Avalon Event Rentals Reviews

12 | Houston, TX

12 Reviews for Avalon Event Rentals

Juliet · Married on 06/16/2018

I was very impressed with the entire experience. Effective customer service with Victoria and Yvonne. Delivery men were just amazing. Excellent job done Avalon. Try Avalon Rental and you won’t regret.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Avalon Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you Juliet. It was a pleasure providing all your wedding needs.

Jessica · Married on 04/06/2018

Great quality of service, responsiveness and professionalism! The value of what I received couldn't be matched and the staff was flexible! Avalon went over and beyond to make my wedding perfect!!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Avalon Event Rentals's reply:

Jessica, Thank you so much for choosing and trusting us with your day. We are beyond honored by your kind words.

Aqueelah · Married on 07/02/2016

Victoria Portillo is one of the most amazing Sales professionals you will ever do business with. Initially I tried to get an estimate from another vendor who was was trying to charge me triple the price and waited 2-3 weeks to respond back to me.

After which I found Avalon Rentals. Victoria gave me breakdowns of pricing and diagrams so I could visualize how my backyard was going to look for my wedding ceremony. It was so easy doing business with her. Everything was perfectly scheduled and well coordinated. I felt like I was her only client!

On the day that Avalon team came to set up for my wedding, they were prompt. They everything up in records time in the hot Texas heat. The men was extremely professional. I made sure I gave them a tip because I felt they deserved one and they were very grateful. Everyone talked about how beautiful my backyard looked. Tables, chairs, a bar, a dj booth, a buffet table, dance floor set up over my grass and an aisle for me to walk down. When it came to taking everything down, they were prompt and remained professional!

I could go on about this team but it would be too long of a read. Don't look anywhere else, choose Avalon Rentals now!!!!!!

Gerald · Married on 10/17/2015

My son was recently married at our family farm which is 90 miles northeast of Houston. Since we decided not to use a private venue, we had to arrange for the tent, etc. We decided on Avalon based on the reviews and the overall impression my wife and daughter had with their visit. They worked with Victoria who was not only very professional, but extremely helpful with suggestions and comments about what might be needed. During the months leading up to the wedding, there were quite a few changes that had to made and Victoria always came through, making the changes without any hesitation. She always returned any calls within a very short period of time (usually minutes). We decided on a tent, tables, chairs, linens, along with a dance floor and sound system. Since no one lives on the property, we had to make arrangements for someone to meet the truck. They were right on time, pleasant, professional, and put the tent up quickly. They then went through everything with my wife and daughter to make sure nothing was left off. The pick up was the same, on time with a quick dismantle, again, extremely pleasant and professional. Weddings are already so stressful, it was very nice to have this part of it so under control. I would highly recommend Avalon to anyone having a wedding.

Lisa · Married on 09/13/2014

This was my first experience in renting a tent with tables and linen. This is the best place!! They totally took care of me and all my concerns to make sure my event was perfect! The crew that came out to put up the tent, chairs and linen was extremely nice and did a fantastic job! I would use this company again for any occasion!!

Rema · Married on 08/02/2014

Great customer service. The chairs and sashes where very clean as well as the table and table cloths. The rental price was very acceptable.

Michael · event on: 09/04/2016

I will definetly use this company again. The service and the product was excellent.

Trish · event on: 04/29/2017

At our home, we host 2 work parties a year. We have been using Avalon for at least 6 years now. We are never disappointed. The service is professional, friendly and impeccable. Every year I speak with the same people, Chairce and before that, Victoria. They keep your order on file and can just pull it up and repeat it. I have had issues on my end and they have rolled with it and me. I am so thankful to have found this company and truly appreciate the fantastic service we get every time. I really cannot find one thing to critique. They are the best!

Jane · Married on 05/05/2018

Best pricing around! Victoria was very responsive to lots of questions and changes to get everything perfect. Everything was delivered and picked up without an issue. Would certainly use them again.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Avalon Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you Jane for using us for your wedding. Wish you all the best

Shanna · event on: 05/29/2015

4.2
      3.5

We would definitely use Avalon again. Victoria was always prompt and friendly both in giving a quote and adding additional items. Fransico the delivery driver was professional and prompt and did a great job in setting up. This was a surprise party for my parents so promptness was very important.

c · Married on 04/07/2018

2.4
      2.0
      3.0
      2.5

We rented a tent package from Avalon for our wedding for $5k; with an AC add on for $2k. The package included the tent, all tables, chairs, linens, and setup of these items. The sales associate was great, but we had trouble when it came to delivering the product for which we paid. Some of the issues were delivery crew being late for every delivery/pickup, not delivering everything the first time and not setting up all the items inside the tent that they were supposed to, so we had to do it ourselves. The tent had holes in the ceiling too. There were several other items, but those were the big issues we faced. After it was all over, we went back and forth with Avalon management for a partial refund. In the end, they made it right, but it took more effort on our part than we would have liked. They assured us that this is not the norm; as their other reviews indicate, but unfortunately we cannot attest to that. We tried to post a picture of the tent we rented with the holes in the ceiling, but it was flagged by this website stating "This image does not follow our guidelines and has been inactivated." Not sure why a picture of the actual vendor product doesn't meet guidelines; there was nothing inappropriate about it.