Autumn Cutaia Photography Reviews

Autumn Cutaia Photography 4
Autumn Cutaia Photography 5
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Reid · Married on 07/05/2019

Great personality with breath taking work

Autumn was amazing to work with from beginning to end. We knew we wanted Autumn the second we looked through her portfolio. We loved her editing style and her eye. Autumn does an amazing job of capturing the feeling of the day and that's exactly what we were looking for. She did not disappoint. I love that she captured so many of the small moments, facial expressions and sweet gestures. The whole day looks like a dream series with her gorgeous colors and amazing landscape shots. Not only does Autumn's work speak for itself, she is a pleasure to be around. It's so important to have someone you enjoy spending time with and feel comfortable with on such a stressful day. Autumn was great company, offered great direction and was so professional and discrete the entire evening. We couldn't be happier with the album she delivered.

Autumn Cutaia Photography 6
    Autumn Cutaia Photography 7
    Autumn Cutaia Photography 8
    Autumn Cutaia Photography 9
    Sent on 08/16/2019

Corey · Married on 06/01/2019

Autumn is amazing!

Autumn is amazing! So fun to work with, and her photos are INCREDIBLE. She made our engagement photos so fun and comfortable (not to mention gorgeous), and was great to work with on our wedding day. She's fun, professional, efficient, up for anything, and we 100% recommend her :)

Sent on 07/02/2019

Elizabeth Nesbitt · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect photog for my garden wedding!

Autumn was the best! She was very professional and responsive. Her work is amazing, and it really speaks for itself. I would highly recommend her for your big day!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Beth · Married on 12/01/2018

The BEST investment!!!

I just cannot say enough great things about how incredibly blown away we were by the photos Autumn took for our recent wedding. She came highly recommended to us by our videographer but it was a hard decision since there are so many great options to choose from. I feel like we struck the jackpot in hiring Autumn and could not be happier with the phenomenal way that she beautifully captured our special day! We have had several people say that our pictures are the most beautiful they have ever seen. She is especially brilliant with lighting and capturing spectacular outdoor scenes. Her creative eye, beautiful use of lighting, artistry and awesome personality make her the best of the best!

Autumn Cutaia Photography 10
    Autumn Cutaia Photography 11
    Autumn Cutaia Photography 12
    Sent on 02/21/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 08/25/2018

Our Dream Wedding Photographer

Autumn was our dream wedding photographer and I feel so lucky that we were able to work with her. The moment I stumbled upon her site, I knew she was the perfect fit for us. This clarity was a welcome relief after thumbing through many portfolios that were not our style-- gray washed, hyper modern, etc. Autumn’s style is elegant, beautiful, and modern in its own way. Her love for nature and her adventurous and laid back spirit so clearly translates in her photos.

If you’re reading this review, you probably already know all of that. So, I’ll tell you something that may be more helpful. My husband, Ben, and I weren’t able to work with Autumn for our engagement shoot. We found another artist who seemed great. While the photos came out nicely, the experience was v awkward. My dad and uncle are both professional photographers, so I am pretty comfortable in front of a camera, but Ben and I both thought it was a bit painful and forced to get through.

I had no doubt that Autumn would be great. Not only did we love her photos, but our communication had been so pleasant and we had a lot of common interests and hobbies. Even so, when she showed up on our wedding day, it really put our engagement shoot into perspective. Autumn was so wonderful and easy to be around. She brought a sense of calm and fun all at the same time. She was helpful, tactful, and captured incredible shots that we’ll treasure for a lifetime.

Simply put, Autumn is brilliant. I truly think the world of her as an individual and as an artist. I couldn’t possibly recommend her more highly.

Autumn, our most sincere gratitude for all your magic,

Sent on 11/16/2018

Ellen · Married on 07/28/2018

We loved working with Autumn. She did a great job wrangling our big wedding crew, sticking to the timeline (then when we had extra time, snapping pics of all our guests), and making my husband and I look AMAZING! It was super easy before the wedding working with Autumn to share our vision and plan. She was super responsive via email to all my questions. Then the day of, she came in and picked out all the gorgeous spots and light and took amazing photos. She stayed out in the afternoon rain with us to get some of our favorite pictures. Most importantly to us, Autumn made us feel comfortable and heard when we voiced what we wanted. Our photos arrived in a timely manner and in a super easy to use format (I have zero patience for anything electronically complicated, and getting the photos was very straightforward for someone like me). We will cherish our photos forever!

