Austin Weddings Unlimited Reviews

Austin Weddings Unlimited 1
Austin Weddings Unlimited 2

Kayley Brinska · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Amazing, personal experience!!

My husband and I had the absolute pleasure to work with Sam who officiated our wedding! He was amazing to work with. When I first reached out to him, he immediately called me, and we set up a time to meet in person. We went up to Austin to meet Sam and instantly connected. He was very kind and knew exactly how the ceremony would be laid out. When planning the ceremony, Sam provided a listing of passages, readings, other ceremonies and we were able to go through and pick all our favorite items. He was also very open to anything that we wanted to include. He customized a ceremony just for us based on all the readings/passages/writings that we loved. He was very open to any edits we wanted to make, and he had the ceremony completely done a month before the wedding (which was a huge stress relief). He also made the trip from Austin to Fair Oaks on Friday just for our rehearsal and then drove back to Spring Branch on Saturday for wedding, with no complaints. My husband and I also took advantage of the 3 marriage counseling sessions that Sam offered. They were three, one-hour sessions in person with Sam where he was able to get to know us more and to provide insight into things we didn’t think about before. This was one of the best things that we did before the wedding! Sam always seemed genuinely interested in what we had to say and never, ever judged us for anything. I would absolutely recommend these sessions to anyone getting married. My husband and I were together for 5 years before we got married and there were things that I was still able to learn about him in our sessions. There are not enough good things that I could say about Sam!! He made sure our ceremony was so special and it meant everything to us!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Liz

Liz Chavez · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely loved Sara

Sara officiated our wedding and was incredible. I loved our ceremony and she worked with us to get it just right. I received so many compliments after of how beautiful and personal it was. She was also very helpful at the rehearsal wrangling out big group and providing so much advice. She was so great.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Austin Weddings Unlimited's reply:

Thank you, Liz! It was truly my privilege and delight to share this time with y'all! Don't be strangers, ok?
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 04/13/2019

Sarah was professional and fun!

I'd expected a wedding officiant to be a little stuffy and opinionated, but Sarah just wanted the ceremony to be exactly what we wanted. She provided a few templates for us to start with, which was a huge help. I still ended up going in my own direction, but I was completely lost prior to starting our vows, so it really helped to have a few examples. I personally didn't want any religious aspect, and Sarah had no objections to that. I didn't feel judged or like I was breaking some important rule.
    On the day of the wedding, the bride doesn't spend much time with the officiant, but the rest of the wedding party does. The feedback I got from them was that Sarah was funny, kept the mood light (even when our sound cut out and I had to wait to walk down the aisle - people thought I wasn't coming), and she was very professional. Her experience clearly showed. If I could do it all over again, I would definitely hire Austin Weddings Unlimited!

Sent on 10/08/2019
    Austin Weddings Unlimited 3

Austin Weddings Unlimited's reply:

Ahhh! Thank you Kristy! So glad to have shared this time with y'all, and be a part of your wedding. Lucky me!

So funny about the sound going out . . . hey, nothing like a dramatic pause, right?!

Michael Schappel · Married on 01/26/2019

Thanks, Cam!

My (now) wife and I had the pleasure of working with Cam. We booked pretty late in the game - about a month and a half before the wedding - and Cam worked in double time to help us put our ceremony together.

Cam sent us plenty of example material, and when we decided to write our own ceremony, he provided great feedback and expertly offered the perfect reading to fill things out.

On the day of, Cam was calm and confident, which was exactly what we about-to-be-newly-weds needed him to be. He delivered our ceremony with wonderful inflection and pacing.

If I were to get married again, I wouldn't hesitate to call Cam up to be our officiant a second time.

Thanks, Cam!

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Lesley

Lesley Nelson · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful officiant

We hired Sarah to officiate our wedding after waffling back and forth between a church ceremony or something more secular. Sarah helped us strike the perfect balance. She was easy to communicate with and gave great suggestions on the ceremony. The ceremony felt genuine and true to us as a couple, which is exactly what we wanted. Sarah was also incredibly kind and funny; she helped keep things light when my husband and I were both incredibly nervous and anxious (we are both pretty phobic of public speaking!). I highly recommend Sarah!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Emma · Married on 11/04/2017

