31 Reviews for Austin Weddings Unlimited

No Denomination (3)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Agnostic (1)
31 Austin Weddings Unlimited Reviews

Sarah was truly amazing to work with! From our very first meeting she made us feel comfortable and excited to say our vows to each other. She worked with us to write vows that were personal, loving, and enduring, and was very easy to reach throughout the planning process. On our wedding day, she made us laugh and made us feel really confident and excited to stand in front of our friends and families and make our promises to each other. It would not have been the perfect day without her! Thank you for everything! - Nicole and Justin Potter

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Hiring Carolina was possibly THE best decision we made out of our thousand wedding planning decisions. I recommend her 100% without a single hesitation. She was such a calming presence, and made us feel so special from our first meeting. She is one of the sweetest, kindest people I have ever met, and we will forever remember the beautiful vows she wrote for us. Carolina was also incredible professional, and intuitively knew exactly what we needed to be prepared logistically AND emotionally for the wedding ceremony.l I am truly grateful to have had the opportunity to work with her, and I can't recommend her highly enough!

Profile Picture Anna, 8/14/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony

We got married by Sam and words cannot express how helpful and amazing he was! He guided us through every step and made the nerves subside as soon as we started. He helped involve our family and friends and was very receptive to our preferences and extremely helpful when it came to choosing some of the ceremonial wording and scriptures.
I would 100% recommend him for anyone looking for an awesome time and a great officiant!

Profile Picture Amber, 11/7/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Choosing Carolina to be our officiant was one of the easiest and best decisions we made!! She made our wedding ceremony so sweet and romantic! She was always so easy to talk to and get in touch with! I do not have one negative thing to say about her! She was a blessing to work with!!!

-Michelle and Mike

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carolina went above and beyond to ensure our wedding was perfect. After our initial meeting, Carolina made sure that our ceremony was unique and to our liking. In the months leading up to the wedding, she edited and revised our ceremony and vows at least 5 times. I highly recommend Carolina!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/10/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

We are absolutely happy with the service Sam provided as our officiant. He is very patient in listening to what we need, and made sure the service matches with the style of our wedding.The cost is reasonable. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User4706221, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Licensed

We found Carolina online and knew from the moment we met her that she was who we wanted to officiate our wedding. She made the entire process easy by sending ideas back and forth and all of the guests commented all night long about how wonderful she was. They thought we had known her for years. If you are looking for an officiant I can't recommend Carolina enough.

Profile Picture stacy, 6/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sarah was an absolutely fabulous officiant. My husband and I are not religious, but our families are. What's more, we had a lot of ideas, but didn't know a lot about how to translate those ideas to a ceremony that would be personally meaningful and memorable for all. After an initial meeting with us, Sarah sent a ton of ceremony samples and we spent the next few weeks pulling from what we liked and creating original content to tailor a service that exceeded our expectations. Bonus points that Sarah is a legit minister - so even if God doesn't come up in the service, you still have a little something to satisfy the more religious folks in your midst.

Profile Picture User6441008, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Rev. Cameron Burton officiated our wedding ceremony and we can not say enough good things about him! From our initial conversation, he was invested in not only our ceremony but us as a couple. Through his guidance, he worked with us to truly customize the words that would join us as husband and wife in such a personal and unique way. He even had some wonderful ideas that incorporated a special song by our string quartet into one of the readings. It was so special!

We had several wedding guests comment that our ceremony was one of the best they've attended -- truly high praise! We would recommend him without reservation! Thank you again, Cameron!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 3/27/15, 8 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal

We met with several officiants while wedding planning, and no one felt right until we met Cameron Burton. Cameron was personable, professional, and extremely helpful during the planning of our ceremony. Cameron was able to help us blend our Irish Catholic heritage into our nondenominational ceremony. He provided us several sample ceremonies to look through, and sat with us as we pieced together the perfect ceremony for us. Cameron was timely, caring, and a great wedding guest! I would recommend Cameron and Austin Weddings Unlimited to anyone looking for an amazing officiant!

Profile Picture Christina, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Gosh, where do I even start. I found Austin Weddings Unlimited through a few google searches, and was connected with Carolina. Living out of state, she was so accommodating and agreed to do a Skype meeting since we couldn't meet in person. After talking with her via emails, having to cancel a few appointments and then finally connecting via Skype, we knew she was the one. She was so understanding of every situation, and was so helpful in guiding us through the process. She wrote our ceremony completely based on us and the things we discussed, and met our every need of a non-traditional, non-religious ceremony while still catering to our religious family members. The ceremony was PERFECT. We went through several drafts and she catered to our every need and whim, and was so pleasant to work with. I would highly recommend Carolina to anyone who asked!!

Profile Picture kirsten, 10/10/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Everyone was brought to tears and felt the joy and love that radiated from Carolina. She made our day unforgettable!!!

Profile Picture Leslie and Rosey, 8/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My now husband and I were planning a wedding from out of state, and were looking for an officiant who would perform a fairly traditional, but not particularly religious wedding ceremony. After meeting with another officiant that we were not at all impressed with, my husband's cousin recommended that we contact her friend, Sarah de la Fuente. After making initial contact with Sarah, we had an hour-long Skype session to learn more about her and ask a few questions about her approach to being an officiant. After the call, we immediately knew that Sarah would be a good fit for us. Sarah seemed to be smart, personable, and willing to work with us to create a ceremony that represented us as a couple. At our request, she sent us a few sample ceremonies so we could have something to work from when building out our ceremony. Sarah offered helpful suggestions for readings and flow, and was super responsive to our emails. At our rehearsal, Sarah was patient (we were running late), directive (she ran the show), and funny. At the ceremony, she proved to be a fantastic public speaker and delivered a flawless ceremony. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant for our special day.