Autumn Cutaia Photography 13
    Autumn Cutaia Photography 14
    Sent on 08/23/2018

Jenny · Married on 06/10/2018

I cannot express how wonderful Autumn is! She is professional, adventurous, timely, and overall a fantastic person to work with. She photographed our wedding at Maroon Bells in Colorado and she knew special spots around the area to get great shots. She even got right in the lake (shoes and all!) without a blink of eye to get a perfect angle. She coached us along the entire day and no picture felt forced or awkward. We received our photos back in less than 5 weeks.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Laura · Married on 09/22/2017

Autumn was the photographer for our wedding and we seriously could not have asked for a better photographer! Autumn was so wonderful, responsive, and takes absolutely STUNNING photos!! For our engagement shoot, she drove down to New Mexico, where we live, and we were able to show her around town. Autumn was up for anything- going to the top of the mountain to find great scenery, or traipsing off trail at sunset. I also feel like my husband and I can be awkward in front of a camera, however she made us feel so comfortable that we almost forgot the camera was there. During the day of the wedding, she was so wonderful, and our families loved her!! Besides all of this, her photos are stunning- she's great at figuring out where to get the best shots. My husband and I could not be any happier with these photos, and working with Autumn. Her prices were also very reasonable!! We highly recommend working with Autumn- you will not regret this important decision!!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Kara · Married on 04/23/2017

Could not ask for a more perfect, professional, creative photographer.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Amy Marie · Married on 04/18/2017

Photography for a wedding is such an emotional choice. You dream of having pictures you can look back on for years to come, hoping that they will bring back the excitement and love of that day, every time you see them. The photographs Autumn took of our small, intimate elopement do exactly that -- and so much more! Autumn is incredibly kind, friendly and patient. We hadn't met her prior to our wedding day, due to living out of state, so there was the possibility of it being strange. Autumn was chatty, willing to laugh with us, and even joked with us throughout the evening. My husband is not a "picture person" -- posing is awkward to us, and, if we are being honest, he was dreading photos. Autumn made us both feel comfortable. She had fun tips and tricks to make us give her what she was looking for, without us struggling (or feeling awkward) to do so. We waited anxiously for her pictures -- and when given the link we could not believe it! We just kept flipping through them, amazed at the beauty of each shot. She captured the two of us perfectly! Shot after shot is exactly what we had hoped our pictures would be -- gorgeous backdrops, brilliant colors, smiles and love. Her photographs are truly art. She has a knack for seeing beauty in things that others may miss and truly has the ability to make you feel at ease in what could be an uncomfortable situation for some.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Michele · Married on 03/25/2017

Autumn is such an amazingly talented photographer and we are so lucky to have had her as our wedding photographer. Our wedding planner recommended her to us even though she had not personally worked with her before. After seeing some of her photos we thought she would be a great fit for us and she did not disappoint! Autumn is always up for trekking through the mountains or snow or whatever she needs to do to get some awesome views and shots. She was even open to us wanting some animals involved with our photos. After our engagement session with Autumn, my now husband told me he felt so relaxed and had fun taking photos, which was entirely due to Autumn’s calm and sweet presence. She makes you feel at ease and so beautiful. Our wedding photos are absolutely incredible and more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. She captured the day so perfectly and we will cherish these photos forever. I highly recommended Autumn for any bride and groom wanting beautiful photographs and an amazing person to work with. Thank you Autumn for all of your amazing work!!

Sent on 04/16/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/02/2016

It was a pretty easy decision for us to choose Autumn as our wedding photographer. From the moment we came across her work online, we were pretty blown away with the quality and level of detail she portrayed. Not only is she reasonably priced, but she took the time to understand which types of photos were really important to us. On the day of our wedding, she definitely did not disappoint. She was so creative and really went above and beyond to get those breathtaking and priceless pictures that you only pray you end up with. And talk about quick, we had over 500 pictures back to us in less than 2 weeks!! We were totally blown away, it was like reliving that day all over again and again.
    Autumn, you are so talented and we absolutely LOVE all of our wedding photos!!

Sent on 10/28/2016
  • Nick

Nick · Married on 10/01/2016

After a lot of research we decided to go with Autumn due to the quality of her portfolio. Her past work fit exactly with the style we were going for. She did not disappoint on the big day and a few weeks later we had close to 500 beautiful photos that allowed us to relive it all. Everyone we've shown the photos to so far has been more than complimentary. Thanks, Autumn! Perhaps one day soon we'll be calling for baby photos!

