Avenir Reviews

Avenir 4
Avenir 5
Avenir 6

Kelly Ferreira · Married on 08/30/2019

Our day was perfect at Avenir!

We had our wedding at Avenir last week and I couldn’t be happier! This venue is beautiful!! Hillary was our event producer and she was so helpful through the whole process. She was professional, patient, prompt, and always offered ideas and advice when I needed it! The food was delicious! Guests are still talking about how good the meals and hor’dourves were and the service was exceptional!! My day was everything I wanted and more, wish we could do it all over again!!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Sullivan · Married on 06/21/2019

Avenir has been great since we originally signed a contract under the previous owner!

They are extremely accommodating to our needs and requests. They are very friendly and fantastic to work with!

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Wanda

Wanda · Married on 05/25/2019

Quintessentially Elegant Wedding at Avenir!

A touch of classic elegance and a dash of chic glamour are just a few words that highlight our experience at Avenir! The minute we visited and toured Avenir we were immediately taken in by the style, gorgeous chandelier, level of communication and thoroughness to provide us with information and this was just the beginning. We planned our wedding in less than 6 months, and this could not have been accomplished without the amazing, patient and detailed oriented staff at Avenir - who ensured we had not only a wonderful experience but most importantly a memorable one.

Value - amazing! Avenir was reasonably priced, even now as we reflect on the day, we are in awe with the experience and what we paid. Our guests had a wonderful time during the cocktail hour, and we enjoyed the outdoor garden where many photos were taken by our bridal party and photographer. Throughout the night, guests complimented us on the selection of our venue, service and exceptional food! Some of quotes from our guests truly capture the quality of the experience:
    - "The selection of hors d'oeuvres during the cocktail hour were a great tease to what was to come."
    "- My beef was so tender it melted in my mouth"
    - "The salmon was cooked to perfection"
    - "As a gluten free guest the food exceed my expectation"
    - "This venue is breathtaking and elucidates a classic chic glamour feel"

We are grateful for having had the opportunity to have our wedding at Avenir, and to have worked with a staff that was genuinely warm, friendly, professional and truly made our day perfect in every way. There was a never a moment of hesitation and we highly recommend it to anyone considering a wedding and/or reception just 30 - 40 minutes away from Boston, MA. It was quintessential elegance!!!

Sent on 07/04/2019
    Avenir 10
    Avenir 11
    Avenir 12

Rene Mackinnon · Married on 04/05/2019

Magical Wedding

Avenir was the perfect venue for our wedding. All of the details were covered by our event producer, Sydney, and the rest of the Saphire Event Group team. The venue was beautiful even before the renovations, but I could not believe how magical Avenir became after everything was complete. We were the first outdoor wedding after the gardens were renovated and we received countless compliments on the wonderful scenery. We also received compliments all night regarding the delicious food, both passed appetizers and main courses, and all of the support including bartenders and wait staff.

Overall, we would recommend Avenir and the SEG team for anyone's wedding. They preserved as much cost as they could for us, were incredibly professional, and make our special day perfect in every way.

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna Nunes · Married on 11/02/2018

Absolutely Magical!!

My husband and I couldn’t be happier with how our wedding went. We originally signed our contract with Raffael’s but then SEG took over. It was such a smooth transition you would have never known. Lynne and Elizabeth are amazing and helped me with the journey up to the big day. The food is amazing which the guests loved. The space is beautiful inside and out and the service is remarkable. If you are looking for a venue look no further!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2018

Wedding Review

When we originally booked Avenir it was under the previous owners and to say we were nervous was an understatement. We had no idea what to expect knowing that it was under new ownership, but we were immediately impressed by the responsiveness of Heather. Any question or concern we had Heather made sure she took care of. Even the day before the wedding we were calling her with changes and she was SO accommodating and understanding!! Not only was Heather great but the entire staff was absolutely wonderful and everyone truly helped to make our day a success! The venue is gorgeous, and the food was terrific!! Some of our guests said it was the best filet they had ever had! If you want the perfect wedding day I would highly recommend Avenir.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Alessandro Chiumiento · Married on 11/10/2018

Avenir - Perfect Wedding

My wife and I booked Avenir just as they had changed ownership. The venue is stunning especially after the Sapphire Event Group added their special touch to it. We met with our producer Hillary on many occasions. She was easy to work with, responsive, and obviously knew what she was doing. The level of detail that the Sapphire Event Group drills down to is amazing. The wedding was perfect; from the service to the food. Nothing could have been done better. People are saying how it was one of the best weddings they had been to. I highly recommend Avenir!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Laura · Married on 09/21/2018

We really loved working with Avenir. When we first heard that Raffael's was under new ownership we were pretty nervous! Sydney and her team did such a great job making it an easy transition for us. Our contract was honored completely and the service was amazing. The chef is highly notable- the food was absolutely delicious. The venue was stunning. We are so happy we chose this venue!

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • Junine

Junine Jones · Getting married on 07/10/2021

Great Visit

Even though my FH and I didn't choose this venue it was Absolutely Beatiful, prices were reasonable and Lynne was so pleasant to work with and very professonal and down to earth. We would of chosen this place if it was closer to home

Sent on 09/13/2019