51 Reviews for Avant-Garde Impressions

Catalog Invitations (2)
Imprinted Napkins (2)
Letterpress (2)
Engraving (1)

cards came out beautifully .Amazing work and very affordable . they really work with your budget

Profile Picture Claudine, 8/4/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

We recently had Avant-Garde Impressions do all of our printed material for our son’s wedding. They created and printed the invitations, tags for welcome bags, seating chart/poster, bar menu sign, Share the love hashtag sign, place cards for the head table, reserve signs for ceremony chairs, etc. Cassie, Jason and Aleia were AMAZING to work with and their prices are affordable. We were on a strict budget and I started to do it online by myself. I am SOOOOO glad I found them and am happy I did not do it on my own. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs printed material for events. I will use them again in the future.

Profile Picture michelle, 7/3/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing

Jason was really awesome to work with and we loved our entire invitation suite!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/27/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, RSVP Cards

Jason is so easy to work with and very accommodating to what you want. My invitations turned out to be exactly what I wanted! He even worked with us on printing some invitations in another language! And it was all for a fair and affordable price!

Photo for Avant-Garde Impressions Review - Invitation!
Photo for Avant-Garde Impressions Review - Lunch invitation inserts
Photo for Avant-Garde Impressions Review - RSVP cards
Photo for Avant-Garde Impressions Review - Table cards that matched the invitations
Profile Picture Barbara, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jason was amazing to work with for our wedding invitations and paper goods for the wedding. He and his team helped ensure every little detail was covered and looked cohesive. There were things I didn't even think of for the wedding that Jason made sure we had covered. He really made the whole process so smooth.
Highly recommend Avant-Garde Impressions!!
Thank you again Jason!

Profile Picture Erika, 9/2/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, RSVP Cards

I absolutely love Avant-Garde Impressions! Helping to plan my daughter's wedding was extra stressful because her and I live many states apart. But then my friend referred me to Avant-Garde and Jason, the owner, was my stress reliever throughout the whole process! From the beautiful invitations to the many items we ordered for the wedding and reception, Jason did an outstanding job every time. I was over to his shop so often that I felt like we were old friends! He made the planning so easy and his calm and professional demeanor is just what I needed. He was full of great ideas and I used many of them. I had people comment that our invitations were the prettiest they'd ever seen. His attention to detail is incredible and our wedding and reception were just magical, and much of the detail was his doing. All that's left are the thank -yous and I know Jason will do a beautifully customized job on those as well. His shop and displays are amazing and I highly recommend him for any printing or event planning needs!!

Profile Picture Debbie, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Party Supplies

Of all of the vendors that I delt with in my 9 months of wedding planning, Jason was by far my favorite. He did my custom wedding invitations, table seating cards, favor tags, decorative signs, and menus for my reception, and everything turned out awesome. He was always kind, patient, & professional, he always got back to me quickly, and he always printed up my orders right away. I highly recommend!!! I would give him 10 stars if I could!

Profile Picture Donna, 7/2/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jason (and team) created amazing Invitations and other printed details for our wedding. We wanted a bright modern subway art feel with florals and bicycles.... I know... follow me here. It sounds strange but it turned out AMAZING!!! Our wedding was full of summers bright flowers and incorporated bicycle details and AG impressions helped pull all of that together on the paper designs. I used Jason to help design my invitations, RSVP card, ceremony program, and large poster prints. I also ordered my bright envelopes here and matching cardstock for other wedding crafts I had planned. I live in Cleveland but was getting married near Columbus. Jason made the design and ordering process simple, and after the first in person meeting we were able to communicate efficiently via e-mail and phone. This was one thing I didn't stress about for my wedding. I knew the designs were going to be great and delivered on-time! Could I have come up with something on my computer and printed it myself? Maybe... but leave detailed printing on shimmer cardstock to the professionals. This is your wedding, give the invitation the quality it deserves. The heavyweight envelopes just feel great in your hands and this is a keepsake I will show my future children. The prices here were very affordable and AG never tried to up-sell me. I would totally come back and use them for future stationary, baby shower invitations, and anything else I can think of!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jason was amazing to work with. He creates beautiful designs (any style you can dream of) for any budget. He's incredibly knowledgeable and will guide you through the process. Jason will make as many changes and edits as you want to make sure they're perfect. He always responded quickly and never complained about any changes I requested. The invitations turned out gorgeous and everyone remarked at their high quality. Jason also created our seating chart, papers for our welcome bags, printed small brown bags to hold favors - he can do it all, just ask. Make sure you contact him or stop by his store. You really don't want to pass up working with someone this incredible!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

I used Avant-Garde for my daughter’s wedding, and could not have been more pleased. They did our “Save the Dates”, Wedding Invitations, church program, table assignment cards and many other printed products that helped make our reception so unique. I could call them at the last minute with another request, and they happily accommodated me. I love how they create a totally customized piece. I have since recommended them to many friends, all who have raved about the quality, design, and economic pricing of all their products. Jason is awesome. I recently called him to see if I could get a replacement table number card from my friend's recent wedding (I am making her a collage of reception souvenirs and one was lost during clean-up) and he quickly created a new one for me. We shopped around extensively before finding Avant Garde, and believe me, you can’t get better pricing for such high quality products!

