AULiN PHOTOGRAPHY Reviews

22 | Oviedo, FL

22 Reviews for AULiN PHOTOGRAPHY

• elizabeth

elizabeth · Married on 03/28/2015

WOW!!!!! It is difficult to find the right words to say when someone’s talent and dedication captures the story of such special day! There are many photographers, but we are thrilled we picked Lori Aulin to tell our story. When I look at the pictures I can enjoy and re-live the entire day all over again. Our wedding was simple and reserved, however the pictures reflect our GRAND day!! I was thankful she had us fill out Aulin’s questionnaire because it laid out expectations and Lori just took over on the wedding day. She knew exactly what I was looking for. Not only did we feel relaxed, but we had so much fun creating magical memories. She even remembered details I’ve forgotten about… due to my overwhelming joy as we celebrated everlasting love. My husband is not picture friendly, but Lori managed to change his perspective on the art of photography. Lori was so easy going and focused on capturing special moments that she made our dream a memorable reality. She really captured the essence of our love. I just want to reiterate a true heartfelt thank you for sharing your talent and professionalism with us. You are AMAZING and completely exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Tracy · Married on 06/08/2014

AULiN Photography went above and beyond for my wedding. Lori was in constant communication with us from the start of planning to the end. The photos are a quality that one only dreams of. They really capture the moment and the work speaks for itself. I highly recommend AULiN Photography!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Lori was AMAZING to work with! I love my pictures! She truly captured our wedding and the pictures will live to tell the story for many years to come. I HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 03/31/2014

Jordan · Married on 03/08/2013

Lori Aulin was the photographer for our wedding and I would highly recommend her to anyone! She is an incredible photographer as well as a great person. She was always extremely professional, helpful, and personable. We had a great time and she is down to earth and was eager to work with us to produce the exact experience we were imagining and hoping for. She is dedicated to her job and clearly loves her work. She made our wedding day and the photo shoot so much fun and took the initiative to find the locations to take the pictures. Aulin Photography is also a great value and the photo release is granted with the finished product, allowing you rights to your own wedding photos without added cost (which many photographers hide until after the wedding). She also had all of our photographs edited and ready in an online album as well as a CD mailed to my house within a week of the wedding. I feel incredibly blessed to have had Lori as my photographer and would strongly encourage any couple to contact her and use her services in their wedding.

Sent on 03/19/2013

suzanne · Married on 01/12/2013

Lori made all of my wedding dreams of memories come true. Im= was not a young bride or a small bride and she managed to make every shot make me look like a princess. she went above and beyond our expectations and put her all in to every single shot. I would recommend anyone to use her. She made the day all about me and my wishes and I could not have been happier. She was creative and daring and the best Ive seen at her profession.

Sent on 02/03/2013

Dawn · Married on 11/17/2012

Lori was incredible to work with. She did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photos. We have so many fantastic shots that we are having a hard time deciding what to put in the album. Before the wedding, Lori looked on my Pinterest page to see what I was pinning for wedding photos and printed the page so she made sure they were taken. Our guests couldn't believe how they turned out. They kept asking who my photographer was. I love Lori and can't wait to use her for other events:-)

Sent on 12/29/2012

Trish · Married on 11/10/2012

Photos were beautiful, taken quickly and unobtrusively, and with creativity. Lori and her assistant were responsive to all our requests. The wedding was Saturday, and we had the photos posted on the website by Wednesday morning!

Sent on 11/29/2012

Katie · Married on 06/02/2012

I''m not really sure where to even begin when it comes to Lori. She is fun, personable, professional, warm-hearted, and simply amazing! She captured everything, from families to couples to grandparents to vendors to set up to rings to candid moments and sentimental moments. She paid special attention to things we would have never seen or known about otherwise as we were so busy with everything else. I can truly re-live my wedding day through Lori's photos. We got our photos back quickly and we cannot wait to see what our photo album will look like! Lori, thank you for everything you did for us! You made our day something we will always remember!!!

Sent on 06/12/2012
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 03/25/2012

All I can say is LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. Lori is amazing. Truly and amazing photographer and she was one of my vendors that I was most excited of the day of that I was looking forward to when she got there because I knew that her pictures were going to be amazing and they were! The main reason I booked her is because when I told her about my wedding she was just as excited as I was. I talked with lots of photographers and none of them had the attitude that she had about my day. I know she has tons of brides and clients but honestly she makes you feel like you are the only bride she has. I will never use another photographer again. She will be the photographer that does my pregnancy pictures, baby pictures, and family pictures as long as she continues to use her amazing gift!! I would recommend her to anyone getting married or just wanting family pictures. I would pay triple what I paid for her talents every time! Truly amazing!

Sent on 04/05/2012

Heather · Married on 03/10/2012

Lori and her assistant did a fantastic job on my wedding photography. They were fun to work with and captured some truly beautiful photos of my special day. Lori was able to work around the inclement weather and still get some great shots! She is also one of the friendliest people you will ever meet!