Profile Picture Rosalyn, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We absolutely adored Sarah de la Fuente. She was great at listening to our requests and let us basically write most of the ceremony ourselves. She delivered it perfectly, and was a calming presence in those very emotional moments. She was professional and timely in all of her responses, and was very personable (and funny!) at the rehearsal. I definitely recommend her. I shopped around for officiants for a while, and the price of Austin Weddings Unlimited is par for the course in Austin. There are some who charge more, but very few who charge less, and Sarah is worth it!

Profile Picture Arianna, 3/29/14, 12 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were so fortunate to find Sam! He really made our wedding ceremony feel so personal and special. I truly loved working with him - he really takes his role very seriously and does everything he can to make the ceremony just right. My husband was feeling a bit nervous on our wedding day, and Sam's kind words helped him immensely. Sam was very professional and helped make sure everything went beautifully. We decided to incorporate a love letter ceremony into our wedding ceremony, and I truly loved the way Sam designed the wedding around it. My husband and I are so thankful that Sam was a part of our special day, and we will never forget all of the work and love he put into our ceremony.

Profile Picture Kristi , 3/1/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I had the very lucky opportunity to see Carolina officiate two weddings prior to mine, and I have to honestly say, those are the two ceremonies I remember. When it came time for my wedding she really spent time to personalize the ceremony to make it us. She has such a warm heart and talks to you about why you are choosing to be married and what it takes to have a strong marriage. I couldn't be happier about our choice of officiants!

Profile Picture Kari, 4/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sam performed our wedding and he made us both feel comfortable from the start. He was responsive to our needs and provided great examples to assist us with our vows. He helped make our day!

Profile Picture Chelsie, 3/17/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I had originally planned to be married by a long time family friend, a federal judge from our second home. When he had to cancel three days before the ceremony, we were left scrambling to find an officiant. Sam delivered. He was so easy to work with, took the entire ceremony that I written for our previous officiant and delivered it flawlessly even when I messed up my vows not once but twice. My groom and his groomsmen were running late for our rehearsal thanks to some problems with the tuxedo order, but Sam was patient as were waiting. Sam has a commanding presence and during the ceremony held the microphone for the grandparents during their readings. Truly a joy to work with and a knowledgable wedding officiant.

Profile Picture Abbie, 12/29/12, 17 Reviews
Category: Officiant

So nice and happy she made the whole audience love her. She brought in all concepts of us and our son.

Profile Picture audri, 3/31/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

One of my favorite parts about my wedding was our ceremony and I have to thank Austin Weddings Unlimited, particularly Carolina for that. She was amazing! First, she got to understand me and my husband's relationship and she catered our ceremony to our personal tastes. She made it so special and heartfelt. My guests thought that she was a friend of mine for years because of how she conducted the ceremony. She is easy to work with and really listens to who you are and what you'd like in your ceremony. She really values what marriage means and makes it so very special for the bride and groom. I couldn't have asked for a better person to marry us. THANK YOU Carolina, thank you thank you thank you! A hundred times, thank you!

Profile Picture Janice, 3/31/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We hired Sarah de la Fuente to be the officiant at our wedding after meeting her in person, and I'm so glad that we did! We were immediately drawn to her warm personality. She made it feel like an old friend was marrying us instead of someone we had just hired for the day, and was completely open to our ideas for an ideal ceremony.

Sarah provided us with great examples of ceremony text, which we were able to use and tweak to fit our own wedding. Every time I e-mailed her, she was quick to respond and provided great advice.

During the rehearsal and the actual ceremony, Sarah took charge and things went off without a hitch! I would highly recommend Sarah to any bride!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/9/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our officiant was Sarah de la Fuente and we were very pleased with her. She was recommended to us by close friends after we had attended their wedding. Sarah helped us figure out what kind of ceremony service we wanted and offered many ideas, examples and pretty much walked us through the process and explained many of the traditions and rituals. She was always available to answer our questions and was patient with us, her sense of humor made us feel comfortable around her and we appreciate her advice and encouragement. She is very professional and made sure that everything was planned perfectly. We highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Yira, 4/10/11, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I always thought it was strange to have to hire a stranger to officiate your wedding. And then I got married in a city where I had no church connections, and suddenly it made a lot of sense. And it also gave us the opportunity to meet Sarah!

Some background into how we found Sarah: In another bout of wedding control-freakishness, I wrote the sermon/message portion of our wedding ceremony. I like to write, and it seemed to best solution to have an honest wedding ceremony with a pretty mixed bag of religious backgrounds amongst our wedding guests and immediate family. I then emailed a few officiants, with the wedding message I'd written in the body of the email. Looking back on it, I think it may have come off a bit crazy? Sarah responded to my email with the most thoughtful and encouraging response though. We talked on the phone soon afterwards, clicked, and thus she became our officiant.

During the rehearsal and wedding, she had a great presence and control over all the craziness. She was completely prepared with extra copies of the readings and vows in extra big font, just in case.

Before the ceremony, I talked with her on the phone another couple of times. My husband and I met her in person a handful of times as well. She had the text from past ceremonies for us to read through and pick out bits and pieces we liked for our ceremony. Spending that extra time with her working on the ceremony really helped us feel ownership over the ceremony, as well as comfortable with her as the one who would be speaking the words. The ceremony stands out so much in my mind, and I have to say that extra time spent was absolutely worth it. Thank you Sarah!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/23/10, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We highly recommend Sarah de la Fuente as an officiant. She was professional, responsive, flexible, and completely on board with how we wanted to say our vows. She made our ceremony beautiful, and we very much appreciated her kindness.

Profile Picture User701743, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews