Avalon Manor Banquet Center Reviews

Avalon Manor Banquet Center 6
Avalon Manor Banquet Center 7
  • Beth

Beth · Getting married on 05/02/2020

The perfect wedding for me and my fiance

They are very organized with the way I want my wedding.

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Avalon Manor Banquet Center 8

Avalon Manor Banquet Center's reply:

Thanks so much, Beth! We look forward to continue working with you throughout the next year!!! We are here to make your day and special and easy as we can!!!
  • Jessica

Jessica Strbjak · Married on 07/06/2019

Best vendor ever

This place is not only beautiful but it’s amazingly priced for the area. It’s huge, it’s beautiful, and the service is great. I hate wedding food and it was beyond amazing if I could’ve had to go boxes I think everyone would’ve taken one. Service is great and Jovanka is definitely the lady you want to talk to!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Tyugo513

Theresa · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding June 2019

The venue and service was amazing it rained and it took them no time to move our event indoors. We asked for them to please start the chairs back a little as we had a large party and they had no problem doing it.

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Rosalie

Rosalie Dexter · Married on 06/08/2019

Great service, beautiful venue, delicious food.

Everything about my wedding reception was perfect. The ladies who worked with us did an amazing job. The planning and execution of the event went so smoothly. Jovanka was available for me every step of the way. She even reached out to me after the event to make sure it went as I had hoped and dreamed it would. Amazing employees, beautiful rooms, delicious food!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Avalon Manor Banquet Center 9
    Avalon Manor Banquet Center 10
    Avalon Manor Banquet Center 11
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 06/01/2019

One stop shop

If you're looking for a beautiful wedding venue and a "one stop shop" for everything you need- look no further! Jovanka at Avalon was very responsive and helped make our vision come true. They are reasonably priced and made the big day stress free. You can be as simple or as elaborate as you want. Thanks Avalon!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Krystle · Married on 01/18/2019

Winter Wedding

We used Avalon for our wedding reception and had as wonderful experience. Jovanka was my point person there and she was extremely helpful. She was there the entire planning process. Answering all my emails and phone calls quickly and professionally. The food was amazing as well. We did family style and had nothing but compliments on the food.

Sent on 05/18/2019

Avalon Manor Banquet Center's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Krystle! We agree, Jovanka is pretty awesome! We are so happy to know you had a great experience for such a huge milestone in your life. We wish you the most amazing marriage and hope to see you back as a guest at other special events in the future!

Marissa · Married on 07/20/2018

We had our wedding here, and everything turned out wonderful! They did such a great job making us feel as though we were the only wedding they had!

I would highly recommend!! The food was amazing! The service was outstanding and our planners response time was immediate and efficient!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Alexis · Married on 06/09/2018

We fell in love with the reception hall at Avalon Manor the moment we walked in. The staff was very helpful and nice, and was able to help us achieve our dream wedding on our budget. After the wedding everyone complimented us on the venue and raved about the food!

Sent on 06/23/2018
    Avalon Manor Banquet Center 12
    Avalon Manor Banquet Center 13
    Avalon Manor Banquet Center 14
    Avalon Manor Banquet Center 15
    Avalon Manor Banquet Center 16
    Avalon Manor Banquet Center 17

Avalon Manor Banquet Center's reply:

Congratulations, Alexis! We are so glad to know you and your guests enjoyed it! Your decor was absolutely beautiful, by the way! We hope to see you again down the road! Congratulations!!!

Nikki · Married on 06/02/2018

Excellent venue

The team at Avalon is amazing. They are so accommodating and are very experienced in wedding planning. The food was so amazing that I still have people commenting on it 6 months later. The staff is so friendly and knowledgeable. Everything was just perfect!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Angela · Married on 05/18/2018

The Avalon was amazing!! They were so professional and catered to all our needs. All the staff were super friendly and nice. Also, our reception looked absolutely beautiful and we didn’t have to pay the high prices like other competing vendors!

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Avalon Manor Banquet Center 18
    Avalon Manor Banquet Center 19
    Avalon Manor Banquet Center 20

Avalon Manor Banquet Center's reply:

Hi Angela! We are so glad to know we met your expectations and that you had an amazing day! Congratulations to you and Kyle and we hope to see you in the future!!!

Jenna · Married on 04/21/2018

Would recommend 1000X over!

All of the the staff and Jovanka were an absolute DREAM to work with! The attention to detail and aim to please far exceeded anything I could’ve ever imagined. People are still talking about how amazing the food was. Ever since I was little and saw all of my cousins get married at Avalon, it was my dream to also have my own wedding there. Thank you for making the happiest day of our lives absolutely perfect!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Kara · Married on 01/06/2018

Best Wedding Venue in Northwest Indiana!

