Authentic Street Taco Reviews

Authentic Street Taco 2
Authentic Street Taco 3

Sarah Delk · Married on 10/05/2019

Delicious and amazing!!!

I cant thank Fred enough!!! It was perfect!!!!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Authentic Street Taco's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us. Once again congratulations

Mucho Gracias

Fred Parsa
    Owner
    Authentic Street Taco

Cory Cregar · Married on 03/23/2019

Everybody loved it!

Food was fantastic and the staff was very professional, I would highly recommend this company for any occasion that needs catering. Fred and his staff are awesome!

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Gina

Gina Mccarthy · Married on 02/16/2019

Our Wedding 02/16/2019

AST was amazing. We wanted a casual type taco bar for our wedding and AST delivered. The food was delicious, it was delivered and set up exactly per instructions!

Sent on 02/23/2019
    Authentic Street Taco 4
    Authentic Street Taco 5
    Authentic Street Taco 6

Joel · Married on 10/06/2018

100% Satisfied! I contacted Fred at Authentic Street Taco, initially by phone, then through his website . He was very professional and responsive to my questions. Before I had found Fred, I reached out to another SACramento TACO vendor and all I got from him was pricing with no details, and the guy didn't return my subsequent call/email to answer my basic follow-up questions. The pricing from Authentic Street Taco was not only less expensive, but it also included more sides, like fresh guacamole, and sour cream, without having to pay extra. We initially contracted for 60 guests for our wedding, but increased it to 68. We let Fred know a few days before, and it was no problem. On the day of the wedding, his friendly and professional team of two showed up an hour early as planned with everything they needed from the start. I felt the display of food was also appropriate for our upscale backyard wedding. And lastly, of course, the food was awesome -- we had nothing but compliments from our guests. I highly recommend Authentic Street Taco!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Amber · Married on 09/01/2018

I haven't dealt with very many caterers in my life, but Fred exceeding all of my expectations. He is quick to respond and so nice. We were in communication and making changes up until the day before the wedding. On the day of my wedding, I had nothing to worry about. The set up was fantastic. The food was phenomenal. He accommodated each and every one of my requests to make sure that all of my guests were taken care of. I would recommend Fred and Authentic Street Taco 100%. Kind of wish they could just cater my every day life...

Sent on 09/14/2018

Neftali · Married on 05/05/2018

Fred and his team made everything so easy and the process was seamless. He definitely went above and beyond for us!

The small suggestion I could make would be to provide more food to the bride. My plate was delicious, but a pretty small portion. I had intended to come back for more, but with everyone lined up and wanting our attention I wasn't able to get back there. Again, this is a more personal thing, but I wish I would have been able to eat a full dinner when I had the chance. Everything was really great and we received many compliments on your food/service from friends and family (who can be tough critics)! Thank you!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2018

I had the pleasure of using Authentic Street Taco for my wedding celebration on Cinco de Mayo. The food was excellent and Fred and his team were very professional and courteous. I recommend his services for any event.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Taylor · Married on 05/05/2018

Fred was awesome! He responded very quickly to every email and was very easy to work with. On the wedding day, he brought everything needed to serve the late night tacos and they were a huge hit! The food was great and the service was excellent!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/05/2018

This was my daughters wedding and I was nervous about how much food to order, since we were expecting over 200 people. Fred was very flexible in allowing me to finalize numbers practically up to the wedding date. Food was great and plenty of it!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Rebekah · Married on 02/01/2018

Fred and his team were absolutely amazing, very easy to work with and their food was very good! I love working with other vendors who are amazing at what they do.

Sent on 02/23/2018

tina · Married on 01/30/2018

Delicious food and great customer service. For my wedding, they did a elegant step up with yummy food. All our guests and us loved their serving and food. Must try !

Sent on 02/12/2018
  • Z

Zohal · Married on 01/27/2018

Thank you for your great services and hospitality. The food was outstanding, and you have a great dedicated team. Thank

Sent on 02/10/2018

Christina · Married on 10/07/2017

Fred was super quick in his responses and left an amazing meal for our wedding, exactly as he described. Couldn't have been better

Sent on 02/06/2018

Not · Married on 06/17/2017

We had a 120-person event that Authentic Street Tacos did a fabulous job for!

Would hire them again!

Sol · Married on 06/07/2017

Great Team! Very professional and responsive to all or requests! Excellent food and service!

• Z

Zohra · Married on 10/18/2016

Love love love everything about Authentic Street Taco

Hallie · Married on 02/18/2018

3.5

From day one, Fred was in touch with us regularly to make sure everything would go smoothly at our event. When weather mandated last-minute changes, the staff improvised with zero complaint. While "plan B" made things move a little slower than we would have liked, the food was delicious and every one was fed as much as they wanted.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Carley · Married on 06/09/2018

3.8
      3.5
      3.0

Authentic Street Taco catered my wedding. My guests loved the food (so much so that they were asking if there was a restaurant they could go to). It was definitely a hit. There was plenty of food for all my guests, some even got seconds. We did not see any leftovers, but this may be in part because we had some furry guests who got into the food after the humans had finished being served.
    Fred was very responsive to messages and always very attentive to my requests. He came out to the venue site the day before the wedding to see where we would want the food set up and iron out the last minute details. We had arranged for them to arrive at 3:30 to give them time to unload so there would not be any distractions when the ceremony began at 4:00 as the food serving station was very close to the ceremony area. They did not arrive until closer to 4:00 so that pushed back our timeline a bit but we were fortunate enough to have a flexible venue so it wasn’t a big deal.

Sent on 06/20/2018