Austin Wedding Experts Reviews

Austin Wedding Experts 3
Austin Wedding Experts 4
Austin Wedding Experts 5

Bethany · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Absolutely fantastic work and person! She did an amazing job at my sisters wedding!

Austin Wedding Experts 6
    Austin Wedding Experts 7
    Austin Wedding Experts 8
    Sent on 09/13/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2019

Great Hair + Makeup experience on my special day

Tobi and her team were amazing to work with and made my special day perfect. Tobi communicated consistently throughout the process of planning. My bridal party and I received so many compliments on our hair and makeup. Even better she provided me with a touch up bag for any "oops" moments I may of had. I will definitely use Tobi in the future for other events.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Austin Wedding Experts's reply:

Thank you Ashley! It was truly an honor to be a part of such a special day for you and getting to know you and your family! Thank you so much!!!
  • O

Olivia Unnasch · Married on 03/30/2019

I had a great experience with Austin Wedding Experts. Tobitha was very flexible with my trial hair/makeup as well as wedding day.

I highly recommend Austin Wedding Experts. I felt like a princess and my makeup was flawless and lasted all day. Tobitha is very thorough and does amazing work!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing service for a great price!

Tobitha and all of Austin Wedding Experts are AMAZING! They value providing you and your wedding party an amazing experience and service for an affordable price. They listened to me and my girls and gave us each exactly what we wanted, our make up was flawless and our hair was perfect. They even went above and beyond to help my husband because he had an allergic reaction the day of the wedding that effected his face. They also placed the guys boutonnieres :) We cannot thank them enough!

Austin Wedding Experts 9
    Austin Wedding Experts 10
    Austin Wedding Experts 11
    Sent on 04/09/2019

Stacie · Married on 10/06/2018

AWE did an amazing job on my makeup for my themed birthday event! I had so many compliments and referrals that were passed out because of the way my makeup stayed on the entire evening and the pop that it gave! I will continue to recommend Austin Wedding Experts over and over again! Thanks guys!

Austin Wedding Experts 12
    Sent on 09/24/2018

Anna · Married on 09/29/2018

Tobi was such a joy to work with and made me feel my most beautiful! She was professional, friendly and went out of her way to make my friends and family feel their best. Plus, she was able to put all of my wishes into reality with the hair and makeup design, and it was flawless. I highly recommend Tobi and Austin Wedding Experts for all your wedding events!

Austin Wedding Experts 13
    Austin Wedding Experts 14
    Austin Wedding Experts 15
    Sent on 10/07/2018

Alicia · Married on 07/17/2018

I was hesitant about doing airbrush for the first time and I didn’t know what I wanted for my bridal portraits or day of wedding makeup. so I searched online and found Austin Wedding Experts. They did my make up for the day of my bridal portraits and she made it look perfect & flawless! They not only made I look great, but also feel great. My portraits are perfect and of course I hired Austin Wedding Experts to do my make up for the day of my wedding after my flawless portrait make up!! I highly recommend.

Becca · Married on 06/19/2018

I couldn’t have been happier with the service I received. Tobi is so professional and such a sweet soul. I would recommend her, hands down.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/09/2018

Tobitha did an amazing job getting my wedding party and myself photo ready! Couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

Ariana · Married on 11/05/2016

Tobi is the best at what she does! She made my wedding so much more relaxing knowing that she was taking care of me and my girls!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Kaylie Fontenot · Married on 04/30/2016

Tobi is amazing

First and foremost I want to start with the fact that Tobi is just a sweet soul. She was able to listen to what I wanted and make my vision a reality. On the day of my makeup trial, which was also my bridal portrait day, it POURED. Flooded so badly that we couldn’t even drive back to Houston until days later. Tobi still made sure my makeup looked flawless for my photos and it stayed evening through my rainy shoot. When wedding day rolled around, she made me so comfortable and relaxed. I highly recommend Tobi for your big day. She is as amazingly talented as she is kind!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Stacy · Married on 04/16/2016

Tobi is so amazing, professional, and compromising. I wasn't happy with my first lip color and she was so amazing to change whatever I needed. I love her so much, I had my baby in my hand the entire time of my make up being done and Tobi acted like it was no big deal and she is simply amazing!!!

Austin Wedding Experts 16
    Austin Wedding Experts 17
    Austin Wedding Experts 18
    Austin Wedding Experts 19
    Sent on 09/14/2018

Amanda · Married on 03/26/2016

Tobi is a makeup genius! My makeup looked so beautiful on my wedding day and it stayed put all day & night! It still looked flawless when we got to the hotel after the wedding at midnight and she did my makeup around 3pm. She’s so sweet & so easy to work with. I would highly recommend her services.

Austin Wedding Experts 20
    Austin Wedding Experts 21
    Sent on 09/20/2018

Jordan · Married on 11/14/2015

From the beginning of the booking process to the moment I walked down the isle, Tobi was on top of it! She did mine and a few girls in my bridal party. Each one of us looked so beautiful! Make up is an art, and she is the perfect artist. I don't have enough words to explain how much I recommend her. Thanks again!

Austin Wedding Experts 22

Brittany · Married on 08/08/2014

Tobi is very professional makeup artist. I had no clue what to do with my make up for my wedding day. Tobi knew just what to do and she made me feel beautiful and excited for my wedding day. The day of the wedding she was so professional. She was on time, so easy to talk to, and listened to what each of my bridesmaid wanted.

Sent on 09/12/2018