Autumn's Custom Catering & Event Planning, LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Heather
    Heather A. Married on 10/10/2020

Best experience possible

They served at our wedding, delicious good, incredible service, I just can't say good enough things about this catering service...thank you!

Heather,
    It was our pleasure! Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Best wishes, Claudine.
  • Julie
    Julie Married on 05/30/2020

Autumn’s Custom Catering

Fabulous! Fabulous! Fabulous! From the start, I was drawn to Autumn’s because I felt like they really and truly cared about my husband and I, my wedding, and their food. The service and the food was wonderful. Several members of my family and myself are gluten free and Claudine didn’t bat an eye when we asked for modifications like GF Mac and cheese. We loved that they brought us our delicious dinner to the sweetheart table (we had a buffet), filled our champagne glasses for a toast, and most importantly that the staff helped my parents when they were trying to fill dinner plates for themselves as well as my elderly grandparents at the same time. We got a great meal for a great price. So many guests commented on how great the food was and wanted to know who the caterers were!

Julie,
    We're so happy we were able to finally assist you on your big day! Thank you for your kind words. We wish you all the best. Let us know if you need anything in the future.
    Casey B. Married on 10/19/2019

10 out of 10

Autumns catering did not disappoint! From the initial meeting to our wedding day, we were pleased! Thank you for making one of the biggest parts of our day amazing!

Hi Casey!

I'm so glad that you and Heather chose us to be a part of your big day. We had a delightful time, and really enjoyed meeting your friends and family. We wish you all the best in the future! Let me know if you need anything.
  • danielle
    Danielle Married on 10/05/2019

The best catering I’ve ever had

Claudine was very easy and helpful throughout the entire wedding process. Her good is amazing and all my guests were raving about it. We could not have found a better caterer. Her staff was friendly and very helpful.

Autumn's Custom Catering & Event Planning, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! We were so glad to be a part of your big day. Best wishes for the future.
  • Martha
    Martha Married on 09/28/2019

Best "wedding food" ever!!

Claudine, the owner, is hands down one of the best out there! She is professional but you still manage to feel like family from the moment you sit down with her. If that's not enough, I heard from multiple guests that she had the best "wedding food" ever! You can't go wrong booking with Claudine!!

Autumn's Custom Catering & Event Planning, LLC's reply:

It was my pleasure! Thank you for your kind words. Best wishes, let me know if you need anything in the future.
    Valerie F. Married on 08/10/2019

Booked for August wedding

We met with Claudine for a quote for an August wedding and we were able to sample some of her food (the bacon wrapped asparagus was divine )and it was amazing. She is very accommodating in what you are looking for and offers suggestions for various pairings. Glad we booked, can't want for our wedding day!

Autumn's Custom Catering & Event Planning, LLC's reply:

We were so glad to be a part of your special day. It was our pleasure meeting your friends and family. All the best for the future.
    Tiara Married on 11/03/2018

Thumbs way up

Wow. I still get phone calls about the food from our wedding. Claudine and her team did such an amazing job at our wedding. The food was phenomenal, the desserts were amazing. The entire experience with Claudine was just wonderful. Her prices were incredibly affordable, the options in food were vast, the service was top notch. I really can’t say enough good things about the food and service. We had a menu change a few months before the wedding and she just rolled with it. I’d recommend her to anyone who asked.

Tiara,
    Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to be a part of your very special day. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.
    Claudine & Co...
  • Morgan
    Morgan W. Married on 05/10/2015

Affordable and delicious

Autumn's was a pleasure to work with, from beginning to end! Everything was delicious and reasonably priced. Highly recommended!