The most beautiful venue and professional staff out there! Jovanka went above and beyond and made my dream wedding come true!
    Food is absolutely delicious, too!!!!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Annie · Married on 09/16/2017

The venue was beautiful and everyone there was very accommodating. We didn't even need to hardly decorate because the room and gazebo are so beautiful all on their own.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Avalon Manor Banquet Center's reply:

Thank you so so much, Annie! It was such a pleasure being able to make your day special! We are so happy it turned out wonderful. The two of you are such an amazing couple, so we are ecstatic it turned out the way you envisioned. Good luck to you both in the future and we wish you a lifetime of happiness!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/06/2017

We worked with Morgan Lamb and I must say she's amazing and extremely helpful when it comes to anything dealing with the wedding. She gave up a list of vendors to help us get started. She helped us plan out our setup for the Somerset Hall and even ordered us our anniversary wine just for mu husband and I! If we ever had any questions, I knew that I could always call or email her, but I always emailed since you never know if someone will get to the phone or call back in time. We were able to bring our decorations in the day before and as for the day of the wedding, they had the private suite for the ladies attached to the Somerset room and the men got ready upstairs. The only thing that concerned me was that since our ceremony was in the morning, we had to get ready early, but by the time it was an hour and a half before the ceremony start, they didn't have the Hall decorated yet! Luckily, our bridal party was on top of it and got it all done and setup before we started. Another problem was during dessert when they brought our the cupcakes my sister made, because several people said they were partially frozen. Turns out they put them in the freezer instead of the fridge, so many of our guests didn't get to enjoy them. Also, due to us not doing a seating arrangement, my brothers didn't get their special plates since one is vegan and the other has a gluten allergy, and some of the kids didn't get sparkling grape juice for the toasts. Overall, it was beautiful and everyone loved it and had fun! That's all I truly care about in the end.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Ali · Married on 07/08/2017

We had such a great experience with Avalon Manor. When we were starting the search process, we realized a lot of venues had hidden costs and add ons. With Avalon, everything was straightforward, and they take care of way more than almost every other venue we looked at. They provided our centerpieces and chair covers in the package we selected, which was one less thing we had to worry about.

We worked with a sales coordinator, Morgan, throughout the entire process, and she was AWESOME! She was extremely helpful every step of the way. She made the process easy and enjoyable for us, and she would always get back to us immediately. She even checked in with us after the wedding to congratulate us and make sure everything went well. We really felt taken care of!

Lastly, the day of our wedding all of the staff members were great and we were in awe when we walked in the ballroom. The room was beautiful and exactly what we had wanted. Thanks Avalon!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Avalon Manor Banquet Center's reply:

Thank you so much for this response, Ali! I am so glad everything turned out the way you wanted- that means so much to me and the Avalon Manor staff!

Best Wishes,
    -Morgan

Lana · Married on 04/29/2017

The best wedding venue in the area, hands down. The food and space are excellent. The staff, especially Katie, treat you with respect and are extremely helpful. Beautiful venue and a great value!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Avalon Manor Banquet Center's reply:

Thank you so much, Lana! We are looking forward to hosting your day and so excited for you!

Samantha · Married on 05/13/2016

So far this place is amazing. It's a great price for everything that's included. The staff is so friendly and they genuinely care about the bride and the groom, not just their money. I'm so excited to get married here in less than 6 months! It's a very beautiful banquet and quite affordable.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Avalon Manor Banquet Center's reply:

Thank you so much, Samantha! We are so glad you feel that way. We want your day to be amazing, as well as the planning leading up to it!

Nanette · Married on 10/04/2014

Our wedding reception at the Avalon Manor was perfect. We were assisted by Katie, who was extremely knowledgeable and helpful as we planned for our event. The food was fabulous and our guests raved about it, many commenting on it being the best they have had at a wedding. The venue is beautiful, and the service was great. We couldn't have asked for more...

Sent on 10/25/2014
  • Daniella

Daniella · Married on 08/02/2014

The food was fantastic and they were very helpful. I would recommend highly.

Sent on 08/10/2014

Lisa · Married on 08/02/2014

Sarah Franzman was great and very professional. The servers were awesome and always took the time to ensure everyone in my party was happy. Plus our food was hot and taste delicious!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Marjorie · Married on 06/22/2014

OMG! I cannot say enough about Avalon Manor and our site consultant Sheryl. I am very detailed oriented but as a bride, I was beyond organized and attentive to the things I envisioned on my wedding day. I contacted about 50 different venues and visited 27. Upon my visit to Avalon Manor in January of 2013, I was greeted by Sheryl who gave me a tour of the facility. I was highly impressed by what Avalon Manor had to offer. After speaking with my fiance' at the time, we decided that Avalon Manor was the perfect venue for our wedding. Sheryl was very understanding and took the time to answer all of my many questions via email and phone. Whenever I needed advice or suggestions, she was always there - ready and willing to help. Sheryl was very accommodating when it came to me changing my mind about things such as chair sashes and guest list. On my actual wedding day, I did have a care in the world when it came to the venue.

I was highly surprised that our venue was as inexpensive as it was. However, the quality of service was phenomenal. All my guests are still talking about the venue, staff, food and drinks. I would definitely recommend Avalon Manor to any and everyone looking for a venue for any type of event.

Sent on 12/22/2014

The Avalon was extremely easy to work with and willing to make my wedding exactly what I have dreamed! It was all beautiful and the staff performed smoothly and everyone loved the meal! I was able to enjoy my wedding without having to worry about anything. Sarah was my coordinator and did a wonderful job!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Teressa · Married on 05/31/2014

I couldn't have imagined a more beautiful and magical wedding day at Avalon!!! The staff created such a fairytale ambiance, with my colors pink and black!! The food was outstanding!!! Guests still keep talking about how amazing the food was!!!! Despite the AC not working in our bridal suite, the staff compensated by opening another portion of our venue for our bridal party. Our enchanted fairytale wedding at Avalon will be etched in our hearts forever!!! Thank you Avalon for making our day so beautiful and memorable!!!

Sent on 07/20/2014

This banquet hall is wonderful! Met our every need.

Sent on 06/29/2014