Sent on 10/17/2016

We did our engagement photos and wedding photos with Autumn. We haven't seen all of the wedding photos yet but we have two sneak peaks and my goodness are they incredible. It's like out of a bridal magazine. My husband wasn't sure it was really us we looked so good. She is fantastic at shooting outside, in mountains, or empty fields and making the scenery just look incredible. She is easy to work with and even helped my husband feel comfortable in front of a camera (which he certainly isn't normally). Incredible. Would book her again and again.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Angelica · Married on 08/06/2016

Autumn was a pleasure to work with! She listened to what I was looking for and made my friends and family feel really comfortable. She also made sure to ask before she assumed and suggested great poses to get some amazing shots of my entire wedding! My husband and I will definitely be working with her again and will suggest her to anyone!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Nina · Married on 07/16/2016

Autumn was everything you would ever want with a wedding photographer and more! Throughout the planning process, she responded quickly to our questions and offered her professional suggestions when we were unsure of what to do. We provided her a list of photos that we would like but ultimately trusted her to have creative control over where to do shots. She even scoped out the venue and the area close by beforehand so she had some great ideas of where to take pictures. I wasn't sure how I would feel taking so many photos but she made us feel so comfortable and we ended up having so much fun taking our pictures. I would recommend her to anyone who is wanting to have a fun, creative, and talented photographer!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Melissa · Married on 07/01/2016

I really enjoyed working with Autumn! I researched various photographers and I found her website and I was in love! I loved all the pictures but particularly the outdoor/nature pictures. I trusted her expertise and my pictures came out amazing! She captured all the important moments and was worth the price. I highly recommend Autumn Cutaia Photography without reservations, my wedding memories are priceless and I could not ask for more.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Christina · Married on 06/11/2016

Autumn you were amazing! We are absolutely in love with all of our pictures. It is hard to choose one that is our favorite. You were great from start to finish! I hope we can use you again when we have a family and need more pictures! Thank you!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Autumn is a true talent. She makes you feel beautiful on your special day. She was a pleasure to work with and my husband, my family and friends all really loved her. When you hang with her on your wedding day, you feel like you've known her forever :) She's super adventurous and you just know that your pictures are going to be perfect. I'd highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Ana · Married on 09/06/2015

Autumn is wonderful. We learned about her work through an article published in 2014 as one of the best wedding photographers in the area. The article lived up to its praise of Autumn! We were so thrilled with her over the last year. She was great throughout the wedding process and providing us with photography services on the day of. Autumn actually went above and beyond and was quick to give me suggestions around non related photography things such as vendors to use, etc. We recently received our photos from her and they are wonderful! Everyone we've shown since we've received them has given us so much great feedback. We love the sharpness, brightness and vividness in our photos. It was really fun to relive our wedding day through her photos. Autumn truly has an eye of an artist ... her vision really fit us well. Hire Autumn for your wedding photography -- you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Sara · Married on 07/18/2015

Autumn was everything we could have asked for in a wedding photographer! She was down to earth and easy to work with from the first day we met all the way through getting our final edited photos. She was also very professional. She helped direct us and captured all of the moments we didn't even consider, but were so excited to have. We were very comfortable with her on such a personal day. The quality of her photos was easily as good as other photographers charging twice her price. She also made getting our final edited photos very easy. Looking back at our wedding we are extremely grateful we found Autumn and continue to be very pleased with our photos.

Sent on 01/05/2016

I LOVE AUTUMN. Seriously, she is absolutely amazing...as a person, and professionally (I guess that's the important part, eh?) I was pulling my hair out trying to find a photographer that worked with natural light, didn't take cheesy/portrait-like photos, and whose fee wasn't "your kidney and first born, please." Generally, most photographers only satisfied 2/3 requirements...until I stumbled upon Autumn!

She was so, so easy to work with. My husband really hates photos and even he's loved every shot we've seen so far. Okay, yes, I don't have ALL of our photos yet. It's only been just over a month. However, I've seen enough to confidently say that they're fantastic. She captured our personalities, and the moments, beautifully. Working with her didn't feel like a customer-to-service-provider relationship at all. More than anything, working with Autumn was like working with a friend. A really, really talented friend.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Ashley · Married on 07/25/2014

I'm harsh when it comes to photographers. I wanted someone with a unique style that captured the real emotions and moments that came out of the day. Autumn is unbelievable at delivering what you would want for your wedding. I recommend her to every single bride I speak to. I am way too in love with her. :)

She comforted every concern I had.
    1) I'm not a skinny bride, yet I felt beautiful and charming and the photos are not something I say "Oh look at that sweet arm fat". She had a lot to do with this.
    2) You want someone friendly considering they are up in your face the whole day. She's charming and nice and not to mention completely chic.
    3) She made moments I remember as stressful look like a princess wedding, lol... I was about to cry arguing with my damned hair stylist. If you look at those photos, you'd think we are best friends. Photo success! I'm pretty impressed.

Just hire her. You'll love her :)

Oh bonus, I didn't expect my photos for months. They were done and in my hands way before I expected them.

Sent on 09/10/2014
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 07/05/2014

We loved Autumn! She was extremely professional, and did a great job. She wrote down every picture that I wanted and made sure it happened that day. She also used her own creativity and talent to take gorgeous photos. Would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Rachel · Married on 06/21/2014

We were so happy to have Autumn as our wedding photographer! She went above and beyond our expectations! Amazing work, we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 06/25/2014