throughout the night. Our pictures came out beautiful they were shot by Marion and an intern. The video however, blew the photos out of the water. We laughed and cried. Every magical moment was captured. We had 100 guests and they showed up plenty of times throughout the video. It was evident Paul was any and everywhere there was action. We were so pleased with the services. Pictures arrived 10-14 days after the wedding we had close to 1000 shots. The video arrived about a month after the wedding. The video was worth every penny! I can't recall how long the video is I was worried it would be short but it was far from it. I was pleased with the length of the video and I just want to watch it over and over again. If I had to do it again, I would pick AVR all over again. The prices are unbeatable and believe it or not, no hidden fees. Forever thankful to Paul for making our special night one we will never forget!

We couldn't thank AVR Photography for our wedding we had Marian and Mike. They did an amazing job. Any thing that we wanted they did for us with no questions asked. Marian also did our engagement photos in the park and they were amazing also.

Jeremy · Married on 04/16/2016

When talking with Paul on the phone we felt very comfortable with what we were going to be getting for a service. We met Paul and our photography John, and liked the direction in which they wanted to go with the pictures. We decided to have a videographer as well, since we knew the day was going to be a complete blur to us. John took a bunch of photos of us that day, and all the pictures were amazing. We had a tough time picking which photos we liked the best. The video was great, and caught almost all the great moments we had. Only regret he didn't take a video of us taking pictures of the city skyline as we had everyone passing by honking their horns at us. Would have been fun to see on video. Other than that video captured so many moments that we wanted to see again. With the photos and video we know we will be able to relive the day.

V · Married on 12/06/2015

I can not say enough about how wonderful Paul and Marion are! They were so great to work with durring the planning process and really helped me figure out what I was looking for. Marion took so many wonderful pictures it was almost impossible to decide which ones to use in our wedding album (which is also amazing!). The video Paul took is great and it is wonderful to have all of our special moments on film! The price was amazing and we got everything we wanted and more! I would highly recomend AVR Photography to anyone looking for a photographer or videographer for their wedding! So pleased! 5 stars all the way!

Lisa · Married on 10/23/2015

Marion & Paul were exceptionally professional. They made sure to capture many our of special moments and were very attentive. I would recommend AVR Photography if you are looking for reasonable prices and beautiful pictures for your special occasion. Lisa

My husband and I recently got married and had a Fall wedding. When looking for an affordable wedding photographer, we were becoming discouraged until we came upon AVR photography. We had planned our entire wedding on a budget and were not about to spend $3,000 on photography alone. We met with Paul and he was great! Marian was our photographer for our wedding day and we were so happy with him and his services. He was nice, easy going and made taking photos fun. He had some fun props he used to get my niece (flower girl, 5 years old) and my nephew (ring bearer, 3 years old), to smile and giggle. Our photos came out great! We are very happy with them and would highly recommend this company. Not only are they affordable, but they are nice and easy to work with.

When browsing for photographers for our wedding, my fiancé and I were feeling discouraged--until we saw AVR photgraphy. This company is a GREAT value as well as great quality. We had Marian shoot our engagment shoot and he was extremely professional while being fun and putting my fiancé and I at ease. Paul was very easy to get in contact with and was extremely flexible and went above and beyond to help us get what we were looking for. Excellent work and we are super happy with our pictures and I can't wait for our wedding day. II would choose them again in a heart beat!

• F

Militza · Married on 05/23/2015

Our wedding was on May 23 2015 in Ipswich, MA and I couldn't be happier with Avr Photogaphy. They are amazing! The pictures came out beautiful! We had two photographers and they did a great job. They were funny they made everyone laugh and made us and our guests feel comfortable. Our guests loved them. They did a great job taking pics of our guests having fun. I feel sad that I forgot their names :( ...I will definitely recommend Avr Photography for the price and the value of their service and pictures, no other photography company can beat them. They are that amazing. Keep up the good work!

Clarice & Evan · Married on 05/16/2015

Paul and his staff were great! We originally weren't budgeting for video but he gave us a great deal and we couldn't pass it up - they were on time and professional - we can't wait to see the footage they captured!

Heather · Married on 09/20/2014

Our wedding was on 9/19/14. A friend of mine had told me about AVR photography they had done the photos for her sisters wedding. I wanted a photographer that had high quality and wasn't going to cost an arm and a leg. I was very pleased with Tom our photographer from AVR he was friendly and funny. I love our photographs, he knew exactly how to work with what sunlight was left after my ceremony. My photographs came out beautiful! I would 100% recommend AVR for anyone looking for a photographer!

Emily · Married on 05/17/2014

Went with AVR for the cost effectiveness and got over and above what was expected. Marian was great and our pictures are fantastic!

Nichole · Married on 04/12/2014

Paul was great. You could tell he really loved his job and what he does. We only had him as a photographer for 135 people and the amount of pictures he took was amazing and I don't think anyone else could do that.

Taylor · Married on 11/27/2013

We got married at city hall. We only needed a photographer for 2 hours and Paul was very accommodating and so sweet. He did an amazing job at capturing our special moments. He had great ideas and I'm so glad that I picked him for our special day. Love you paul!! Thanks again

Chris · Married on 11/03/2013

Fantastic work! We are so happy we chose AVR to film our wedding day celebration. From our first appointment to the big day’s conclusion, Paul was nothing short of a true professional! He had all the angles covered, capturing every little detail form the quiet intimate moments, to the exciting dance floor moves. Paul was so easy to work with and kept things stress free and easy! He was attentive to our request and creative with his suggestions.
    The final video was delivered shortly after the wedding and came out amazing! Well beyond our expectations. Each time we replay the video for family or friends we get a chance to relive that special day and see all the moments we otherwise would have missed. Everyone is always so impressed with the quality the video production and we couldn’t be happier ourselves. We highly recommend AVR to anyone looking for a top notch videographer! Thanks Paul.

Sent on 03/25/2014

AVR Photography & Video's reply:

It was pleasure shooting your wedding

Kristen · Married on 10/19/2013

amazing photographer! The pictures and our video came out AMAZING. They were great to work with, I will Definitely recommend AVR Photography services! They are very professional and a pleasure to be around. Our guests had a lot of positive things to say about Paul and the videographer. My best friend is getting married In July, she liked AVR Photography so much she booked them as her vendor.

Paul at ARV was so kind and made the whole process so easy, and enjoyable. We had both a video and photos done. AVR was affordable enough to choose to do both, and we are so happy we did! We received a beautiful 2 hour long video a couple months after our wedding that was beautifully edited and captured all the special moments, that were so great to see from a different perspective! All the photos were sent a couple weeks after the wedding, we were expecting it to take much longer!
    Two men were there on our wedding day, both extremely nice and funny. One was doing photos and the other recording every second on video. They were there the entire day, from us getting ready in the bridal suite, 'til the very end of the reception, to capture every moment.
    Photos and video of your wedding day are not something to take lightly when planing your wedding, if you try to save money on a photographer your photos may come out bad, and those are something you can never get back as your wedding only happens once. And video is a must, I know everyone who hasn't gotten one regrets it! It is something you and your family will cherish forever. With AVR you are getting kindness, reliability, and quality! We definitely reccomend AVR photography to anyone in the area!