Profile Picture Joan, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jason and his team were utterly outstanding for a great price. They completed everything I asked for perfectly and on time and give extras of everything. He was available at all times and very easy to work with. Very knowledgeable in this field and very helpful. I highly recommend Ag-Impressions, very satisfied and great prices!

Profile Picture Colleen, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jason is AMAZING! and he pricing is the best in the city. He is so helpful. We are still using his services as much as possible (Christmas cards, thank you notes ect.)

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/5/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

Jason from Avant Garde is a high school friend of a co-worker and she gave me his card. I was initially looking to print my own invitations, but what I really wanted was to design my own invitations and that was shaping up to be more complicated than I thought. I sent Jason a powerpoint of what I wanted my invitations to look like, scheduled a time to stop by their office and pick out font and paper (where he also gave us 2 free tickets to a big wedding show in Columbus), and he sent me a pdf proof of my invitation right away. It was exactly what I wanted all for less time and money than if I'd tried to print everything myself. Jason even helped with wording to make everything look and sound great! The invitations were ready (and pre-labeled with addresses!) in a timely manner and I was able to pay at pick-up since our order was relatively small. I would highly recommend Avant-Garde Impressions for any invitation or stationary needs!

Profile Picture Brynn, 9/10/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, Thank Yous

Jason is really easy to work with. I met him at a wedding show and he designed & printed my wedding invitations.
He is flexible with your budget and can give you so many options. He seems to have a sixth sense for designing what you ask for! He is very responsive and works hard.
I highly recommend Avant-Garde Impressions and will be going back to him for help with thank you cards, table settings and beyond that probably non-wedding related graphics too!

Profile Picture Jodie, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, Menus, RSVP Cards

Jason is so helpful and accommodating on the wedding invitations. He did a great job!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Definitely contact Jason for anything you need printed for your wedding. He made our save the dates, invitations, ceremony program, seating chart, table numbers, place cards -- and it all came out fantastic, personalized, and as affordable as possible. Save yourself the stress of doing it yourself, seriously. He has so many great options, and if you're pretty clueless and not very opinionated like me, he can show you tons of examples to choose from/work with. Thanks, Jason!!

Profile Picture Erica, 7/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jason was awesome to work with. My daughter picked out an invitation that was not in his books to choose from. Jason spent a lot of time with us researching to find the exact invitation. Everything he did was beautiful!!

Profile Picture Sherri, 7/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

You absolutely must use Jason from Avant-Garde Impression for all your wedding printing needs. He is amazing to work with! He is responsive, reasonably priced, and does fantastic work! We were overly satisfied with all that he did for us! He was by far one of the best vendors we worked with (and I do event planning for a living so I'm especially critical!!). I will be telling all my friends and family to use him!

Profile Picture Amanda , 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jason is amazing and made our invite dreams come true!! He is so easy to work with and communicates via email with you very quick!! He designed all of our paper products and far exceeded our expectations. He created a logo and color schemed that made all of the parts/pieces and invites through out the process match!! My guests commented on how much they loved our invites and how they thought they were the best! Honestly it is a no brainer to work with him! HE IS GREAT!

Profile Picture User5238925, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Shipping, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous

Jason was great! He is very friendly and professional. We paid for our wedding ourselves and he has an amazing selection of invitations for people who are wanting to follow a budget.

Profile Picture Angel, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jason was so wonderful! He was so accommodating and easy to work with. My name cards and napkins came out gorgeous as well. Loved this wedding vendor!! Easy peasy!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I worked with Jason of Avant-Garde Impressions for my wedding invitations. I first met him at the Wedding Experience at the Crown Plaza. My invitations were amazing. Jason also did the programs for the wedding as well as some other signs and the memorial candles. Jason was so easy to work with. Always responded to my emails and calls. He was very flexible and was willing to make some changes and updates a day or few days before the wedding. I would recommend Jason for anything, birthday party invites..anything. My wedding was just 4 days ago and I still need to contact him for Thank You cards. He is amazing, you won't regret working with him.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Programs, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing

Avant-Garde Impressions was a recommendation made to us by our day of coordinator and I was extremely happy with the quality of the work done. We wanted custom artwork printed onto postcards for our Save the Dates and Jason was able to do this with no problem. He was also able to provide us with all the borders and fonts he used for our paper products so that we could seamlessly tie in all of the signs we printed for the wedding. Jason was able to incorporate our off-beat invitation wording beautifully while still making our invitations look professional and beautiful. When it came time to print our escort cards, Jason got them done quickly and when I needed a few extra printed due to a mistake I made Jason was able to get them done for me to pick up same day! Everything look so beautiful and Jason and his team did an amazing job, I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Megan , 10/31/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous, Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing

Professional, personal, acute attention to detail, and a great communication! Got EXACTLY what I was looking for and better than anything else I'd seen. The value is incredible. Top notch products and service. You can see the passion come through. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User5565568, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Shipping