Aureola Spectrum Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Elaine
    Elaine Getting married on 09/02/2022
    Abby and Ryan did an amazing job! I would hire them again in a heart beat! They weren't just our photographers, they became our friends.
    Abby came to our house around 8 am and then both of them stayed with us until 10 pm that night. They went above and beyond to make sure, not just our wedding pictures, but also our wedding was perfect. I would recommend them to anyone I know.
    Christine Married on 11/06/2021

Amazing Photographers!

Choosing Abby + Ryan to photograph our wedding was easily one of the best decisions we made! I 100% recommend an engagement shoot before the wedding to get to know Abby + Ryan, but also to get comfortable posing in front of a camera. They had so many recommendations for us, from locations to poses to timeline. Their attention to detail, responsiveness and professionalism calmed my nerves. I knew we were in great hands on our wedding day, and they did not disappoint! I started crying all over again when I saw our photos. Thank you Abby + Ryan for capturing these memories for us!
    Brittany C. Married on 10/23/2021

Wedding photography!

Ryan & Abby were hands down the best people to work with!
  • Royce
    Royce S. Married on 08/27/2021

Best in the biz!

Abby and Ryan are the best in the biz! We especially loved their balance of FUN and professionalism. They’re super responsive before/during/after the shoots and highly recommend them!
    Katie L. Married on 05/16/2021

Amazing Photographers!!!

I had the pleasure of seeing Abby and Ryan photograph two of my friends weddings. I knew after the first wedding when I got married I knew who I was going to ask to photograph my special day. Thank goodness they were available and happily agreed to be there on my special day. I will saying being a bride trying to get married during a pandemic was a challenge. Abby and Ryan did everything in their power to still be able to able to make it on my wedding day (after three moves). When May 2021 came I was so excited to finally have the day we always wanted. What made the day even better was having a special bond with Abby and Ryan. I didn't have any nerves about how the photos would look. They both asked me and Chris if there were any special shots we wanted. I had sent them a few emails before hand of ideas that I wanted. They made those come true. I also recommend the sparkler writing photo. My now husband says that is one of his favorite photos. He is very happy that I pushed to have that one done. If you are looking for an amazing couple to photograph your day and/or your engagement they are the best. There isn't anything I can say bad about them. Abby and Ryan are the best. They made me feel so relaxed that day. Thank you again for all you did for us. We love the photos so much.
  • Cassie
    Cassie C. Married on 05/08/2021

Stop scrolling and book!

They are AMAZING to work with. Not only are their pictures incredible, but they are reliable, timely, organized and so nice! They go over and beyond to make your wedding exactly the way you hoped! We would highly recommend them!
  • Chloe
    Chloe W. Married on 04/17/2021

The BEST wedding photographers!!!

Abby and Ryan are incredible!! They did my and my husband's engagement shoot, my portrait session, and our wedding weekend and it was one of the best decisions we made in planning to hire them. They are very professional, but connected so well with everyone in the wedding party, and made myself and my camera-shy husband feel right at ease! They truly go above and beyond to make the process so special and fun, and the final products are STUNNING. I would recommend them to absolutely anyone and everyone who wants beautiful, elegant portraits and amazing candids from two of the most genuine and sweet people you could hope to work with. If you're reading this, I hope you get the pleasure of working with them soon!
    Colleen K. Married on 10/09/2019

Wonderful Photographers!!

Abby and Ryan were great! They made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, even my husband who hates taking pictures. And we had a lot of fun with them. The pictures came out beautiful and we will cherish them forever!!
  • Parvita
    Parvita B. Married on 08/18/2019

Experience

Abby & Ryan were amazing!! We were completely blown away by the pictures of all the beautiful moments that they captured at our wedding! They are extremely talented - and so nice to work with! They made us feel completely at ease and relaxed! We've been privileged to have them capture our special day! They truly went above and beyond - and we couldn't have asked for anything more!
  • Berri
    Berri Married on 06/22/2019

Best Photographers

Abby and Ryan were a great team! They were helpful and supportive on our special day! They came early and took pictures of LITERALLY everything! We couldn't have asked for a better pair of people!
  • Brianne
    Brianne S. Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect fit!

Abby and Ryan are so much fun to work with and produce such beautiful photos of our special events. They are simply amazing!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 10/13/2018

Abby and Ryan are the best!

The best advice I received is "Don't cut corners when it comes to photography; the day goes by so fast, and you want someone who can capture those memories for you!" Abby and Ryan are not only amazing people, they are great at what they do. Ryan is super creative with shots and angles, and Abby puts so much time and love into making sure that everything is perfect (including your schedule the day-of). I appreciate them both so much, and they were the perfect choice for our big day! I wouldn't have trusted anyone else with such important memories.
    Ellen Married on 09/08/2018

Awesome!!!

