Avalon Keep Botanical Gardens Reviews

Avalon Keep Botanical Gardens 4
Avalon Keep Botanical Gardens 5
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 07/06/2019

Photography and venue for ceremony and reception

Michael was great, and he offered great package deals including the venue and the photography. I definitely recommend him! He and Melinda were extremely helpful and great to work with!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Bonnie

Bonnie Chadwick · Married on 05/17/2019

Great! Very lovely place

Everything was very nice! Super nice people!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Victoria Castleberry · Married on 03/16/2019

Wonderful!

Michael and his wife are fabulous. He went above on beyond on our wedding day, captured the shots that were most important to us, and had our hundreds of photos ready for viewing in less than one week! We would absolutely recommend them to any couple or family needing professional, timeless photos taken!

Sent on 04/05/2019
    Avalon Keep Botanical Gardens 6
    Avalon Keep Botanical Gardens 7
    Avalon Keep Botanical Gardens 8

Emily · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely WONDERFUL venue and people! I highly recommend them to anyone wedding planning.

Sent on 02/08/2018

Alicia · Married on 08/04/2018

Micheal and Melinda were great to work with. They made my daughters day amazing!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Lauren · Married on 12/09/2017

We had a small event for my mom’s 60th Birthday at Avalon Keep. Michael custom built cocktail tables just to suit the event and had everything set perfectly. My mom was so surprised and we had a great time! Michael even took pictures for us on the fly, so sweet of him! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Amber · Married on 10/15/2016

The perfect location with the Ouachita Mountains in the background! Michael has several spots to choose from as well as a large tent for the reception or ceremony! He keeps his gardens very well manicured and is flexible to what you want! He already has chairs and tables so no need to rent those either! Michael also did my engagement, bridal, and of course the wedding photography! He did an outstanding job! He also designed our guestbook and invitations from our engagement photos and they turned out wonderful! I had several guests tell me that our invitations were some of the most beautiful ones they've ever received. I highly recommend Michael and his wife Melinda and their Avalon Keep wedding venue!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Heather · Married on 09/23/2016

Let us rent only what we needed along with officiating the wedding and doing some awesome engagement photos. As the officiant, Michael made sure the vows were personal and exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Stefanie · Married on 08/13/2016

Michael Cate made us feel very welcome. He was very accommodating. It ended up being a rainy day and he had it all taken care of before we got there and it turned out beautiful. He was very open with suggestions for the best time for pictures and poses. Gave us an amazing deal and provided everything from the venue, to the photography, a place to get dressed, the tables, chairs and the kitchen for food. Very blessed to have been able to deal with Michael Cate.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Marcie · Married on 05/14/2011

Michael and Melinda brought my dream wedding to life and made it even more beautiful than I ever imagined. My husband and I were the first couple married beneath the beautiful pergola that Michael hand crafted. They considered the smallest detail of our event down to growing the right color of flowers. All the landscape at Avalon Keep is thoughtfully designed to make wonderfully romantic wedding portraits. Six years later, I still have people tell me how beautiful my wedding was and I couldn’t agree more!

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Avalon Keep Botanical Gardens 9
    Avalon Keep Botanical Gardens 10

Jessica · Married on 05/29/2010

We loved Michael's beautiful photography so much that we had him do our wedding photography and engagement photo shoot, even though both took place in NYC. Everyone is astounded by our wedding album -- including the individual photographs and the artistic way it is put together. In addition to being an extremely talented photographer, Michael relates so well to people and puts them at ease rendering him able to capture real smiles in posed pictures. He also managed to be everywhere at once, grabbing all of the most special candid moments. He was an absolute dream to work with -- courteous, responsible, responsive, reliable, just amazing.

Sent on 09/12/2017