Sarah was absolutely amazing to work with. She sent us multiple templates to figure out the bones of what we wanted for our ceremony. She also met with us in person when we were having a hard time getting the ceremony to gel perfectly. She created a one of a kind ceremony that fit us perfectly! She was able to relieve tension and nerves during the rehearsal dinner and the ceremony. I highly recommend using Sarah for your ceremony. She was an integral part of making our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 12/26/2017
    Austin Weddings Unlimited 4
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2017

Sarah was truly amazing to work with! From our very first meeting she made us feel comfortable and excited to say our vows to each other. She worked with us to write vows that were personal, loving, and enduring, and was very easy to reach throughout the planning process. On our wedding day, she made us laugh and made us feel really confident and excited to stand in front of our friends and families and make our promises to each other. It would not have been the perfect day without her! Thank you for everything! - Nicole and Justin Potter

Sent on 09/25/2017

Anna · Married on 08/14/2016

Hiring Carolina was possibly THE best decision we made out of our thousand wedding planning decisions. I recommend her 100% without a single hesitation. She was such a calming presence, and made us feel so special from our first meeting. She is one of the sweetest, kindest people I have ever met, and we will forever remember the beautiful vows she wrote for us. Carolina was also incredible professional, and intuitively knew exactly what we needed to be prepared logistically AND emotionally for the wedding ceremony.l I am truly grateful to have had the opportunity to work with her, and I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Amber · Married on 11/07/2015

We got married by Sam and words cannot express how helpful and amazing he was! He guided us through every step and made the nerves subside as soon as we started. He helped involve our family and friends and was very receptive to our preferences and extremely helpful when it came to choosing some of the ceremonial wording and scriptures.
    I would 100% recommend him for anyone looking for an awesome time and a great officiant!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/17/2015

Choosing Carolina to be our officiant was one of the easiest and best decisions we made!! She made our wedding ceremony so sweet and romantic! She was always so easy to talk to and get in touch with! I do not have one negative thing to say about her! She was a blessing to work with!!!

-Michelle and Mike

Sent on 03/02/2016

Carolina went above and beyond to ensure our wedding was perfect. After our initial meeting, Carolina made sure that our ceremony was unique and to our liking. In the months leading up to the wedding, she edited and revised our ceremony and vows at least 5 times. I highly recommend Carolina!

Sent on 03/09/2016

We are absolutely happy with the service Sam provided as our officiant. He is very patient in listening to what we need, and made sure the service matches with the style of our wedding.The cost is reasonable. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/14/2016

stacy · Married on 06/20/2015

We found Carolina online and knew from the moment we met her that she was who we wanted to officiate our wedding. She made the entire process easy by sending ideas back and forth and all of the guests commented all night long about how wonderful she was. They thought we had known her for years. If you are looking for an officiant I can't recommend Carolina enough.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Sarah was an absolutely fabulous officiant. My husband and I are not religious, but our families are. What's more, we had a lot of ideas, but didn't know a lot about how to translate those ideas to a ceremony that would be personally meaningful and memorable for all. After an initial meeting with us, Sarah sent a ton of ceremony samples and we spent the next few weeks pulling from what we liked and creating original content to tailor a service that exceeded our expectations. Bonus points that Sarah is a legit minister - so even if God doesn't come up in the service, you still have a little something to satisfy the more religious folks in your midst.

Sent on 03/02/2016

Adrienne · Married on 03/27/2015

Rev. Cameron Burton officiated our wedding ceremony and we can not say enough good things about him! From our initial conversation, he was invested in not only our ceremony but us as a couple. Through his guidance, he worked with us to truly customize the words that would join us as husband and wife in such a personal and unique way. He even had some wonderful ideas that incorporated a special song by our string quartet into one of the readings. It was so special!

We had several wedding guests comment that our ceremony was one of the best they've attended -- truly high praise! We would recommend him without reservation! Thank you again, Cameron!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Christina · Married on 11/08/2014

We met with several officiants while wedding planning, and no one felt right until we met Cameron Burton. Cameron was personable, professional, and extremely helpful during the planning of our ceremony. Cameron was able to help us blend our Irish Catholic heritage into our nondenominational ceremony. He provided us several sample ceremonies to look through, and sat with us as we pieced together the perfect ceremony for us. Cameron was timely, caring, and a great wedding guest! I would recommend Cameron and Austin Weddings Unlimited to anyone looking for an amazing officiant!

