5 Reviews for Autumn's Custom Catering & Event Planning, LLC

4.7
5 Autumn's Custom Catering & Event Planning, LLC Reviews

Food was delicious! We received many positive comments about the taste of the food. Service was great. Only negative thing was running out of cups, however our wedding favor was a clean pint glass that could have been used by our guests.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Katie, 9/27/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering

I cannot say enough good things about Autumn's! I started planning an event back in January, and the event took place this past Saturday. From the very start, Claudine was extremely helpful, responsive, and provided a ton of menu options to accommodate my budget. Upon booking, she was equally responsive and helpful when I had random questions between January and the event itself. On Saturday, Claudine and her staff arrived to the venue in advance of their expected time, and both were courteous and friendly to myself and all of the guests. The brunch buffet set up was BEAUTIFUL, and the food received rave reviews for taste, quality, quantity, and presentation. Best part is folks were fighting over who could take the left overs home as Claudine neatly boxed them all up for us to divvy out, so there was no food waste whatsoever. I would most certainly book with Autumn's again as it was a fantastic experience. Service is top notch, food quality is fantastic, and the staff are just SUPER sweet all for a competitive price compared to the 4 or 5 other area caterers I contacted! I highly recommend Autumn's for your next event!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sarah, 5/17/14, 19 Reviews
Category: Catering

Autumn's Custom Catering's owner is Claudine, she is so sweet and caring.

I worked with her on what I truly wanted for my wedding and she delivered beyond what I expected.

She is very professional and so is her staff.

I think this company was worth what we spent. Their prices are competitive and worth it. I will use them in the future!

All of my guest raved about the food!

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/25/14, 8 Reviews
3.8

In the beginning, Autumn's catering was a pleasure to work and assisting us with any questions and concerns that we had.They spoke of their services highly. They were flexible in our date change and checked in every step of the way prior to the event. However the day of the event, they were late to the venue arriving shortly before the ceremony began. I was not pleased with the set up of the food. It wasnt as pleasing to the eye that I thought it would be. We had a baked potato bar that reminded me of cafeteria line opposed to an acutal event set up that I have seen at other receptions. They ran out of cups at the bar (in which we asked prior to would they enough for the night). Overall, I was not as pleased as I thought I would be for this company, and have not heard from the company since the day of.

Profile Picture Schnel, 10/11/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Autumn's Custom Catering was so great. We wanted to have a cocktail party style wedding reception and their prices for the spread we wanted were so much better than what other companies offered for the price. All of the food was fabulous and the staff was so great. As soon as the reception started, they asked me if they could get me anything to drink or to eat. So many people told us the food was delicious, I got tons of people asking me if I had tried the "blueberry cheese" which may have been one of the most popular items of the night. I would definitely hire them again, they were awesome to work with. Thank you guys!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 4/12/13, 5 Reviews