We loved working with Abby and Ryan for our wedding and we love love love how the pictures came out!!
    Lexie Married on 09/07/2018
    I LOVED working with Abby and Ryan! They were always so responsive, patient, and entergetic which made our photo sessions so great! I would recommend them to anyone! They take amazing photos with multiple cameras - getting different angles! They truly are the BEST out there!!
    Carissa Married on 07/07/2018
    Abby and Ryan have been beyond amazing to work with! It is refreshing to work with people who truly enjoy what they do and you can tell by the time and effort they put into their photography. They went out of their way to make sure I was a happy bride! Ryan and Abby were organized and ready for a busy wedding day and handled our 22 person wedding party seamlessly. I will be recommending Ryan and Abby to all of our friends getting married! Thank you for everything you did to make sure our wedding day was perfect.
    Rocio Married on 06/09/2018
    Abby & Ryan were amazing from the first email we sent. We were planning our wedding from Florida so we had limited time. They took the time to meet us at our ceremony venue and meet with our priest to ask any and all questions about where they were and weren't allowed to be. When we finally got to the big day, Abby and Ryan came earlier than expected and stayed later than they probably should have and we appreciated every minute of it. We got all of our pictures in a timely manner and I mean all (edited/unedited). You can't beat the pricing/value this couple brings. We were so happy to have them shoot our wedding!
    Krystalyn Married on 06/01/2018
    I would give Abby and Ryan 10 stars if I could!! Not only are they top of the line professional, they are an amazing couple to get along with!! I would recommend them for any occasion. You can expect nothing but the best quality from these two!
    Katie Married on 05/05/2018
    Abby and Ryan were so organized and great with responding back and forth with me as I was planning my big day! They made the whole process super easy on me which was great because we all know the big day can be very stressful for the bride, they handled everything exactly how I wanted and even went above and beyond! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THESE TWO!!!!:)
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 01/06/2018

Helpful and amazing!

Where to begin? I just want to say that I absolutely love Abby and Ryan! They are so nice and so helpful throughout every step of the way. After meeting Ryan and Abby, it was a no brainer that we had to go with them to do my wedding photos! They were always super quick to respond to any questions and ideas that I had. They both were super easy to get along with and made you feel comfortable! The time that we received our sneak peak of our wedding was great as well! Very efficient. They both care about you and want to make your wedding day so special. And they do just that. The pictures that we received were beautiful and great quality. You couldn’t ask for better photographers! We were so lucky to have them as a part of our special day on our wedding day. I recently contacted Abby to do a fun mommy and me photo session with my son. I knew without a doubt that I wanted Abby and Ryan to capture these photos! I’m looking forward to working with them again and catching up! :)
    Brittany Married on 10/07/2017
    Ryan and Abby are amazing!!! We met them over a year ago when we started looking for a wedding photographer. As soon as we talked to them on the phone, I knew they were great people and would do a wonderful job. Their customer service is outstanding, they truly care about all of their clients. They do what they say they are going to do and they provide excellent results. Our engagement pictures were amazing, my bridal portraits were a blast and I can't wait to see our wedding photos. Thank you Ryan and Abby for doing such a great job!!!
    Hannah Married on 09/03/2017
    We used Abby and Ryan for our Engagement, Bridals and Wedding. They were absolutely wonderful and could not have been more pleased. Not only are they very talented, they were so awesome to work with. They made you feel very comfortable (if you’re anything like me who’s awkward in front of the camera) and by the end of your session with them they aren’t only your photographers but friends. They truly care about their clients and go out of their way to make you happy. We loved them so much that we highly recommended them to several people including my brother and his fiancé! They are shooting my brothers wedding next year and I could not be more happy to see them again! Thank y’all, again!
    Hannah and Steve
    Alison Married on 08/19/2017
    Abby and Ryan are INCREDIBLE! They are so professional and work so well together. I have participated in many, many weddings, but this was my first as mother of the bride. From the first time I met with Abby and Ryan, I was completely at ease. They are so professional, they make it a breeze to work with them. Sometimes photographers can be a bit fussy and demanding even, but not Abby and Ryan. I was able to relax and totally enjoy the wedding because I didn’t have to even think about the pictures! They had the timeline down and were not frantic or stressed in any way. It truly was amazing how smoothly things went. From the bridal portrait sitting through the engagement pictures (for which they went above and beyond!) to the send off at the wedding-yes, even through all the corraling of family for the group pix—Ryan and Abby remained positive, focused, creative, and friendly! I highly recommend them for their quality of work, professionalism, the wonderful sense of security they give you, and of course, the fabulous end results of wonderful pictures to cherish forever!!
    Cassandra Married on 08/12/2017
    Ryan and Abby are great photographers and work wonderful together. This couple did my engagement and wedding photos. They work closely with you for a timeline for the day of your wedding. They also make sure that you have every picture that you want, taken. They are also very reasonably priced for the hard work they do. You will not be disappointed if you hired Ryan and Abby!
    Mark Married on 06/03/2017
    We don't know where to start! Abby and Ryan are excellent! We have been super pleased with their pictures, and we are so glad that we contacted them!! AND you cannot beat their price!!! Abby and Ryan are different from other photographers... they take time to get to know their clients, and over the period of time you build a bond. They will work with your schedule, and will meet you when it is best for you and your spouse-to-be. I would highly recommend them to any one! I found Abby and Ryan on Google ...and selected them based off their ratings. They deserve the 5/5...because they are a 5/5!

Susan and Mark - June 3, 2017 Wedding