Autumn's Custom Catering & Event Planning, LLC Reviews

7 | Richmond, VA

7 Reviews for Autumn's Custom Catering & Event Planning, LLC

Tiara · Married on 11/03/2018

Thumbs way up

Wow. I still get phone calls about the food from our wedding. Claudine and her team did such an amazing job at our wedding. The food was phenomenal, the desserts were amazing. The entire experience with Claudine was just wonderful. Her prices were incredibly affordable, the options in food were vast, the service was top notch. I really can’t say enough good things about the food and service. We had a menu change a few months before the wedding and she just rolled with it. I’d recommend her to anyone who asked.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Tiara,
    Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to be a part of your very special day. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.
    Claudine & Co...
  • rusticbride

Sarah · Married on 05/17/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Autumn's! I started planning an event back in January, and the event took place this past Saturday. From the very start, Claudine was extremely helpful, responsive, and provided a ton of menu options to accommodate my budget. Upon booking, she was equally responsive and helpful when I had random questions between January and the event itself. On Saturday, Claudine and her staff arrived to the venue in advance of their expected time, and both were courteous and friendly to myself and all of the guests. The brunch buffet set up was BEAUTIFUL, and the food received rave reviews for taste, quality, quantity, and presentation. Best part is folks were fighting over who could take the left overs home as Claudine neatly boxed them all up for us to divvy out, so there was no food waste whatsoever. I would most certainly book with Autumn's again as it was a fantastic experience. Service is top notch, food quality is fantastic, and the staff are just SUPER sweet all for a competitive price compared to the 4 or 5 other area caterers I contacted! I highly recommend Autumn's for your next event!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Thank you!

Samantha · Married on 04/25/2014

Autumn's Custom Catering's owner is Claudine, she is so sweet and caring.

I worked with her on what I truly wanted for my wedding and she delivered beyond what I expected.

She is very professional and so is her staff.

I think this company was worth what we spent. Their prices are competitive and worth it. I will use them in the future!

All of my guest raved about the food!

Tiffany · Married on 04/12/2013

Autumn's Custom Catering was so great. We wanted to have a cocktail party style wedding reception and their prices for the spread we wanted were so much better than what other companies offered for the price. All of the food was fabulous and the staff was so great. As soon as the reception started, they asked me if they could get me anything to drink or to eat. So many people told us the food was delicious, I got tons of people asking me if I had tried the "blueberry cheese" which may have been one of the most popular items of the night. I would definitely hire them again, they were awesome to work with. Thank you guys!

Katie · Married on 09/27/2014

Food was delicious! We received many positive comments about the taste of the food. Service was great. Only negative thing was running out of cups, however our wedding favor was a clean pint glass that could have been used by our guests.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Thank you!

Kera · Married on 11/11/2018

Good Experience

We added Claudine to our wedding vendor team early in the planning process. From our first meeting, we appreciated her professionalism, catering and culinary experience, and the quality, taste and presentation of her food. With our wedding so close to the Thanksgiving holiday, we opted to serve dinner family style. Claudine worked with us to come up with the perfect menu—southern staples with Caribbean flare—and collaborated with our wedding planner to make sure that cocktail hour, bar service, and dinner would be an exceptional experience for our guests.
    The food was delicious, and her staff was friendly and professional. We were really pleased with how everything turned out, and happy to hear that our friends and family enjoyed the meal and service as well.

In the months leading up to our wedding, we found Claudine to be responsive, thoughtful, and accommodating. She was honest with us about her capacity, and we appreciated her candor on what she could and could not take on. We were surprised by a few last-minute snafus—for instance, we didn’t know ice was an extra expense, not captured in our original invoice—and there were some details that seemed to get lost or miscommunicated in the jumble of final planning days. Claudine rolled with the punches, stepped up to the plate, and executed her duties with precision. Our wedding was magical, and we’re thankful Autumn’s Custom Catering was a part of it. We encourage you to consider them for your next event or catering needs.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Hi Kera!
    Thanks for your review. We were delighted to be a part of your big day, and were glad we were able to help execute your wonderful vision. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.
    All the best! Claudine.

Schnel · Married on 10/11/2013

3.8
      3.0

In the beginning, Autumn's catering was a pleasure to work and assisting us with any questions and concerns that we had.They spoke of their services highly. They were flexible in our date change and checked in every step of the way prior to the event. However the day of the event, they were late to the venue arriving shortly before the ceremony began. I was not pleased with the set up of the food. It wasnt as pleasing to the eye that I thought it would be. We had a baked potato bar that reminded me of cafeteria line opposed to an acutal event set up that I have seen at other receptions. They ran out of cups at the bar (in which we asked prior to would they enough for the night). Overall, I was not as pleased as I thought I would be for this company, and have not heard from the company since the day of.