Sent on 06/18/2012

Katie · Married on 03/04/2012

I would recommend Lori to anyone and everyone. She is so helpful and experienced. And even though she knows a lot of things that work and don't work, she doesn't just tell you what she is going to do but asks for your input and what things you like and don't like. An awesome photographer who was ready to snap any pictures of friends, family, etc. when I asked...and she was always close by when I needed her. Besides a great photographer, she has a calming personality that is perfect and fun for a photographer to have on your wedding day :)

Sent on 03/20/2012

Matthew · Married on 03/03/2012

Lori was so easy to work with... so nice and friendly, very flexible and took my ideas and made them happen. She was super sweet and fun at the wedding and worked so hard, my mom and family commented on how great she was at the wedding, snapping photos constantly. We got our pictures back faster than we thought we would and they were so wonderful. I have many shots that I absolutely love, I cannot pick a favorite, there are too many. She captured all the little details in her shots, and took the time to capture the sentimental moments. The pictures she took showed the love and happiness among everyone at the wedding which I thought was so sweet. I will forever be thankful to Lori for saving these moments in time for us, on the most important day of our lives. Thank you! -Matt & Laura

Sent on 03/21/2012

Sarah · Married on 02/19/2012

Words escape me when trying to describe how EXTREMELY HAPPY I AM WITH BOTH MY ENGAGEMENT AND WEDDING PICTURES!!! Lori Aulin is a photographer extraordinaire and a MUST HIRE if you want a “heart and soul” effort and emphasis placed on the photography for your wedding. Not only does her talent outshine the others in the Orlando area marketplace, her personality makes her ONE OF A KIND and you feel as if you are working with a FRIEND and NOT JUST ANOTHER VENDOR. Lori has a creative genius about her that cannot be taught so if you are someone who isn’t sure what poses or ideas you might like for your photos, have no fear...Lori is here and she will make you feel comfortable and beautiful and you will have so many “rockin’” poses to choose from, you won’t have enough picture frames to hang them in! Don’t miss out on hiring her for your special day….I wouldn’t have had it any other way!!

Sent on 02/27/2012

Sarah · Married on 11/05/2011

Lori was absolutely awesome and I would highly recommend her services. I was very pleased with her and my photos!!

Sent on 11/30/2011

Manny · Married on 10/22/2011

I hate taking pictures and Lori Aulin made this a wonderful and very memorable experience! Lori rocks!!!!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Nicole · Married on 10/10/2011

Lori was amazing about everything. She made the planning process so easy and she made my special day go so smooth. No matter if it was posed shots or candid she made everyone feel comfortable and relaxed. My day wouldn't have been as great as it was without Lori and Joel being there.

Sent on 11/28/2011

Rachel · Married on 04/30/2011

I would 100% recommend Aulin Photography. The photos taken are absolutely beautiful, I am so happy to have such beautiful memories. Lori was amazing to work with. She knew how to enhance each photo by suggesting different positioning. Lori also had an assistant with her the day of who made sure my wedding gown laid perfectly and my hair or bouquet look just perfect. Lori also knew how to capture every moment without making anyone feel like they were standing around posing all day. Even more amazing Lori was able to get the photo shopped photos back to us in about 2 weeks. I spent a lot of time searching for a photographer for our wedding, after meeting Lori my husband and I knew Lori would be perfect and she was more than we could of dreamed of.

Sent on 06/10/2011

Melissa · Married on 12/04/2010

So Lori was a referral from a friend and we hired her to do our angagement pictures. I hate the way I take pictures so I was not excited to see the outcome. But when I did...I swore she had magic powers because EVERY picture came out more amazing than the next~! She had so many incredible shots of us and we were so impressed that we hired her for our wedding!
    ON our wedding day...she got there early and did such a great job. She was not intrusive...but took amazing pictures!! Any pic that we wanted with friends or family...she was there to take them! And we did a big group shot of everyone dancing on the stage...it came out great!
    She did such a great job,,,and is one of the sweetest peopel I have met!!! Thank you Lori for making the best day of our lives come to life in your photos!!

Sent on 12/29/2010

Deb · Married on 12/17/2010

As the mother of the bride, things seemed to go well to me.
    Since this is our first wedding in 35 years, I was not aware of how much wedding photography has changed; and I don't really have a lot to compare it with. I really liked the photos. Some were very creative. Often, I was unaware of Lori's presence, yet she was there capturing the moment. I appreciate having access to all the photos. The only regret I have is that the family photos went very quickly and there were a couple of groupings that I would have liked - I probably should have been more specific in the questionaire.
    We did make a couple of spontaneous requests during the reception and she quickly followed up on them.
    Words of advice to future brides: Be sure to fill out the photographer's questionaire; remember the photographer can't be everywhere, so take advantage of family and friends also.

Sent on 02/13/2011

Nicole · Married on 06/01/2012

Lori could not have done a better job and in such a nice, warm way. Our entire wedding night involved pouring down rain and it didn't seem to bother her a bit. Not to mention that she was willing to drive over an hour each way to reach us with no complaints. Most importantly, her pictures were wonderfully artistic and aesthetically pleasing. They captured all the special moments we needed and more.

Sent on 06/23/2012

Melissa · Married on 03/02/2013

3.0

She did a wonderful job with the photos and got the proofs back to us in less than 1 week which was awesome!

Sent on 03/10/2013

Jonathan · Married on 08/19/2011

Lori Aulin did an amazing job at the Arce-Shuga wedding. Lori and her assistant really focused on what we wanted for our pictures and came up with ideas on the fly that turned out beautifully. We absolutely love all our pictures and don't stop getting great comments on our wedding pictures. We definitely reccomend Lori Aulin photography for photo occasions of any type.

Sent on 11/29/2011