Autumn's Custom Catering & Event Planning, LLC's reply:

Thanks for the glowing review. All the best in the future, let us know if you need anything else in the future. :)
  • rusticbride
    Sarah Married on 05/17/2014
    I cannot say enough good things about Autumn's! I started planning an event back in January, and the event took place this past Saturday. From the very start, Claudine was extremely helpful, responsive, and provided a ton of menu options to accommodate my budget. Upon booking, she was equally responsive and helpful when I had random questions between January and the event itself. On Saturday, Claudine and her staff arrived to the venue in advance of their expected time, and both were courteous and friendly to myself and all of the guests. The brunch buffet set up was BEAUTIFUL, and the food received rave reviews for taste, quality, quantity, and presentation. Best part is folks were fighting over who could take the left overs home as Claudine neatly boxed them all up for us to divvy out, so there was no food waste whatsoever. I would most certainly book with Autumn's again as it was a fantastic experience. Service is top notch, food quality is fantastic, and the staff are just SUPER sweet all for a competitive price compared to the 4 or 5 other area caterers I contacted! I highly recommend Autumn's for your next event!

Thank you!
    Samantha Married on 04/25/2014
    Autumn's Custom Catering's owner is Claudine, she is so sweet and caring.

I worked with her on what I truly wanted for my wedding and she delivered beyond what I expected.

She is very professional and so is her staff.

I think this company was worth what we spent. Their prices are competitive and worth it. I will use them in the future!

All of my guest raved about the food!
    Tiffany Married on 04/12/2013
    Autumn's Custom Catering was so great. We wanted to have a cocktail party style wedding reception and their prices for the spread we wanted were so much better than what other companies offered for the price. All of the food was fabulous and the staff was so great. As soon as the reception started, they asked me if they could get me anything to drink or to eat. So many people told us the food was delicious, I got tons of people asking me if I had tried the "blueberry cheese" which may have been one of the most popular items of the night. I would definitely hire them again, they were awesome to work with. Thank you guys!
    Katie Married on 09/27/2014
    Food was delicious! We received many positive comments about the taste of the food. Service was great. Only negative thing was running out of cups, however our wedding favor was a clean pint glass that could have been used by our guests.

Thank you!
    Kera Married on 11/11/2018

Good Experience

We added Claudine to our wedding vendor team early in the planning process. From our first meeting, we appreciated her professionalism, catering and culinary experience, and the quality, taste and presentation of her food. With our wedding so close to the Thanksgiving holiday, we opted to serve dinner family style. Claudine worked with us to come up with the perfect menu—southern staples with Caribbean flare—and collaborated with our wedding planner to make sure that cocktail hour, bar service, and dinner would be an exceptional experience for our guests.
    The food was delicious, and her staff was friendly and professional. We were really pleased with how everything turned out, and happy to hear that our friends and family enjoyed the meal and service as well.

In the months leading up to our wedding, we found Claudine to be responsive, thoughtful, and accommodating. She was honest with us about her capacity, and we appreciated her candor on what she could and could not take on. We were surprised by a few last-minute snafus—for instance, we didn’t know ice was an extra expense, not captured in our original invoice—and there were some details that seemed to get lost or miscommunicated in the jumble of final planning days. Claudine rolled with the punches, stepped up to the plate, and executed her duties with precision. Our wedding was magical, and we’re thankful Autumn’s Custom Catering was a part of it. We encourage you to consider them for your next event or catering needs.

Hi Kera!
    Thanks for your review. We were delighted to be a part of your big day, and were glad we were able to help execute your wonderful vision. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.
    All the best! Claudine.
    Schnel Married on 10/11/2013
    In the beginning, Autumn's catering was a pleasure to work and assisting us with any questions and concerns that we had.They spoke of their services highly. They were flexible in our date change and checked in every step of the way prior to the event. However the day of the event, they were late to the venue arriving shortly before the ceremony began. I was not pleased with the set up of the food. It wasnt as pleasing to the eye that I thought it would be. We had a baked potato bar that reminded me of cafeteria line opposed to an acutal event set up that I have seen at other receptions. They ran out of cups at the bar (in which we asked prior to would they enough for the night). Overall, I was not as pleased as I thought I would be for this company, and have not heard from the company since the day of.