Sent on 03/14/2016

kirsten · Married on 10/10/2014

Gosh, where do I even start. I found Austin Weddings Unlimited through a few google searches, and was connected with Carolina. Living out of state, she was so accommodating and agreed to do a Skype meeting since we couldn't meet in person. After talking with her via emails, having to cancel a few appointments and then finally connecting via Skype, we knew she was the one. She was so understanding of every situation, and was so helpful in guiding us through the process. She wrote our ceremony completely based on us and the things we discussed, and met our every need of a non-traditional, non-religious ceremony while still catering to our religious family members. The ceremony was PERFECT. We went through several drafts and she catered to our every need and whim, and was so pleasant to work with. I would highly recommend Carolina to anyone who asked!!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Leslie and Rosey · Married on 08/16/2014

Everyone was brought to tears and felt the joy and love that radiated from Carolina. She made our day unforgettable!!!

Sent on 09/06/2014

Rosalyn · Married on 04/12/2014

My now husband and I were planning a wedding from out of state, and were looking for an officiant who would perform a fairly traditional, but not particularly religious wedding ceremony. After meeting with another officiant that we were not at all impressed with, my husband's cousin recommended that we contact her friend, Sarah de la Fuente. After making initial contact with Sarah, we had an hour-long Skype session to learn more about her and ask a few questions about her approach to being an officiant. After the call, we immediately knew that Sarah would be a good fit for us. Sarah seemed to be smart, personable, and willing to work with us to create a ceremony that represented us as a couple. At our request, she sent us a few sample ceremonies so we could have something to work from when building out our ceremony. Sarah offered helpful suggestions for readings and flow, and was super responsive to our emails. At our rehearsal, Sarah was patient (we were running late), directive (she ran the show), and funny. At the ceremony, she proved to be a fantastic public speaker and delivered a flawless ceremony. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant for our special day.

Sent on 05/03/2014

Arianna · Married on 03/29/2014

We absolutely adored Sarah de la Fuente. She was great at listening to our requests and let us basically write most of the ceremony ourselves. She delivered it perfectly, and was a calming presence in those very emotional moments. She was professional and timely in all of her responses, and was very personable (and funny!) at the rehearsal. I definitely recommend her. I shopped around for officiants for a while, and the price of Austin Weddings Unlimited is par for the course in Austin. There are some who charge more, but very few who charge less, and Sarah is worth it!

Sent on 04/17/2014

Kristi · Married on 03/01/2014

We were so fortunate to find Sam! He really made our wedding ceremony feel so personal and special. I truly loved working with him - he really takes his role very seriously and does everything he can to make the ceremony just right. My husband was feeling a bit nervous on our wedding day, and Sam's kind words helped him immensely. Sam was very professional and helped make sure everything went beautifully. We decided to incorporate a love letter ceremony into our wedding ceremony, and I truly loved the way Sam designed the wedding around it. My husband and I are so thankful that Sam was a part of our special day, and we will never forget all of the work and love he put into our ceremony.

Sent on 03/17/2014

Kari · Married on 04/12/2013

I had the very lucky opportunity to see Carolina officiate two weddings prior to mine, and I have to honestly say, those are the two ceremonies I remember. When it came time for my wedding she really spent time to personalize the ceremony to make it us. She has such a warm heart and talks to you about why you are choosing to be married and what it takes to have a strong marriage. I couldn't be happier about our choice of officiants!

Sent on 04/24/2013
  • Chelsie

Chelsie · Married on 03/17/2013

Sam performed our wedding and he made us both feel comfortable from the start. He was responsive to our needs and provided great examples to assist us with our vows. He helped make our day!

Sent on 04/04/2013

Abbie · Married on 12/29/2012

My husband and I had originally planned to be married by a long time family friend, a federal judge from our second home. When he had to cancel three days before the ceremony, we were left scrambling to find an officiant. Sam delivered. He was so easy to work with, took the entire ceremony that I written for our previous officiant and delivered it flawlessly even when I messed up my vows not once but twice. My groom and his groomsmen were running late for our rehearsal thanks to some problems with the tuxedo order, but Sam was patient as were waiting. Sam has a commanding presence and during the ceremony held the microphone for the grandparents during their readings. Truly a joy to work with and a knowledgable wedding officiant.

Sent on 05/28/2013

audri · Married on 03/31/2012

So nice and happy she made the whole audience love her. She brought in all concepts of us and our son.

Sent on 04/05/2012